Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:01:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The 20 yr old dude fucked his 15 old girlfriend and got caught.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:39:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
20 and 15, there is no excuse or justification for that. I'm sure it won't be too hard to make the pervert feel very uncomfortable and very unwelcome
View Quote

BS.  When my uncle was 21 he married a 15 year old girl.  They waited 2 years to have their first child so no one would say they "had" to get married.  They just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.

Edited to add FU
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:43:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

BS.  When my uncle was 21 he married a 15 year old girl.  They waited 2 years to have their first child so no one would say they "had" to get married.  They just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
20 and 15, there is no excuse or justification for that. I'm sure it won't be too hard to make the pervert feel very uncomfortable and very unwelcome

Not to junior mod but I would edit it back out. No need to get a time out for an ignorant comment.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:46:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think thats that big of a deal..Would I want my 15 year old daughter dating a 20 year old?  No...but with those ages and that age difference it does not sound like the guy is a pedo..

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:53:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

In the state of Missouri, the sex offender has to notify his neighbors.

He was probably the one that sent out the mailer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Attach the mailer on the guy's door while they're not at home.

Please provide your source on this tidbit of information.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:01:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Put a camera on your roof
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:39:39 AM EDT
[#7]
If only this thread was about a 20 year old female teacher and a 15 year old boy.

The responses would be a little different me thinks.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:45:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Didn't even have to bang her, could have been caught feeling her up and didn't know her age.
Nothing like a good ol' GD lynching with almost nothing to go on.

Facts are your friends, not some sort of blasphemy to be burned at the stake because they might run counter to preconceived notions.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:47:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Attach the mailer on the guy's door while they're not at home.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#10]
I've got a jail house Muslim convert who lives 100 yards from my house and business who raped a 3 year old and likes to walk around the neighborhood chanting about his black power Muslim world plan.

Come see me when you're dealing with that shit. The guy also lives within the prohibited distance of a school but we can't get the state to do shit about it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:52:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
US Military law lists the age of consent at 16 yrs . . .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
US Military law lists the age of consent at 16 yrs . . .

That can't override state laws tho.  I think that's for cases where the local age of consent (or close-in-age) laws permit relations with people under 16.  So ... say some sailor in Hawaii who's 19 finds a pretty girl who turns out to be 14 ... by Hawaiian laws the relationship would be legal, but the military could still convict him.

Quoted:
Is there actually any age where 15 and 20 is legal ? Every state has an age of consent of 16, 17, or 18.

There might be exceptions in some for a close range in age to be exempt but I'd be surprised if it was a 5 yr exception from 20 to 15.

Hawaii.  The close-in-age laws permit a 5 year difference, provided the younger partner is at least 14.

Quoted:
Quoted:
I found him on the Texas web site. It is not clear, but it looks like he was sentenced to 10 years and is on probation.

Yes, the flyer says he was sentenced to 10 years. He apparently served about 4, and he is currently on probation. He will be registered as a sex offender for the rest of his life. Also, it says his "risk level" is "high."

Do those ever read "low"?  Or is it automatic depending on what happened with the original case?

Quoted:
Texas statutory rape law is exceptionally harsh - Two to 20 years.  Felony if more than three years age difference.

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/PE/5/22/22.011

The same offense is a wiggler (misdemeanor or felony) in my state.

For comparison with other states - http://www.cga.ct.gov/2003/olrdata/jud/rpt/2003-r-0376.htm

Plus in Texas there's no-close-in-age laws.    You're either of age or you're not.   Unless you get married... but that's another ball of worms entirely

I think I'd go with some of the others on this one.  Don't go out of your way to make his life hell, but you don't have to be best buddies either.  I mean be neighborly etc, but ...  ain't like you have to invite him into your home for supper either.

As for whether or not you tell the kids... use your own judgement.  How often do they go unsupervised to any other neighbor's house anyway?   That could be a rule to consider - "don't go inside anyone's home without permission from Mom or Dad" until they're old enough etc.  That way it can ensure they're not alone with this neighbor... but it also takes into consideration that he might not be the only threat.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:52:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some 15 year old girls look old than they are.  And some are pretty good about lieing about their age.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Sounds like this.  I don't think I would be too worried, especially since this happened 12 years ago and he hasn't "re-offended" since.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like this.  I don't think I would be too worried, especially since this happened 12 years ago and he hasn't "re-offended" since.

This
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:56:21 AM EDT
[#14]
What's the best site to find out where sex offenders live?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:58:24 AM EDT
[#15]
You should band together with all your neighbors, get some torches and pitchforks...and drive him from your village.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:59:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wouldn't think too much of this.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:09:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Investigate the details further as others have said.  The left PC crowd has totally changed the meaning of what words used to mean.

Today's assault, domestic violence, child molester doesn't always mean what it used to mean.

