Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#1]
For me hot starts in the eyes. If it's not there then it won't happen. Then the smile. That seals the deal in the face. Kate has all that. While her body may not be "perfect"(WETF that is), she is attractive and sexy enough that if you stood next to her you would be obliged to notice the hot. Get fat? Maybe. Even with another 25 pounds she would still be beautiful. Those that deny this embrace the ghey.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:07:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

99% of that is age and makeup.

She's aged spectacularly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's never admitted anything but the cosmetic dentistry is pretty obvious.  Completely changed the shape of her smile.  

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/emilysmom_02/KateBeckinsalePlasticSurgeryBeforeAndAfter2_zps2d92902b.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/emilysmom_02/kate-beckinsale_zps1e3f0a69.jpg

The sites where *experts* parse apart changing appearances and try to narrow down what was done they've mentioned slight nose refinement, cheek fillers, lip injections and breast implants.  

It's anyone's guess as to how accurate that is.

Oh, I'm not hating.  I think she's gorgeous.  Just speaking to those who expect perfection----even Kate Beckinsale doesn't look like Kate Beckinsale.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:08:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's never admitted anything but the cosmetic dentistry is pretty obvious.  Completely changed the shape of her smile.  

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/emilysmom_02/KateBeckinsalePlasticSurgeryBeforeAndAfter2_zps2d92902b.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/emilysmom_02/kate-beckinsale_zps1e3f0a69.jpg

The sites where *experts* parse apart changing appearances and try to narrow down what was done they've mentioned slight nose refinement, cheek fillers, lip injections and breast implants.  

And any work done was blessedly subtle.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
People tend to be much more judgmental with a hypothetical than a real world situation.  99.99% of folks on arfcom couldn't get Kate Upton's attention for more than 2 seconds, if even that long.  So they're viewing her from an unobtainable perspective.  She might as well not even be a real person to them.  So she's being critiqued as one might critique a movie or fantasy character, or a piece of art on the wall.  The fact that Kate's biggest asset is her sex appeal makes the critique even more base.
View Quote

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:11:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fascinating.  Now that it's been pointed out, I can see subtle differences in the mouth and nose.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:15:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
For GD? Of course she's fat. No politician is good enough & no chick is hot enough. lol
View Quote

Nicely put.

I think Kate is gorgeous and has enough sense not to ruin her looks by letting herself go.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Like a lot of women, her weight seems to fluctuate quite a bit. She looks average weight in some pics and looks downright chubby in others.

I think she's good looking but being completely non athletic is kind of a turn off. She just looks... soft. Some people are into that. I don't really get the big deal about her, if you look at non touched up pictures you can go into any nicer nightclub in a major city on a Friday night and see women that look much better. YMMV

For example, this chick is about a thousand times hotter.. To me

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/found-strong-and-flexible-caitlin-rice-14.jpg?w=600&h=600

View Quote

You think she hulk is hotter than fluffy muffins?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

A valid point.

Something I'd hope that you'd consider though:
People tend to be much more judgmental with a hypothetical than a real world situation.  99.99% of folks on arfcom couldn't get Kate Upton's attention for more than 2 seconds, if even that long.  So they're viewing her from an unobtainable perspective.  She might as well not even be a real person to them.  So she's being critiqued as one might critique a movie or fantasy character, or a piece of art on the wall.  The fact that Kate's biggest asset is her sex appeal makes the critique even more base.

You, on the other hand, are a real person to the folks of this site who interact with you.  We know you primarily for your thoughts and feelings since that is our interactions with you.  So personal humanity is going to factor into how people view you.  Meaning that people on the forum would tend to be far softer with you.

Now, Wes is an anomaly in many regards.  The rest of us have spouses who weren't hand delivered by angelic beings and who have actual flaws.  However, as or love for our spouses has matured and grown, those flaws become less significant until we hardly notice them at all.  Have us critique someone else who we don't personally know, though, and those flaws would stand out much more to us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why can't we just acknowledge that there are a number of different body types out there and that, while you may not find all of them attractive, that doesn't make them *wrong.*  

Muscular/fit women don't have to be called trannies and women who aren't rock hard don't have to be called fat.  

Is that a reasonable compromise?

So says the hottie...

I'm flattered but it's truly in the eye of the beholder.  In a world where Kate Upton is a fat cow and Kathleen Tesori is a nasty tranny, let's not even bring us regular women into it.  It would be brutal.  

