Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 106
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 8:40:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm really looking forward to East this year. Can't wait.
View Quote

100% IN!!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Here I will make checklist for you:

Check zero
Bring ear pro
Learn to chug
Practice obstacles
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check zero
Bring ear pro
Learn to chug
Practice obstacles

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Buddy gave me a Gopro 1. Lol. Just what I needed.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:34:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Nioce
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:34:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Dommit.

ugh

i swear that damn thing is gonna cost me money...
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:44:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Dommit.

ugh

i swear that damn thing is gonna cost me money...
View Quote

Its a good kind of cost though. Not like bills and stuff.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:24:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Yesterday was 25 minutes of treadmill at max incline for as fast as I could walk. 1.2 "miles" and kept the heart rate up.

Today was 8.1 miles on the real bike. 12.3mph average speed and 4:42min/mil avg.

About a week ago started getting weird cramps in my right arm and left calf. Now it's seems to be more noticeable in a lot of my joints & muscles especially my right arm in general & knuckles. Was shooting Sunday and had such a bad cramp I couldn't squeeze the trigger and it felt like it took crush strength to hold onto the gun. Don't know if I've pinched a nerve, just am not eating the right foods relative to my increased activity or this is a symptom of being 43
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:28:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yesterday was 25 minutes of treadmill at max incline for as fast as I could walk. 1.2 "miles" and kept the heart rate up.

Today was 8.1 miles on the real bike. 12.3mph average speed and 4:42min/mil avg.

About a week ago started getting weird cramps in my right arm and left calf. Now it's seems to be more noticeable in a lot of my joints & muscles especially my right arm in general & knuckles. Was shooting Sunday and had such a bad cramp I couldn't squeeze the trigger and it felt like it took crush strength to hold onto the gun. Don't know if I've pinched a nerve, just am not eating the right foods relative to my increased activity or this is a symptom of being 43
View Quote

Getting old sucks.

You do glucosamine and chondrotin?  What about fish oil?  Those can help a lot with joint pain. Be sure to warm up, stretch, and cool down, too.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:47:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check zero
Bring ear pro
Learn to chug
Practice obstacles

Yes that's the face you make while learning to chug.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 9:05:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Getting old sucks.

You do glucosamine and chondrotin?  What about fish oil?  Those can help a lot with joint pain. Be sure to warm up, stretch, and cool down, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Getting old sucks.

No, but need to look into trying them. Any particular brands or dosages you'd recommend.

Did take an Advil and that seemed to help a bit. My knuckles felt like they were on fire.

Am pretty good about the warm up and stretching....cool down not so much. Prob need to be more diligent about that. I'll get back from a ride, do a few lazy laps around the driveway pad, get off the bike, stretch a few times and that's about it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 9:13:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Hopefully by CW championship I will have the next thing on my wishlist.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
https://keyassets.timeincuk.net/inspirewp/live/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2015/04/SAM_0312.jpg
View Quote

Ahhhhhhhh FEMA drone, where is my shotgun?
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 9:40:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://keyassets.timeincuk.net/inspirewp/live/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2015/04/SAM_0312.jpg

You wont need one.. ill probably crash it before you can toe load your scattergun
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Someone said they had a quadcopter they were going to bring this year.
No dice
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/RAx4p-ZHaB4
View Quote

awesome. more videos ? Also you should totally jump something
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 4:01:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/RAx4p-ZHaB4

I have a video of me jumping a railroad track to flat going about 45mph. Gonna work it into the next one probably.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 9:26:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No, but need to look into trying them. Any particular brands or dosages you'd recommend.

Did take an Advil and that seemed to help a bit. My knuckles felt like they were on fire.

Am pretty good about the warm up and stretching....cool down not so much. Prob need to be more diligent about that. I'll get back from a ride, do a few lazy laps around the driveway pad, get off the bike, stretch a few times and that's about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Getting old sucks.

I buy the stuff from Sams Club.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#18]
10.1 miles on the bike in my neighborhood. Longest ride evah.

It's only about 3.5ish miles total so I have to duplicate a lot of the streets....I'm sure if anybody was paying attention they were wondering why I rode by so many times.

12mpg avg speed, 18.9 max speed, 223ft of total elevation change and allegedly 418 calories burnt.

My personal measuring stick: 5:01minutes/mile. A touch slower than normal but still in the acceptable range.

