Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 42
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I got an email confirmation almost immediately and I checked out as a guest.  This was last night before they close the deal.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I also purchased as a guest and received a confirmation email.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:29:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy it cheap and stacking coupons deep.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:34:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ordered 2nd day delivery, package is in the mail on the way. Checked bank account and it was exactly the total when I checked out with the Outlet50 code.

Boys looks like we're good!

In retrospect, I should have chose 2 day air so they didn't have as much time to cancel mine

If they do, oh well, I will just get another TRL-1
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:40:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

In retrospect, I should have chose 2 day air so they didn't have as much time to cancel mine

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ordered 2nd day delivery, package is in the mail on the way. Checked bank account and it was exactly the total when I checked out with the Outlet50 code.

Boys looks like we're good!

LOL thats exactly what I did.

Well, for 2 of my 3 orders......
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I created an account and placed an order yesterday.  With their site crashing during the stampede, I tried to place an order and had to resubmit the info a few times.  After checking "My Account, Order history", today it looks like I placed two exact same orders.

I only received one conformation email, but my CC has been hit twice.  I'm too scared to call them Monday and cancel one of the two.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I still want to know how half off of $140 is $42...
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Were you registered on Surefire's site or did you purchase as a guest? How soon did you get that email?

I purchased as a guest, haven't gotten any emails, and my credit card shows the charge from SF as pending.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never got an order confirmation, and certainly no shipping confirmation.  But I don't care...subscribed for the lulz.
I got an order confirmation  

Were you registered on Surefire's site or did you purchase as a guest? How soon did you get that email?

I purchased as a guest, haven't gotten any emails, and my credit card shows the charge from SF as pending.

Check your "Junk Folder"

That's where my e-mail conformation was.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I still want to know how half off of $140 is $42...
View Quote

According to their facebook page, discounts are 30%, 40% or 50% depending on product.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I created an account and placed an order yesterday.  With their site crashing during the stampede, I tried to place an order and had to resubmit the info a few times.  After checking "My Account, Order history", today it looks like I placed two exact same orders.

I only received one conformation email, but my CC has been hit twice.  I'm too scared to call them Monday and cancel one of the two.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you get them just send one order back right away?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
lol will this be more epic than the Troy July 4th sale?
View Quote

I don't think it will be. People here hated Troy before that whole deal.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#12]
[b]Quoted:
snip
View Quote

I just had to say:  Your avatar, I love it!

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:34:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Okay, just got off the phone with their sales department after receiving the cancelation email(spam folder).  Jessica from sales said that the 50% off was from the original MSRP, and was NOT supposed to be applied in conjunction with their black Friday sales prices.  It was a glitch in their website

So basically, it's still a decent deal, but NOT the 67% off total everyone was getting.

She said the glitch will be fixed and everyone's orders will be honored at the 50% off prices, so just 27% more will be charged to your cards(50% off the original MSRP)

She said everyone that had an order will get express 2 day shipping Monday to help out though.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Actually, I just made that entire post up.  Just to fuck with some of you.

If they really cancel orders, so be it.

If they don't, I will end up with two new Scout Fury's.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Should have let that sit a bit longer
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Shit I missed it, I'm looking for an M300 Scout
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's cold
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ARF members would have gone APE and poor SF would have received calls and been saying "wtf?!?"
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:46:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had mental images of basements being destroyed!!
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:49:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Okay, just got off the phone with their sales department after receiving the cancelation email(spam folder).  Jessica from sales said that the 50% off was from the original MSRP, and was NOT supposed to be applied in conjunction with their black Friday sales prices.  It was a glitch in their website

So basically, it's still a decent deal, but NOT the 67% off total everyone was getting.

She said the glitch will be fixed and everyone's orders will be honored at the 50% off prices, so just 27% more will be charged to your cards(50% off the original MSRP)

She said everyone that had an order will get express 2 day shipping Monday to help out though.
View Quote

ETA: looks like I got trolled.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:51:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Check your "Junk Folder"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never got an order confirmation, and certainly no shipping confirmation.  But I don't care...subscribed for the lulz.

Check your "Junk Folder"

Must have been in there because I found it in my trash folder after I emptied out my junk. So I did get my confirmation email.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:01:16 PM EDT
[#22]
I just placed another order and the coupon is still active. When you enter it, I get an message "invalid coupon" or whatever, but the discount still applies.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:07:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Interesting. The items I purchased were all at MSRP.

Hopefully it goes through.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting. The items I purchased were all at MSRP.

Hopefully it goes through.

really?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I made an account during the order. Check your junk folder, that's where I found my order confirmation.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:25:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

really?
View Quote

"Really" what?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't feed the troll who missed out and is butt-hurt.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

"Really" what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

really?

"Really" what?

I looked up and saw your edit, figured I didn't have to respond to this since you caught why I said really.

Then I saw this response was posted 2 min after your edit.

So for those running half speed, my "really" was in response to you completely ignoring the post below the troll post, indicating that said post was a troll post, by the poster himself.

So yes, really.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:49:34 PM EDT
[#28]
I love this thread.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:52:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I looked up and saw your edit, figured I didn't have to respond to this since you caught why I said really.

