Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Paulbots by definition fool themselves into believing that their favorite politician is going to win it all.
View Quote

Meanwhile, the fools that nominated the last two GOP presidential candidates thought they were going to win it all, too.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:46:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Walker is acceptable, Rand is ideal.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yet millions of other Americans and most of us here on this site were able to see what was going on, given the same information.

Why was HE so blind, when so many right thinking Americans could see things so clearly?    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he said don't piss me off much. When he made the statement it was before the release of the robbery video and witness statements were all that he had to go on. And the main witness lied to cover his own part of the robbery of a convenience store with the Gentle Giant.

Yet millions of other Americans and most of us here on this site were able to see what was going on, given the same information.

Why was HE so blind, when so many right thinking Americans could see things so clearly?    

Libertarians hate LE.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:42:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Perhaps you can explain how gaining 2% while losing 20% in the process is a good thing?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not going to attempt to explain what Paul "really meant."

But if you don't see the benefits of attempting to break the stranglehold the D' s have on minorities at the voting booth, then you can enjoy watching the GOP candidate win Wyoming, Alabama, Idaho, and Mississippi by impressive margins every Presidential election cycle while seeing Virginia, Florida, Ohio, and Missouri change from purple to blue.

(Insert GOPer with no appeal outside of the traditional GOP voting blocks here) in a landslide.

Perhaps you can explain how gaining 2% while losing 20% in the process is a good thing?  

Enjoy President Rodham, then President Warren, then President Castro, then President Wookie, . . .
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:44:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Libertarians hate LE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he said don't piss me off much. When he made the statement it was before the release of the robbery video and witness statements were all that he had to go on. And the main witness lied to cover his own part of the robbery of a convenience store with the Gentle Giant.

Libertarians hate LE.

....and reality.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:48:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't even know why you guys waste your time debating this shit. We all know Hillary is the next POTUS.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:17:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Meanwhile, the fools that nominated the last two GOP presidential candidates thought they were going to win it all, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Paulbots by definition fool themselves into believing that their favorite politician is going to win it all.

No.  They wanted to beat Obama.  That's not the same thing as spamming yourself and believing your own spam.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:27:39 AM EDT
[#8]
For Potus, Rand is the Republicans last stand.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:39:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No.  They wanted to beat Obama.  That's not the same thing as spamming yourself and believing your own spam.
View Quote

And they believed they could beat Obama.

Both groups shared the false hope of victory, it would appear.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:39:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Has this thread gone Full Retard yet?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:44:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Has this thread gone Full Retard yet?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:56:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a difference.  This thread title is proof of this...

1) Paul supporters organize to create the false impression that there is a surge in support for Paul (same as they did for his dad).

2) Then they complain that Paul is being "marginalized," because people recognize that the supposed surge in support is manufactured and false.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:10:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

1) Paul Romney supporters organize to create the false impression that there is a surge in support for Paul Romney.

2) Then they complain that Paul Romney is being "marginalized," because people recognize that the supposed surge in support is manufactured and false.
View Quote

Adjusted.

I'm just pointing out that it's silly to pretend that people supporting a candidate think the candidate won't win.  People ALWAYS operate with the positive mindset that their candidate can win.

Show me any candidate's pool of supporters who largely consisted of people who thought that there was no chance of their candidate "winning it all".
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:19:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

1) Paul supporters organize to create the false impression that there is a surge in support for Paul (same as they did for his dad).

2) Then they complain that Paul is being "marginalized," because people recognize that the supposed surge in support is manufactured and false.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thread title is not a complaint. It is an observation by OP who is asking for other thoughts on the issue.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:21:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The powers that be recognize that Walker is going to be someone they can deal with and doesn't have the issues or baggage of the others.

What I can't stand about Walker is that he's a college drop-out. That to me means he's a quitter and I don't like that.
View Quote

Jimmy Carter was qualified by the US Navy to work on nuclear reactors. Would you like to bring him back for a second term?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Rand Paul is being marginalized by Rand Paul's remarks after Ferguson,  as well as his own comments regarding vaccination.

I'll vote for him in the general electionn if he is the Republican Party nominee; but if he continues to marginalize himself the likelihood of that occurring will approach zero.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#18]
What is his position on how to handle ISIS?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So you are saying the Paulbots are delusional, as the evidence of failure in the case of Ron Paul was, has been, and always will be, overwhelming.  Denying the facts means one is delusional.  Romney only lost by a tiny margin.  Probably less than Paul's total votes in all the elections he ran in combined.  You cannot compare the Paul campaigns to the Romney campaign--unless you are one of the delusional ones.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Paul Romney supporters organize to create the false impression that there is a surge in support for Paul Romney.

