Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Arguing with your circular logic is hilarious.

I present an argument, "you took in X amount of migrants"

You: I don't trust your source

I show you a reputable source

You: Where does it say they were muslim!

Did you read the link? the BBC sites that number right below "Rise of anti-immigration party" You really think if you were importing STEM majors from the US that we'd be having this talk to begin with?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol what?

seriously like two posts above this, please dispute it.

The 163,000 number is the official number. I'm willing to argue from that standpoint without citing the obvious that there's a shit ton more.

Where did you find the "official number" of Muslims who arrived last year?

I'll wait.

BBC is biased yo. . . . we all know the number is exponentially more

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35549169

Where did they say that all immigrants were Muslim?

Arguing with your circular logic is hilarious.

I present an argument, "you took in X amount of migrants"

You: I don't trust your source

I show you a reputable source

You: Where does it say they were muslim!

Did you read the link? the BBC sites that number right below "Rise of anti-immigration party" You really think if you were importing STEM majors from the US that we'd be having this talk to begin with?

You claimed that they're all Muslim.

Back it up then.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You changed the argument from them all being Muslim to them not being able to get jobs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

500 of those 163,000 have been able to find jobs. . . . . soooooooo they're not Muslims from war zones? They're skilled labor from industrialized countries is what you're stating?

Here's another news source for you to dismiss.

https://www.thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs

So now you change your argument.

Typical.

I have no idea what you're ranting about.

Argument is the same.

If the US wanted to take in the same amount of migrants from ME/Northern Africa we'd have to take in like 5 million. . . . instead of that number we take in like a couple thousand and folks on here flip.

You changed the argument from them all being Muslim to them not being able to get jobs.

This isn't subtext, this isn't cryptic Swede. . . .

the reason 500 out of 163,000 got jobs is because the other 162,500 are illiterate, irrational, muslims from war torn 3rd world shitholes.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:43:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

the reason 500 out of 163,000 got jobs is because the other 162,500 are illiterate, irrational, muslims from war torn 3rd world shitholes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

500 of those 163,000 have been able to find jobs. . . . . soooooooo they're not Muslims from war zones? They're skilled labor from industrialized countries is what you're stating?

https://www.thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs

Typical.

Argument is the same.

If the US wanted to take in the same amount of migrants from ME/Northern Africa we'd have to take in like 5 million. . . . instead of that number we take in like a couple thousand and folks on here flip.

Prove it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:44:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

For some reason GD desperately wants Sweden, England, and Germany to be post-apocalyptic Muslim wastelands where nothing else happens except rape, murder, theft, and rape.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where'd the usual suspects go?

I'm still here

It's tough to argue with you though because you don't cite sources and simply argue based on feelz.

I'd love it if you could tell me where i'm wrong in this statement;

Please dispute the following;

Population of Sweden in 2015 was roughly 9.8 million and that same year they took an estimated 163,000 Muslim migrants. Keep in mind this is their official number so off the books it's actually much larger.

Now the US population is 319 million so proportionally that would be like the US accepting 5,300,000 Muslim migrants in a SINGLE year. . . . if you're curious the PEW Hispanic research center says the US takes about 500,000 illegal immigrants a year (again in perspective)

When you add in the fact that Sweden is just the same size as California, coupled with the fact that the refugees into Sweden are predominantly from Sub-Saharan Africa and the ME then you start to really be able to grasp the size of their problem.

Not all immigrants are Muslim. The onus is on you to prove such a ridiculous statement.

You also completely disregard the change in policy, and the subsequent drop in the number of immigrants.

For some reason GD desperately wants Sweden, England, and Germany to be post-apocalyptic Muslim wastelands where nothing else happens except rape, murder, theft, and rape.    

or maybe some of read enough to know that in 10 years time that'll be a self fulfilling prophecy?

You guys act like there's no correlation between the horrible terrorist attacks were seeing on a WEEKLY basis in Western Europe and the refugee crisis

Like arguing with liberals.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Does that mean you read the National Inquirer and believe everything on their front page?  