Link Posted: 6/15/2015 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's only about 3.5ish miles total so I have to duplicate a lot of the streets....I'm sure if anybody was paying attention they were wondering why I rode by so many times.

12mpg avg speed, 18.9 max speed, 223ft of total elevation change and allegedly 418 calories burnt.

My personal measuring stick: 5:01minutes/mile. A touch slower than normal but still in the acceptable range.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2015 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's odd is that I had to grunt out miles 1 to 3. Bike felt bad, breathing hard, felt like I had to poop, etc. Didn't really start feeling normal/good until much later in the ride. Then I fell into the zone and pumped out 2 more miles than I had ever done previously.

Link Posted: 6/15/2015 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What's odd is that I had to grunt out miles 1 to 3. Bike felt bad, breathing hard, felt like I had to poop, etc. Didn't really start feeling normal/good until much later in the ride. Then I fell into the zone and pumped out 2 more miles than I had ever done previously.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is why you need to warm up for 5 - 15 minutes before really getting on the gas.

I try to get about 30 minutes of mainly easy spinning in, wth a few very short hard efforts to wake up the legs - before I do a race.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 12:04:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Continue to work back towards my previous lifts, post surgical recovery.

Squats back at 265, 5x5, followed by 3x at 385.

Bench back at 135, 5x5, followed by a set of 5 at 185

Rows back to 135, 5x5

Assisted pull ups, 5x5

Assisted dips, 5x5

Ran for 5 miles.  I hurt much less than last week, which is good.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 12:18:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Rows back to 135, 5x5
Assisted pull ups, 5x5
Assisted dips, 5x5
View Quote

I pretended to work out for the first time in a while.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rows back to 135, 5x5
Assisted pull ups, 5x5
Assisted dips, 5x5

Good job, bro.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 8:20:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Still haven't touched a weight.

This reminds me of back in high school.  The asian girls in my class would bust their ass and fret over getting a 99 A.  I would put in just enough work to get a 92 A (lowest A at my school).  In the end, I got the same A.

Kai is an asian girl.  He tried hard; he succeeded.  But who is the real winner here?
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:29:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This reminds me of back in high school.  The asian girls in my class would bust their ass and fret over getting a 99 A.  I would put in just enough work to get a 92 A (lowest A at my school).  In the end, I got the same A.

Kai is an asian girl.  He tried hard; he succeeded.  But who is the real winner here?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:40:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

"If you're not first, you are last."-Ricky Bobby
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:44:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
Hush, now.  I'm busy demonstrating to the world that an event that would leave 90% of the population in a  foaming, puking diabetic coma is a great motivator to get into better shape.

Link Posted: 6/18/2015 10:18:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

That would be me.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 10:21:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But who is the real winner here?

That would be me.

I was expecting a correction.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 10:54:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be me.

Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be me.

That's ok.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:29:27 AM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes

Maybe next year.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:32:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's ok.
<a href="http://s111.photobucket.com/user/kaik78/media/20150530_141632_zpscqq7vgoa.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/kaik78/20150530_141632_zpscqq7vgoa.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be me.

That's ok.
<a href="http://s111.photobucket.com/user/kaik78/media/20150530_141632_zpscqq7vgoa.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/kaik78/20150530_141632_zpscqq7vgoa.jpg</a>

Heh. My gun is between your legs.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#38]

That belt is going to look good in my gun room.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Heh. My gun is between your legs.
View Quote

Mine too.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

That would be me.*
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That would be me.*

* On a second run

Link Posted: 6/18/2015 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

* On a second run

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be me.*

* On a second run

Not sweating the details.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That's ok.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be me.

That's ok.

Holy shit!

Kai has shoes.  That's what really impresses me.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 3:56:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Are you coming to East this year or what?

You keep making these lame excuses...  
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When is it? Work is finally calming down for the rest of the year.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Shoes are overrated.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#46]
After spending the last three straight days playing in the surf I think the ultimate CW obsticle would include ocean surf run/boat landing/whatever. Holy balls....just playing with the kid I got beat to hell.

You boys out east should try that or something.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 5:53:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
After spending the last three straight days playing in the surf I think the ultimate CW obsticle would include ocean surf run/boat landing/whatever. Holy balls....just playing with the kid I got beat to hell.

You boys out east should try that or something.
View Quote

lol all we have is a shitty lake
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 6:06:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Apparently I haven't ever done ropes before.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jump rope?
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 6:21:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Jump rope?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jump rope?

No, 10' long limp dick ropes.
Page / 106
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top