Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:44:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Truck guy is one stupid and dangerous motherfucker. Putting other people on the road in danger because someone is not driving fast enough for you is retard level idiocy, especially when that person is driving faster than the marked speed limit, on a non-managed highway with stop lights and turn lanes on both sides, on slick/wet roads.

You guys trying to justify his behavior because the person in the left lane didn't just "move over immediately" need a reality check.  It's not "enforcing the law" to drive WHILE ABIDING BY THE LAW.  It's simply driving. Legally.
Nobody else is under any obligation to break the law, risking a ticket or injury/accident, just because your impatient ass wants to get somewhere a couple of seconds faster.

The best part about this video is that there are traffic lights regularly along the road. Chances are high that the douchebag in that truck would have ended up sitting at the next red light within 20 feet of the person taking the video even if they had IMMEDIATELY changed lanes.

That motherfucker almost caused a serious accident that easily could've killed or permanently maimed people; if a car had been in oncoming lane, he would have been totally unable to avoid it and would have hit them head on.  It was a complete fluke that he did not end up in a head on collision with oncoming traffic. That would have been 100% entirely his fault.

He did this because he was an impatient dickhead. Do not defend this fuck. Do not consider his actions reasonable.  They are not.
Driving properly requires basic levels of self control, intelligence, and an understanding of the law. If you believe the douchebag in this truck was justified in any way, you should not be driving a car on public roads.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:46:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There's never any justification for hoggin' the fast lane.

If someone wants by - move your ass over.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No idea what the speed limit was, but they were passing cars in the right lane, so it seems the driver in front was justified in being in the left lane.

There's never any justification for hoggin' the fast lane.

If someone wants by - move your ass over.

There was no where for the driver to go.  If you are in that big a hurry, leave 10 mins sooner.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Most of the time speeding doesn't do anything for you as you still have people in front of you along with traffic lights and such no matter how many people you pass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The truck guy was 100% at fault and got what he deserved.  Don't go postal when people do not get out of your way because you think that you own the road.

Chill out.  Maybe you get to your destination a few minutes seconds later than if you speed unimpeded.  In this case, the guy will get there hours later and with a totaled (assumed) vehicle.

Most of the time speeding doesn't do anything for you as you still have people in front of you along with traffic lights and such no matter how many people you pass.

An increase from 50mph to 60mph over a six hour trip, would get you there 3,600 seconds earlier.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The hell she wasn't. Operating a screened device while driving is against the law in every state I know of. And it causes wrecks. Video is proof of that.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hahaha... I hope she turned the video over to the insurance company.

Rather she was in the right or wrong, she wasn't doing anything illegal.
The hell she wasn't. Operating a screened device while driving is against the law in every state I know of. And it causes wrecks. Video is proof of that.  

Video is proof that the truck driver drove recklessly and ended up in a one vehicle crash.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:49:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Slow drivers in the fast lane vs. tailgater.  Too bad they both didn't crash.
View Quote

Ayup.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:55:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Watch the vid again.  There were plenty of opportunities for her to move right and let him pass without having to shove herself in between slower moving cars in the right lane.  She opted to stay in the left lane so she could further provoke the redneck.  Bitch should have moved over and let him pass.  Like I said, I wish he would have hit her in his loss-of-control antics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No idea what the speed limit was, but they were passing cars in the right lane, so it seems the driver in front was justified in being in the left lane.

In European countries, it works because people move over, regardless of how fast they are going. There maybe someone who wants to go faster. It helps the flow of traffic. Land whales in Priuses should not be regulating the flow of traffic. Keep it moving and people dont die. She was fliming the whole thing and could have just as easily found herself in a ditch, or head on with a van full of kids. Dumbasses will be dumbasses.

If I'm in the left lane, passing people in the right lane, I'm staying in the left lane if someone crawls up my ass until I have a clear spot to move over.  I'm not going to cut in between slower cars so someone who think I'm not already speeding enough can zip by.

No doubt the lady was also a dumbass for filming the whole thing - I wouldn't be surprised if we just saw the last minute of what was a much longer encounter.

Watch the vid again.  There were plenty of opportunities for her to move right and let him pass without having to shove herself in between slower moving cars in the right lane.  She opted to stay in the left lane so she could further provoke the redneck.  Bitch should have moved over and let him pass.  Like I said, I wish he would have hit her in his loss-of-control antics.

left turns on that hwy.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So if the LEO that got called out to the accident scene and ruled it a no fault accident was to view the video, what could happen to F250 guy if he lied about what led up to his slick pirouette driving skills ?
View Quote

That's a good question ... maybe we'll find out?