The fact that there has been 1 correct story for every 100 batshit crazy bullshit stories, does not exactly make it a legitimate source of news.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Daily Express is a tabloid just like the Daily Mail. They run stories that are one step up from 'Bat Boy Lives' on the journalistic integrity scale. Their number one science headline is "Is NASA about to ANGER aliens on Europe as predicted by sci-fi visionary Arthur C. Clarke?"

Bingo.

While Sweden obviously does have some serious problems with their Muslim immigrants, this is not a legitimate news source.

The National Inquirer has broken some pretty substantial news stories.  Just sayin.

Does that mean you read the National Inquirer and believe everything on their front page?  

The fact that there has been 1 correct story for every 100 batshit crazy bullshit stories, does not exactly make it a legitimate source of news.

Enquirer not Inquirer.

Don't let a redneck correct you.  Looks bad.  Spellcheck and all that shit.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:45:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Typical.

Argument is the same.

Dude...just give it up.  You don't have a clue what you are talking about and I'm embarrassed for you.

Having to watch you puff out your chest and perform mental gymnastics is bad enough.  Watching you make a complete tit of yourself with ever more ridiculous statements is just sad.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes

Prove it.

There's no point.

Doesn't matter what facts I present or what references I site it's simply a "you don't know you don't live here"

We've gone back and forth in previous threads. There's no point anymore.

What says more about the situation in Western Europe than any BBC article ever could is this almost weekly horrific terrorist attacks which are historically unprecedented.

Anyone who can't put the lengthy list of  terrorist attacks this past year in context with refugee crisis is fooling themselves.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:51:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There's no point.

Doesn't matter what facts I present or what references I site it's simply a "you don't know you don't live here"

What says more about the situation in Western Europe than any BBC article ever could is this almost weekly horrific terrorist attacks which are historically unprecedented.

Anyone who can't put the lengthy list of  terrorist attacks this past year in context with refugee crisis is fooling themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Prove it.

There's no point.

So you can't back up your claims.

Who'd have guessed?

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And that's why you edited the quote string?

The quickest way to see someone acknowledges they fucked up is to watch them edit the quote string out.

You're not worth debating at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup another "muh feelz" response, complete with dildo reference, daily mail, mom in the basement, and "you so tarded bro"

If English was your first language i'd be more comfortable destroying your lack of an argument but instead it's a smile and nod scenario.  

I'd love for you to address my post on the first page about immigration in proportion to the US but numbers are for "tards"

You dont feel comfortable destroying my argument because you have none bro. You just have the Express BS.
Sweden is not some war zone and its in fact MUCH safer than the country you live in, so feelz or no feelz its idiotic to make a big sisy fit about how bad things are over there.
But dont let me stop you from ranting non stop about how terrible those war zones are ...Haahahah.... in Sweden.
FerFAL

The quickest way to see someone acknowledges they fucked up is to watch them edit the quote string out.

You cant remember what you said yourself?
Saying that Sweden is in Chaos is just stupid, to pathetic levels. Its one thing to have the Express say it, its another for an adult to take it seriously.
As proof of Sweden being in chaos you mention a guy running over someones foot with a car...    .....
I just pointed out how stupid that was.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:56:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

LOL. Citing the Express as a source is about as foolish as citing The National Enquirer as a source.
View Quote

The same National Enquirer that destroyed the political career of a major Democratic Presidential candidate through an investigation that no MSM outlet would touch. Same one?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Dude...just give it up.  You don't have a clue what you are talking about and I'm embarrassed for you.

Having to watch you puff out your chest and perform mental gymnastics is bad enough.  Watching you make a complete tit of yourself with ever more ridiculous statements is just sad.
View Quote

Feel as embarrassed as you want for me Funky.

You two come in any threads on Europe and just assume your SME's because you live there.

You present no facts, use anecdotal arguments, cite no resources then question others, finally when we reach a point of disagreement you end it with a little blip about how embarrassed you are and how I'm a twit.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You two come in any threads on Europe and just assume your SME's because you live there.

