BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:31:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How can you do the most minimal vetting if you don't inquire as a person's religion before granting refugee status?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't met too many Christians from the ME personally but I imagine they feel a bit persecuted

Yet you believe that none of them would come here?

What is their percentage as part of the total migrant haul. In the U.S., for example, despite being a representative portion of the pool, they are a vanishingly small minority of the asylum grantees.

Impossible to tell as there are no reliable stats on people's religion here, which make glockluv's claim so much more absurd.

How can you do the most minimal vetting if you don't inquire as a person's religion before granting refugee status?

Same with their rape stats which is where ALL of our arguments end.

I guess if ethnicity and religion aren't reported then it never happened.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:32:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That has proven true in Germany and France I think that will happen in Sweden as well.
And yes, out of the four charts (2) stop years before the refugee crisis even began and one of the other (2) is a Huffingtonpost branded chart.
Why even post at that point?
View Quote

The charts through 2015 both cite the same source and provide data from the global terrorism database. They are in accord with one another, so it doesn't appear the the huffpo has manipulated the data except to show it in finer detail. Do you have reason to suppose that the global terrorism database's information is inaccurate, and do you have a better source for the death tolls by year from terrorism in europe?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:32:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Huh, I wonder where they all went?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I also believe the numbers of Christians in the ME is probably significantly less than what it was just 2 years ago when it was like 10% give or take.

Are you really assuming all the Christians went to Sweden?

I'll tell you where they went. . . . Large unmarked burial plots in areas you can't pronounce.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:33:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'll tell you where they went. . . . Large unmarked burial plots in areas you can't pronounce.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I also believe the numbers of Christians in the ME is probably significantly less than what it was just 2 years ago when it was like 10% give or take.

So none of them got away?

Considering the growth of the Assyrian Church in Sweden, I find that hard to believe.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:34:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The charts through 2015 both cite the same source and provide data from the global terrorism database. They are in accord with one another, so it doesn't appear the the huffpo has manipulated the data except to show it in finer detail. Do you have reason to suppose that the global terrorism database's information is inaccurate, and do you have a better source for the death tolls by year from terrorism in europe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That has proven true in Germany and France I think that will happen in Sweden as well.
And yes, out of the four charts (2) stop years before the refugee crisis even began and one of the other (2) is a Huffingtonpost branded chart.
Why even post at that point?

I have a reason to suppose anything branded by the huffingtonpost is full of shit. Yes. . . .

And if you haven't noticed 2016 has been a pretty crazy year in terms of terrorism.

I'll even bet you money 2017 somehow tops it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Considering the growth of the Assyrian Church in Sweden, I find that hard to believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol yes Swede I'm sure that out of the 163,000 migrants you took in last year that overwhelmingly they're all good Christian folks on the run from persecution.

Is that what you're looking for?

Let me know how many new churches are popping up in your area.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:37:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet you believe that none of them would come here?

What is their percentage as part of the total migrant haul. In the U.S., for example, despite being a representative portion of the pool, they are a vanishingly small minority of the asylum grantees.

Impossible to tell as there are no reliable stats on people's religion here, which make glockluv's claim so much more absurd.

Out of curiosity, if you were to inquire about a refugee's religion, how do you confirm or deny their response?

The takfiris have been given dispensation by their imams to lie and deny their adherence to Islam in pursuit of Jihad.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

lol yes Swede I'm sure that out of the 163,000 migrants you took in last year that overwhelmingly they're all good Christian folks on the run from persecution.

View Quote

So now you've changed the goal posts again? You claimed that they were all Muslim, which is absurd.

And the "no-go zone" I live in has a church, but no mosques.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have a reason to suppose anything branded by the huffingtonpost is full of shit. Yes. . . .
View Quote

Do you have a better source for statistics on deaths caused by terrorism in europe than the global terrorism database? If so, please provide it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:40:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So now you've changed the goal posts again? You claimed that they were all Muslim, which is absurd.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yup you got me Swede.

I said "all Muslim" when I REALLY meant that 99.8 percent where Muslim. . . . which just so happens to be the documented ethnicity of "vetted" Syrian refugees the US took in.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

yup you got me Swede.

