BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:54:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If the MSM can make a Boy Scout like Romney look like the Devil incarnate, WTF do you think they're going to do to Trump?

They say 80% of Trump opposition research hasn't been found/released.

Trump is going to get murdered in the General.

View Quote
Then your point is really that THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR REPUBLICANS TO WIN, moderate, liberal moderate, or whatever.  romney was a moderate, and they demonized him.  Trump is a moderate, with very little R affiliation, and yo are arguing that they are going to murder him in the Gen Election.  So, you are saying is that even is Hillary ran as a Republican, the media would murder her.

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You know how many people have been saying "fuck it, it's run it's course, we need a restart"?

Well, there you go.

Oh, and referring to polls, as so many are wont to do?  Fuck polls, and fuck pollsters too.
View Quote

Because good sense is the ticket to victory! Fuck yeah!

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:55:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't understand how so many would rather have Hillary Clinton as their president.
View Quote

I sure hope that the ballot in November is not between two people... Both of which are New York liberals...

The ballot in November could be between a lobbyist and the candidate the lobbyist paid for political favors. Trump vs. Hillary is lobbyist vs. paid politician.

That is pure, absolute evil. That ballot would be liberal vs. liberal. Evil vs. evil.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:56:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Skipping through all the replies to say some of you people don't get it ... we're not for Trump because we like his personality or the way he parts his hair.

A mini-revolution is happening in this country, and Trump is just the symbol of it. We're supporting him because he's the only candidate who isn't part of the establishment that has so thoroughly fucked us over time and time again.

It's not about Trump - it's what he represents.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Skipping through all the replies to say some of you people don't get it ... we're not for Trump because we like his personality or the way he parts his hair.

A mini-revolution is happening in this country, and Trump is just the symbol of it. We're supporting him because he's the only candidate who isn't part of the establishment that has so thoroughly fucked us over time and time again.

View Quote

Yes. We covered that. Feels.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Sums threads like this up perfectly....
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:57:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't understand it either. Trump can't win the general election. He's a very polarizing figure. People seem to love or hate him and there are far more of the latter.

SNIP
View Quote

I said the same thing months ago, but now I'm not entirely sure.

How people think he would be any different in office than any other politician is beyond me.

Remember the last "outsider" the Republican party had in the big office?  Yeah, we got some awesome gun control didn't we?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The irony! It burns!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You might as well ask a pig why it doesn't accept the theory of relativity.

If you accept a theory as fact, that makes the pig smarter than you.

The irony! It burns!

I know, right?  It's like I logged in as a different ID and then posted something stupid to prove my point.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:58:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

As opposed to the Trump supporters, I suppose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes it is.  Trump has stomped on Cruz and Trump has brought millions of new voters.  If that isn't enough to win, then how can Cruz who can't even come close to Trump's numbers win? He can't.  So it is either Trump or Hillary (assuming she isn't in jail).

how many of the base did he lose though?

then the "base" is the problem.  Foaming at the mouth ideologues, who take their toys and go home, because Cruz didn't win.  
this is a typical liberal tactic.  Don't argue the point, turn it back and use it against the person levying the point.

I want you to defend the logic of being butt hurt when you can't vote for Cruz, and so staying home.

The time to argue how conservative a Pres candidate is now, in the primaries, and it is the most unbelievable discussion we will ever see in our lifetime (hopefully).  But the real election in November, if the choice is Hillary or Trump, will you defend those on the ight who sit out the election and we get Hillary?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
this is a typical liberal tactic.  Don't argue the point, turn it back and use it against the person levying the point.   I want you to defend the logic of being butt hurt when you can't vote for Cruz, and so staying home.

The time to argue how conservative a Pres candidate is now, in the primaries, and it is the most unbelievable discussion we will ever see in our lifetime (hopefully).  But the real election in November, if the choice is Hillary or Trump, will you defend those on the ight who sit out the election and we get Hillary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
  Yes it is.  Trump has stomped on Cruz and Trump has brought millions of new voters.  If that isn't enough to win, then how can Cruz who can't even come close to Trump's numbers win? He can't.  So it is either Trump or Hillary (assuming she isn't in jail).
how many of the base did he lose though?
then the "base" is the problem.  Foaming at the mouth ideologues, who take their toys and go home, because Cruz didn't win.  
this is a typical liberal tactic.  Don't argue the point, turn it back and use it against the person levying the point.   I want you to defend the logic of being butt hurt when you can't vote for Cruz, and so staying home.