You present no facts, use anecdotal arguments, cite no resources then question others, finally when we reach a point of disagreement you end it with a little blip about how embarrassed you are and how I'm a twit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's rich coming from you.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You guys act like there's no correlation between the horrible terrorist attacks were seeing on a WEEKLY basis in Western Europe and the refugee crisis
View Quote

How many horrible terrorist attacks have there been in Sweden?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:00:04 PM EDT
[#14]
So Swedish cops are wimps who won't use those guns they carry? Swedes can live with the monster they have created. We will gladly take all your blonde Swedish girls who want to immigrate to the US
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We had a suicide bombing in 2010. But that guy only killed himself, so I wouldn't call it horrible.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:00:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Saying that Sweden is in Chaos is just stupid, to pathetic levels. Its one thing to have the Express say it, its another for an adult to take it seriously.
As proof of Sweden being in chaos you mention a guy running over someones foot with a car...    .....
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup another "muh feelz" response, complete with dildo reference, daily mail, mom in the basement, and "you so tarded bro"

If English was your first language i'd be more comfortable destroying your lack of an argument but instead it's a smile and nod scenario.  

I'd love for you to address my post on the first page about immigration in proportion to the US but numbers are for "tards"

You dont feel comfortable destroying my argument because you have none bro. You just have the Express BS.
Sweden is not some war zone and its in fact MUCH safer than the country you live in, so feelz or no feelz its idiotic to make a big sisy fit about how bad things are over there.
But dont let me stop you from ranting non stop about how terrible those war zones are ...Haahahah.... in Sweden.
FerFAL

FerFAL

I don't believe Sweden is currently in total Chaos.

I believe they made some horrific mistakes which will ensure it's a third world country in my lifetime.

Same could be said about the US, we sure as hell have no go zones. . . . but the difference is the size/population of the host country and the quality of refugees Sweden is currently receiving.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:00:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The same National Enquirer that destroyed the political career of a major Democratic Presidential candidate through an investigation that no MSM outlet would touch. Same one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL. Citing the Express as a source is about as foolish as citing The National Enquirer as a source.

So, lightning struck once, and you think that counteracts all the million other bullshit stories like the one I liked best: "I Bore Bigfoot's Baby!!"?

LOL. A bunch of you allowed your ignorance and confirmation bias to lead you down a dead-end path . . .

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So Swedish cops are wimps who won't use those guns they carry? Swedes can live with the monster they have created. We will gladly take all your blonde Swedish girls who want to immigrate to the US
View Quote

Our cops are great, it's their bosses who let them (and us) down.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

A while back there was a jewelry store or bank robbery or something, and one of the swedish cops on the scene hit one of the robbers in the bean with his pistol from like 60 yards away.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:03:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do they ever use deadly force to defend themselves when attacked?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Something about  the fact that ....

a lot of this.

and a little of this..

Back dropped against this,

Makes me doubt the line of "you don't know what you're talking about come backs.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:05:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's rare but it happens.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#23]

So you post a pick from Bangladesh and try to pass it off as being from Sweden, yet you wonder why we mock you?

Really?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm in Stockholm for a couple of weeks every two or three months, and I've yet to see any of this for myself.  The locals with whom I work have neither heard of, nor seen any, no-go zones.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:07:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pop pop to the dome, fall short to the chrome, get wrapped, that brottsling död.

ETA: I don't actually know if the guy died.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:08:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So you post a pick from Bangladesh and try to pass it off as being from Sweden, yet you wonder why we mock you?

Really?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w

FWIW they start this out by saying you took in 165,000 refugees. . . so I guess that's another source to add to the list (3rd one I've posted in this thread)
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Even our liberal media can't hide the fact.

FWIW they start this out by saying you took in 165,000 refugees. . . so I guess that's another source to add to the list (3rd one I've posted in this thread)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

So all refugees are Muslim now?

Christians have nothing to fear in the Middle East?

