Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 235
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 1:26:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

BTW - out of all the people posting in here: What school did you attend and when did you graduate and what was your degree?

LSU '89, BSEE  
View Quote

Univ of Arizona, '97, History
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Sigh...

Georgia wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie is being investigated by police for allegedly making a terroristic threat in a confrontation at a restaurant on Monday night. It remains to be seen if he will be subjected to any disciplinary action before Saturday’s game against Alabama.

“That’s Mark (Richt’s) call,” Georgia Athletic Director Greg McGarity said. “Mark will say something at the appropriate time, if there’s anything to say.”

McKenzie was practicing on Tuesday and appeared to be running with  the first-team offense.

According to an Athens-Clarke County police incident report, McKenzie is accused of “making terroristic threats” to a female complainant at the Chili’s restaurant on Alps Road at 10:28 p.m. Monday night. A woman named Maya Labat claims McKenzie told her “he was going to call some friends and they were going to come out and he was going to kill her,” according to the report.

However, officers interviewed witnesses at the scene, saw no reason to arrest McKenzie and no charges were filed. The incident remains under investigation, police said.

It appears McKenzie was among those interviewed at the scene. Also listed as witnesses are McKenzie’s teammates Dominick Sanders, Terry Godwin, D’Andre Walker and Jarvis Wilson.

Labat is the daughter of Patrick L. Labat, the chief of City of Atlanta’s Department of Corrections.

McKenzie is Georgia’s leading kickoff and punt returner and fourth-leading receiver (5 catches, 89 yards). The 5-foot-8, 170-pound sophomore from Ft. Lauderdale tied a school record with three kick returns for touchdowns in 2014.

Georgia players had managed to avoid trouble with the law since last season. That’s after UGA players had at least six arrests in 2014.

View Quote

From the AJC

Monk
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:18:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sigh...

From the AJC

Monk
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Sigh...

Georgia wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie is being investigated by police for allegedly making a terroristic threat in a confrontation at a restaurant on Monday night. It remains to be seen if he will be subjected to any disciplinary action before Saturday’s game against Alabama.

“That’s Mark (Richt’s) call,” Georgia Athletic Director Greg McGarity said. “Mark will say something at the appropriate time, if there’s anything to say.”

McKenzie was practicing on Tuesday and appeared to be running with  the first-team offense.

According to an Athens-Clarke County police incident report, McKenzie is accused of “making terroristic threats” to a female complainant at the Chili’s restaurant on Alps Road at 10:28 p.m. Monday night. A woman named Maya Labat claims McKenzie told her “he was going to call some friends and they were going to come out and he was going to kill her,” according to the report.

However, officers interviewed witnesses at the scene, saw no reason to arrest McKenzie and no charges were filed. The incident remains under investigation, police said.

It appears McKenzie was among those interviewed at the scene. Also listed as witnesses are McKenzie’s teammates Dominick Sanders, Terry Godwin, D’Andre Walker and Jarvis Wilson.

Labat is the daughter of Patrick L. Labat, the chief of City of Atlanta’s Department of Corrections.

McKenzie is Georgia’s leading kickoff and punt returner and fourth-leading receiver (5 catches, 89 yards). The 5-foot-8, 170-pound sophomore from Ft. Lauderdale tied a school record with three kick returns for touchdowns in 2014.

Georgia players had managed to avoid trouble with the law since last season. That’s after UGA players had at least six arrests in 2014.

From the AJC

Monk

Maybe shes a Bama fan?

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:19:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Maybe shes a Bama fan?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sigh...

"That’s Mark (Richt’s) call,” Georgia Athletic Director Greg McGarity said. "Mark will say something at the appropriate time, if there’s anything to say.”

According to an Athens-Clarke County police incident report, McKenzie is accused of "making terroristic threats” to a female complainant at the Chili’s restaurant on Alps Road at 10:28 p.m. Monday night. A woman named Maya Labat claims McKenzie told her "he was going to call some friends and they were going to come out and he was going to kill her,” according to the report.

From the AJC

Monk

Maybe shes a Bama fan?

Athens-Clarke Police LOVE arresting Georgia players.  My bet is she cray.

