Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you

I will be ordering from you in the future!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for your patriotism!

As the Chinese say," The longest journey begins with the first step".

Hopefully more companies will join this movement and make the decision you made with your conscience.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:50:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#4]

I browsed your entire store looking for something to buy but everything is sold out.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ronnie Barret Did it to LE of Kalifornia...

Fuck Em!!! Good on you!!!

while I support cutting off the state to put pressure on them.
remember that the majority of cops are fighting this shit too.
we are all on the same side, and we cant afford to attack eachother.

On a personal basis, probably.  

That said.  What would you have folks do?  'We' have already told them not to do this shit.  'We' have already told them that there will be consequences if they continue down this road.  When a state and/or federal level agency, or government, decides to continue any ways...what is left?  The state relies on the police, and others, to enforce thier rules.  Peacefully denying those tools necessary is about the only form of protest, short of open violence, left in this situation.

agree, just saying, dont be so quick to say "FUCK the POlice" because its not the cops passing these laws and looking to infringe
on the constitution. we are writing out senators too. we are fighting this too. and its a good voice to have on your side.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:51:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thank you for your patriotism!

As the Chinese say," The longest journey begins with the first step".

Hopefully more companies will join this movement and make the decision you made with your conscience.

Sadly, the longest journey ends with the last step.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:53:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I APPLAUD YOU !!!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When the majority of NE/NY cops actually stand up and fight it, my opinion will change.  Until then, I'm going to respect the fact that many will do as they are told to keep their generous pay and benes.  A small minority will do the right thing and refuse the order.

If the majority of cops were on our side, there would be mass resignations right now and the (ARMED) officers assigned to protect the state assembly would walk off the job.  Keep in mind the unions back Dems 100% too--they aren't going to be organizing any resistance.  If anything they would support tougher penalties and tactics if this starts to get nasty.

LE in more Conservative stated/regions is a lot different.

we havnt been asked to do anything unconstitutional yet. the NY law was JUST passed, hasnt taken effect yet (AFAIK)
you dont walk off the job when there is TALK of a policy you wont abide by, you walk off when they ask you to do it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I dont know what you sell, and honestly I dont tink I've even heard of you before, but I agree with this move so profoundly that I will try to get everything possible from you, even if it means paying more, for my upcomming SBR build.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:56:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:57:15 PM EDT
[#12]
good on you
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:58:19 PM EDT
[#13]
As a former NY'er and soon to be retired mil guy, I am glad to see some in the industry are taking a stand. From a business stand point this is a smart move. If more legislation tries to get passed in more states, and possible federal, this effects your bottom line and is detrimental to your business. Taking a stand now limits the impact on your business slightly verses what a national policy could do, and if more business' were to take a stand, your voices will be heard far greater than the individual shooter/hobbyists even as a collective.

Thank you and you have my business in the future
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:59:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I am proud of you!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:00:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bravo!  

looks like i have a new company to do business with

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah because the FOP, NAPO, & so many PBA's have come out with a public statement against this unconstitutional law.

actually many agencies and association have come out against new gun control laws.
they just dont get reported on by the lib controlled media as much if at all.
http://www.northlandsnewscenter.com/news/local/Pine-County-Sheriff-Responds-to-Second-Amendment-Freedoms-187018271.html
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:01:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Thank you!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:01:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

we havnt been asked to do anything unconstitutional yet. the NY law was JUST passed, hasnt taken effect yet (AFAIK)
you dont walk off the job when there is TALK of a policy you wont abide by, you walk off when they ask you to do it.

You will find that there will be a bit of a disconnect on that particular point.  Until you are actually told to do it, you cannot really make the final decision.  Sort of like those of us who were in the military regarding illegal orders.  Until the order is given, it is all conjecture.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:01:55 PM EDT
[#20]
We're headed in the right direction
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#21]
So uh, got anything in stock?  
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:02:37 PM EDT
[#22]
I will be making a purchase from your company in the near future.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:03:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Glad your company has the balls to do this....wish all the others would do the same.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:03:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Good. I've always liked you guys, keep it up. I wish more would follow your example.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
In light of the recent legislation in the state of New York to restrict the rights of citizens to keep and bear arms, Tier One Arms will no longer conduct any business with New York law enforcement.