I said "all Muslim" when I REALLY meant that 99.8 percent where Muslim. . . . which just so happens to be the documented ethnicity of "vetted" Syrian refugees the US took in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yup you got me Swede.

So American stats are evidence of the situation here?

UN quota refugees are the same as asylum seekers who come here on their own?

You must be speshul.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Feel as embarrassed as you want for me Funky.

You two come in any threads on Europe and just assume your SME's because you live there.

You present no facts, use anecdotal arguments, cite no resources then question others, finally when we reach a point of disagreement you end it with a little blip about how embarrassed you are and how I'm a twit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Dude...just give it up.  You don't have a clue what you are talking about and I'm embarrassed for you.

Having to watch you puff out your chest and perform mental gymnastics is bad enough.  Watching you make a complete tit of yourself with ever more ridiculous statements is just sad.

You two come in any threads on Europe and just assume your SME's because you live there.

You present no facts, use anecdotal arguments, cite no resources then question others, finally when we reach a point of disagreement you end it with a little blip about how embarrassed you are and how I'm a twit.

We'll those of us that actually live in Europe and get to see it first hand know a few things you dont, especially if all you can point towards is the Express.
If you could quote some actual data to support your claims, that would be fantastic. A guy having a car run over his foot and a journalist getting into an altercation with some immigrant hardly supports the claim of Sweden being a war zone.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:43:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Out of curiosity, if you were to inquire about a refugee's religion, how do you confirm or deny their response?

The takfiris have been given dispensation by their imams to lie and deny their adherence to Islam in pursuit of Jihad.
View Quote

The same way you would investigate any confidential informant or human source...by asking a number of questions that anyone should know, and starting to dig at the inconsistencies and lack of knowledge.

If you say, for example, "I grew up in East Bezerkerstan, South Dakota" I'm going to ask "Where did you go to school? Who was your principal? What's the mascot? Where do people shop? What are the local hangouts? Where did you go to Church?"

Too many "I don't knows" or "I don't remembers" is a red flag, as are wrong answers.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:44:00 PM EDT
[#14]
According to the Swede, you can't say that the vast majority of garbage collectors are men unless there is a peer reviewed study confirming it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

yup you got me Swede.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yup you got me Swede.

That's actually impossible. Muslim is religious, not ethnic. I think you mean Arab. There are many non-muslim Arabs. All Arabs used to be non-Muslim until Mohammed came in and fucked it all up.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:45:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
According to the Swede, you can't say that the vast majority of garbage collectors are men unless there is a peer reviewed study confirming it.
View Quote

That's not what's been claimed in this thread though. Your analogy is poor, and hardly relates to our immigration situation.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:46:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The same way you would investigate any confidential informant or human source...by asking a number of questions that anyone should know, and starting to dig at the inconsistencies and lack of knowledge.

If you say, for example, "I grew up in East Bezerkerstan, South Dakota" I'm going to ask "Where did you go to school? Who was your principal? What's the mascot? Where do people shop? What are the local hangouts? Where did you go to Church?"

Too many "I don't knows" or "I don't remembers" is a red flag, as are wrong answers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't think the takfiris know where all the churches are in their AO?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:48:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We'll those of us that actually live in Europe and get to see it first hand know a few things you dont, especially if all you can point towards is the Express.
If you could quote some actual data to support your claims, that would be fantastic. A guy having a car run over his foot and a journalist getting into an altercation with some immigrant hardly supports the claim of Sweden being a war zone.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude...just give it up.  You don't have a clue what you are talking about and I'm embarrassed for you.

Having to watch you puff out your chest and perform mental gymnastics is bad enough.  Watching you make a complete tit of yourself with ever more ridiculous statements is just sad.

FerFAL

BBC isn't legit enough?

The obvious rise in anti-Islamic political parties ins't empirical enough to show that folks in Europe obviously share the same concerns in large numbers?

You think the well documented exodus from Jews in Western Europe is by coincidence?

You think the frequent terrorist attack(s) in France aren't linked to the refugee crisis?

And FFS we both know the 60 minutes video isn't some guy just getting his leg run over accidentally. It's the same shit we see when reporters go to refugee camps and try and film.

