BCM
User Panel

Page / 196
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let's get started.

What is your prediction for your team's record and who will beat them?

I think Texas will be 10-3

I think ND, OU and Baylor will probably beat them. That is all subject to change, but the good thing is that Texas gets all of it's tough games at home except for OU and that is what it is. If Texas is able to beat ND... it's on.

Texas will be improved. They got loads of talent, but they are going to have to have superb play from a bunch of true freshmen again. Including likely the QB and even more importantly about 4 or more defensive linemen that aren't even on campus yet. How close my prediction comes will depend of what those kids can do.
View Quote

Bastard, I was waiting until page 2 to ask this.  Wanted everyone to get their "Go Team!" out of their system

I honestly can't answer this question until I know who will be our QB.  But, and this is a HUGE "but", we easily stand a chance of making a "sweep" and going for the Natty this year.

Yeah, I'm not kidding.  

Last year, go back and look, I said I could see us losing two games regular season.  Well we did.....albeit only one of those was the one I expected.

This year, we don't have any hurdles that are not doable.  Clemson.....they'll be tough....but we have them at home and I think we can beat them.  Ole Miss.....too many off field issues and I don't think they show up mentally.  UNC will be tough....yeah, go ahead and laugh, but UNC is gonna be a good team again and has made great strides the last couple of years.

I say we start out just off the radar and pickup steam around week 6 with some chatter.  Around week 9 when we beat Clemson is when the talking heads start to say "FSU looks like the team to look out for in the playoffs".

Jimbo gets his second ring.

Oh, and look out for our D this year.......gonna be some hard hits from from #3 and #9
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:13:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Tide for the repeat!
View Quote

I sincerely hope we finally get a chance to beat the ever-living piss out of you in the NC.  Been waiting such a long time
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:14:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Bear Down Arizona!!!!

Since I believe we actually have a back-up QB to Solomon this year, I'm saying 9-3 and another trip to the Pac-12 Championship.

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:28:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

UNC will be tough....yeah, go ahead and laugh, but UNC is gonna be a good team again and has made great strides the last couple of years.

View Quote

Our offense will be better than what we had last year, and they were pretty damn strong last year.  As good as y'alls D will be, that should be a great matchup in Tallanasty.  

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Our offense will be better than what we had last year, and they were pretty damn strong last year.  As good as y'alls D will be, that should be a great matchup in Tallanasty.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

UNC will be tough....yeah, go ahead and laugh, but UNC is gonna be a good team again and has made great strides the last couple of years.

You realize that Derwin James was just getting started last year?  He's gonna be faster and bigger and stronger.  Josh Sweat is also no joke.  I'll wager our D is easily a top 5 D in the NCAA if things click.

You guys will be tough......but playing at Doak will be a big enough challenge in and of itself.

Do you plan on going?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:36:25 PM EDT
[#6]
In!

Week 3 you Sooners are going to get your shit pushed in. I think we'll see another meeting of the 2 best coaches in the game. Go Bucks!

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:38:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You realize that Derwin James was just getting started last year?  He's gonna be faster and bigger and stronger.  Josh Sweat is also no joke.  I'll wager our D is easily a top 5 D in the NCAA if things click.

You guys will be tough......but playing at Doak will be a big enough challenge in and of itself.

Do you plan on going?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you plan on going?

Hopefully.   My uncle has season tickets and asked me if I wanted to head down with him for that game but I've got a few trips that have to get finalized before I know whether I can go.  

I've always wanted to see a game there, and UNC is riding a winning streak in Doak.  

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:45:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Let's get started.

View Quote

It's so hard to tell with A&M's new offense and Trevor Knight at the helm.  I hope it clicks because we have loads of talent that was misused last year.

Our defense should only get better.  I'm not ready to say those two words we used to call our defense, but I want to see it back.

Anything less than 8-4 and Sumlin's seat will get toasty.  I'm hoping we win some big games and do better.  We shall see.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
GO GREEN! GO WHITE!
View Quote

Got my season tickets. Great home schedule this year.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:03:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Hard to tell at UGA.  New coach, top prospect freshman QB.

Could be a tough year or one for the record books.  Our schedule isn't terribly difficult this year however.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:13:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Could be a tough year or one for the record books.  Our schedule isn't terribly difficult this year however.
View Quote

And you're gonna start 0-1.

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:29:47 AM EDT
[#12]
ROLL TIDE!
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:30:43 AM EDT
[#13]
IN!
Go Badgers!

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:55:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Can't wait for the season to start, Battle at Bristol and watch Texas A&M play the real UT.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:02:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 7:40:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Go HOGS.

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/FieldGoalBlockvsAuburn.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/FieldGoalBlockvsAuburn.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/microxcr1_zpseph9ixte.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/microxcr1_zpseph9ixte.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/microxcr3_zpszr7vwwey.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/microxcr3_zpszr7vwwey.jpg</a>

View Quote

What is your build, besides friggin' awesome?!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 7:45:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I sincerely hope we finally get a chance to beat the ever-living piss out of you in the NC.  Been waiting such a long time
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tide for the repeat!