No, I will blame the folks who picked an obvious loser.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:02:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, the guy who has hundreds of millions of dollars of loans to Wall Street, who ran for President in 2000, and who has been donating to both parties for the past 30 years is like totally not establishment, man!  He's like totally outside the system!  That's why they're so scared of him!

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:03:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

you did it again.

so, because you disagree with the results of the states' primaries, you will cast no blame on those who sit out an election?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:04:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Sums it up:

View Quote

Missed the point by a mile. Its not about Trump. Its about anger at the GOPe, the Media and PC culture. Voting for Trumps is a way to say "fuck you" to all three. or, "You want to play games? Okay, lets play!"

Thats why he/you can't understand Trump support. Because Trump support is really GOPe hatred.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:05:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

We've explained that in every thread. They still don't understand.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
you did it again.  

so, because you disagree with the results of the states' primaries, you will cast no blame on those who sit out an election?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
you did it again.  

Well, if you run dog shit for President then people sitting out the election seems like kind of a foregone conclusion. Why do you want to blame the people who didn't like dog shit more than the people who picked the dog shit in the first place?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:Yeah, the guy who has hundreds of millions of dollars of loans to Wall Street, who ran for President in 2000, and who has been donating to both parties for the past 30 years is like totally not establishment, man!  He's like totally outside the system!  That's why they're so scared of him!

View Quote
early on, I found it plausible he was a Democratic trojan horse.

based on the last 2 months, there is no way that I find this reasonable to conclude.

Soros is spending money to incite riots at his rallies, using moveon.org

The Republican Rhino wranglers are up in arms, with apoplectic fits.

The other R primary candidates are ready to stroke out over him.

I would call him the ultimate outsider at this point.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:06:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has been explained in this and other threads. Feels. Nothing approaching good rational judgment of national policy -- just they are pissed off. Feels.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This is, actually, a good explanation.

It also shows how and why support for Trump is, in fact, a problem for the United States.  The driving force behind the description above is emotion.  It is not rational; it is not an attempt to elect someone who would actually garner respect as a statesman.  It is a giant temper tantrum that a reality TV star has tapped into for political support.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It really is simple. People like trump because he does not give a single fuck about crybaby, politically correct fucking retard bullshit feelings. We are all fucking fed up and he says what we all feel. Fuck the establishment, fuck mexico and any other country that bleeds us dry. Fuck the rest of the world who thinks they can tell us what to do. Fuck the bullshit gay, transgender, whatever the fuck the flavor of the day bullsbit nonsense whoa is me fucks. Just fuck it all and fuck them all. We are fucking done. Fuck you!!

Thats why...

It also shows how and why support for Trump is, in fact, a problem for the United States.  The driving force behind the description above is emotion.  It is not rational; it is not an attempt to elect someone who would actually garner respect as a statesman.  It is a giant temper tantrum that a reality TV star has tapped into for political support.

So says the GOPe.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Out their conniving asses they may blow their mealy mouthed tripe.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:07:44 PM EDT
[#20]
The media and people keep using the word "hateful".

It's completely misused in his case.

I wonder now if people even understand the meaning of the word.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

based on the last 2 months, there is no way that I find this reasonable to conclude.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Yeah, the guy who has hundreds of millions of dollars of loans to Wall Street, who ran for President in 2000, and who has been donating to both parties for the past 30 years is like totally not establishment, man!  He's like totally outside the system!  That's why they're so scared of him!

So how is any of that inconsistent with a Trojan Horse?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:08:06 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm going to be really clear.  I would rather see Cruz win, but I don't see ti happening.  I am truly enjoying seeing both Democrats, and all the Republican assholes who have failed to fight liberals on anything, shitting in the pants and drooling on their shirts bibs, at the thought of Trump winning.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#23]
You really don't get it?Read this article.The elites that run the party are effectively telling us working class peons that we deserve to die out, and should be grateful as to be privileged enough to vote for our all knowing master class.
Here's a reality check: their fucking days are numbered.More and more of us are waking up and the elites of both party are headed for Ragnarok.If what it takes is burning it all down, then so be it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So says the GOPe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It really is simple. People like trump because he does not give a single fuck about crybaby, politically correct fucking retard bullshit feelings. We are all fucking fed up and he says what we all feel. Fuck the establishment, fuck mexico and any other country that bleeds us dry. Fuck the rest of the world who thinks they can tell us what to do. Fuck the bullshit gay, transgender, whatever the fuck the flavor of the day bullsbit nonsense whoa is me fucks. Just fuck it all and fuck them all. We are fucking done. Fuck you!!