You guys are acting like 60 minutes is Brietbart coming to Sweden to do a hit piece. . . .trust me if they didn't HAVE to show that then they wouldn't have.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:54:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Immigrants learning the language of their adoptive country?

Maybe you Colonials could learn a thing or two?

lol

https://i.reddituploads.com/d326e89bdd864f8385eadda7adc1fa15?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=d1e66740bc3b048e55577cea6762f4b9

Too perfect.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They inquire all right, but they don't keep stats of the answers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So instead of saying there is no source that proves X, wouldn't it be better to say i dont know? If the stats and data are deliberately not kept or  published then how can it be reasonable to say X does or does not exist? It is not reasonable to ask people to prove if X exists, if there is no data that supports that X does not exist.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So instead of saying there is no source that proves X, wouldn't it be better to say i dont know? If the stats and data are deliberately not kept or  published then how can it be reasonable to say X does or does not exist? It is not reasonable to ask people to prove if X exists, if there is no data that supports that X does not exist.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glockluv claimed to have the data, I never did.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Common Funky. . . .

You guys attack my sources then proceed to post a fucking Huffingtonpost branded chart to dispute me.

But I'm the one full of shit?

EDIT: also one of your other charts ends before the refugee crisis even started.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are given facts all the time, you just choose to ignore them because it doesn't fit your wayward narrative.

You are full of shit, mate.   Hysterically so.  When people try to inform you, you become defensive and claim to know better than the people who actually live in these countries.

If shit was as bad as you say it is, do you really think we would be denying it?   We would be shouting about it, and be very angry about it.   We would be making damned sure you know about it.  

Lets start from the top......some facts about your "historically unprecedented terrorism in Europe"

http://www.datagraver.com/thumbs/1300x1300r/2016-07/we-terrorism-1970-2015final.png

https://infographic.statista.com/normal/chartoftheday_4093_people_killed_by_terrorist_attacks_in_western_europe_since_1970_n.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/Terrorist_Attacks_in_the_EU_by_Affiliation.png

http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/files/2015/11/17/terrorChart1-01.png

Common Funky. . . .

You guys attack my sources then proceed to post a fucking Huffingtonpost branded chart to dispute me.

But I'm the one full of shit?

EDIT: also one of your other charts ends before the refugee crisis even started.

Check the data.  It's all open source.

You insistence that Europe is experiencing historically unprecedented terrorism is unfounded.

Like I said, lets take it from the top.  Look at the data, look at the evidence and then start applying some context to the Europe wide picture.

Next look at Sweden and the number of terrorist attacks.

You also need to understand the backdrop to all of the things you are claiming.  The state of the policing in Sweden, the real numbers of who is migrating where and also develop an appreciation of who those people are and a range of other factors that come into play when considering these things.

Mass migration under conditions that Europe has experienced is near going to go off without issue. The insanity they way they have done things absolutely does present a risk by normal European standards, and does present a damning indictment of the stupidity of allowing uncontrolled mass migration.

There is evidence to show that there are indeed problems and by western societal standards they are wholly unacceptable.  There is an issue rising tension and anger among citizens of these countries, and frustration at the utter lunacy of the political classes for their lack of consideration and capacity for dealing with these issues.  This is the fallout you get from having soft touch liberal policies that skirt the risks presented by hard reality.

On a positive note it is likely to snap a few of these nations out of their stupor and help force political change across Europe.  

However, Ignoring a vast swathes of influencing factors so you can make outlandish and unfounded claims only illustrates your intellectual dishonesty, or perhaps an underlying inability to process information in an impartial and objective manner.

You start with a proposition and we offer you additional information and valid perspective in an effort to help you gain a better understanding.  You then become defensive and start throwing out ridiculous statements based on your own confirmation bias while refusing to even acknowledge that there is a lot more to this than you are prepared to even consider.

We're trying to help you here. You are a conservative gun owner and in terms of our shit list that puts you somewhere near the bottom of the pile of people we are likely see as a muppet, but dammit man, you are working hard to paint yourself into a corner as someone with a knee-jerk liberal mentality who has trouble dealing with factual information when it doesn't support your own half assed theories.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I made the assumption that the vast majority of refugees into Sweden are Muslim. I then even went on to provide data showing that prior to the arab spring only 10% of the ME was Christian to begin with.

