Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#7]
No banjo music?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#8]
lol... FOX News blaming Obama.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:13:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Did Jax fuck up? Or was that guy supposed to find tge shotgun?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:14:23 PM EDT
[#10]
What's the relationship to the dead guy and the old man from Indian Hills?  Did they ever come out and say or are we just supposed to assume that was his kid?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:14:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

fucked up...

what was the song at the end??
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:16:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Jax and crew, really he killed the president of a charter clubs son ? Sloppy, using the same sawed off shotgun the president used, when he saw you had it last.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:18:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
fucked up...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

fucked up...

If you go to the FX site tomorrow they will have a list of all the songs played during the episode.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:18:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Jax and crew, really he killed the president of a charter clubs son ? Sloppy, using the same sawed off shotgun the president used, when he saw you had it last.
View Quote

You do realize that this is the final season don't you? Mistakes will be made.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:23:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If you go to the FX site tomorrow they will have a list of all the songs played during the episode.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fucked up...

actually just found this site..

http://www.tunefind.com/show/sons-of-anarchy/season-7/19331

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:29:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Jax is fucking up...

I mean obviously that the point because he is in a horrible place in his head and thats what they are trying to show but damn.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:32:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow. This shit is cray.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:37:01 PM EDT
[#18]
This show jumped the shark for me with the tranny subplot. Haven't watched it since then. I was already kinda on the fence, though. Politically-correct biker gang = fail.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:57:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I am betting juice take teller out.

You know I thought charlie whats his last name also played Ragnar Lothbrook in Vikings. But it ain't.
View Quote

They do look pretty similar.

Love that Vikings show
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:28:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Love that Vikings show
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know I thought charlie whats his last name also played Ragnar Lothbrook in Vikings. But it ain't.

Love that Vikings show

Yeah i've mentioned that a few times.  Look very similar.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:33:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:15:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:23:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm guessing he thought Linn's guys would find them, not the President of the charter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing he thought Linn's guys would find them, not the President of the charter.

They gave them the address.  Figured they'd be there pretty quick.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:24:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Also, didn't the charter pres tell Jax (as they were gearing up for the raid) that they were local muscle, found by one of his whores so they could be trusted?  Maybe I misheard, but it's possible Jax didn't  know  one was family.

ETA: just rewatched the scene.  That's all the Indian Hills pres said, local muscle, we can trust em.  Zero indication that wither was family...
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Also, didn't the charter pres tell Jax (as they were gearing up for the raid) that they were local muscle, found by one of his whores so they could be trusted?  Maybe I misheard, but it's possible Jax didn't  know  one was family.

ETA: just rewatched the scene.  That's all the Indian Hills pres said, local muscle, we can trust em.  Zero indication that wither was family...
View Quote

It  was foreshadowing. "One of my whores, local muscle, you can trust them" aka the whore got pregnant and now SAMCRO just took out Another charters president's kid. Not good for Jax, especially since the president from Indian Hills knows Jax's entire end game.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:56:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It  was foreshadowing. "One of my whores, local muscle, you can trust them" aka the whore got pregnant and now SAMCRO just took out Another charters president's kid. Not good for Jax, especially since the president from Indian Hills knows Jax's entire end game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, but Jax had no idea it was the charter pres's son.

Rough transcript:

Jax: That the local muscle?

IH: Yeah

Jax:  Where'd you find them?

IH: One of my whores.  We can trust them.

Jax's plan was to kill them all along, hence getting the address to "drop off some cash to pay for the truck".  Only he thought he was killing some local scumbags - not family of a charter pres...

That's why he asked where they were found - making sure they were disposable.  The charter pres was hiding the truth for some reason.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:09:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Right, but Jax had no idea it was the charter pres's son.
View Quote

^^ I agree with this for now.  It's well known that this season is going be a mess of bodies so why not toss another charter into the pile
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Shit just got real.

Kharn

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:48:44 PM EDT
[#30]
I am going to love watching them all burn.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:13:09 PM EDT
[#31]
What were they going to use the hay bales for?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:15:20 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

They were sitting on them in the back of the trucks when they rolled up to the Chinese. Not sure if they were used for anything else.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They were sitting on them in the back of the trucks when they rolled up to the Chinese. Not sure if they were used for anything else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I assumed they used them as crappy makeshift barriers
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my thought too, but the only ones who would have been protected, would have been Jax and Chibs; whom were riding in the
bed of the pick-up, but they were standing up exposed and leaning on the roof of the pick-up anyways.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More evidence that everyone and everything is going to die except Gemma. She will destroy the club and her family. It all falls on her. Fucking Gemma. I wish she wasn't even a character on the show, and it's starting to look more and more like cockSutter is setting us up for a parable type ending where she ends up crying and alone.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

More evidence that everyone and everything is going to die except Gemma. She will destroy the club and her family. It all falls on her. Fucking Gemma. I wish she wasn't even a character on the show, and it's starting to look more and more like cockSutter is setting us up for a parable type ending where she ends up crying and alone.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just watched the episode from last night. I still think Gemma is gonna buy it.

If she's the one left that will suck. Thought juice might get fo until the scene for next week . Dumbass
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:00:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Why the backstabbing by Jax of Jury and  the Indian River Charter when there is no bad blood between them and Jury was a friend of Jax's father?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:15:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why the backstabbing by Jax of Jury and  the Indian River Charter when there is no bad blood between them and Jury was a friend of Jax's father?
View Quote

My opinion.  Jax just used a couple of low level guys for part of his plan.  He didn't know the kid was the guy's son.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:21:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My opinion.  Jax just used a couple of low level guys for part of his plan.  He didn't know the kid was the guy's son.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:27:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love that Vikings show

Glad I am not the only one.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:28:29 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm guessing they left the heroin so it looked like those guys were behind the big robbery that they were hired for?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:29:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm guessing they left the heroin so it looked like those guys were behind the big robbery that they were hired for?
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:07:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. They are doing the Hamlet thing again.  Club pres guy is Laertes.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:02:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is Sutter a member here!?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That was used probably derogatorily, not a shout-out to "Fair and Balanced".

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:38:03 PM EDT
[#46]
I can see Wendy killing Gemma when she finds out the truth.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would be interesting.  But it would even better if Unser killed her since has been in love with her forever basically.  I think Juice will spill the beans at some point
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

That would be interesting.  But it would even better if Unser killed her since has been in love with her forever basically.  I think Juice will spill the beans at some point
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It certainly seems to be leading that direction.  Perhaps Unser will arrest Gemma for Tara's murder.  That would be more in line with  Unser's character.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:33:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Juice has spilled the beans about everything else.. Why not this?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:23:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I know Kurt Sutter has said that he won't do it, but does anyone else think that they really need to have Micheal Chiklis make a cameo?  Don't care what part he plays just want to see him in the SOA world.  On the side topic, I think the shield ending was kinda meh, I think most fans would have been happy seeing vic and ronnie sail off into the sunset scot free.
View Quote

As the last body falls and the smoke clears the last, long, fade out shot will be Vic Macky sitting on a bike with a huge smile on his face.
Page / 37
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top