Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:05:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've been working LP since I got out of the Army(shit job, hate it, looking for something better, no I'm not a wanna be cop.. I'd be a cop if I wanted to be one).  We are told to not attempt an apprehension until the shoplifter leaves the store.  Corporate wants it very cut and dry that the person was indeed stealing.  It isn't cut and dry until they remove merchandise from the store without paying for it.  Concealing merchandise is illegal per state law, but corporate won't let us do anything until they leave the store.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Derpfest. But it's Wal Mart, so no surprise.

eta: dude who allegedly stole is looking at a good payout if those were indeed Wal Mart employees who took him down.

Why is the thief going to get paid?

Loss prevention does not have police authority. They are not allowed to go hands on unless the suspect initiates it. Once the suspect leaves the building, it's in police hands.

Based on video, they're in the parking lot, well away from the building. Kind of hard to tell from the video, but they at least followed him out and in Wal Mart corporate eyes should a lawsuit against them happen, started the confrontation.

Rule of thumb for LP is observe and report, if you can confront them in the store, good, but never leave the store to attempt to stop them.

I've been working LP since I got out of the Army(shit job, hate it, looking for something better, no I'm not a wanna be cop.. I'd be a cop if I wanted to be one).  We are told to not attempt an apprehension until the shoplifter leaves the store.  Corporate wants it very cut and dry that the person was indeed stealing.  It isn't cut and dry until they remove merchandise from the store without paying for it.  Concealing merchandise is illegal per state law, but corporate won't let us do anything until they leave the store.

Do you have the fancy black gloves?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:05:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

When it comes to what LP can do in the US, pretty much all of your statements are wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Canada

I wonder if the laws are the same up there

Did not notice this was in Canada.

All my statements in this thread were in relation to what I know America does.

I could be wrong in all my prior statements, as I don't know shit about how Canada operates.

When it comes to what LP can do in the US, pretty much all of your statements are wrong.

I never claimed to be an authority, I was talking based on an experience of a guy I went to high school with, and a couple other friends who worked LP at Best Buy.

They told me that if they couldn't stop the suspect before they left the store, then they were not supposed to attempt to detain them, as it wasn't worth the risk, and they were to turn all info over to the police.

note to everyone else in the thread: I AM WRONG ABOUT LP TACTICS!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:08:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong, so I will stop posting in this thread, since it appears I was posting on bad information.

More proof that you can't trust everything you read on the internet.

I made a separate post so my first admission of wrongness didn't have an edit in it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:09:58 AM EDT
[#4]
lol...

What did the guy allegedly take?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:10:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Derpfest. But it's Wal Mart, so no surprise.

eta: dude who allegedly stole is looking at a good payout if those were indeed Wal Mart employees who took him down.

Why is the thief going to get paid?

Loss prevention does not have police authority. They are not allowed to go hands on unless the suspect initiates it. Once the suspect leaves the building, it's in police hands.

Based on video, they're in the parking lot, well away from the building. Kind of hard to tell from the video, but they at least followed him out and in Wal Mart corporate eyes should a lawsuit against them happen, started the confrontation.

Rule of thumb for LP is observe and report, if you can confront them in the store, good, but never leave the store to attempt to stop them.

Almost bought some once I wanted needle resistant gloves because of an incident in the area where a junkie was detained and found to have dirty used syringes in his pockets.  Then I decided I'm just not going to fuck with those dirty motherfuckers..lol  Just grab their cart and let them run their ass away sounded better to me
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:11:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:11:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Where's the stolen merchandise?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:11:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Yep this is why Meijers stopped having LP guys restrain thieves. One broken back and bang million dollar lawsuit and does not matter what they stole.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:11:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I never claimed to be an authority, I was talking based on an experience of a guy I went to high school with, and a couple other friends who worked LP at Best Buy.

They told me that if they couldn't stop the suspect before they left the store, then they were not supposed to attempt to detain them, as it wasn't worth the risk, and they were to turn all info over to the police.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Canada

I wonder if the laws are the same up there

Did not notice this was in Canada.

All my statements in this thread were in relation to what I know America does.

I could be wrong in all my prior statements, as I don't know shit about how Canada operates.