A valid point.

Something I'd hope that you'd consider though:

You, on the other hand, are a real person to the folks of this site who interact with you.  We know you primarily for your thoughts and feelings since that is our interactions with you.  So personal humanity is going to factor into how people view you.  Meaning that people on the forum would tend to be far softer with you.

Now, Wes is an anomaly in many regards.  The rest of us have spouses who weren't hand delivered by angelic beings and who have actual flaws.  However, as or love for our spouses has matured and grown, those flaws become less significant until we hardly notice them at all.  Have us critique someone else who we don't personally know, though, and those flaws would stand out much more to us.

Oh, I agree that the impersonal nature of it is allowing for harsher opinions than would likely be shared when discussing a *real* person.  I'm a little at some of the comments here but I don't doubt that if Kate approached 99% of the haters they wouldn't be able to try their luck with her fast enough.  There's a lot of luxury when speaking from a keyboard.  

As for Wes , he's not physically perfect (who is, after all?) and I can objectively *see* those flaws if I had to but, like you said, they just don't factor into anything for me.  

I've said before that I've noticed that women tend to just not notice people around us unless they stand out by being either spectacular or horrific looking.  The 95% of people who make up the rest just don't even register.  I think that it's the mens' tendency to automatically assign every woman a *would hit* or *would not hit* label that lends itself to scrutinizing individual features and writing them off.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Dear Santa, can you bring me a Kate triple decker for Christmas.  Upton, Beckinsale and Middleton, please.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, when you look at the befores and afters and the only thing that jumps out is the teeth/gumline, you can appreciate the skill.  Even the *experts* are only guessing at what's been done.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:23:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'd show her my god of war.

where's my broad brush......
anybody who says they wouldn't enjoy grabbing two handfuls of tits and ass on that girl is fucked in the head. Even a fag would wanna grab those massive melons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'd show her my god of war.

where's my broad brush......
anybody who says they wouldn't enjoy grabbing two handfuls of tits and ass on that girl is fucked in the head. Even a fag would wanna grab those massive melons.

Lol, that about sums up my thoughts as well
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like a lot of women, her weight seems to fluctuate quite a bit. She looks average weight in some pics and looks downright chubby in others.

I think she's good looking but being completely non athletic is kind of a turn off. She just looks... soft. Some people are into that. I don't really get the big deal about her, if you look at non touched up pictures you can go into any nicer nightclub in a major city on a Friday night and see women that look much better. YMMV

For example, this chick is about a thousand times hotter.. To me

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/found-strong-and-flexible-caitlin-rice-14.jpg?w=600&h=600

fluffy muffins
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
For me hot starts in the eyes. If it's not there then it won't happen. Then the smile. That seals the deal in the face. Kate has all that. While her body may not be "perfect"(WETF that is), she is attractive and sexy enough that if you stood next to her you would be obliged to notice the hot. Get fat? Maybe. Even with another 25 pounds she would still be beautiful. Those that deny this embrace the ghey.
View Quote

Truth. People on here like anorexic women.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:25:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think that it's the mens' tendency to automatically assign every woman a *would hit* or *would not hit* label that lends itself to scrutinizing individual features and writing them off.  
View Quote

I don't doubt for a moment that this is a significant factor.  It's interesting experiencing the mental effects of male Testosterone levels.  The "assigning" is far more forgiving than you'd imagine, though.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dear Santa, can you bring me a Kate triple decker for Christmas.  Upton, Beckinsale and Middleton, please.
View Quote

Second. Bring a third one for the wife.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't doubt for a moment that this is a significant factor.  It's interesting experiencing the mental effects of male Testosterone levels.  The "assigning" is far more forgiving than you'd imagine, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think that it's the mens' tendency to automatically assign every woman a *would hit* or *would not hit* label that lends itself to scrutinizing individual features and writing them off.  

I imagine so if there's an actual chance of the *hitting* becoming reality.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:26:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, she has the body type.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:30:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, tru dat.

"That woman looked at me ,wonder if she would have sex with me" ? If the answer in a mans head is yes I think she would, then she goes into the hittable category

And FTR , Kate Upton is not fat. You are correct that since she is "not real" a lot of people will grade her totally differently than if she was "real"

ETA: great minds think alike OLATT
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Lol, tru dat.