Thats why...

So says the GOPe.

So says every relevant post on GD. If you have something that would show the contrary, we would all love to see it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
So says the GOPe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats why...

So says the GOPe.

Is Trump worse for the US reputation than Obama?

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:09:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Then your point is really that THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR REPUBLICANS TO WIN, moderate, liberal moderate, or whatever.  romney was a moderate, and they demonized him.  Trump is a moderate, with very little R affiliation, and yo are arguing that they are going to murder him in the Gen Election.  So, you are saying is that even is Hillary ran as a Republican, the media would murder her.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the MSM can make a Boy Scout like Romney look like the Devil incarnate, WTF do you think they're going to do to Trump?

They say 80% of Trump opposition research hasn't been found/released.

Trump is going to get murdered in the General.

What I'm saying is, Trump is the absolute worst person you could nominate on the Republican side.   Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich has 1/1000th of the skeletons in their closet as Trump does.

Trump's unfavorables are higher than Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich and the polls show that Trump loses to Hillary vs. Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich beating her.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You really don't get it?Read this article.The elites that run the party are effectively telling us working class peons that we deserve to die out, and should be grateful as to be privileged enough to vote for our all knowing master class.
Here's a reality check: their fucking days are numbered.More and more of us are waking up and the elites of both party are headed for Ragnarok.If what it takes is burning it all down, then so be it.
View Quote

Feels.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:09:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Every 4 minutes we get a trump thread.

God I hate that faggot for ruining arfcom.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You know when I'll get on the Trump train?  When he is running for reelection after a successful 4 years as a small-government politician.  So, you just hold your breath and wait for me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A guy not financed by super pacs , large corporations that write law , and yes they do do that with congress ..

Is a very dangerous man to the Washington establishment .

He's a wild card in the deck

Yeah, a guy who has loans to every bank on Wall Street is so uncontrollable and such a wild card.

You will get on board the Trump train

maybe not this week but you will

You know when I'll get on the Trump train?  When he is running for reelection after a successful 4 years as a small-government politician.  So, you just hold your breath and wait for me

Neither Cruz or Rubio are either so what's your point?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#30]
The Trump camp calling Cruz "establishment" is sadly ironic.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Missed the point by a mile. Its not about Trump. Its about anger at the GOPe, the Media and PC culture. Voting for Trumps is a way to say "fuck you" to all three. or, "You want to play games? Okay, lets play!"

Thats why he/you can't understand Trump support. Because Trump support is really GOPe hatred.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sums it up:

So is all the anger/hate that the Trump fans feel suddenly going to be released when Trump badly loses the General election, the Senate flips to the Dems, and the House Republicans lose 15+ seats?

I mean, you guys are going to enjoy that?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#32]
I'll' vote for whoever is the Rep nominee
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats why...

So says the GOPe.

Going by just what the foreign leaders have said about him even before he is elected . . . .
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sums it up:

And if Trump gets in what will actually change?  Smart money is on "absolutely nothing".
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:15:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Feels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feels.

No.
Logic.
Why would I continue to support a party whose leaders have not fulfilled what they campaigned on, and openly despise people who voted for them?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Thats why...
View Quote

Sooooo... feelz?

This is exactly why so many of us lost any and all respect for the left. We were the rational side, they were the emotional side. The truth seemed to matter less and less to them, and we were screaming at the top of our lungs at them to just stop reacting and THINK. We even mocked them for it.

Well, this post outlines better than any other why we are just as susceptible to a silver tongued devil as they are. We react. We are emotional. Not all of us, but enough of us to make a difference in the political direction of this country. We hate Obama just as much as they hated W. Bush, and we are just as butthurt and pissed off as they were.