No worries.  I'm pretty sure that's a Best Buy thing.  Had to do a training class and a girl there used to work for Best Buy.  Their rules were really strict, even compared to where I work.. where I feel like I'm not allowed to do much of anything.

If you want a real eye opener, go to youtube and search for "loss prevention target" and see how they are allowed to do things
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:12:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Funny how much it differs from state to state.
Assault the checker and that simple misdemeanor goes into felony land for strong armed robbery.
Pull a weapon of any sort and it goes into the realm of armed robbery.

There are a few sitting in the state pen due to min. sentencing for pulling a weapon on an LP while stealing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:15:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Assault the checker and that simple misdemeanor goes into felony land for strong armed robbery.

There are a few sitting in the state pen due to min. sentencing for pulling a weapon on an LP while stealing.
View Quote

I had a cop that was going to charge one of our thieves with attempted manslaughter because it looked like the guy tried to run us down with his car.  He ran from us, left his wife or whoever behind.. then came tearing up onto the sidewalk with his car to "rescue" her or some shit.  Damn near ran us all right the fuck over.

Charges during an LP apprehension attempt go from bad to very very bad real fast once the thieves start making poor decisions.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:16:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Curious , the amount of support the alleged thief is getting.

Also curious is the level of contempt and outright anger towards the loss prevention guys...

Do we have some wealth redistributionists posting?

One poster is gonna shoot anyone that touches him.

Have some here been... touched by mean LP workers?

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:17:39 AM EDT
[#13]
oh fuck no
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:23:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I had a cop that was going to charge one of our thieves with attempted manslaughter because it looked like the guy tried to run us down with his car.  He ran from us, left his wife or whoever behind.. then came tearing up onto the sidewalk with his car to "rescue" her or some shit.  Damn near ran us all right the fuck over.

Charges during an LP apprehension attempt go from bad to very very bad real fast once the thieves start making poor decisions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What would happen if an LP agent was legally carrying a gun against store policy, and a situation escalated where they had to use their gun?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:23:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Also curious is the level of contempt and outright anger towards the loss prevention guys...

View Quote

1) It is reasonable to assume that Wal-Mart isn't going to keep these guys employed based on their actions
2) Reasonable assumptions / deductions from given data does not denote "support"
3) It is unreasonable for another human being, that is not invited, to ever touch me
4) It is unreasonable for persons neither dressed as police, nor employed as police, to emulate police
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:24:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What would happen if an LP agent was legally carrying a gun against store policy, and a situation escalated where they had to use their gun?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They get fired and have the same rights as any citizen. Next?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:27:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

1) It is reasonable to assume that Wal-Mart isn't going to keep these guys employed based on their actions
2) Reasonable assumptions / deductions from given data does not denote "support"
3) It is unreasonable for another human being, that is not invited, to ever touch me
4) It is unreasonable for persons neither dressed as police, nor employed as police, to emulate police
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

5) It is unreasonable for you to stuff a sleeve of socks under your shirt and walk out of Wallyworld expecting to not be loved tenderly.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:28:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They'd get fired.  If they were within the law they wouldn't be charged with anything.  So.. no job and no jail
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:29:05 AM EDT
[#19]
That was fucking stupid in so many ways, Yes Wally World will pay out large sums for that episode.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:29:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

5) It is unreasonable for you to stuff a sleeve of socks under your shirt and walk out of Wallyworld expecting to not be loved tenderly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like an invitation to me
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:31:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps you meant to post that in response to someone that either supports criminal behavior or dislikes Wal-Mart / capitalism.

I'm the guy that saw two guys walk so far out on the branch of liability that they are soon going to need new employers.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:34:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Read the excessive force section.

http://www.crimedoctor.com/shoplifting2.htm
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:34:17 AM EDT
[#23]
"Fucking hurt, didnt it"
Hahahaha.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:35:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got news for you, Perry Mason. If you get caught stealing, it's perfectly legal for the owner of the property as well as others who wish to come to his aid to restrain you. If you bite one of them, it's perfectly legal for them to put you down using force as needed. If you pull a knife on them, it's perfectly legal for them to kill you.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:37:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lots of hate for rent-a-cops on ARFCOM, I've noticed.
Funny considering people bitch about private property rights, and then bitch about security hired by private property owners to protect their interests when people act stupid on their private property.