Didn't know such a claim would require data. . . especially since I cited a BBC article and it was directly below the sub-title "Rise of anti-immigration party"

I guess you will all just have to use your critical thinking skills here

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35549169
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
When feelz run out the race card is always there to win the argument.

This is literally from the liberal playbook on how to argue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

None of that matters.

If you have a little flag by your name and you like your "feelz" then the anything empirical doesn't mean shit.

The feelz are coming from the race warriors. You guys are very light on facts.

When feelz run out the race card is always there to win the argument.

This is literally from the liberal playbook on how to argue.

Well they're from... Sweden. Sweden-stan?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I made the assumption that the vast majority of refugees into Sweden are Muslim. I then even went on to provide data showing that prior to the arab spring only 10% of the ME was Christian to begin with.

Didn't know such a claim would require data. . . especially since I cited a BBC article and it was directly below the sub-title "Rise of anti-immigration party"

I guess you will all just have to use your critical thinking skills here

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35549169
View Quote

So now you changed the argument again?

Nice.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#26]
I was in Stockholm and umea in 2003 visiting an ex gf........ saw a few Arabs, didn't really think much of it.......
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:08:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

BBC isn't legit enough?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

BBC isn't legit enough?

Its the official UK establisment media outlet. No, its not legit objetice press by any means. To be fair few are these days.

The obvious rise in anti-Islamic political parties ins't empirical enough to show that folks in Europe obviously share the same concerns in large numbers?

The far right has always existed in Europe, just like anywhere else. Still, it doesnt support in any way your claims about Sweden.

You think the well documented exodus from Jews in Western Europe is by coincidence?

Link? How many Jews left Europe? What % constitutes and exodus?

You think the frequent terrorist attack(s) in France aren't linked to the refugee crisis?

No, I dont. I think its simply to justify and increased MIC spending and to get the largest AF in Europe to align with USA regarding middle east.
I was in Paris last week. If Paris is a war zone torn by terrorisrism then 99% of USA is the wasteland straight out of the Fallout games. You really should visit Paris and see for yourself. Worth the trip.

And FFS we both know the 60 minutes video isn't some guy just getting his leg run over accidentally. It's the same shit we see when reporters go to refugee camps and try and film.

You guys are acting like 60 minutes is Brietbart coming to Sweden to do a hit piece. . . .trust me if they didn't HAVE to show that then they wouldn't have.

60 minutes showed exactly what they wanted to show to make their point. That being the best they coul get to show how bad the situation in Sweden is goes to show how hard it was for them to make their point. You can show FAR worse in most +100.000 population cities around the world.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#28]

You insistence that Europe is experiencing historically unprecedented terrorism is unfounded.

Like I said, lets take it from the top.  Look at the data, look at the evidence and then start applying some context to the Europe wide picture.

You also need to understand the backdrop to all of the things you are claiming.  The state of the policing in Sweden, the real numbers of who is migrating where and also develop an appreciation of who those people are and a range of other factors that come into play when considering these things.

Mass migration under conditions that Europe has experienced is near going to go off without issue. The insanity they way they have done things absolutely does present a risk by normal European standards, and does present a damning indictment of the stupidity of allowing uncontrolled mass migration.

There is evidence to show that there are indeed problems and by western societal standards they are wholly unacceptable.  There is an issue rising tension and anger among citizens of these countries, and frustration at the utter lunacy of the political classes for their lack of consideration and capacity for dealing with these issues.  This is the fallout you get from having soft touch liberal policies that skirt the risks presented by hard reality.

On a positive note it is likely to snap a few of these nations out of their stupor and help force political change across Europe.  

However, Ignoring a vast swathes of influencing factors so you can make outlandish and unfounded claims only illustrates your intellectual dishonesty, or perhaps an underlying inability to process information in an impartial and objective manner.

You start with a proposition and we offer you additional information and valid perspective in an effort to help you gain a better understanding.  You then become defensive and start throwing out ridiculous statements based on your own confirmation bias while refusing to even acknowledge that there is a lot more to this than you are prepared to even consider.