You're obviously a geopolitical thinker of some distinction.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:11:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I am thinking bacon filled cluster bombs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Carpet bomb with pork rinds, that will show 'em.

I am thinking bacon filled cluster bombs.

[shrug] so?  If it's a no-go area for police, then it's time to send the military in to establish order.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You are given facts all the time, you just choose to ignore them because it doesn't fit your wayward narrative.

You are full of shit, mate.   Hysterically so.  When people try to inform you, you become defensive and claim to know better than the people who actually live in these countries.

If shit was as bad as you say it is, do you really think we would be denying it?   We would be shouting about it, and be very angry about it.   We would be making damned sure you know about it.  

Lets start from the top......some facts about your "historically unprecedented terrorism in Europe"

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:13:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Prior to the Arab Spring the population of Christians in the Middle East is something like 12-14%.

I can't imagine there are many Christians left at this point (after all the ethnic cleansing and what not).

I know there's stats for the US but in may we took in 1,037 Syrians of which 2 were actually Christian.

Feel free and ignore the source though.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/1037-syrian-refugees-admitted-may-two-christians-1035-muslims
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You are given facts all the time, you just choose to ignore them because it doesn't fit your wayward narrative.

You are full of shit, mate.   Hysterically so.  When people try to inform you, you become defensive and claim to know better than the people who actually live in these countries.

If shit was as bad as you say it is, do you really think we would be denying it?   We would be shouting about it, and be very angry about it.   We would be making damned sure you know about it.  

Lets start from the top......some facts about your "historically unprecedented terrorism in Europe"

http://www.datagraver.com/thumbs/1300x1300r/2016-07/we-terrorism-1970-2015final.png

https://infographic.statista.com/normal/chartoftheday_4093_people_killed_by_terrorist_attacks_in_western_europe_since_1970_n.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/Terrorist_Attacks_in_the_EU_by_Affiliation.png

http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/files/2015/11/17/terrorChart1-01.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.datagraver.com/thumbs/1300x1300r/2016-07/we-terrorism-1970-2015final.png

https://infographic.statista.com/normal/chartoftheday_4093_people_killed_by_terrorist_attacks_in_western_europe_since_1970_n.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/Terrorist_Attacks_in_the_EU_by_Affiliation.png

http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/files/2015/11/17/terrorChart1-01.png

Common Funky. . . .

You guys attack my sources then proceed to post a fucking Huffingtonpost branded chart to dispute me.

But I'm the one full of shit?

EDIT: also one of your other charts ends before the refugee crisis even started.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:15:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Prior to the Arab Spring the population of Christians in the Middle East is something like 12-14%.

I can't imagine there are many Christians left at this point (after all the ethnic cleansing and what not).

I know there's stats for the US but in may we took in 1,037 Syrians of which 2 were actually Christian.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/1037-syrian-refugees-admitted-may-two-christians-1035-muslims
View Quote

So now you bring up American stats to back up your silly notion.

You still haven't come up with any source for your claim.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

In my observation, it's a matter of degree.

Someone posts a click-baity, hyperbolic article from a known retarded source about the Muslim situation in Sweden/England/Germany, or an article about knives in England, or whatever.

GD jumps on board, accepting this article to be 100% accurate, despite knowing that most of our news sources here in the US are garbage and prone to exaggeration and outright lies.

GD declares these nations to be lost, and hopelessly over-run.  

Someone from the country in question chimes in, saying "while there are some problems for sure, it's not as bad as that article makes it out to be."

GD becomes incensed.  NOT GOOD ENOUGH!  It's all or nothing.  "Muslims have completely taken over Sweden, and are gang-raping Swedish girls 24/7 and blowing everything up every day!!!" or "In England, if you are being shot by a criminal who has broken into your house, you can't even stab him with a toothpick or you will be convicted of attempted murder!!!" or "You are not allowed to own guns of any kind in Germany."

The people from the country in question are dismissed as brainwashed Baghdad Bobs.  What would they know about it anyway?

Rabble, rabble, rabble...