While we admit that our decision reflects merely a small drop in the ocean of dealers and manufacturers who deal with New York law enforcement, we have chosen it nonetheless based on principal which stems from our love for liberty and our determination to do anything possible to uphold and protect the Second Amendment.

Sincerely,

Kevin
President,

Tier One Arms

Bravo !
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:05:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Thank You !!!! - added you to my favorites
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Bravo! I just bookmarked your site. As soon as shit settles down I'll be making an order.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Awesome!   Thank you.   Now we need to get the big boys doing this!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:09:51 PM EDT
[#32]
You have made the list of places I will buy from.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Excellent!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:11:05 PM EDT
[#35]
I guess I'm on the wrong side...

Because a politician made a butt head move doesn't somehow translate that the populace is now no longer worthy of protection.

I'd rather face my God and say "Yes Lord, I did go to work after some bureaucrat violated our constitutional rights, but I stood up for those who couldn't"

Yep, I'm good with that.

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess I'd like to think that my state (who did not vote for our current president) might be considered conservative (mostly).  I hear a lot of "cops forget they are one of us" and now I read how you are punishing less than 1% of the voting populace?  The entire State of New York law enforcement is supposed to walk off the job?  

Let me get this straight; your plan is to change the minds of the population by coercing this particular part of the populace by trying to enforce a boycott?  

Ok. I'm going to subscribe to this and see how effective it was in 30 days.  

[snip mangled quote tree]

If you are LE, and your state announces it is going to trample the Constitution, and you show up for work the next day, you are on the wrong side of the law.  Asking LE to uphold the Constitution (the high law) as law enforcement isn't punishing anyone.  The government in NY state hasn't given LE any middle ground here.  You are either on one side or the other.

Now I know there are many who will balk at that statement.  These are conflicted people who value their pensions more than their country and certainly more than their countryman.  I don't need to say much about such a person's character.  All I have to do is ask one question:  When will your number be up?  Because this regime of Liberals isn't going to let anyone take his ball and go home--there is nowhere to run.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Thank You !!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Thank you!

Do you have anything in stock?
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:15:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Kudos to you, fine sir
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Thank you
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#40]
I really hope this brings you more bushiness that the NY law enforcement ever would. Bookmarked for future purchases.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Congrats , you have earned me as a customer and I have no idea what you sell.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:21:57 PM EDT
[#42]
If I can ever give business to your company or others who follow your lead on this kind of thing, I shall do so as much as possible.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
In light of the recent legislation in the state of New York to restrict the rights of citizens to keep and bear arms, Tier One Arms will no longer conduct any business with New York law enforcement.

While we admit that our decision reflects merely a small drop in the ocean of dealers and manufacturers who deal with New York law enforcement, we have chosen it nonetheless based on principal which stems from our love for liberty and our determination to do anything possible to uphold and protect the Second Amendment.

Sincerely,

Kevin
President,

Tier One Arms

Thank you
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:22:40 PM EDT
[#44]
SHOT SHOW: TIME FOR A GROVER NORQUIST PROMISE: NO DEALING WITHIN NY STATE!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Expect an order from me in the future.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Thank You!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:23:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Good for you. Maybe more will follow your lead.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:25:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Bravo guys. You have my support.

ZA
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:25:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Good on you.   You guys are officially bookmarked.   Now get some crap in stock so I ca buy it!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sincerely,

Kevin
President,

Tier One Arms

While I admit that my business may be a small drop in the ocean of customers, you just got in front of any other manufactures and dealers who have not taken your principled position.

I have always been taught that my dollars are my votes.  I "vote" them for or against based on where businesses and individuals fall in relation to my own core values.

I'm headed to your site now.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top