2) Then they complain that Paul Romney is being "marginalized," because people recognize that the supposed surge in support is manufactured and false.

Adjusted.

I'm just pointing out that it's silly to pretend that people supporting a candidate think the candidate won't win.  People ALWAYS operate with the positive mindset that their candidate can win.

Show me any candidate's pool of supporters who largely consisted of people who thought that there was no chance of their candidate "winning it all".

So you are saying the Paulbots are delusional, as the evidence of failure in the case of Ron Paul was, has been, and always will be, overwhelming.  Denying the facts means one is delusional.  Romney only lost by a tiny margin.  Probably less than Paul's total votes in all the elections he ran in combined.  You cannot compare the Paul campaigns to the Romney campaign--unless you are one of the delusional ones.  

But......the Republican Delegates wanted to nominate Ron Paul (who won every Internet poll)  as their Presidential Candidate at the convention ; but he was robbed by an underhanded rules change enacted at the last minute by the establishment.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:36:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#21]
The conservatives have problems with his half-brother Ru.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's an extremely common feature of politics for people to support candidates that they know have absolutely no chance of winning.

Pick any one of the many third party fringe candidates and insert that individual's name here______________________________________________.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:51:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gary Johnson.  Any supporters of his in Nov 2012 who thought he would actually win were delusional.  Many supporters, at least those I spoke with, did not believe he would win and had alternate motives for supporting his campaign.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's an extremely common feature of politics for people to support candidates that they know have absolutely no chance of winning.

Pick any one of the many third party fringe candidates and insert that individual's name here______________________________________________.
View Quote

Show me ANY candidate's pool of supporters who largely consisted of people who thought that there was no chance of their candidate "winning it all".
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:57:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Gary Johnson.  Any supporters of his in Nov 2012 who thought he would actually win were delusional.  Many supporters, at least those I spoke with, did not believe he would win and had alternate motives for supporting his campaign.
View Quote

Agreed, they thought it was a long shot as they never saw any success on the national stage.  GJ even did horribly in the debates, IMO.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:01:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Just to get a clarification for future use:

AmericaFirst, Cincinnatus, TBK1, etc:  Are you all saying that Rand Paul has no chance at the nomination?

Or are you only talking about Ron Paul?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:05:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Are you kidding me, TBK1?  I can't even ask that question in a separate thread with a specific poll without you blocking it?

Jesus christ.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1724208_Does_Rand_Paul_have_a_real_chance_of_winning_the_GOP_nomination_.html
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:12:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Are you kidding me, TBK1?  I can't even ask that question in a separate thread without you blocking it?

Jesus christ.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1724208_Does_Rand_Paul_have_a_real_chance_of_winning_the_GOP_nomination_.html
View Quote

Can't support anyone that isn't a mainline R doncha know.  Go start a Jeb thread!

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Rand Paul is being marginalized by Rand Paul's remarks after Ferguson,  as well as his own comments regarding vaccination.

I'll vote for him in the general electionn if he is the Republican Party nominee; but if he continues to marginalize himself the likelihood of that occurring will approach zero.
View Quote

Do you think that may be a problem with politics? The honest ones get marginalized and the ones who just say what the people want to hear get elected.

If Ron was dishonest and just said what the majority of Republicans wanted to hear he would have been potus a long time ago.

I think Rand learned from that and he holds back a lot of his true feelings. Also, he works for the issues that his constituents bring up the most with him. One of them being something that the libertarians he is trying to draw from are against. But it is the job he was elected for and he is one of the few who really does his job.

Love them or hate them, the Pauls are some of the most honest respectful polititians of this time.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

He wants to get approval from congress to bomb the hell out of them. You tube it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:20:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Do you think that may be a problem with politics? The honest ones get marginalized and the ones who just say what the people want to hear get elected.

If Ron was dishonest and just said what the majority of Republicans wanted to hear he would have been potus a long time ago.

I think Rand learned from that and he holds back a lot of his true feelings. Also, he works for the issues that his constituents bring up the most with him. One of them being something that the libertarians he is trying to draw from are against. But it is the job he was elected for and he is one of the few who really does his job.