Without your freak of a kicker?  Good luck.  

(I know you have a good guy coming on, but Aguayo was/is inhuman.)
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:07:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tide for the repeat!

We have his younger brother Ricky Aguayo....who's supposed to be even better than Roberto

We'll see
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#19]
LSU was a young team last year.  We didn't have many players go to the draft this year, which is unusual, but should help the team's maturity level.  I look for Brandon Harris to really come into form and Fournette to keep rolling.  

It looks like we might lose some talent after this year, but hopefully we can manage a solid year with everyone: "LSU will have four first round draft picks in the 2017 NFL Draft, according to ESPN.com analyst Todd McShay's way-too-early mock draft."
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:53:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't get cocky, MOTHERDICK!

There's going to be a lot of excitement around the Georgia program this year.

When this kid takes his first snap the Dome will be deafening.

Plus, Chubb very well might be ready to rumble.

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:59:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Lets go Bucks.

Reload year.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:20:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Let's get started.

I think ND, OU and Baylor will probably beat them. That is all subject to change, but the good thing is that Texas gets all of it's tough games at home except for OU and that is what it is. If Texas is able to beat ND... it's on.

Texas will be improved. They got loads of talent, but they are going to have to have superb play from a bunch of true freshmen again. Including likely the QB and even more importantly about 4 or more defensive linemen that aren't even on campus yet. How close my prediction comes will depend of what those kids can do.
View Quote

I believe Ole Miss will go 11-1 during regular season 12-1 over all, but I don't think that will get us to the SEC championship. I believe we beat Bama and UGA but I'm not confident on the LSU game.  Of course Arky has given us an upset 2 years in a row...it's inexplicable really but there it is.   That's 4 tough games, and FSU won't be a pushover either.  Tough schedule, but I think we have the chops to win all of them. Our history says we blow it somewhere, but recent history shows steady improvement year to year in our program, maybe we can change our fate.

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:40:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Go Dawgs.

Monk
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:49:10 AM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes

Y'all ready for the beginning of the season bout? My Rebels seem ready to rock. Only thing I'm really worried about is our offensive line being young however we have another 5 star left tackle that showed up and is touted to be better than Tunsil. Supposedly we have one of the deepest defenses in the nation and a possible first round draft pick qb returning with 3-4 receivers returning that had over 500 yards last year.

Someone mentioned off field issues and not showing up mentally, all those guys are long gone to the nfl. Should be no reason any of our current players are worried about any of it.

Nice to see another Tennessee living REBEL!

HOTTY TODDY!

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:53:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I believe Ole Miss will go 11-1 during regular season 12-1 over all, but I don't think that will get us to the SEC championship. I believe we beat Bama and UGA but I'm not confident on the LSU game.  Of course Arky has given us an upset 2 years in a row...it's inexplicable really but there it is.   That's 4 tough games, and FSU won't be a pushover either.  Tough schedule, but I think we have the chops to win all of them. Our history says we blow it somewhere, but recent history shows steady improvement year to year in our program, maybe we can change our fate.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=87976
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's get started.

I think Bama will be out for blood this year.  Saban does not like to lose, especially two years in a row.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I think Bama will be out for blood this year.  Saban does not like to lose, especially two years in a row.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's get started.

I don't think he's going to be in a position to do that much about it. Don't get me wrong, it won't be a cake walk for Ole Miss, but us being at home this year and with this QB is going to be a very hard road game for Bama.  I'm stoked because I'm so going to be there!
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 10:01:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's get started.

He's got us at home this year. Our defense should have literally no fall off from last year and rumored to actually possibly be a little better.
Defense as stated above is supposed to be one of the deepest in the country and only real loss is nkemdiche and he was out a few games last year and didn't really hurt us. We also played without 2 starting defensive backs last year. Picked up a 5 star left tackle that's supposed to be better than tunsil but he's a freshman so we'll see if he's ready.

I think a lot of it hinges on the opening Florida state game. If we can win it, it gives us tremendous momentum going into the bama game.

I'll hopefully be there. My parents have season tickets.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#28]
It's refreshing to read the youthful optimism being expressed by everyone this time of year and see the trash talk already starting.

Looking forward to all the conversation this year.

Also looking forward to the inevitable meltdowns and necessary suicide watches come September.

Good luck to everyones team this year.
May all the players avoid serious injuries and the fans travel safely.

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He's got us at home this year. Our defense should have literally no fall off from last year and rumored to actually possibly be a little better.
Defense as stated above is supposed to be one of the deepest in the country and only real loss is nkemdiche and he was out a few games last year and didn't really hurt us. We also played without 2 starting defensive backs last year. Picked up a 5 star left tackle that's supposed to be better than tunsil but he's a freshman so we'll see if he's ready.

I think a lot of it hinges on the opening Florida state game. If we can win it, it gives us tremendous momentum going into the bama game.
View Quote

Man I wish I could be at the FSU game. I just don't have the time available to make it to a Monday game.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's refreshing to read the youthful optimism being expressed by everyone this time of year and see the trash talk already starting.

Looking forward to all the conversation this year.

Also looking forward to the inevitable meltdowns and necessary suicide watches come September.