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:29:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Let me help

Their last game they held Louisville to 19 yards on 28 carries. They rank # 17 in the nation only allowing 2.92 yards per carry.
Their pass defense has only allowed a 43% completion rate and has 5 interceptions vs 1 TD allowed. The 43% completion rate is #1 in the nation.
Their defense has only allowed a 19.57% 3rd down conversion rate. 9 of 46.
This is one of the top 10 defenses in the nation right now.

Their offense isn't bad either as their QB has completed 74% of his passes so far and they average about 4-1/2 yards per carry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL, I can't believe some of you think Clemson is a slouch team.

Last year they beat several good teams and STOMPED OU 40-6 in their bowl game.

In 2013 they only lost two games beating a LOT of good teams and then beat the amazing Ohio State Buckeyes in their bowl game

They are not an over rated team.

Clemson is a legit team. Sure they've had both up and down years but basically calling them a slouch team is

EDIT: By the way, this "slouch" team that is over rated opened their 2012 season by beating the Mighty SEC Auburn Tigers....and then closed the season out with a bowl game where they beat the Mighty SEC LSU Tigers.

Yup, definitely an overrated team

I'm not saying they're a pushover, but at the same time I haven't seen a game of theirs that made me think they're a borderline top-10 team.   Are they deserving of their ranking?  I don't know, and the games I've seen them play lead to me to say that it's likely not the case they're as good as their ranking.    You seem fairly convinced they're anything but overrated, (and again, I haven't seen every game they've played...) so point out the games they've played THIS YEAR that support that opinion.  

Let me help

Their last game they held Louisville to 19 yards on 28 carries. They rank # 17 in the nation only allowing 2.92 yards per carry.
Their pass defense has only allowed a 43% completion rate and has 5 interceptions vs 1 TD allowed. The 43% completion rate is #1 in the nation.

Their offense isn't bad either as their QB has completed 74% of his passes so far and they average about 4-1/2 yards per carry.

They've played one FCS team...a team that has yet to win a game against an FCS opponent...and they won by a field goal.

Those stats mean absolutely nothing until they play a team that can match up with them talentwise...and that'll happen this Saturday.

We'll see what they're about this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Maybe shes a Bama fan?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Maybe shes a Bama fan?

Internet rumors say her daddy is a Tide fan.

Quoted:

It will be interesting to see what pans out.

Monk
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Do you like free beer and live in the Orlando area?

Of course the catch is you have to watch UCF games.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13774715/orlando-bar-offering-free-beer-amid-ucf-knights-losing-skid

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 12:03:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Monk
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe shes a Bama fan?

Quoted:

Monk
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13777815/accuser-press-charges-vs-isaiah-mckenzie-georgia-bulldogs

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They've played one FCS team...a team that has yet to win a game against an FCS opponent...and they won by a field goal.

Those stats mean absolutely nothing until they play a team that can match up with them talentwise...and that'll happen this Saturday.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL, I can't believe some of you think Clemson is a slouch team.

Last year they beat several good teams and STOMPED OU 40-6 in their bowl game.

In 2013 they only lost two games beating a LOT of good teams and then beat the amazing Ohio State Buckeyes in their bowl game

They are not an over rated team.

Clemson is a legit team. Sure they've had both up and down years but basically calling them a slouch team is

EDIT: By the way, this "slouch" team that is over rated opened their 2012 season by beating the Mighty SEC Auburn Tigers....and then closed the season out with a bowl game where they beat the Mighty SEC LSU Tigers.

Yup, definitely an overrated team

I'm not saying they're a pushover, but at the same time I haven't seen a game of theirs that made me think they're a borderline top-10 team.   Are they deserving of their ranking?  I don't know, and the games I've seen them play lead to me to say that it's likely not the case they're as good as their ranking.    You seem fairly convinced they're anything but overrated, (and again, I haven't seen every game they've played...) so point out the games they've played THIS YEAR that support that opinion.  