I've seen it a hundred times on this board.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:17:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You guys attack my sources then proceed to post a fucking Huffingtonpost branded chart to dispute me.

View Quote

Do you have reason to believe that Europol and the Global Terrorism Database are not accurately reporting the numbers of terrorism deaths in Europe? Are you in possession of data that differs substantially?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:18:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you really think that out of the 160K refugees you took in that many of them are Christian?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:19:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That one with the mass casualty attacks highlighted is interesting.

Other than the Norway (and depending upon your view, the Omagh) attack, what is the common thread in those attacks?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:19:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Do you really think that out of the 160K refugees you took in that many of them are Christian?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure, maybe I should ask the Christian Arabs at work?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Do you have reason to believe that Europol and the Global Terrorism Database are not accurately reporting the numbers of terrorism deaths in Europe? Are you in possession of data that differs substantially?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Out of the 4 charts posted two of which end years prior to the refugee crisis even begging and the other one is a Huffingtonpost branded chart.

I don't know how else to respond?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:21:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol I'd be interested in what they say.

I haven't met too many Christians from the ME personally but I imagine they feel a bit persecuted
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I haven't met too many Christians from the ME personally but I imagine they feel a bit persecuted
View Quote

Yet you believe that none of them would come here?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:25:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is their percentage as part of the total migrant haul. In the U.S., for example, despite being a representative portion of the pool, they are a vanishingly small minority of the asylum grantees.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What is their percentage as part of the total migrant haul. In the U.S., for example, despite being a representative portion of the pool, they are a vanishingly small minority of the asylum grantees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Impossible to tell as there are no reliable stats on people's religion here, which make glockluv's claim so much more absurd.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Out of the 4 charts posted two of which end years prior to the refugee crisis even begging and the other one is a Huffingtonpost branded chart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Of the four, two have data through 2015, one has data through 2014, and one has data through 2013.
Of the two that have data through 2015 (well into the crisis), both cite data from the global terrorism database and only one is decorated with the huffington post's information. Can you provide an alternative source of information that fills in all those low years in the middle with missing terrorist attacks?

If taking in lots of refugees causes terrorist attacks, then Sweden should have experienced terrorist attacks, ja?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure they tried however I've read many stories where once the others find out they're Christian they cut their throat and throw them off the boat. I can cite a couple if you want.

I also believe the numbers of Christians in the ME is probably significantly less than what it was just 2 years ago when it was like 10% give or take.

I believe the proportion in Sweden probably resembles the US numbers of refugees which as stated earlier can be as low as 2 out of 1350.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:29:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Immigrants learning the language of their adoptive country?

Maybe you Colonials could learn a thing or two?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Immigrants learning the language of their adoptive country?

Maybe you Colonials could learn a thing or two?

lol

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Impossible to tell as there are no reliable stats on people's religion here, which make glockluv's claim so much more absurd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How can you do the most minimal vetting if you don't inquire as a person's religion before granting refugee status?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Bottom pic is from Bangladesh.

Nice try.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Bottom pic is from Bangladesh.

Nice try.

There's a bottom pic
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Of the four, two have data through 2015, one has data through 2014, and one has data through 2013.
Of the two that have data through 2015 (well into the crisis), both cite data from the global terrorism database and only one is decorated with the huffington post's information. Can you provide an alternative source of information that fills in all those low years in the middle with missing terrorist attacks?

If taking in lots of refugees causes terrorist attacks, then Sweden should have experienced terrorist attacks, ja?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That has proven true in Germany and France I think that will happen in Sweden as well.

And yes, out of the four charts (2) stop years before the refugee crisis even began and one of the other (2) is a Huffingtonpost branded chart.

Why even post at that point?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I also believe the numbers of Christians in the ME is probably significantly less than what it was just 2 years ago when it was like 10% give or take.

View Quote

Huh, I wonder where they all went?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
How can you do the most minimal vetting if you don't inquire as a person's religion before granting refugee status?
View Quote

They inquire all right, but they don't keep stats of the answers.
Page / 6
Top Top