We're trying to help you here. You are a conservative gun owner and in terms of our shit list that puts you somewhere near the bottom of the pile of people we are likely see as a muppet, but dammit man, you are working hard to paint yourself into a corner as someone with a knee-jerk liberal mentality who has trouble dealing with factual information when it doesn't support your own half assed theories.
View All Quotes

I'm not going to check your data. Like I said two of your charts end years before the refugee crisis took place and out of the other two one of which is a Huffingtonpost branded chart and the other ends in 2015. I'm also pretty sure 2016 is unprecedented in violence for Western Europe.

I'd say the amount of Jewish folks leaving France may be a good indication to the problem?

Also the idea you're trying to "help me out here" and that i'm "defensive" seems pretty petty considering your last post to me was;

Dude...just give it up. You don't have a clue what you are talking about and I'm embarrassed for you.  

Having to watch you puff out your chest and perform mental gymnastics is bad enough. Watching you make a complete tit of yourself with ever more ridiculous statements is just sad.

Real helpful huh?

I've managed to post in this thread without calling you a twit. Without telling you that you "don't have a clue what you are talking about" and without telling you I feel embarrassed for you. So yea. . . sorry if I take what you have to say with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#29]

The bottom pic looks like a good party too. All you would need is a good pair of some waffle stomping ass steel toed boots to get everyone dancing.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#30]

BBC isn't legit enough?
Its the official UK establisment media outlet. No, its not legit objetice press by any means. To be fair few are these days.

The far right has always existed in Europe, just like anywhere else. Still, it doesnt support in any way your claims about Sweden.

No, I dont. I think its simply to justify and increased MIC spending and to get the largest AF in Europe to align with USA regarding middle east.
I was in Paris last week. If Paris is a war zone torn by terrorisrism then 99% of USA is the wasteland straight out of the Fallout games. You really should visit Paris and see for yourself. Worth the trip.

60 minutes showed exactly what they wanted to show to make their point. That being the best they coul get to show how bad the situation in Sweden is goes to show how hard it was for them to make their point. You can show FAR worse in most +100.000 population cities around the world.
FerFAL
View All Quotes

BBC isn't legit enough?

FerFAL

Okay so BBC isn't a legit European news source, there's no link between the refugee crisis and terrorism in France, There's no actual Jewish exodus from France until you read about it, and 60 minutes is a conservative right wing American media outlet.

Got it

Jews Leave France In Record Numbers

Nearly 8,000 French Jews moved to Israel in the year following the Charlie Hebdo attack, according to the Jewish Agency, which handles Jewish immigration, or aliyah, to Israel.

The number of French Jews moving to Israel has doubled -- and doubled again -- in the past five years.

In 2013, less than 3,300 French Jews moved to Israel. Only two years earlier, that number stood at 1,900.

Britain has the second-highest Jewish emigration from Western Europe, but the scale is much smaller. According to the Jewish Agency, 774 British Jews moved to Israel in 2015, less than one-tenth the number of French Jews.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:40:31 PM EDT
[#31]
There is no data published that show ethnic or religion of the refugees going into Sweden, just country of origin, sex and age.

http://www.migrationsverket.se/download/18.7c00d8e6143101d166d1aab/1451894593595/Inkomna+ans%C3%B6kningar+om+asyl+2015+-+Applications+for+asylum+received+2015.pdf

All we can do is make and educated guess using other data.

Syria, religion breakdown:

Muslim 87% (official; includes Sunni 74% and Alawi, Ismaili, and Shia 13%), Christian 10% (includes Orthodox, Uniate, and Nestorian), Druze 3%, Jewish (few remaining in Damascus and Aleppo)

Afghan:

Muslim 99.7% (Sunni 84.7 - 89.7%, Shia 10 - 15%), other 0.3% (2009 est.)