"That woman looked at me ,wonder if she would have sex with me" ? If the answer in a mans head is yes I think she would, then she goes into the hittable category

And FTR , Kate Upton is not fat. You are correct that since she is "not real" a lot of people will grade her totally differently than if she was "real"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, tru dat.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:34:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
She is the kind of chubby I would chase
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, tru dat.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/emilysmom_02/long-goodbye-handshake_zpsc5w0wowi.gif

I feel really uncomfortable now
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:36:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I feel really uncomfortable now
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:39:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please trust me.   Chances of success have almost nothing to do with it.  A faithful husband will still subconsciously evaluate and rank all women in sight even though he has no intention of trying anything whatsoever.  It's part of the daily background noise that we live with.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:41:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I just want to know where her leg muscles went.
View Quote

You don't need leg muscles when you are on your back
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Please trust me.   Chances of success have almost nothing to do with it.  A faithful husband will still subconsciously evaluate and rank all women in sight even though he has no intention of trying anything whatsoever.  It's part of the daily background noise that we live with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For me they do. Some smoking hot chick who should be on the SI cover doesn't really get rated for hit ability as she is unobtainable. She just goes in the , good lord I'd like to see her naked

A normal woman in my age range gets much more time in my head via a vis going on the list .

Nice , reading that over before hitting send .....I make hot chicks sound abnormal

And I wonder why I'm single
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Some of the best sex I've had was with fat chicks.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

For me they do. Some smoking hot chick who should be on the SI cover doesn't really get rated for hit ability as she is unobtainable. She just goes in the , good lord I'd like to see her naked

A normal woman in my age range gets much more time in my head via a vis going on the list .

Nice , reading that over before hitting send .....I make hot chicks sound abnormal

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're telling me that if some attractive gal turned your head, whether on a magazine cover or passing by at the grocery store aisle, you wouldn't experience a "she's hittable" thought or feeling unless she's in your age range?  If she's not hittable, why would you want to see her naked?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If you think Kate Upton is chubby or even fat (?!), you must be one of those assholes who lusts after people like Twiggy. Built like a boy & no curves. Blecchhh. Give me some hips on a woman! I like that.
View Quote

Every woman I ever heard who made a comment like that said it out of jealousy and self-consciousness about their own porcine physique. After all, only assholes don't like flabby chicks.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

She's at a competition , doesn't always look like that .. Probably could run a mile without having a heart attack like most of GD as well . Oh shit imagine somebody that could go do all the outdoor and sporty stuff you wanna do with you without being a fat tub of ass . I'd rather have athletic and toned any day

Exactly. If you think that's a "man's body", you must be sporting some serious man tits yourself.

But Kate Upton always looks like a hamburgler Nom Nom
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have something like this..and I promise you guys will be like Kate Who? ... I am a very physical guy and I prefer my woman's body to look like Art. Not a box of hungry jack

http://cdn1.shareitfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/toned-hoax.jpg

So you want a reverse shemale?

A man's body with a vagina?

Maybe you can get Buck Angel to grow her hair back.

She's at a competition , doesn't always look like that .. Probably could run a mile without having a heart attack like most of GD as well . Oh shit imagine somebody that could go do all the outdoor and sporty stuff you wanna do with you without being a fat tub of ass . I'd rather have athletic and toned any day

Exactly. If you think that's a "man's body", you must be sporting some serious man tits yourself.

But Kate Upton always looks like a hamburgler Nom Nom

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Every woman I ever heard who made a comment like that said it out of jealousy and self-consciousness about their own porcine physique. After all, only assholes don't like flabby chicks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you think Kate Upton is chubby or even fat (?!), you must be one of those assholes who lusts after people like Twiggy. Built like a boy & no curves. Blecchhh. Give me some hips on a woman! I like that.

So what's the reason a guy would (and plenty in this thread have) say the same thing?  Only men can objectively critique attractiveness?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#33]
This has become one of the great philosophical debates of our time....
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So what's the reason a guy would (and plenty in this thread have) say the same thing?  Only men can objectively critique attractiveness?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, oh, pick me!  I know the answer!

They must be "white knighting" on behalf of the women.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This just goes back around to my earlier comment that, regardless of how harshly a man judges a woman, a woman cannot say ANYTHING negative about another woman without it being attributed to cattiness and jealousy.  

