User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 37
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:42:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Which crew was being put in the hole?
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:44:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Watching the episode now.. You would think in a show about guns...: they wouldn't have a revolver sound cocking when dude is clearly holding a semi

Juice when Gemma walks in.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:45:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

i think it was the preachers
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

The cross-dressing pastors from the apartment.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:46:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was the preachers.
Gemma is f-ed up.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:46:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Jax has gone completely psycho.

Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:47:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
It wasn't a crew, it some Pastor his assistant, a whore and some fat dude videotaping it. They were mistaken for another crew who drove an Impala.

Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:48:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Watching the episode now.. You would think in a show about guns...: they wouldn't have a revolver sound cocking when dude is clearly holding a semi

View Quote
Damn, how come my Glock doesn't make that sound ?

Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:49:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I wish they would bring back Lincoln Potter
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:54:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Did you hear Juice pull back the hammer "the click" on the Glock
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:54:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, some of ya'll are a bunch of complainers.  

It's a fucking TV show.  Bet you guys would complain about a blowjob and a free steak supper too.

ETA:  Wasn't talking about the gun stuff, that happens all the time, but the people who say they stopped watching or that the show is dumb now.

Just enjoy it.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:59:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow, there is going to be a prequel to SOA tv show.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:12:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, some of ya'll are a bunch of complainers.  

It's a fucking TV show.  Bet you guys would complain about a blowjob and a free steak supper too.
View Quote

"You gave me a wrinkled hundred dollar bill!"

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:13:59 AM EDT
[#14]
I think my new prediction is that everyone does except for Gemma, leaving her completely alone, having destroyed everything she ever loved.

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:35:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think my new prediction is that everyone does except for Gemma, leaving her completely alone, having destroyed everything she ever loved.

View Quote

gemma or jax...it'll be a fun ride finding out
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:41:18 AM EDT
[#16]
So who made up the story about the Asian guy? What was the tie in for whacking the poor Asian guy? WTF?
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:43:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Gemma needs to die.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:56:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

So who made up the story about the Asian guy? What was the tie in for whacking the poor Asian guy? WTF?

View Quote
It appears Gemma came up with that one.  It doesn't seem to make sense though.  She would know that's going to only kill more of the club in the end.

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:58:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It appears Gemma came up with that one.  It doesn't seem to make sense though.  She would know that's going to only kill more of the club in the end.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I'm surprised Jax bought it.  But as we've seen before, once Jax gets the truth, things will get interesting.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:59:34 AM EDT
[#20]
FUCK GEMMA!

Just when I thought I couldn't hate her anymore.

Knew what was going to happen right when she asked dude if he had a wife and kids
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 1:33:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

C'mon Sutter, we know you like to slip your HA buddies in but at least some of em can act and they fit the part.  Whats next? Justin Bieber as their new prospect?
View Quote

I would be down for that... We would see him get to meet his maker
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:17:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Yesterday was my first time watching SOA. Better than I thought.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Tig in witsec

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope they don't pull something out of their ass and John Teller is still alive, or...

Jax dies the same way his father did.
witness protection

I'll laugh my ass off if Happy is the one that gets Witsec... or even better Tig.

Tig in witsec

Tig in witsec riding off with that tranny on the back of his bike would be a helluva final scene.

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:27:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

The show is damn frustrating in it's inconsistent quality.  When it's good, it's very, very good.... as good anything else on TV right now...but some episodes and scenes are pretty average.  The acting performances and character development are the strength of the show, but it really gets let down sometimes by the writing and story direction.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:28:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Tig in witsec riding off with that tranny on the back of his bike would be a helluva final scene.

View Quote

Nope.. on a Vespa.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That is why I record the show.  If I had to sit thorough nine commercials every ten minutes it wouldn't even be worth watching.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Getting tired of the commercials already

That is why I record the show.  If I had to sit thorough nine commercials every ten minutes it wouldn't even be worth watching.

This
I record EVERY TV series I watch and start watching them no sooner than 30 minutes after they start and fast forward thru the commercials or I will go batshit crazy.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:41:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Nope.. on a Vespa.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.. on a Vespa.  

With Tig riding bitch.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:05:37 PM EDT
[#29]
For those incessant commercials you could always use Icefilms or bittorrent it.  Not that I would ever do such a thing

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

sayyyyyyy what? you're so fucking lost then man.