Iraq:

Muslim (official) 99% (Shia 60%-65%, Sunni 32%-37%), Christian 0.8%, Hindu <0.1, Buddhist <0.1, Jewish <0.1, folk religion <0.1, unafilliated 0.1, other <0.1
note: while there has been voluntary relocation of many Christian families to northern Iraq, recent reporting indicates that the overall Christian population may have dropped by as much as 50 percent since the fall of the SADDAM Husayn regime in 2003, with many fleeing to Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon (2010 est.)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

It would be reasonable to assume that the majority of refugees from the middle east are Muslim and refugees from the middle east of other religions would be a minority or non existent.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It would be reasonable to assume that the majority of refugees from the middle east are Muslim and refugees from the middle east of other religions would be a minority or non existent.

View Quote

They're definitely the majority, but that's not the argument glockluv made.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm not going to check your data. Like I said two of your charts end years before the refugee crisis took place and out of the other two one of which is a Huffingtonpost branded chart and the other ends in 2015. I'm also pretty sure 2016 is unprecedented in violence for Western Europe.

I'd say the amount of Jewish folks leaving France may be a good indication to the problem?

Also the idea you're trying to "help me out here" and that i'm "defensive" seems pretty petty considering your last post to me was;

Real helpful huh?

I've managed to post in this thread without calling you a twit. Without telling you that you "don't have a clue what you are talking about" and without telling you I feel embarrassed for you. So yea. . . sorry if I take what you have to say with a grain of salt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Dude...just give it up. You don't have a clue what you are talking about and I'm embarrassed for you.  

Having to watch you puff out your chest and perform mental gymnastics is bad enough. Watching you make a complete tit of yourself with ever more ridiculous statements is just sad.

Real helpful huh?

I don't mind how you take it.  At the end of the day your opinion is your and you are entitled to it.

However we have tried to help you countless times.  In doing so I guess we can take some comfort in the hope that other members who read the thread might find it interesting and gain a better insight into the subject.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:48:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Okay so BBC isn't a legit European news source, there's no link between the refugee crisis and terrorism in France, There's no actual Jewish exodus from France until you read about it, and 60 minutes is a conservative right wing American media outlet.

Got it

Nearly 8,000 French Jews moved to Israel in the year following the Charlie Hebdo attack, according to the Jewish Agency, which handles Jewish immigration, or aliyah, to Israel.

The number of French Jews moving to Israel has doubled -- and doubled again -- in the past five years.

In 2013, less than 3,300 French Jews moved to Israel. Only two years earlier, that number stood at 1,900.

Britain has the second-highest Jewish emigration from Western Europe, but the scale is much smaller. According to the Jewish Agency, 774 British Jews moved to Israel in 2015, less than one-tenth the number of French Jews.
View Quote

Are you kidding?
8,000 people isnt an exodus, its a half sold One Direction concert. Especially when 600.000 jews are still staying in France, which holds the 3rd largest Jew population after Israel and USA. Not only is it not an exodus its not even a significant percentage!
And no, the BBC is not a legit "European" news outlet since it hardly consdiers itself European at all. For years the BBC kept an anti Europe agenda and it still does. You simply wont find any objective news regarding Europe, and even regarding UK the BBC being the state run media will only report about how wonderful everything British is, how awful anything none British is and how great the BBC is, meaning youre lucky to be paying your TV Licence and enjoying the fantastic BBC.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There is no data published that show ethnic or religion of the refugees going into Sweden, just country of origin, sex and age.

http://i.imgur.com/9N59JPZ.jpg

http://www.migrationsverket.se/download/18.7c00d8e6143101d166d1aab/1451894593595/Inkomna+ans%C3%B6kningar+om+asyl+2015+-+Applications+for+asylum+received+2015.pdf

Muslim 87% (official; includes Sunni 74% and Alawi, Ismaili, and Shia 13%), Christian 10% (includes Orthodox, Uniate, and Nestorian), Druze 3%, Jewish (few remaining in Damascus and Aleppo)

Afghan:

Iraq:

Muslim (official) 99% (Shia 60%-65%, Sunni 32%-37%), Christian 0.8%, Hindu <0.1, Buddhist <0.1, Jewish <0.1, folk religion <0.1, unafilliated 0.1, other <0.1
note: while there has been voluntary relocation of many Christian families to northern Iraq, recent reporting indicates that the overall Christian population may have dropped by as much as 50 percent since the fall of the SADDAM Husayn regime in 2003, with many fleeing to Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon (2010 est.)

