Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Ill add your website to my bookmark. I hope everyone sends an email to Remington and Kimber, I sent one to Remington. I own 12 of their guns, all purchased new. I let them know they had two choices if they want me to every buy another. I want to see a big ass check to a lawyer to fight, or they close the shop and move it all down to NC. Not a single phone jockey left behind collecting a check from Big Green. Not even a fucking post office box.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Excellent !      Thank you
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:23:50 PM EDT
[#3]
As a New Yorker, I thank you.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ronnie Barret Did it to LE of Kalifornia...

Fuck Em!!! Good on you!!!

while I support cutting off the state to put pressure on them.
remember that the majority of cops are fighting this shit too.
we are all on the same side, and we cant afford to attack eachother.

Yeah because the FOP, NAPO, & so many PBA's have come out with a public statement against this unconstitutional law.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:24:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I will make a point to order from you within the next 60 days. Thank you for your support.

+1 I am ordering SOMETHING from you soon.

+2
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Searching for your website now to buy something.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:25:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess I'd like to think that my state (who did not vote for our current president) might be considered conservative (mostly).  I hear a lot of "cops forget they are one of us" and now I read how you are punishing less than 1% of the voting populace?  The entire State of New York law enforcement is supposed to walk off the job?  

Let me get this straight; your plan is to change the minds of the population by coercing this particular part of the populace by trying to enforce a boycott?  

Ok. I'm going to subscribe to this and see how effective it was in 30 days.  

Good luck with this.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When the majority of NE/NY cops actually stand up and fight it, my opinion will change.  Until then, I'm going to respect the fact that many will do as they are told to keep their generous pay and benes.  A small minority will do the right thing and refuse the order.

If the majority of cops were on our side, there would be mass resignations right now and the (ARMED) officers assigned to protect the state assembly would walk off the job.  Keep in mind the unions back Dems 100% too--they aren't going to be organizing any resistance.  If anything they would support tougher penalties and tactics if this starts to get nasty.

LE in more Conservative stated/regions is a lot different.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Good job.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for this!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:26:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In lieu of the recent legislation in the state of New York to restrict the rights of citizens to keep and bear arms, Tier One Arms will no longer conduct any business with New York law enforcement.

While we admit that our decision reflects merely a small drop in the ocean of dealers and manufacturers who deal with New York law enforcement, we have chosen it nonetheless based on principal which stems from our love for liberty and our determination to do anything possible to uphold and protect the Second Amendment.

Sincerely,

Kevin
President,

Tier One Arms

Um, it's "in light of," not "in lieu of." I respect your stand, please do your best to make it an articulate one.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Good for you, sir!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#13]
thank you
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Thank you. I will make it a point to try to patronize your establishment.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:27:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Good to hear guys. More need to do it, and we need a sticky.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:28:41 PM EDT
[#17]
List please
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Thank you for your patriotism. I will proceed to purchase from your site.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Never comprimize a core principal, you Sir are a Patriot, Off to your website.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:30:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I guess I'd like to think that my state (who did not vote for our current president) might be considered conservative (mostly).  I hear a lot of "cops forget they are one of us" and now I read how you are punishing less than 1% of the voting populace?  The entire State of New York law enforcement is supposed to walk off the job?  

Let me get this straight; your plan is to change the minds of the population by coercing this particular part of the populace by trying to enforce a boycott?  

Good luck with this.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When the majority of NE/NY cops actually stand up and fight it, my opinion will change.  Until then, I'm going to respect the fact that many will do as they are told to keep their generous pay and benes.  A small minority will do the right thing and refuse the order.

If the majority of cops were on our side, there would be mass resignations right now and the (ARMED) officers assigned to protect the state assembly would walk off the job.  Keep in mind the unions back Dems 100% too--they aren't going to be organizing any resistance.  If anything they would support tougher penalties and tactics if this starts to get nasty.

LE in more Conservative stated/regions is a lot different.