But regarding a "no fault" accident, the default action in Virginia is to ticket it as reckless driving, and the officer would tell you that it would likely be reduced to "improper driving" by the judge ... provided you didn't do something else really foolish like
- leave the scene of the accident, or
- say "I was just driving along" ... leaving out the part about turning to flip off the woman behind you when you went careening across four lanes of traffic, through an intersection and across a median.

Don't know about Florida, but in Virginia, if you lose control of a car, you're going to get written up.  Something like a deer or a sasquatch would probably be a mitigating factor, though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#10]
And if you drive in the left lane intentionally antagonizing an idiot, while videotaping for posterity, rather than safely move to the right lane you are totally without blame, got it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:10:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That doesn't look like a controlled access highway to me. Ergo, you can't be a "left lane camper". It looks like a boulevard to me.

And wow, I didn't realize so many of our members drove brodozers.
View Quote

How else am I gonna roll the coal bro.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, lol.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Common Courtesy?
I drive fast in the left lane. If I see someone comming up on me I pull over and follow them so they can get the ticket.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:12:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not in Texas with the exception of school zones. I can drive down the interstate at 75 while watching a movie on my ipad and reading the news on my iphone if I want.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:12:32 PM EDT
[#15]
That happened down the street from where I grew up... lol

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#16]
I personally don't give a crap about any of this "don't hog the left lane" bullshit.   I see left hand turn lanes, so this isn't the controlled access highway.  Therefore it's a road with a legitimate reason to be in the left lane.

Don't like someone driving the limit on a regular road? Too bad. Suck it up.  Cos hey sometimes they're going to be taking left hand turns.

However I don't think she's innocent either.  She's fucking around with her cell phone while she's suppose to be driving.  Want to record someone else's shitty driving? Get a dash cam and put the fucking phone down.

Both are at fault.  Him for getting all butthurt about someone being in his royal way and driving dangerously.  Her for paying more attention to her phone and recording him then driving.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not sure why everyone is talking about her hogging the "fast" lane.  The street had stop lights and left and right turns.  Looked like a regular street to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The bitch should have been focusing on her driving and getting over to be polite, instead of filming her and his asshole actions.  Like someone said, when 2 assholes collide.

Not sure why everyone is talking about her hogging the "fast" lane.  The street had stop lights and left and right turns.  Looked like a regular street to me.

+1 it wasn't an interstate just a city street with left turn lanes. She still could've got over when it was clear but the douche in the truck is 100% at fault.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
And if you drive in the left lane intentionally antagonizing an idiot, while videotaping for posterity, rather than safely move to the right lane you are totally without blame, got it.
View Quote

If the right lane was as open as some suggest, the truck driver idiot had plenty of opportunity to safely move over and proceed unencumbered.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:17:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That is possibly true. It really depends on the type of driving. Over the road? Sure. Most people when driving to and from work don't travel more than and hour or 50 miles. Not a big gain there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The truck guy was 100% at fault and got what he deserved.  Don't go postal when people do not get out of your way because you think that you own the road.

Chill out.  Maybe you get to your destination a few minutes seconds later than if you speed unimpeded.  In this case, the guy will get there hours later and with a totaled (assumed) vehicle.

An increase from 50mph to 60mph over a six hour trip, would get you there 3,600 seconds earlier.

That is possibly true. It really depends on the type of driving. Over the road? Sure. Most people when driving to and from work don't travel more than and hour or 50 miles. Not a big gain there.

My 25-mile commute I drive 10-15 under in truck and allegedly over in car. I consistently seem to arrive 5 minutes earlier in car. Five minutes is gaining access to highway.

I love my old car, historic plates in 2016!
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:18:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:19:23 PM EDT
[#21]
That was good
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:24:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Brodozer 100% at fault.

Sorry, not a highway, it's not left lane camping, and whether she was antagonizing him or not is pretty irrelevant.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

NO NO NO you are WRONG!. Pass a car and get back over....get out of the F-ing left lane I dont care what the speed limit is.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:30:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Things like that have turned me into a Sunday driver. Nowadays, I do the speed limit or slightly above, avoid the left lane, except for passing, haven't had a ticket in 17 years, etc. That being said, I've had people tailgate, blow their horn and shake their fist at me for doing 50 in a 45 on a two lane road. Worlds full of assholes. I've seen people bob and weave their way through traffic, taking foolish chances to shave a minute off their trip, then I see them a few cars ahead at the next red light. Again, the worlds full of assholes. If everyone left on time and didn't hit the road in a hurry, with a chip on their shoulder, maybe there would be less of this so-called 'road-rage'. It all boils down to selfishness. That guy in the truck and the woman in the car were both being selfish. That being said, I love a good crash!
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Truck guy is one stupid and dangerous motherfucker. Putting other people on the road in danger because someone is not driving fast enough for you is retard level idiocy, especially when that person is driving faster than the marked speed limit, on a non-managed highway with stop lights and turn lanes on both sides, on slick/wet roads.