That's some more of that GD male lah-jik Jane has been wont to point out lately.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So you're telling me that if some attractive gal turned your head, whether on a magazine cover or passing by at the grocery store aisle, you wouldn't experience a "she's hittable" thought or feeling unless she's in your age range?  If she's not hittable, why would you want to see her naked?
View Quote

Well yeah lots of women go into the hitable category.

It's hard to explain, but I'll try, you seem to be able to decipher dudisms ..... It's not just age.

Let's go with the unobtainable hot woman. I see her and I never say to myself , boy I'd like to make love with her. I say , boy I'd like to see her naked.

It's a ........self preservation method I guess. If I say, boy I wanna fuck her , the very next thought is , are you insane , that chick wouldn't give you the time of day.

While thinking , I'd like to see her naked, is just a statement of fact that I find her attractive.

Now , let's go to what I would say is someone .......in my wheelhouse. Now this woman I can say, ooohh , I would love to make love with her. Why? Because the next thought is, I wonder if she's single, I check for ringo , Yada yada. I actually have a chance with this woman.

The smoking hot girl standing inline in front of me is as alien as Kate Upton. The regular woman is "real" for lack of a better term.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:21:21 PM EDT
[#37]
For me, I rate everyone based on capability. Whether its a friend, coworker, or even my wife. If you look too soft and nonathletic to run for a few miles and carry your own gear, then I have no interest. I don't find women that look like they would need constant rescuing attractive at all whether they are too fat or too skinny. And we can argue all day that "there are different body types" but at the end of the day, the women that are more fit, are healthier. Which is what genetically we should be seeking out in a mate.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:21:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You don't need context.  Just go find the thread from a few days ago with all the bragging about the horrible things some of the men like to say to women they (presumably) care about.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope we get some context for the "single girl ice cream" remark, because with no warm & fuzzy context, that just sounds dickish.

You don't need context.  Just go find the thread from a few days ago with all the bragging about the horrible things some of the men like to say to women they (presumably) care about.  

I missed that one! How lovely.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:23:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
When I first noticed Leann Rimes, I thought she was going to plump out.  I am happy that she proved me wrong.

Kate Upton certainly looks like she'll get really fat, but I hope that she proves me wrong as well.
View Quote

Leann Rimes has an eating disorder. She is incredibly unhealthy, and she looks like she's dying.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Middleton? R-really? *tries to smile supportively*
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope we get some context for the "single girl ice cream" remark, because with no warm & fuzzy context, that just sounds dickish.

Oh, it's just a small glimpse into possible explanations for the ever-popular Arfcom curse.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1696115_What_not_to_say_to_your_lady_friend.html
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Leann Rimes has an eating disorder. She is incredibly unhealthy, and she looks like she's dying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I first noticed Leann Rimes, I thought she was going to plump out.  I am happy that she proved me wrong.

Kate Upton certainly looks like she'll get really fat, but I hope that she proves me wrong as well.

Actually, she finally got her stuff together and looks amazing now.  But yeah.....it was pretty scary there for a while.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:36:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Some of the best sex I've had was with fat chicks.
View Quote

Little on the thick side here.  A lot more comfy& better  than a bony sharp edge stick.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:36:49 PM EDT
[#44]
She is hot but i do think she is a bit chubby compared to other models.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
She is hot but i do think she is a bit chubby compared to other models.
View Quote

This is perfect.  Kind of negates the rest of the thread.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:40:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Without a substantial underwire in her bra........those jugs are looking for the ground.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her tits are too gushy.  Wish they were firmer.

Without a substantial underwire in her bra........those jugs are looking for the ground.

Have you seen her fappening pics?  They actually defy gravity pretty well for naturally huge boobs.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Oh, it's just a small glimpse into possible explanations for the ever-popular Arfcom curse.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1696115_What_not_to_say_to_your_lady_friend.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. That thread is saturated with passive aggression. Why become involved with someone if you're just going to put them down? Sheesh.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#48]
she's horrible in those gaming commercials even with the small lines, need to keep doing porn and not talk
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
She is pretty, but a little plump for my taste.  Not really fat though.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#50]
She's fucking smoking hot.

I like my women soft and curvy.
If Arfcom thinks that's fat... Well... It's called general derp for a reason.

That chick with the hard body and veins popping out is not attractive to me at all.
Too many closeted gays here.
Maybe that's why GD is such an angry place.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top