Hypocrisy abounds.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:38:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

5) It is unreasonable for you to go onto private property and expect actions you may take to have no consequences which may be enforced by the property owner or his hired agents.

ETA: sigp226 said it WAY better than I could have.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:39:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I've got news for you, Perry Mason. If you get caught stealing, it's perfectly legal for the owner of the property as well as others who wish to come to his aid to restrain you. If you bite one of them, it's perfectly legal for them to put you down using force as needed. If you pull a knife on them, it's perfectly legal for them to kill you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got news for you, Captain America.     I understand all of the above.  

I also understand that Wal-Mart will not retain the employment of these two people.

I can only assume that you, like the other people with emotional, knee-jerk reactions (LOL WELL IN MY STATE LOL HERRR DERRRR) understand that point, too, since you refuse to address it.

Their employer will most likely not characterize their behavior as reasonable or justifiable.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:46:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I also understand that Wal-Mart will not retain the employment of these two people.

I can only assume that you, like the other people with emotional, knee-jerk reactions (LOL WELL IN MY STATE LOL HERRR DERRRR) understand that point, too, since you refuse to address it.

Their employer will most likely not characterize their behavior as reasonable or justifiable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of companies (Security, not just LP) have policies against going hands on, and then tell their management to push hands-on as necessary (often to keep one's job), and when it happens they throw the lower level employee who went hands-on under the bus. Have seen it happen many times.

You are probably right that they will most likely be fired soon.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:47:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Gotta love LP

All of em would be facing charges here
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:47:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yep this is why Meijers stopped having LP guys restrain thieves. One broken back and bang million dollar lawsuit and does not matter what they stole.
View Quote

Bride Rd Meijers?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:48:46 AM EDT
[#31]
As a LP manager this thread is entertaining.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:55:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Gotta love LP

View Quote

No they wouldn't.

I don't know where people get the idea the LP are not legally allowed to detain people.  They are.  If they're not "allowed", it's company policy, not legality.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:58:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Loss Prevention better get their shit straight before they try that retard rodeo with someone that has a gun.    Two plainclothes fucks try and touch me and they're getting shot, regardless of whatever they're saying.
View Quote

You should find LP and let them know that the minute you walk in the store.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:59:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Most of the retards are apparently in this thread. There are people here making assumptions and have no idea what happened prior to the video. Nothing illegal happened in the video so what matters is did the suspect initiate violence inside the store or did the apprehension begin between the registers and the curb. If they attempted to stop according to store policy and he fought them they are gtg. If not they are fucked.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:01:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know what laws and policies apply here, but (assuming they know it was a thief) I say it was an ethically good takedown. Hope the LP guys weren't seriously injured, or hope they make a full recovery. Also hope they don't get fired.

In before militarization of Loss Prevention.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:01:46 AM EDT
[#36]
I also hope a bunch of you never ever get to be on a jury.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:03:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't know what laws and policies apply here, but (assuming they know it was a thief) I say it was an ethically good takedown. Hope the LP guys weren't seriously injured, or hope they make a full recovery. Also hope they don't get fired.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

hehehehe
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:06:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Kinda takes blading at a 45 degree angle at wal mart a whole new meaning....
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:11:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No they wouldn't.

I don't know where people get the idea the LP are not legally allowed to detain people.  They are.  If they're not "allowed", it's company policy, not legality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gotta love LP

No they wouldn't.

There is a thing called excessive force. We don't know what happened prior to the camera rolling, however PRIOR to the knife being pulled they are being very physical, Including just a straight punch to the side of the head. We also don't know what he did. If this was over a $5 DVD I'd be those security guys aren't going to be employed much longer.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:11:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was that box cutter...
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:13:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No they wouldn't.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gotta love LP

No they wouldn't.