Let me help

It's 4 weeks into the season and several people on here keep saying that.
While there is some concern as to what level of competition some teams have played thus far its ALL there is to go off of for 80% of teams right now.
Do we have to wait until Ohio States 11th game of the season when they FINALLY play a ranked team to figure out if they are really any good?
It isn't perfect but it's a legimate way of breaking down and handicapping games.
What do you think Vegas and the "experts" on ESPN base their predictions off of? Gut feelings? Your looking for trends and consistancy in a team and how those match up vs their opponents trends. Would it be nice to be able to base everything off common opponents or similar stregnth of schedule?  Sure it would but that's a luxury we don't have many times and when and if we do it's late in the year.
Sure we'll know more next week and more the week after that but you can't wait forever to start breaking down the numbers. Like I said earlier, it's not perfect but it's all we've got.

Please let me know what I'm missing and how you would pick the winner for this game if forced to do so right now.
Clemson is better stat wise.
ND has played a somewhat tougher schedule to date.
Who wins and why?

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#10]

ATHENS, Ga. -- The woman who accused Georgia wide receiver/kick returner Isaiah McKenzie of threatening to kill her at an Athens restaurant on Monday night has informed Athens-Clarke County police that she doesn't want to pursue criminal charges against him.

Athens-Clarke County Police spokeswoman Hilda Sorrow said police closed the case on Wednesday.

"The victim decided not to prosecute, so as far as we're concerned, the case is closed," Sorrow told ESPN.com.

Glad that is done, for now anyway.

Monk
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:51:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Monk
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe shes a Bama fan?

Quoted:

Monk

Interesting. When FSU players were accused by girls with an agenda (both dating other FBS football players) I was called a "dindu" for defending them. I also said how TPD has a history of having a hard on for arresting football players....again the idea was poo-poo'd.

Shoe....other foot.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
SNIP

Interesting. When FSU players were accused by girls with an agenda (both dating other FBS football players) I was called a "dindu" for defending them. I also said how TPD has a history of having a hard on for arresting football players....again the idea was poo-poo'd.

Shoe....other foot.
View Quote

but FSU players are almost always guilty or at least that's what ESPN says.

Fortunately  for Georgia this case didn't involve "hot button" issues that most of the FSU cases did, such as a sexual assault  and violence against women.
That along with the no arrest being made on scene and the very short time between first reports and the announcement of no charges within 24 hours helped tamp down the drama.

Most importantly this case did NOT involve Keystone beer.
Who would steal Keystone beer, a TCU player that's who

Monk
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 4:06:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Shoe....other foot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe shes a Bama fan?

Quoted:

Monk

Shoe....other foot.

LOL
My comment was a joke
You guys take some of this shit way too serious.
EVERY team has their share of players making bad decisions. Sometimes it seems like it happens to 1 school more than others. Some of its true and some of it is sensationalized by the media.
Relax. It will be ok.

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#14]

UGA even flew Gales’ parents from Baton Rouge to Atlanta at the school’s expense, and then they were driven to Athens by members of the Bulldogs’ staff.
View Quote

Surprised the NCAA didn't get their dick hard about that.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 4:28:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

LOL
My comment was a joke
EVERY team has their share of players making bad decisions. Sometimes it seems like it happens to 1 school more than others. Some of its true and some of it is sensationalized by the media.
Relax. It will be ok.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe shes a Bama fan?

Quoted:

Monk

Shoe....other foot.

LOL
My comment was a joke
Relax. It will be ok.

Oh FFS, do we have to hug this out!? It's why I put the smiley.

You guys make me drink more than I should.

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 4:40:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Monk

Shoe....other foot.

LOL
My comment was a joke
Relax. It will be ok.

It's not us. It's those thugs at Fla St making you drink more.

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 4:44:19 PM EDT
[#17]

NVM
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

UGA even flew Gales’ parents from Baton Rouge to Atlanta at the school’s expense, and then they were driven to Athens by members of the Bulldogs’ staff.

But let one kid sleep on a teammate's couch...

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Monk
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

SNIP

Shoe....other foot.

Monk
Keystone LIGHT, sir. Keystone Light.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 7:49:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

NVM
View Quote

I already read it before you change it
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NVM

I didn't want to group all the other FSU fans in with that one.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
SNIP

Keystone LIGHT, sir. Keystone Light.
View Quote

I stand corrected and defer to your expertise Good Sir.