[/div]

lol

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:30:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Awesome.  Looks like I'll do some shopping at Tier One Arms.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Thank you for making a stand.
Please state this "Loud and Proud" on your company home page.
Encourage your suppliers to do the same.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:31:11 PM EDT
[#23]
How much business were you doing with NYS LE agencies up until today?
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Bravo

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't post much, mostly a lurker, but I wanted to post this.

I've bought stuff from Tier One before all of this stuff started, and they were a great dealer to buy from. Good for them... I'll continue to buy from them.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I will make a point to order from you. Thank you for your support.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:33:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Thank you! We as individuals can do the same as well, Do not spend a dime in NY, never support NY in any way shape or form.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:33:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Thank you
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:33:38 PM EDT
[#29]
thank you!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I don't post much, mostly a lurker, but I wanted to post this.

I've bought stuff from Tier One before all of this stuff started, and they were a great dealer to buy from. Good for them... I'll continue to buy from them.

This.  Thank You.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:34:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Thank you I have never done business with your company but wiil be checking it out.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:35:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Bravo sir.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:35:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Dammit I wish you guys had an upper in stock I could order.

Back to scouring your site for something to buy

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:35:28 PM EDT
[#34]
I can't seem to find anything in stock on your website.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:35:31 PM EDT
[#35]
We must all support Tier One Arms for their support of the Second Amendment!

Add them to the good guy list.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Searching for your website now to buy something.

Me too.  Nice site.

When Noveske uppers and Aimpoint Pro's come back in stock, I'll buy both from you guys.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#37]
I tip my hat in respect !

Excellent !
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:36:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

[snip mangled quote tree]

If you are LE, and your state announces it is going to trample the Constitution, and you show up for work the next day, you are on the wrong side of the law.  Asking LE to uphold the Constitution (the high law) as law enforcement isn't punishing anyone.  The government in NY state hasn't given LE any middle ground here.  You are either on one side or the other.

Now I know there are many who will balk at that statement.  These are conflicted people who value their pensions more than their country and certainly more than their countryman.  I don't need to say much about such a person's character.  All I have to do is ask one question:  When will your number be up?  Because this regime of Liberals isn't going to let anyone take his ball and go home--there is nowhere to run.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Thank you for standing up and taking the lead.

Hopefully other manufactures will follow suit. I'd like to see mag manufacturers either not sell or limit NY LEO's to 7 round mags as well.
Magpul, Brownells etc may need a little input from us on this to get the ball rolling.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:38:32 PM EDT
[#41]

AWESOME!!!

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Can someone create a list of vendors that stand up for us like this?  I would limit all my orders to these vendors - even if it costs more

Something like a sticky that gets updated?  I know im small patatos but i spend about 10k per year
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:40:22 PM EDT
[#43]
awesome.!!!  Good for you hope other dealers follow suit.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:41:37 PM EDT
[#44]
I've purchased from tier one in the past and they did an awesome job in getting my gun to me faster than what it was scheduled to be. Will definitely do business with them again!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#45]
This NY'er appreciates that very much.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#46]
God Bless!!  May Karma always bestow happines upon your home.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Class act.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:48:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[snip mangled quote tree]

If you are LE, and your state announces it is going to trample the Constitution, and you show up for work the next day, you are on the wrong side of the law.  Asking LE to uphold the Constitution (the high law) as law enforcement isn't punishing anyone.  The government in NY state hasn't given LE any middle ground here.  You are either on one side or the other.

Now I know there are many who will balk at that statement.  These are conflicted people who value their pensions more than their country and certainly more than their countryman.  I don't need to say much about such a person's character.  All I have to do is ask one question:  When will your number be up?  Because this regime of Liberals isn't going to let anyone take his ball and go home--there is nowhere to run.

That, sir, is known as a head shot in the forum world. Excellent way to explain right from wrong, too bad it will be ignored by the intended audience.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Thank You for your support!
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top