BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If Trump wins the nomination and loses the general because Repubs stay home, then they have only themselves to blame for a Clinton or Sanders win ad are solely responsible for the end of the USA as we know it.
View Quote

No.

I would think Trump would be to blame in that scenario
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This is, actually, a good explanation.

It also shows how and why support for Trump is, in fact, a problem for the United States.  The driving force behind the description above is emotion.  It is not rational; it is not an attempt to elect someone who would actually garner respect as a statesman.  It is a giant temper tantrum that a reality TV star has tapped into for political support.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It really is simple. People like trump because he does not give a single fuck about crybaby, politically correct fucking retard bullshit feelings. We are all fucking fed up and he says what we all feel. Fuck the establishment, fuck mexico and any other country that bleeds us dry. Fuck the rest of the world who thinks they can tell us what to do. Fuck the bullshit gay, transgender, whatever the fuck the flavor of the day bullsbit nonsense whoa is me fucks. Just fuck it all and fuck them all. We are fucking done. Fuck you!!

Thats why...

It also shows how and why support for Trump is, in fact, a problem for the United States.  The driving force behind the description above is emotion.  It is not rational; it is not an attempt to elect someone who would actually garner respect as a statesman.  It is a giant temper tantrum that a reality TV star has tapped into for political support.

Im finding there are many on the right who are caught up in their "feels" just as bad as the left does.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You will get on board the Trump train

maybe not this week but you will
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A guy not financed by super pacs , large corporations that write law , and yes they do do that with congress ..

Is a very dangerous man to the Washington establishment .

He's a wild card in the deck

Yeah, a guy who has loans to every bank on Wall Street is so uncontrollable and such a wild card.

You will get on board the Trump train

maybe not this week but you will

You know when I'll get on the Trump train?  When he is running for reelection after a successful 4 years as a small-government politician.  So, you just hold your breath and wait for me
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:12:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

False dichotomy. It's not a binary choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't understand how so many would rather have Hillary Clinton as their president.

Yes it is.  Trump has stomped on Cruz and Trump has brought millions of new voters.  If that isn't enough to win, then how can Cruz who can't even come close to Trump's numbers win? He can't.  So it is either Trump or Hillary (assuming she isn't in jail).

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes it is.  Trump has stomped on Cruz and Trump has brought millions of new voters.  If that isn't enough to win, then how can Cruz who can't even come close to Trump's numbers win? He can't.  So it is either Trump or Hillary (assuming she isn't in jail).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't understand how so many would rather have Hillary Clinton as their president.

So your conclusion is that we are definitely fucked, whatever.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup, pretty much nails it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:16:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

exactly. It just depends on who is really in his ear so to speak. I mean if he praised Bill Whittle at a rally or something I would feel slightly more comfortable.
I just never hear him say "lets get back to the constitution..."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A guy not financed by super pacs , large corporations that write law , and yes they do do that with congress ..

I keep saying he's a loose cannon.  If he goes off in the right direction he'll accomplish a lot of things, but I'm not sure he will.

exactly. It just depends on who is really in his ear so to speak. I mean if he praised Bill Whittle at a rally or something I would feel slightly more comfortable.
I just never hear him say "lets get back to the constitution..."

I'm to the point where if he doesn't do much a lot of damage and manages to destroy the lock the GOP has on the Republican party I'd make that deal w/ the devil.  I am so pissed at all the Rs over what they've been doing.  They're all lying to us and deliberately letting the Ds win so they can keep the gravy train rolling.  Fuck them.    If they won't do what we elected them to do the answer may be to burn their house down.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:16:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

how many of the base did he lose though?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because tons of real conservatives will not vote for the guy (#NeverTrump) and Trump's nomination with totally energize a lethargic Democratic voter base to show up and vote against Trump.

If the MSM can make a Boy Scout like Romney look like the Devil incarnate, WTF do you think they're going to do to Trump?

They say 80% of Trump opposition research hasn't been found/released.

Trump is going to get murdered in the General.

Senate goes Dem.

House gets hammered.

There's worry it'll be a Dem Wave election because of Trump and the House will flip.