View Quote

It's actually quite reasonable to assume that non-muslims seek and are granted refuge disproportionately to their representation in the overall demographics of their home countries.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Got it

View Quote

Just nitpicking here: the 60 Minutes in question isn't any kind of American media outlet. It's Australian. What sort of biases the Aussies bring to the table, intentional or unintentional, I couldn't say.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:03:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Just nitpicking here: the 60 Minutes in question isn't any kind of American media outlet. It's Australian. What sort of biases the Aussies bring to the table, intentional or unintentional, I couldn't say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it

I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong and I didn't know this.

Good call out.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/9N59JPZ.jpg

Afghan:

Iraq:

View Quote

Swede won't respond with anything substantive.

I'll wait for it. . . .
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'll wait for it. . . .
View Quote

Yes, because your own posts have been backed up so well, right?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:08:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Are you kidding?
8,000 people isnt an exodus, its a half sold One Direction concert. Especially when 600.000 jews are still staying in France, which holds the 3rd largest Jew population after Israel and USA. Not only is it not an exodus its not even a significant percentage!
And no, the BBC is not a legit "European" news outlet since it hardly consdiers itself European at all. For years the BBC kept an anti Europe agenda and it still does. You simply wont find any objective news regarding Europe, and even regarding UK the BBC being the state run media will only report about how wonderful everything British is, how awful anything none British is and how great the BBC is, meaning youre lucky to be paying your TV Licence and enjoying the fantastic BBC.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it

Are you kidding?
FerFAL

I don't know how to explain basic math to you. The rate at which they are leaving is doubling every year and it somehow happens to coincide with the refugee crisis. . . . hmmmmm

They then compare the stats to Jewish people leaving the UK for substance.

FWIW you act like I made this up. There are not only tons of articles about this (from a variety of sources) but there are actually documentaries JUST about this.

Vice has a good one but I'm sure you hate them soooo. . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll wait for it. . . .

You ask for stats . . . someone actually does the leg work (aside from myself) and now. . . . . what?

He's wrong because of feelz?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I don't know how to explain basic math to you. The rate at which they are leaving is doubling every year and it somehow happens to coincide with the refugee crisis. . . . hmmmmm

FWIW you act like I made this up. There are not only tons of articles about this (from a variety of sources) but there are actually documentaries JUST about this.

Vice has a good one but I'm sure you hate them soooo. . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it

Are you kidding?
FerFAL

The UK has plenty of Muslims, why aren't Jews fleeing the UK?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:09:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You ask for stats . . . someone actually does the leg work (aside from myself) and now. . . . . what?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll wait for it. . . .

No, your feelz are wrong, however.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:10:08 PM EDT
[#44]
The "migrants" are human trash.  I care not what becomes of them.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll wait for it. . . .

you're responding to the wrong guy
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're not responding at all.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:16:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it

Are you kidding?
FerFAL

The UK didn't go full retard on it's immigration policy. Germany, France, and Sweden did. . . hell I heard they're even having France build a wall!

When it requires an armed military presence for your kids to go to the local synagogue then I imagine you'll see the same affect.

This isn't rocket science.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, when we have to spend a page trying to convince you the refugees in Sweden aren't actually Christian then there's obviously too much cognitive dissonance on your end to pick up where we left off.

But them chartz be racsis yo.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:20:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yea, when we have to spend a page trying to convince you the refugees in Sweden aren't actually Christian then there's obviously too much cognitive dissonance on your end to pick up where we left off.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never claimed that all immigrants were Christian. You, on the other hand, claimed that they were all Muslim.

You never backed it up though. You simply moved the goal posts. Like you always do.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:22:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I never claimed that all immigrants were Christian. You, on the other hand, claimed that they were all Muslim.

You never backed it up though. You simply moved the goal posts. Like you always do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol I did. . . and now someone else has really gone above and beyond to substantiate that.

But I'm still waiting for you to respond to that.

My stance was that it's similar to the US stats in which in one month 2 of the 1,357 refugees identified as Christian.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top