I can tell you, my dept would have charged them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:14:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It looked like one of those box cutters that the Walmart employees use.  Inside job?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:17:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh that it's it, I'm rocking cargo pockets at work tomorrow.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:17:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Look like police academy material to me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:18:26 AM EDT
[#45]
There a a case of shoplifting in my city where the perp went hands on with the LP. The perp was a 220lb man and LP was a 100lb woman. They wrestled around for a few before some patrons got involved. Needless to say he got the shit beat out of him. What was funny is he thought the police should arrest the people who stepped up and helped the woman he beat on. The cops laughed at his request. He did not win any civil judgement and spent a fair amount of time in jail for multiple counts of theft and assault.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:18:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Honestly unless you do LP you have no clue the true scum and vile pieces of shit you will encounter.
More than one pedophile arrested for stealing kids toys.  Known and wanted for not checking in and active investigations the PD had going.  One depraved shit bag was hiding used needles in the toy section, also did a couple of loaded speed balls around the store. (speedballs are loaded syringes full of whatever garbage the shitballs are injecting and blood. More than a few needle sticks in the store I was in.)

More than one wanted for murder or in connection to murder(s). One federally with a massive bounty on his head that I could not collect in this state.
One wanted in connection to a child murder.  Got to beat the living shit out of him and still do not regret it.

A total middle aged cunt who tried to scream rape once I got her back in the store.  Ended up cuffing her after she spit in my face and slapped me.  She put up a helluva fight kicking and screaming, ended up dragging her through the store buy her ankle, all the while she kept screaming "you have no right to do this to me!!". Thank god she was on tape doing this and cussed the cop who was there picking up a known shitball that PD was wanting for a while on check fraud.  Needless to say she went to big girl jail who were a bunch less tolerant of her fucky tude.

More needle fiends than you could shake a stick at, cannot tell you how many bulk barrels we had to throw out due to their shit diggers going into them.  They got charged with the entire damned thing.  In 97 some of those bulk food items in the barrels were several thousands worth of product that had to be destroyed.  Almost got stabbed by a junky in the middle of the women's shitter trying to help her as she was ODing.

More than a few multi state check fraud and ID theft rings. More than a few multi state theft and return rings.  These normally went together.

A few VERY organized multi country theft rings, scary as fuck cartel death squad kinda bastards.  I know of at least one LP guy I worked with that has a contract put out on his life due to how many times he busted and shut down parts of those rings.

Honestly depending on the type of retail location and the location you will see different thefts.
In the grocery stores in more of a semi suburban out of the main drags we got TONS more razor blade, and OTC med thefts.  Some of these dudes were slick and fast clearing out whole sections of them in seconds.  Less chances for them to get identified. One store was an hour and a half out of the main drag and was loosing 60k a week in OTC meds, we caught that dude with 6k in cold meds and the entire razor blade refill section in his shirt and pants.    
Also high instances of meat theft, mainly beef.  No seriously NY strips, london broils and whole roasts.  
Wanna see if your store is being targeted by thieves and shitbags.. go to the cough and cold section and see that the shelf is not full, only one or two boxes to face section is a good hint that they are getting targeted and they are not putting out full stock.  Then you can focus your thief hatred in the right direction for the increasing prices.

More variety type department stores like walmart/target you run the gambit, professional boosters, dopers doing check and return fraud to kids seeing what they can steal cause mommy and daddy won't buy it for them or someone needing to score fast cash due to a raging drug habit. Very few make a living doing these types of stores due to risk/reward factors but they do an insane amount of theft and return. (think 50-100k a year or more).

Depending on the store and the sheer volume of theft out of that location the retailer is going to keep them around, in fact they are going to back them if they have a strong track record.  LP is not about catching sloppy thieves it is about preventing loss internal and external from a retailer.  Shrink and employee theft is rampant, the dumbshits are just shitball icing to make it interesting.

LP is a losing battle and honestly the people need to be paid a helluva lot more than what they are.  The joke is LP does not stand for loss prevention but low pay. Seriously lazy cops cite and release, smart cops can pull a metric shitload of info from LP and the bastards they catch.  Many huge busts of ID theft, theft and other sorted rings were crushed by help of LP starting the ball rolling and giving a heads up to the PD.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:18:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Interesting.   Like a goatfuck.