Monk
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Off to YouTube those old commercials. They were funny.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
yep... I cant look at that ridiclous a-hole and not crack up

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lucky

I am sorry if I a-rocked your prior career as a Keystone Light Beer spokesman

Monk

EDIT: I had to switch from the face to the face.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 6:23:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 7:53:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

While there is some concern as to what level of competition some teams have played thus far its ALL there is to go off of for 80% of teams right now.
Do we have to wait until Ohio States 11th game of the season when they FINALLY play a ranked team to figure out if they are really any good?
It isn't perfect but it's a legimate way of breaking down and handicapping games.
What do you think Vegas and the "experts" on ESPN base their predictions off of? Gut feelings? Your looking for trends and consistancy in a team and how those match up vs their opponents trends. Would it be nice to be able to base everything off common opponents or similar stregnth of schedule?  Sure it would but that's a luxury we don't have many times and when and if we do it's late in the year.
Sure we'll know more next week and more the week after that but you can't wait forever to start breaking down the numbers. Like I said earlier, it's not perfect but it's all we've got.

Please let me know what I'm missing and how you would pick the winner for this game if forced to do so right now.
Who wins and why?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Who wins and why?

People who have actually seen Clemson play, such as myself and...

Quoted:

Wasn't impressed either time I saw them play, but I'm not sure they've played a complete game yet, either.

A night game @Clemson is a big time environment.  

Quoted:

Clemson looked very overrated the only time I watched them.

were not impressed. The stats don't hold any weight because Clemson don't pass the eye test.

A few other factors that might explain why people are doubting them:

-A lot of people think losing their OC was a big deal.

-Venables is an outstanding defensive coordinator, but they lost eight starters on defense.

-Clemson is talented, but they barely managed to beat Louisville...and Louisville hasn't had a top 25 recruiting class in a decade.

-Notre Dame on the other hand has had five straight top 20 classes, including a top 5 class just a couple years ago.

-Last year they lost three of the four games they played against ranked opponents.

Clemson will be challenged this weekend. I wouldn't bet on them.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 9:04:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Should be a good game tonight, and again tomorrow night down here in Florida. I'm hoping USF can keep up with Memphis but they looked tough against Cincinnati last week.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Weather guys are predicting a 70%+ chance of rain for Bama @ Georgia this Saturday.
That may hurt Georgia's passing game.

Monk
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 10:13:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

were not impressed. The stats don't hold any weight because Clemson don't pass the eye test.

-Venables is an outstanding defensive coordinator, but they lost eight starters on defense.

-Clemson is talented, but they barely managed to beat Louisville...and Louisville hasn't had a top 25 recruiting class in a decade.

-Notre Dame on the other hand has had five straight top 20 classes, including a top 5 class just a couple years ago.

-Last year they lost three of the four games they played against ranked opponents.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who wins and why?

Quoted:

Wasn't impressed either time I saw them play, but I'm not sure they've played a complete game yet, either.

A night game @Clemson is a big time environment.  

Quoted:

Clemson looked very overrated the only time I watched them.

There you go. Thank you. There's a bit of SPECIFIC reasoning and not just "they don't look very good." "They're overrated"  Those generic statements without the specifics of why don't hold much weight.
And I don't plan on betting on this game. Its too close. Like the Bama / Georgia game. Wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole.

And while recruiting is important I would hesitate to put too much weight behind it on how a team is currently performing. Look at Michigan St, TCU, Baylor and Utah who historically don't have highly ranked recruiting classes. Then look at Texas, Oregon and Auburn on the other end of the spectrum who have recruited quite well the last 5 years and are struggling.

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Weather guys are predicting a 70%+ chance of rain for Bama @ Georgia this Saturday.

Monk
View Quote

That could actually improve UAT's passing game
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Monk
View Quote

That's a pretty big factor
Georgia has a decided advantage in the passing game.

Is GOD a Bama fan?

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Is GOD a Bama fan?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monk

Is GOD a Bama fan?