Good luck to everyones team this year.
May all the players avoid serious injuries and the fans travel safely.

View Quote

Agreed!
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 10:28:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Go Blue!
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Man I wish I could be at the FSU game. I just don't have the time available to make it to a Monday game.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not able to attend either but my parents have tickets. I'll be on the 110" at home

I think people are expecting us(Ole Miss) to be down this year with 3 first rounders to the draft but what they might not realize is we have over 3 more still here, not to mention our incoming class includes a 5 star(#2 overall,#1 position) offensive tackle AND a 5 star quarter back(#1 dual threat qb, #13 overall player in nation). It didn't end at just nkemdiche, treadwell and tunsil.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:08:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Lets go NOLES!!! I'm beyond ready to get this thing going.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:14:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let me go ahead and get this out of the way:

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#36]
I'm also looking forward to sending you guys back to the Everglades with a big "L" branded on your rear ends

As for the season, it's hard to say............new QB, though I expect that to be worked out, and the defense should be pretty salty and nasty this time as well..............Lots of good teams on the slate, but I think Bama takes Ole Miss this time

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tide for the repeat!

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:25:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm also looking forward to sending you guys back to the Everglades with a big "L" branded on your rear ends

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Tide for the repeat!

Joggerfee is for faggots!

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#38]
WTF? There are actually three Georgia Bulldogs in the thread and a Vol...

I will say, there is a crazy amount of excitement in every day real life amongst the SEC East folks; down here in the south. Lots of folks sporting their colors, to a degree that I haven't ever seen. I was barked at the other week too. Havent had that happen since 2012.

You've got the Vols that effectively lost no talent this past year; so this should be their break out year. Georgia with their new head coach. Macs second year and now he actually has 4 serviceable pocket passers, instead of a DB trying to play QB.

The East is going to be very exiting.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:47:22 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
It's so hard to tell with A&M's new offense and Trevor Knight at the helm.  I hope it clicks because we have loads of talent that was misused last year.

Our defense should only get better.  I'm not ready to say those two words we used to call our defense, but I want to see it back.

Anything less than 8-4 and Sumlin's seat will get toasty.  I'm hoping we win some big games and do better.  We shall see.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's get started.

6-6.

Sumlin's seat is already toasty.

He has lost a ton of support from boosters, which is what is hurting some "behind the scenes" endeavors, but the same idiot boosters who ok'd his guaranteed contract didn't have the stomach to can him after this past season like they should have.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Let's get started.

View Quote
10-3?

That's...optimistic.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
WTF? There are actually three Georgia Bulldogs in the thread and a Vol...

I will say, there is a crazy amount of excitement in every day real life amongst the SEC East folks; down here in the south. Lots of folks sporting their colors, to a degree that I haven't ever seen. I was barked at the other week too. Havent had that happen since 2012.

You've got the Vols that effectively lost no talent this past year; so this should be their break out year. Georgia with their new head coach. Macs second year and now he actually has 4 serviceable pocket passers, instead of a DB trying to play QB.

The East is going to be very exiting.
View Quote

The East should be pretty interesting with all the unknown coming in. To echo what you said, I'd be surprised if the Vols don't roll through that division this year. Of course the sec east is a weird division so who the hell knows. Vandy will probably dominate
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Tide for the repeat!

Thank you for saving me the typing
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:18:50 PM EDT
[#43]

UAB will go undefeated!

Too bad we don't have a football team until the 2017 season.

Paul Bryant Jr, the BoT, and Ray Watts, you bastards.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#45]

It's 'gon be a good year I think . The spring training QB is better by all accounts than Jack.

My heart tells me they'll win 11 games this year, but my head says 10. I think Harbaugh will have a big year, next year. But who knows, he took Hoke's atrociously coached sub .500 team to 10 wins later year.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 6:23:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

http://recruitingdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/09/image-1.png

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://recruitingdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/09/image-1.png

I feel your pain
44 years and counting as an Aggie fan
We should have a copyright on the phrase "wait until next year"
We have sooooooo much talent it's scary. Question is can the coaches pull it together.

Don't worry I'll be there as the voice of reason and to console all of you if a meltdown is necessary.

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:06:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Question is can the coaches pull it together.

View Quote

Nah.  Too busy arguing on twitter.

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:12:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Logan Rudolph's commitment announcement to Clemson on twitter.

He just dropped the microphone on all the ridiculous commitment videos where the kids attention whore and try to make some serious ordeal about it.

I'm still laughing.

arfcom and twitter video embeding dont mix. Here's the link: https://twitter.com/Logan4Rudolph/status/728747407127760896/video/1
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 1:21:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He just dropped the microphone on all the ridiculous commitment videos where the kids attention whore and try to make some serious ordeal about it.

I'm still laughing.

arfcom and twitter video embeding dont mix. Here's the link: https://twitter.com/Logan4Rudolph/status/728747407127760896/video/1
View Quote

He still has plenty of time to make the right choice and become a Husker, although those jorts might be better suited for Gainesville.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 1:21:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm still laughing.

View Quote

lol
Page / 196
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top