You guys trying to justify his behavior because the person in the left lane didn't just "move over immediately" need a reality check.  It's not "enforcing the law" to drive WHILE ABIDING BY THE LAW.  It's simply driving. Legally.
Nobody else is under any obligation to break the law, risking a ticket or injury/accident, just because your impatient ass wants to get somewhere a couple of seconds faster.

The best part about this video is that there are traffic lights regularly along the road. Chances are high that the douchebag in that truck would have ended up sitting at the next red light within 20 feet of the person taking the video even if they had IMMEDIATELY changed lanes.

That motherfucker almost caused a serious accident that easily could've killed or permanently maimed people; if a car had been in oncoming lane, he would have been totally unable to avoid it and would have hit them head on.  It was a complete fluke that he did not end up in a head on collision with oncoming traffic. That would have been 100% entirely his fault.

He did this because he was an impatient dickhead. Do not defend this fuck. Do not consider his actions reasonable.  They are not.
Driving properly requires basic levels of self control, intelligence, and an understanding of the law. If you believe the douchebag in this truck was justified in any way, you should not be driving a car on public roads.
View Quote

+1 and still cannot believe people in this thread are defending the truck driver.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#27]
I drive like im 80 years old and if I get into the left lane I dont stay very long, But in my opinion the woman in the car did nothing wrong Bro Dozer dude and others like him need to learn self control.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:36:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

left turns on that hwy.
View Quote

Why do people keep saying this like it means anything by itself?  The four lane highway I drive on to and from work every day has left turn lanes (crossovers), just like any other highway that's not an interstate or equivalent.  In fact, it turns into a six lane highway once it gets into a more populated area, where I would suggest the "passing lane/cruising lane" aspect goes away entirely due to the amount of lights.  The road in the video probably falls under the latter description, but it has nothing to do with having left turns or not.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

NO NO NO you are WRONG!. Pass a car and get back over....get out of the F-ing left lane I dont care what the speed limit is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do some people here have no idea how to drive???  The left lane is not a FAST lane on city roads with stop lights and left and right hand turn lanes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#30]
best part was.....he fled the scene.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:56:25 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

You get today's award for being on target...

People tend to think that luxury car drivers feel entitled, but they are not even in the same league as brodozer drivers.  The comedy begins when a brodriver gets uppity over the enforcement of laws/courtesy that advantage him, but becomes a traffic outlaw with respect to laws that constrain his greatness.

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:57:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Hmm lets see, there was a median and houses directly next to the road, plus a left hand turning lane, hence it isn't a highway, hence there is no "fast lane". 100% reckless driving by the guy in the F250.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn, was just about to post this.

2 idiots on the road cause an accident, that could have easily killed someone else. Don't play fucking games on the road. The lady sounded like she has a very bad smoking problem, that or she is a real witch. some should have taught her to move her fat ass out of the fast lane too. Don't try to enforce the law when you are not a cop. The guy in the F250, keep your fucking eyes on the road dipshit! This is why I'm glad passing on the right is legal in California. (when safe to do so of course).

You're so full of douche!

BTW, it's nice to see an asshole road rager dine on karma right before your eyes. Usually we don't ever get to witness it!

Wait what?

Would it have been nice to see him take out a school bus full of kids too. No one is right in this video. Both should have their licenses taken away for at least a year.

Hmm lets see, there was a median and houses directly next to the road, plus a left hand turning lane, hence it isn't a highway, hence there is no "fast lane". 100% reckless driving by the guy in the F250.

I drive on US 290 between Austin and Houston. There is a median, houses and turn lanes. I can assure you it is a highway.

It is a common courtesy to not impede the flow of traffic. The woman AND the man created an unsafe situation. It is a well documented fact that slow drivers cause a tremendous amount of problems.

In her comments she said at no point could she have moved over. This is just BS. She was annoyed that she was being tailgated and went out of her way to piss this guy off.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Other than video taping while driving?
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Stay out of the left lane when people are going faster than you in it. Problem solved
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:02:36 PM EDT
[#35]
As much as I hate left lane campers, she wasn't one, as that wasn't a freeway.

Ol' trucknuts there got himself a pretty good physics and vehicle handling lesson for his efforts.

Technically, there is no such thing as a "fast lane" it is a "passing lane", which only exist on a freeway, which doesn't have regular stoplights and intersections with residential side streets. Considering that the lady filming was passing people as well, trucknuts would've been much better served just being patient. But hey, he actually got to take his "rig" off-road, so flatbill on, Mr. trucknuts, flatbill on.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#36]

Fast-lane slug sucks, but he fails at driving.