Given Bama's defensive backfield troubles, the wet field may favor Georgia's receiving corps.
Receivers know where they are going but DBs have to react the movements and routes of their receivers.
Crappy field slows down that reaction time and make it's hard to cover receivers.
Action > reaction

Hopefully it's just rain and not windy.

Monk

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Given Bama's defensive backfield troubles, the wet field may favor Georgia's receiving corps.
Receivers know where they are going but DBs have to react the movements and routes of their receivers.
Crappy field slows down that reaction time and make it's hard to cover receivers.
Action > reaction

Monk

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monk

Is GOD a Bama fan?

Action > reaction

Monk

I am now officially confused as shit .........although that's not too difficult sometimes
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:I am now officially confused as shit .........although that's not too difficult sometimes
View Quote

it's the mental dance we do as fans trying to find the silver lining in every problem...trying to convince ourselves our team doesn't shit the bed
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#36]
The last I heard was that Bovada had pulled the BU/TT line, but the O/U was the highest in history which is hilarious (90+ IIRC)...who knows if Mahomes is playing but I'd bet he is. I hope he is. We can't beat him, we can't beat Boykin.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 12:22:41 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Monk
View Quote
Fumbles and field goals.

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 12:24:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

it's the mental dance we do as fans trying to find the silver lining in every problem...trying to convince ourselves our team doesn't shit the bed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:I am now officially confused as shit .........although that's not too difficult sometimes

Yeppers, I am grasping at straws here.

I will be completely irrational by 3:30 PM on game day.
My go to response of "Fuck You Asshole, Get out of my face is not appropriate for my spouse or children.
I pray that I remember not to tell my wife, a Tide fan, to go fuck herself in the heat of the game.

Now if my step son, also a Tide fan, gets mouthy during the game I will tell him to get the hell out of my house and get him self an apartment.
Fucking College boy.

Monk

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The last I heard was that Bovada had pulled the BU/TT line, but the O/U was the highest in history which is hilarious (90+ IIRC)...who knows if Mahomes is playing but I'd bet he is. I hope he is. We can't beat him, we can't beat Boykin.
View Quote

Yeah, It's not even listed on the board.
Bovada also shuts down lines all the time. They are a pain in the ass for betting college football. They open lines late killing the opportunitity to get value. They restrict betting limits on virtually every game and don't even offer some games like Michigan / Maryland this week.
They also jack the vig.

They have SC / Missouri, Louisville / NC St, Idaho / Ark St all locked right now along with a lot of games unlisted.
They suck as a book for college football. Either get in the game as a real book or GTFO.
Fuck Bovada.

There, I feel better.

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

My go to response of "Fuck You Asshole, Get out of my face is not appropriate for my spouse or children.
I pray that I remember not to tell my wife, a Tide fan, to go fuck herself in the heat of the game.

Now if my step son, also a Tide fan, gets mouthy during the game I will tell him to get the hell out of my house and get him self an apartment.
Fucking College boy.

Monk

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking College boy.

Monk

Dam, I would pay good money to be able to bring some beer over and watch that game with your family.

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Monk
View Quote

Saw it mentioned (and it makes sense) that rain actually hurts the defense and helps offenses as they know where they're going as opposed to defender's having to make quick adjustments on the ball when everything is wet and slick. Now with that said, the offense/playcalling has to be solid and they have to execute but they should have an advantage over a fast aggressive defense.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 3:51:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Good story of players for a change.

These football players scored a touchdown without setting foot on the field.

Four members of the William Paterson University football team in New Jersey each scored $50 gift cards after surveillance cameras captured them at a Wayne store paying for batteries and sunglasses, even though no employees were around.

We actually talked about it in the 2013 thread.

Good story though.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 5:30:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Forecast in Athens on Saturday is currently a 100% chance of heavy rain. If the game is even played, we could be in for one hell of an old fashioned run fest.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 7:36:14 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Forecast in Athens on Saturday is currently a 100% chance of heavy rain. If the game is even played, we could be in for one hell of an old fashioned run fest.
View Quote
Yes, Bama should just forfeit

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Strong drive. Settling for a FG won't win the game though

Nearly wide-right
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 7:42:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Strong drive. Settling for a FG won't win the game though

Nearly wide-right