I personally know a guy who got charged with domestic violence for taking HIS credit card out of his wife's purse after she said she was not going to give it to him. All he did was go over to the purse and remove it. She was not even holding it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:10:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What's the best site to find out where sex offenders live?
View Quote

I'd like to know as well.
I found out from my neighbors about the one near me, dude fucked around with a 6 year old.
I can't wait to move.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless you have 15 year old girls. Then .........
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:16:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That sounds a little more ominous than a romeo and Juliet situation
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I found him on the Texas web site. It is not clear, but it looks like he was sentenced to 10 years and is on probation.

Yes, the flyer says he was sentenced to 10 years. He apparently served about 4, and he is currently on probation. He will be registered as a sex offender for the rest of his life. Also, it says his "risk level" is "high."

That sounds a little more ominous than a romeo and Juliet situation

Question is are there any low risk designations, or is it like the old terror alert which efectively was two colors for high and it's going down.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So at 16 and 11 is totally ok?!? OK so lets assume a preexisting relationship (romeo and Juliet laws) he is 17 she is 12?? any better?? 5 years at that age is a HUGE amount. .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
5 years isn't a big deal

So at 16 and 11 is totally ok?!? OK so lets assume a preexisting relationship (romeo and Juliet laws) he is 17 she is 12?? any better?? 5 years at that age is a HUGE amount. .

But that's not what happened.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sounds like this.  I don't think I would be too worried, especially since this happened 12 years ago and he hasn't " been caught" since.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like this.  I don't think I would be too worried, especially since this happened 12 years ago and he hasn't " been caught" since.

fixed
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:37:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Some 15 year old girls look old than they are.  And some are pretty good about lieing about their age.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Happened to me back in the '80's. I would be registered if anything were made of it at the time. This cute as hell 15 Y.O. had me believing she was almost 19, I was 24-25. As soon as I found out how young she was I ran her off and never looked back but I was worried for a while. The girl knew what she was doing too, I was far from her first. Weird part is that I had met her parents, they had to know what was going on.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#24]
I don't think I could get to worked up over this.  20 and 15, sounds like HS boyfriend and girlfriend and someone got butt hurt ( pun intended!).
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:45:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, are you saying you didn't read the original post, or are you just arguing?

He was 20, she was 15, and this was 12 years ago.

15 isn't really a "child" as much as we think, and 20, for some, isn't all that grown-up.

I'm 6 years older than my wife. Granted, she was 19 when I met her, but still.

My niece is 16, and looks way beyond her her years.

This was true of girls 12 years ago, as well.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:46:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

risk level "high", yes I would be registering my home as a daycare, also let probation dept know that he moved in across the street from you (children within a certain distance is sometimes enough to force him to move along) High risk does not sound like the guy had consensual anything
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:54:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Meh, 20 year old fucks 15 year old? Doesn't seem like a pedo, but I would still keep my eyes on the fucker anyways.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:13:08 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

whatever you do, don't talk about it.
View Quote

That's good advice for anyone reading this, but the OP is already exposed.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:15:19 AM EDT
[#29]
I found one close to me that was in his 30's when convicted for "enticing a child for indecent acts" or something like that.  That sound like a pedo to me.  Your guy sounds like a 20 yo horny young man that let his pecker ruin his life.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:16:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

There was a time when that was very common in America.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:29:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

15 isn't really a "child" as much as we think, and 20, for some, isn't all that grown-up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was twenty and she was fifteen.

"You know the best thing about HS girls is ? I get older and they stay the same age."

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:32:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Go to your State Court website. You can look up his case. Most likely it was a consensual thing but maybe not. I have put a lot of 20 somethings in prison for fucking a 15 yo or younger...
View Quote

Not that it is something I condone, but how many (%) do you think deserved to be in jail? How many deserved to be punished at all?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:36:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If the OP really looked into the sex offender registry he would almost certainly see there are a good many of these people living quite close to him.
No one wants to be living near people like this and doubly so if you have kids but they are every where and the larger the city the more there are.
I looked at Crimereports.com in my own neighborhood and there are at least six here within blocks of my home.
View Quote

This....because NM waited so long to change their sex offender registry laws...a lot of sex offender move to NM especially Albuquerque...

we have had I think 100+ move into a 5 mile radius of my house in the last 18 months.....My wife follows it on some web site...
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:38:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Not that it is something I condone, but how many (%) do you think deserved to be in jail? How many deserved to be punished at all?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go to your State Court website. You can look up his case. Most likely it was a consensual thing but maybe not. I have put a lot of 20 somethings in prison for fucking a 15 yo or younger...

All of them.

Its a crime.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

risk level "high", yes I would be registering my home as a daycare, also let probation dept know that he moved in across the street from you (children within a certain distance is sometimes enough to force him to move along) High risk does not sound like the guy had consensual anything
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A minor can not consent. These threads always bring out the creeper factor in GD
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a time when slavery, wife beating, and shitting into a bucket was very common for America too.

A 20 year old male has 100x the number of potential mates now than he did in some small Ozark farming community back in 1920.  (Well, not related or farm animal at least.).  Thus there is no justifiable reason for having sex with a child when there are thousands of potential legal age hookups in the general vicinity.