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:06:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Maybe that dumb bitch should've put her camera down and gotten her pos out of the passing lane.

I know it's asking a lot...
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:06:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I drive on US 290 between Austin and Houston. There is a median, houses and turn lanes. I can assure you it is a highway.

It is a common courtesy to not impede the flow of traffic. The woman AND the man created an unsafe situation. It is a well documented fact that slow drivers cause a tremendous amount of problems.

In her comments she said at no point could she have moved over. This is just BS. She was annoyed that she was being tailgated and went out of her way to piss this guy off.
View Quote

I do this ALL of the time in both my notch, and my GTI, because both have enough power to prevent most vehicles from passing when it is clear.

Yes, it's a dick move, but I derive great joy from it. Don't ride my ass when I'm minding my own business doing the speed limit and I won't fuck with you by slowing down to 10 under, and then not letting you pass when it is clear to do so.

ETA: The best part is I smile and wave when they eventually rage pass and give me the finger on the way by, really sets them over the edge.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:08:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

and burn.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:08:44 PM EDT
[#41]
the toad in the left lane impeding traffic, filming vertically, and generall8 being an ass should just have gotten bumped or pulled of the road.

the epic fail at the end of he vide was pretty good though
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Wrong.  The truck driver is 100% at fault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Driving with a cell phone in hand, filming, and antagonizing is not driving professionally. They also drove well over a half mile. Maybe she did have intentions to turn left, but instead focused on annoying another bad driver to make a video. Her laugh at the end proves she had no good intentions. She is lucky no one was hurt, she could easily have been sitting in a court room with the other driver. when on the road, its best just to have good behavior and use good judgment. If an asshole is tailgating, get out of the way, they are the one with the problem. She helped cause this accident.

Wrong.  The truck driver is 100% at fault.

+1
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I do this ALL of the time in both my notch, and my GTI, because both have enough power to prevent most vehicles from passing when it is clear.

Yes, it's a dick move, but I derive great joy from it. Don't ride my ass when I'm minding my own business doing the speed limit and I won't fuck with you by slowing down to 10 under, and then not letting you pass when it is clear to do so.

ETA: The best part is I smile and wave when they eventually rage pass and give me the finger on the way by, really sets them over the edge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That is asshole driving. "minding your own business" doesn't belong on the highway.  You need to be aware of your business and the people coming up on your ass.

You are a worse driver than the guy tailgating you by driving and acting like that.  Hopefully one day someone that doesn't put up with your shit will put you in the ditch.

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If I'm in the left lane, passing people in the right lane, I'm staying in the left lane if someone crawls up my ass until I have a clear spot to move over.  I'm not going to cut in between slower cars so someone who think I'm not already speeding enough can zip by.

No doubt the lady was also a dumbass for filming the whole thing - I wouldn't be surprised if we just saw the last minute of what was a much longer encounter.
View Quote

This is correct.  I'm not slowing down and jumping behind a slowpoke when I'm passing everyone, even if the guy behind me wants to go even faster.  I'll find a safe spot to move over but until then, too bad.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you intentionally provoke other people on the road but they're the bad drivers.  Ok.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:21:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Too bad the pickup didn't smash into the slow poke who sped up when he passed on the right. Assholes, the both of them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Brodozer 100% at fault.

Sorry, not a highway, it's not left lane camping, and whether she was antagonizing him or not is pretty irrelevant.
View Quote

THIS.
Just because you want to drive faster than me doesn't mean you have the right of way.
Srsly, even if your car is bigger and more expensive than mine.
Get over it.
Bro's gonna bro.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:23:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:Some people commenting, only watch the video.

If they bothered to READ the dialog, or her description of the posted video, they would know that what you stated, is EXACTLY what she intended!

She stated that she drives professionally, and she intended to make a left hand turn, in about 1/2 mile. And that the pick up clown had been tailgating for about a minute prior to filming,  and because of the wet pavement, was not willing to get into the left lane at "the last minute" to make her turn.

She and another driver / witness, waited for, gave a report and the video to, the Florida Highway Patrol.
She claims the Sheriff's dept, and Highway Patrol responded, and that the pick up driver was charged.

Read her description, and some of the back and forth with the video's viewers she dialogs with.

View Quote

A minute prior to filming, plus the minute of the film, and still not there, yet she's going 60...the math doesn't add up. Either the 1/2 mile left turn was a couple miles back, or she lied (shocker) and it was closer to 3 miles ahead when she decided to piss this guy off.

Dude probably has a new found appreciation for physics, and got what he had coming, but she's still a cunt.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#49]
what a waste of a good truck.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:25:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So you intentionally provoke other people on the road but they're the bad drivers.  Ok.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell yes I do, fuck them, they can wait.
Page / 11
Top Top