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:19:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

right, its hard for me to back a "wild card" in such uncertain times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

right, its hard for me to back a "wild card" in such uncertain times.

I agree.

I love the shake up he's created, and he's been fun to watch, but over time I've come to realize he's not a serious candidate with serious ideas... he has his own style of moving his lips and saying nothing... he's not taken the next step in revealing his ideas and transitioning into a more serious potential president here.

I don't worry about him fucking things up worse than Obama... mostly I don't believe his act is electable, at all.

Cruz is a much more serious candidate, and kind of a Trump-lite in his frankness and fearlessness of confrontation... but something's off about his personality, there's something oily about him that puts people off.

at this point I think we're probably screwed as far as winning the presidency...
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:19:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If those people voted for Romney and McCain they'll stick around for Trump.  I distinctly remember saying at the beginning of the 2012 cycle that I'd vote for any of the GOP candidates except Romney.  By June I couldn't wait to vote for Romney.

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And where is the evidence that he has brought "millions" of new voters? I saw a news article today saying that Latinos are applying for citizenship in record numbers because they want to vote against Trump. Maybe that is what he meant.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#13]
... America is simply fed up with the shit we've been shoveled for years.

I look at this as our very own, "Arab Spring"
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:20:25 PM EDT
[#14]
How many cry baby threads do you guys need to have anyway?  whaaaa Trump whaa

Oh look Cruz as a baby.

You cry babies are crying about the same thing these guys are

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Whatever.  The nominee I voted for is no longer in the race.  Trump will get the nomination and I will vote for him in the general election.  

If you would rather stay home, I don't care either way.  That is your choice as a U.S. citizen.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:21:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If those people voted for Romney and McCain they'll stick around for Trump.  I distinctly remember saying at the beginning of the 2012 cycle that I'd vote for any of the GOP candidates except Romney.  By June I couldn't wait to vote for Romney.

View Quote

IIRC, feelings were never as strong against Romney, McCain, or even Palin as they are against Trump.

But, if you meant the outcome would be the same as for Romney and McCain, I can see that.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:23:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It really is simple. People like trump because he does not give a single fuck about crybaby, politically correct fucking retard bullshit feelings. We are all fucking fed up and he says what we all feel. Fuck the establishment, fuck mexico and any other country that bleeds us dry. Fuck the rest of the world who thinks they can tell us what to do. Fuck the bullshit gay, transgender, whatever the fuck the flavor of the day bullsbit nonsense whoa is me fucks. Just fuck it all and fuck them all. We are fucking done. Fuck you!!

Thats why...

It's really the sort of behavior I'd expect out of a hormonal teenage girl, and not a rational adult. And because violence is being introduced to the mix of mindless emotion, things are going to get far worse. This election cycle is going to have a body count.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It's really simple actually. People are tired of being lied to and then fucked by career politicians.
View Quote

Being lied to and fucked by a career con artist/huckster seems like a better alternative?

The other variation of this I hear is that people on the right are tired of RINOs. So the biggest RINO anyone has ever seen seems better?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:23:30 PM EDT
[#20]

It is good that you made a collection of these pictures. We should all tag this page to know what you will look like the day after the election.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Im finding there are many on the right who are caught up in their "feels" just as bad as the left does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats why...

It is not your bullshit overused "feels". We are simply done being fucking told what to do. Fuck the rest of the world. We are the superpower and a lot of fucking good americans died to make that happen. We are no longer going to bow like fucking bitches. They can all bow and do what the fuck we say to do. Treat your citizens like shit and kill them? Good we wont send any people in we will just cut you off from everything and vaporize you. Need money or military help? Good we will be glad to help by taking half your shit. Dont like it? Fuck you.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:25:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Similar situation for me.  Held my nose and voted McCain and Romney.  By June I came to the point where I said I would vote against the guy trying to kick Obama out.  I never looked forward to voting for Romney and still don't admit that I did.  My vote was cast for the most likely person to stop Obama.  

That said if there is a brokered convention and Rubio, Kasich, Bush, Romney, or any other GOPe person put on the ballot I will not vote for them.  I'll vote Trump and I could possible hold my nose and vote for Cruz.  The Cruz supporters on this site that were cheering the violence in Chicago have turned me so far away from supporting anything they support that I can't promise I would vote Cruz at this point.