We have outgrown as a society any excuse to practice this behavior anymore.  If you are a 20 year old male, find a 18-24 year old to fuck.  Find a 38 up year old.  Who cares, but stay over age of consent.  If some 15 yo tramp wants the D, tell her to go find the HS basketball team to run train on her
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:22:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

All of them.

Its a crime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of them.

Its a crime.

So is owning a suppressor w/o a stamp. Without arguing my own personal beliefs or whether laws dictate morality, I'm curious as to the opinion of people who deal with this every day - how many of these cases are "pissed off parents throw daughter-banger under the bus" types of cases? What if the age of consent is 16 and girl in question is 15 yrs, 364 days old...does that extra day/hour/really affect anything (assuming the guy involved is of a reasonable age)?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:31:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Need details, remember the 13 year old girl in FL who has sent three guys to prison so far?
IIRC she met them on an online dating site and to look at her she did not look 13.
How many women teachers have gotten a long sentence for doing the same thing? Hell, they even made the victim pay child support!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:35:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Kind of shocked. I went over to meet the man and his wife the other day and they were both VERY standoffish.
View Quote

How old did the wife look?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So is owning a suppressor w/o a stamp. Without arguing my own personal beliefs or whether laws dictate morality, I'm curious as to the opinion of people who deal with this every day - how many of these cases are "pissed off parents throw daughter-banger under the bus" types of cases? What if the age of consent is 16 and girl in question is 15 yrs, 364 days old...does that extra day/hour/really affect anything (assuming the guy involved is of a reasonable age)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of them.

Its a crime.

Owning a suppressor is a right that is infringed upon with the retarded NFA 34 laws and numerous state laws.

Fucking a minor is not a right

And that 15 +364 days is a grasping at straws argument.

The line needs to be drawn somewhere

Oh and teach your boys to go get slot the old fashioned way.  Internet slot is easy but a riskier maneuver at any point in life.  Jesus guys it's not hard to bang chicks.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:42:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Her friends are so jealous
You know how bad girls get
Sometimes its not so easy
To be the teachers pet
Temptation, frustration
So bad it makes him cry
Wet bus stop, shes waiting
His car is warm and dry

Don't stand, Don't stand so, Don't stand so close to me
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:43:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You better keep an eye on him then.

It sounds like if she was a year older nothing might have happened to him in some states, and that it was probably more consensual than not. But you never know. What happened has obviously effected him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kind of shocked. I went over to meet the man and his wife the other day and they were both VERY standoffish.

They moved in a week ago, and I received a mailer today that has his mugshot and some vague information related to the crime.

He is 32 years old now, and he was convicted of "Sexual Assault of a Child" 12 years ago when he was 20 years old. The victim was a 15 year old female. The mailer doesn't say anything else about the crime. Doesn't state that it was a forced rape, or if it was consensual but she was too young.

Not sure what to think about it.

Do you have kids?

3 of them.

You better keep an eye on him then.

It sounds like if she was a year older nothing might have happened to him in some states, and that it was probably more consensual than not. But you never know. What happened has obviously effected him.

And you know that he was changed by the experience after hearing one sentence about him, from a guy who has met him once?  He might have been standoffish because he just got done with an exhausting move, you never know.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:54:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You sound wistful..........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We had fifteen year old girls....hell one of them was fourteen..... in my suburban DC high school back in the Seventies running with the Pagans, and all people did was whisper.

They were mean bitches that looked twenty eight and could probably already suck the chrome of a trailer hitch

Back then his country wasn't being lead around by the nose by a bunch of yoga moms and  power hungry passive aggressive faggots though,

Yeah what's wrong with yoga moms?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
5 years isn't a big deal

How about 23 and 18????
But yes 11 is too young though for either a boy or girl.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:02:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We had fifteen year old girls....hell one of them was fourteen..... in my suburban DC high school back in the Seventies running with the Pagans, and all people did was whisper.

They were mean bitches that looked twenty eight and could probably already suck the chrome of a trailer hitch

Back then his country wasn't being lead around by the nose by a bunch of yoga moms and  power hungry passive aggressive faggots though,

Nothing wrong with kegels
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#46]
I wouldn't care. He might have been going a bit young for 15 to 20, but my current gf is seven years younger then me, so when I was 20 she was 13.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Shouldn't have started online chat about this.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Shouldn't have started online chat about this.
View Quote

Neighbor detected....
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:16:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Its the ones you didnt get a flyer about that you need to worry about.
View Quote

This.

Biggest problem with sex offender registration laws is that -- surprise! -- real criminals don't follow them.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#50]
I have teased my husband (four years older than me) that when he was 18, I was jailbait.  We didn't meet until we were 26 and 30 though.

We recently had a case locally go to jury trial for very similar circumstances...the defendant was acquitted.  The prosecutor figured the jury had disregarded the part of the instructions where they're not supposed to judge whether the law itself is right or wrong, just whether or not the defendant was in violation of the law as it is written.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top