So for those running half speed, my "really" was in response to you completely ignoring the post below the troll post, indicating that said post was a troll post, by the poster himself.

So yes, really.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

really?

"Really" what?

So yes, really.

Missed his second post the first time.  I've got seven nieces and nephews all under the age of 12 at my house right now for Thanksgiving. It's been a rare afternoon.  It's seriously throwing off my ARF game
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:39:44 PM EDT
[#30]
For the record, my credit card was charged the $114 for a Surefire Scout Fury.

My other card I assume was as well but haven't checked.

I got two different email verifications.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:43:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Where did the "Outlet50" code even come from anyway?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Neckbearded a box of batteries, a X300, a M600 Fury, and a P1R. Total was  425.00 if the discounts hold. From previous emails it seems it might hold. But  decision to honor that price is theirs.  I will harbor no ill feelings if they cancel.

One could argue this "mistake" was not a mistake at all if Surefire  wanted to move some merchandise via  guerilla marketing. They just probably had a nice little bump in sales from this.  If dealers complain about it they can just say that it was a fluke and in the name of good customer service they will honor these low prices just this once.

Gotta admit, I wouldn't probably have purchased surefire because of the cost, but when I can get surefire for streamlight prices I figured I'd jump. I'm becoming more of a  "buy once cry once" kinda guy, and I can afford it.  But I've had good service out of my streamlight products too. Who knows, this may make me a surefire convert.

I know some of you guys love your fenix and other cutting edge technology Chinese flashlights. I have several. They are fun to use, but I don't trust them with my life. I've had several of the more popular Chinese brands go bad on me.  At a recent trade show the surefire rep took one of their lights and threw it about ten feet up and let it fall on the concrete floor without a glitch.  I won't do that intentionally with any fenix I own.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:49:57 PM EDT
[#34]
My credit card is still showing "pending" for the the SF transaction.  Honestly, if my order gets cancelled it won't be a big deal. Screw-ups happen and I will understand. I still scored a killer deal on a TLR HL, so i'll still be good. I swear, FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Placed 2 orders yesterday around 2pm and 230pm used a guest account never received confirmation emails charges are still showing as pending on my cc
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#36]
What am I doing wrong, I just want a war comp but outlet50 doesn't seem to work...
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:23:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What am I doing wrong, I just want a war comp but outlet50 doesn't seem to work...
View Quote

Code is no longer valid.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:28:34 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
Way to jump in on the last page of a thread and disregard the previous info and posts

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:29:49 PM EDT
[#39]
I didn't scan the last 3 pages to see if this was already posted, so my apologies if this is a dupe. Amazon has the FDE EB1 backup on sale for $95 with prime shipping. Hopefully it is not a scam or counterfeit...looks like 8 left. Make sure you select the FDE version for the $95 price. More money spent....

http://www.amazon.com/SureFire-Backup-Switch-Dual-Output-Flashlight/dp/B00CL6GOBA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1448760460&sr=8-3&keywords=surefire+backup
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Well damn. I didn't notice it had changed to select items. No war comp for me then. At least I got a Saginaw m1 carbine on friday
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Surefire is still around?

I used to love Surefire...but when they started phasing out replacement parts, overpricing LED upgrades, and over pricing...it was over.  

View Quote
sorta this. they priced themselves out of most of the consumer market. That law where they have to sell to public the same price as govt really dicked us over.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:52:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
sorta this. they priced themselves out of most of the consumer market. That law where they have to sell to public the same price as govt really dicked us over.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surefire is still around?

I used to love Surefire...but when they started phasing out replacement parts, overpricing LED upgrades, and over pricing...it was over.  

Why should the government pay more when it buys in bulk?  It should pay less, if anything.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:51:14 PM EDT
[#43]
with the discount and 15% for signing up for email notifications I have a M600P Fury Scout and a P2X Fury in my basket. Looks like it will be $365.96.

I'm having a hard time punching the button to buy these. Seems like a whole lot of money for two flashlights Guess I'm cheap
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:16:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Amazon has a 620P Scout Fury 600 lumen with the lever rail mount for $194 right now

Quoted:
with the discount and 15% for signing up for email notifications I have a M600P Fury Scout and a P2X Fury in my basket. Looks like it will be $365.96.

I'm having a hard time punching the button to buy these. Seems like a whole lot of money for two flashlights Guess I'm cheap
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:31:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Anybody get any reports of fraudulent cc activity after placing surefire orders.  Could be coincidence, but I got a fraudulent attempted decline on my account from a best buy in Minnesota today.  I'm guessing it was something else, but found it weird since we haven't been using that card much lately.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:13:53 AM EDT
[#46]
My TLR HL just shipped, so, now, I'm waiting for Monday to roll around to see if the X300U I bought is gonna be sent out, or not. If it does, I'll be returning the TLR HL in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:22:55 AM EDT
[#47]
I can still hope...
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:01:12 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote
Solid effort! You had me checking my spam folder.

CHRIS

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:37:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Bump for the outcome tomorrow. Good luck!
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:51:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Bump for the outcome tomorrow. Good luck!
View Quote

Yep. Fingers crossed.

Upside is the sale on Haley's site runs through tomorrow, so if I get a cancelation I can reappropriate some of my disposable income over there.
Page / 42
Top Top