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:25:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It is not your bullshit overused "feels". We are simply done being fucking told what to do. Fuck the rest of the world. We are the superpower and a lot of fucking good americans died to make that happen. We are no longer going to bow like fucking bitches. They can all bow and do what the fuck we say to do. Treat your citizens like shit and kill them? Good we wont send any people in we will just cut you off from everything and vaporize you. Need money or military help? Good we will be glad to help by taking half your shit. Dont like it? Fuck you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats why...

Way to prove his point.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:27:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This is true...I would vote for Attila the Hun before I would vote for Cruz or Rubio....I just flat despise the dirty rotten commies on both sides that dare tell me who I should vote for...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know why it's so hard to understand that nobody likes Trump. They hate the system, and the established players.

This is true...I would vote for Attila the Hun before I would vote for Cruz or Rubio....I just flat despise the dirty rotten commies on both sides that dare tell me who I should vote for...

Cruz is now a commie? . Jesus fucking Christ.  This is the equivalent of the left always screaming "racist."  It makes you look retarded and detracts from any valid beef/argument you had in the first place.  You can disagree with a politician without them being a "commie."
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:27:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Well at least our resident northern flappy head gets it!

If the dudes nominated I'm voting for him, period. If burns the country down, fine. Fuck washington, fuck the GOPe and fuck romny. He's a loser just like McStain and neither have anything worth while for me to hear.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:29:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If the dudes nominated I'm voting for him, period. If burns the country down, fine. Fuck washington, fuck the GOPe and fuck romny. He's a loser just like McStain and neither have anything worth while for me to hear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, it's not about feels. It's about good, rational thinking about what is best for the country. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:29:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't you have to be 18 to post here?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Or in the case this year the vote for Trump is also the same as sending the message.  There is a reason every establishment politician and even foreign political dignitaries are fighting against Trump.  He is going to start putting an end to the "scratch my back and I'll scratch your back" games that exist at all levels of government.

Both Trump and Cruz will be equally effective on gun rights.  A President can't do much, it is Congress that has to change the laws.  Sure Cruz might be able to argue the case better from a legal standpoint but that isn't the Presidents job.  Put Cruz on the Supreme Court.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You might as well ask a pig why it doesn't accept the theory of relativity.
View Quote

If you accept a theory as fact, that makes the pig smarter than you.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Or in the case this year the vote for Trump is also the same as sending the message.  There is a reason every establishment politician and even foreign political dignitaries are fighting against Trump.  He is going to start putting an end to the "scratch my back and I'll scratch your back" games that exist at all levels of government.

Both Trump and Cruz will be equally effective on gun rights.  A President can't do much, it is Congress that has to change the laws.  Sure Cruz might be able to argue the case better from a legal standpoint but that isn't the Presidents job.  Put Cruz on the Supreme Court.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Because one guy can do this and make it last forever, and he is the guy. Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Donald Trump!
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You might as well ask a pig why it doesn't accept the theory of relativity.

The irony! It burns!
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats why...

maybe you should take a Pamprin and lie down
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:35:43 PM EDT
[#34]
He's an empty suit into which justifiably angry people pour misplaced trust in the name of their hatred for the status quo.

Trump has said it himself.  It isn't about the man, it's about the "movement".

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

False dichotomy. It's not a binary choice. It's not either/or, and never was. Portraying it that way is intellectually dishonest. You had a field of 18(!) candidates at one point, many of which were anti-establishment. Even now you still have an anti-establishment alternative to Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

False dichotomy. It's not a binary choice. It's not either/or, and never was. Portraying it that way is intellectually dishonest. You had a field of 18(!) candidates at one point, many of which were anti-establishment. Even now you still have an anti-establishment alternative to Trump.

We are trying.  I voted Cruz so some of his delegates are because of me.  But Trump is a force of nature.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't know why it's so hard to understand that nobody likes Trump. They hate the system, and the established players.
View Quote

Be careful what you wish for and stick with the devil you know.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:38:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No he isn't.  Why would you possibly think that?  He did it all the time and openly admits it.