Go back to Season 1 and come forward.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:31:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has definitely gone on too long, Sutter started getting hokey around seasons four and five.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It has definitely gone on too long, Sutter started getting hokey around seasons four and five.
View Quote

Sutter was an awesome writer on The Shield, but just doesn't have the creative chops to do 7 seasons of TV as head honcho.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#33]
I am unsurprised that they used a couple of Christian pastors as the pervs double teaming the hooker.  

I wish Sutter would sack up and use the same treatment for the Religion of Peace, but I am sure he won't.   Christians don't cut people's heads off when they get offended.

It was so obvious and heavy handed.   I felt insulted.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That was a bad start.  Marilyn Mason would be dying his drawers, wearing Kool-Aid lipstick and turning tricks for bags of Fritos in county.

C'mon Sutter, we know you like to slip your HA buddies in but at least some of em can act and they fit the part.  Whats next? Justin Bieber as their new prospect?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ladies and gentlemen...Marilyn Manson.

That was a bad start.  Marilyn Mason would be dying his drawers, wearing Kool-Aid lipstick and turning tricks for bags of Fritos in county.

Apparently Manson bugged him enough and they're buddies.

"Manson, I became friends with through some music buddies and he's a huge fan of the show and that was him basically just wearing me down and we found a great role for him and he's great," Sutter said.

There is another gem coming up.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/11/2014 3:12:07 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
This

I record EVERY TV series I watch and start watching them no sooner than 30 minutes after they start and fast forward thru the commercials or I will go batshit crazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Getting tired of the commercials already

This

I record everything I watch and just watch what I recorded the next day or no later than 2 days after I record it

Only thing I watch live anymore is football or baseball

Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You should probably never watch it again.  

As to Gemma fingering the Asian guy for Tara's murder, I think she's worried that Jax will eventually discover the truth, somehow, if he keeps looking for the killer. So she served up random Asian guy to make Jax think he's avenged Tara, and prevent him from looking further into her murder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am unsurprised that they used a couple of Christian pastors as the pervs double teaming the hooker.  

I wish Sutter would sack up and use the same treatment for the Religion of Peace, but I am sure he won't.   Christians don't cut people's heads off when they get offended.

As to Gemma fingering the Asian guy for Tara's murder, I think she's worried that Jax will eventually discover the truth, somehow, if he keeps looking for the killer. So she served up random Asian guy to make Jax think he's avenged Tara, and prevent him from looking further into her murder.

I think Jax finding out the truth and confronting Gemma will be the pinnacle of the final episode.  Stuff with Juice might happen earlier but I can see them playing out that story line of Jax being fed misinformation all season.  I could be wrong though, just my hunch.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:46:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:53:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Why the blue fuck does gemma leave juice alive?  He is the only person that can rat her out.  Gee jax, I just saw juice and ran him over for you, we all good now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Sutter's obsession with dudes taking it in the ass got silly a long time ago.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I liked the Daisy Marie walk on in the opening montage, brought back some fond memories.

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Sutter's obsession with dudes taking it in the ass got silly a long time ago.
View Quote

Well, he did marry Peggy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote
its becoming a pussy move,sack up and slam all religions not just the ones that turn the other cheek

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I kinda hope they bring back that weird AUSA from season 4 to play a part in bringing the club down.  He was an interesting character... and one of the few "foils" that left the show alive.
View Quote
yeah,it was an interesting character that never really got to reach its potential.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:06:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Looking forward to seeing what happens tonight
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I think Jax finding out the truth and confronting Gemma will be the pinnacle of the final episode.  Stuff with Juice might happen earlier but I can see them playing out that story line of Jax being fed misinformation all season.  I could be wrong though, just my hunch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was bummed that they didn't run a few of last years episodes before the opener.  I admit , I'm lost as to why juice is on the lamb . I forget
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:36:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I missed it on that one, but noticed it when he pulled his Glock on the old Sheriff guy (I'm terrible with the names) at Wendy's apartment.  You could hear a very clear hammer cocking sound.....and then the camera pans up to a Glock.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I was bummed that they didn't run a few of last years episodes before the opener.  I admit , I'm lost as to why juice is on the lamb . I forget
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here:

http://www.pajiba.com/tv_reviews/why-does-jax-want-to-kill-juice-in-sons-of-anarchy-.php
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#50]
I am betting juice take teller out.

You know I thought charlie whats his last name also played Ragnar Lothbrook in Vikings. But it ain't.
Page / 37
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top