Loss Prevention better get their shit straight before they try that retard rodeo with someone that has a gun.    Two plainclothes fucks try and touch me and they're getting shot, regardless of whatever they're saying.
View Quote

No, they're not. You sound super tough though.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:23:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

50/50 chance they get fired. Not because they took they guy down but because he had a weapon. The company I currently work for is hands on apprehensions, with the exception that if a weapon comes into play the LP need to discontinue the apprehension and call PD. Walmart has a similar policy. Also Canada LP is allowed to be more aggressive their are quite a few laws protecting stores and LP from law suits. When we have our annual company meeting the Canadians have the best stories.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:28:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Honestly unless you do LP you have no clue the true scum and vile pieces of shit you will encounter.
More than one pedophile arrested for stealing kids toys.  Known and wanted for not checking in and active investigations the PD had going.  One depraved shit bag was hiding used needles in the toy section, also did a couple of loaded speed balls around the store. (speedballs are loaded syringes full of whatever garbage the shitballs are injecting and blood. More than a few needle sticks in the store I was in.)

More than one wanted for murder or in connection to murder(s). One federally with a massive bounty on his head that I could not collect in this state.
One wanted in connection to a child murder.  Got to beat the living shit out of him and still do not regret it.

A total middle aged cunt who tried to scream rape once I got her back in the store.  Ended up cuffing her after she spit in my face and slapped me.  She put up a helluva fight kicking and screaming, ended up dragging her through the store buy her ankle, all the while she kept screaming "you have no right to do this to me!!". Thank god she was on tape doing this and cussed the cop who was there picking up a known shitball that PD was wanting for a while on check fraud.  Needless to say she went to big girl jail who were a bunch less tolerant of her fucky tude.

More needle fiends than you could shake a stick at, cannot tell you how many bulk barrels we had to throw out due to their shit diggers going into them.  They got charged with the entire damned thing.  In 97 some of those bulk food items in the barrels were several thousands worth of product that had to be destroyed.  Almost got stabbed by a junky in the middle of the women's shitter trying to help her as she was ODing.

More than a few multi state check fraud and ID theft rings. More than a few multi state theft and return rings.  These normally went together.

A few VERY organized multi country theft rings, scary as fuck cartel death squad kinda bastards.  I know of at least one LP guy I worked with that has a contract put out on his life due to how many times he busted and shut down parts of those rings.

Honestly depending on the type of retail location and the location you will see different thefts.
In the grocery stores in more of a semi suburban out of the main drags we got TONS more razor blade, and OTC med thefts.  Some of these dudes were slick and fast clearing out whole sections of them in seconds.  Less chances for them to get identified. One store was an hour and a half out of the main drag and was loosing 60k a week in OTC meds, we caught that dude with 6k in cold meds and the entire razor blade refill section in his shirt and pants.    
Also high instances of meat theft, mainly beef.  No seriously NY strips, london broils and whole roasts.  
Wanna see if your store is being targeted by thieves and shitbags.. go to the cough and cold section and see that the shelf is not full, only one or two boxes to face section is a good hint that they are getting targeted and they are not putting out full stock.  Then you can focus your thief hatred in the right direction for the increasing prices.

More variety type department stores like walmart/target you run the gambit, professional boosters, dopers doing check and return fraud to kids seeing what they can steal cause mommy and daddy won't buy it for them or someone needing to score fast cash due to a raging drug habit. Very few make a living doing these types of stores due to risk/reward factors but they do an insane amount of theft and return. (think 50-100k a year or more).

Depending on the store and the sheer volume of theft out of that location the retailer is going to keep them around, in fact they are going to back them if they have a strong track record.  LP is not about catching sloppy thieves it is about preventing loss internal and external from a retailer.  Shrink and employee theft is rampant, the dumbshits are just shitball icing to make it interesting.

LP is a losing battle and honestly the people need to be paid a helluva lot more than what they are.  The joke is LP does not stand for loss prevention but low pay. Seriously lazy cops cite and release, smart cops can pull a metric shitload of info from LP and the bastards they catch.  Many huge busts of ID theft, theft and other sorted rings were crushed by help of LP starting the ball rolling and giving a heads up to the PD.

View Quote

Formula theft rings are big too. Something that made me at first.

In the hospital it was the gypsies who would bring a kid into the ER for some bullshit symptoms, show up with the WHOLE family (of like, 30) in brand new F350 King Ranch pickups, and spread out through the hospital stealing anything that wasn't nailed down as they went, and leaving behind the stench of stale cigarettes.
They used to stage fights or arguments to get people watching and send the kids into the cafeteria or gift shop to lift whatever they could get their filthy little gypsy hands on.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:29:49 AM EDT
[#50]
What a fuckin' Tardfest.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top