Politics doesn't work without politicking.  It's how the system is literally everywhere, both in government and in business.  It's human nature.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:42:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn't about feels, man!  FUCK YOU!  FUCK YOU!  I am not basing my arguments in emotion!
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Because one guy can do this and make it last forever, and he is the guy. Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Donald Trump!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't the bolded statement Trump fans' justification for him giving vast amounts of money to (mostly Dem) politicians?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Amen.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's really simple actually. People are tired of being lied to and then fucked by career politicians.
Amen.  

Don't worry, if Trump is elected you'll still get lied to and F'ed over. It just won't be by a career politician.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:46:18 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't understand it either. Trump can't win the general election. He's a very polarizing figure. People seem to love or hate him and there are far more of the latter.

I posted this in another thread but these are Trump's challenges.

He'd have to beat the polls which show Hillary's lead over Trump growing.

He'd have to overcome the record high unlikable ratings.

He'd have to rally true conservatives that are joining the "Never Trump" movement in droves.

He'd have to pick up minority voters which don't seem too pleased with him.

He'd have to endure endless attacks by the media portraying him as a wealthy, sexist, racist, xenophobe.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Too much words

Considering the last 7 years of absolute fuckery, Trump is a breath of 'Murica!

Hard to understand the polarizing, nit-picking critisism of him. Country's gone fucktarded.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#43]
You know how many people have been saying "fuck it, it's run it's course, we need a restart"?

Well, there you go.

Oh, and referring to polls, as so many are wont to do?  Fuck polls, and fuck pollsters too.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
No he isn't.  Why would you possibly think that?  He did it all the time and openly admits it.

Politics doesn't work without politicking.  It's how the system is literally everywhere, both in government and in business.  It's human nature.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Agreed.

A guy that makes entire speeches about how he's going to make 'great deals' with Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid isn't suddenly going to say: "Okay, no more deals."

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:52:26 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

then the "base" is the problem.  Foaming at the mouth ideologues, who take their toys and go home, because Cruz didn't win.

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If your party doesn't control the Presidency and Congress, there are limits on what you can do.  Probably need SCOTUS too in many cases.  Unless the GOP holds onto the Senate, electing Trump won't change the math.  I don't really get blaming politicians for not doing things that they cannot do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's it right there.  People are beyond pissed at the career politicians.   They've elected people who promised to do something, and then got the "Sorry we can't do that right now" answer and the exact opposite of what they were promised.

If your party doesn't control the Presidency and Congress, there are limits on what you can do.  Probably need SCOTUS too in many cases.  Unless the GOP holds onto the Senate, electing Trump won't change the math.  I don't really get blaming politicians for not doing things that they cannot do.

They don't even fight.   They don't compromise.  They surrender.  Even with both houses of Congress.   What do you call that?  Corrupt? Cowards? Worthless?  They could force some of their plans through if they fought, but they won't.   Screw them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:53:40 PM EDT
[#47]
It is easy to understand the popularity for Trumps socialist platform when you put it against Obama.

Trump is the "R" Obama.

"Elect me, and I will use the heavy-hand of the Federal Government to make everything right in your world..."

The end result is the same with either Trump or Obama... Bigger government.

When you see that, you can see why Obama had so much support. You can see why Trump has so much support.

I am honestly surprised to see the support for Trump by "conservatives." Trump never quotes from the Constitution. He never quotes from his own policies he did not write, either...
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:53:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I don't understand it either. Trump can't win the general election. He's a very polarizing figure. People seem to love or hate him and there are far more of the latter.

I posted this in another thread but these are Trump's challenges.

He'd have to beat the polls which show Hillary's lead over Trump growing.

He'd have to overcome the record high unlikable ratings.

He'd have to rally true conservatives that are joining the "Never Trump" movement in droves.

He'd have to pick up minority voters which don't seem too pleased with him.

He'd have to endure endless attacks by the media portraying him as a wealthy, sexist, racist, xenophobe.
View Quote

Did you get all that info from Fox and CNN?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:53:53 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
then the "base" is the problem.  Foaming at the mouth ideologues, who take their toys and go home, because Cruz didn't win.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As opposed to the Trump supporters, I suppose.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top