Never waste a good crisis, right? Well there's a crisis on the political right, we FEEL betrayed and angry (rightfully so), and because of that we arent thinking rationally. Because of this vulnerability, opportunist filth has seeped into the cracks in our armor and taken control of the ship. He is the Pied Piper, playing a sweet little tune on his magic flute. And we are the fucking RATS, just like the left, being led around by our emotions completely incapable of thinking for ourselves. And he will lead us, cheering hysterically, right off a cliff if he wants.

Maybe he'll defy the polls and win, maybe not. He and Hillary are the same anyway, he wouldn't have funded her campaigns and referred to her as a friend otherwise. And at this point, that's fine. To quote Solz: "We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” The historians will point to this election and say "There. Right there." Hindsight is going to be a complete motherfucker to us all.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Every 4 minutes we get a trump thread.

God I hate that faggot for ruining arfcom.
View Quote

It was fixed with the Candidate Concentration Threads, but Z didn't keep that going.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:17:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No.
Logic.
Why would I continue to support a party whose leaders have not fulfilled what they campaigned on, and openly despise people who voted for them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feels.

No.
Logic.

And what happens when Trump does the same thing?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Going by just what the foreign leaders have said about him even before he is elected . . . .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats why...

So says the GOPe.

Those foreign leaders want the U.S. to be just like their countries.

Fuck that, and them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yeah, it's not about feels. It's about good, rational thinking about what is best for the country. Thanks.
View Quote

Lots of conservatives are justifiably angry. Thats not "feels". There's a big difference between righteous indignation and blind rage. Your feels point is moot.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:22:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Those foreign leaders want the U.S. to be just like their countries.

Fuck that, and them.
View Quote

And the President will certainly never have to work with them. Right?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feels.

No.
Logic.

I'll take that chance because we all know what happens if the GOPe gets it's way, don't we?Are  you blind to the fact that the same people saying Trump is not a "real" conservative are the same cocksuckers who shoved Mitt Romney down our throats last election, and John McCain before that?I'm done voting for the Devil I know.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I don't know why it's so hard to understand that nobody likes Trump. They hate the system, and the established players.
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Lots of conservatives are justifiably angry. Thats not "feels". There's a big difference between righteous indignation and blind rage. Your feels point is moot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, it's not about feels. It's about good, rational thinking about what is best for the country. Thanks.

It is the righteous indignation that feels good, just like heroin. If they could explain themselves in any clear terms, it wouldn't be blind rage. But all discussions of policy with Trump always come back to "we are pissed off". That's feels. Like your own statement above, for example.

It really is funny that Trump supporters don't get that their own posts demonstrate the problem.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For fucks sake.

This post outlines another problem: We are so pissed off that we can't even tell the difference between emotion and rationale.

We are so incredibly fucked.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:26:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you have explained that it is all because you are pissed off but it isn't about feels.

OK.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Then I have nothing nice to say about your reasoning ability,
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:27:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I agree with this, however I think Cruz is pretty anti-establishment without all the "wild card" effect. He is pretty solid where he stands on things in my opinion.
I just hate the idea of basically flipping a coin on crucial policy and I kind of feel like thats what Trump brings. that make sense?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A guy not financed by super pacs , large corporations that write law , and yes they do do that with congress ..

right, its hard for me to back a "wild card" in such uncertain times.

We backed the sure thing establishment guy enough times and look where we wound up.

Time for a wild card

I agree with this, however I think Cruz is pretty anti-establishment without all the "wild card" effect. He is pretty solid where he stands on things in my opinion.
I just hate the idea of basically flipping a coin on crucial policy and I kind of feel like thats what Trump brings. that make sense?

I like Cruz, but the guy is incapable of looking sincere.  It's something to do with his eye muscles, or something.  I read an article about it.

Also Trump Is a lot more anti-establishment than Cruz is.  And fuck the establishment right in the pooper.  I think Trump has a slightly better chance against the evil empire, but that could change.  A Trump/Cruz ticket would be nice.  Cruz is only 45yo, he would be one of the youngest presidents ever, i.e. he's got time for more runs.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

For fucks sake.

This post outlines another problem: We are so pissed off that we can't even tell the difference between emotion and rationale.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For fucks sake.

Really. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! IT IS NOT ABOUT FEELS!
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:30:34 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Yeah, a guy who has loans to every bank on Wall Street is so uncontrollable and such a wild card.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the government has the upperhand in that relationship - but you are correct that he is probably beholden to someone.

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top