Love them or hate them, the Pauls are some of the most honest respectful polititians of this time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think you can call a politician 'honest' when he slams his colleagues for putting pork into bills while stuffing as much of his own as he can.  Pretty sure that's called hypocrisy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:20:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He wants to get approval from congress to bomb the hell out of them. You tube it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.............he's made some fucked up statements but he still gets my vote if he makes it to the finals against fucking Clanton.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:23:05 AM EDT
[#33]
I love how when Rand Paul says dumb shit shit about vaccines, he's "marginalized himself already," but when Jeb Bush says dumb shit about illegals, gun control, etc. that doesn't count. It only counts when RP says it. When Jeb or any of the Santorum candidates say stupid shit it is ignored by the RINO lovers. LOL
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:25:04 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I love how when Rand Paul says dumb shit shit about vaccines, he's "marginalized himself already," but when Jeb Bush says dumb shit about illegals, gun control, etc. that doesn't count. It only counts when RP says it. When Jeb or any of the Santorum candidates say stupid shit it is ignored by the RINO lovers. LOL
View Quote

It's not stupid to them.

They agree with those positions and statements.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:26:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I don't think you can call a politician 'honest' when he slams his colleagues for putting pork into bills while stuffing as much of his own as he can.  Pretty sure that's called hypocrisy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know about the events you speak of but he is still a politician. It's pretty hard to be a politician representing other people without being hypocritical sometimes. And don't worry I don't think he is perfect.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:29:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I don't know about the events you speak of but he is still a politician. It's pretty hard to be a politician representing other people without being hypocritical sometimes. And don't worry I don't think he is perfect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then why call him honest or respectful?  This is the same man who said the idiotic "live by the sword, die by the sword" after the tragic death of Chris Kyle, you may recall.  That's not respectful at all.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Just to get a clarification for future use:

AmericaFirst, Cincinnatus, TBK1, etc:  Are you all saying that Rand Paul has no chance at the nomination?

Or are you only talking about Ron Paul?
View Quote

I believe that unlike his demented looney tunes father Ron who had absolutely no chance a all; Rand Paul does have a chance at the nomination, albeit a minuscule one, and although due to what he has said regarding Ferguson and vaccinations as well,as some of his foreign policy gaffes, I won't vote for him in the primaries,  if he succeeds at becoming  the Republican Party Nominee I will vote for him in the general election.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe that Rand Paul's "honest" actions and remarks after Ferguson as well as his "honest" comments regarding vaccinations have harmed him politically and rightfully so, because they were foolish and showed him to be naive.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:43:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I believe that Rand Paul's "honest" actions and remarks after Ferguson as well as his "honest" comments regarding vaccinations have harmed him politically and rightfully so, because they were foolish and showed him to be naive.
View Quote

Although I like Rand overall, I cannot argue this.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:45:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I love how people make spurious statements on the behalf of others and then attack those others for having made those statements.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Honest Ron" put virtually his entire family into well paying positions on his election campaign payroll.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:57:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he's willing to throw a guy who did nothing wrong under the bus for political gain?

I lost all respect I had for him during that episode. Which was really disappointing, as I really did like the guy.

All he did was lend credence to the "unarmed black man was murdered" and the "white police have it in for the black man in America" narratives. He's a political shill who's doing whatever he can to get a couple votes, innocent people be damned.

If he had come out and thrown Zimmerman under the bus, many here would be singing a different tune.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Then why call him honest or respectful?  This is the same man who said the idiotic "live by the sword, die by the sword" after the tragic death of Chris Kyle, you may recall.  That's not respectful at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because when you are a representative sometimes you may have to vote differently than you accually believe if enough of your constituents let you know they feel different. Like Hiedi Hietcamp the Dem from my state voting against all 7 of the fed gun control bills last time because more gun rights people got ahold of her than lefties. Then the lefties called her a hypocrite and said they were displeased even though most of them had never let her know how they felt about the issue.

Yes his comment about Kyle was disrespectful but he was not in office anymore and it's his right to say what he thinks. The guy will probably piss people off until the day he dies, some people just can't handle brutal honesty. His only goals have been to expand liberty and expose the reasons he thinks are putting our liberty at risk.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:01:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yes his comment about Kyle was disrespectful but he was not in office anymore and it's his right to say what he thinks. The guy will probably piss people off until the day he dies, some people just can't handle brutal honesty.
View Quote

His comments about Chris Kyle were 'brutally honest'?  
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:01:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I wasn't aware police make up 20% of the voter block. they are the wounded party. What he said don't piss me off much. When he made the statement it was before the release of the robbery video and witness statements were all that he had to go on. And the main witness lied to cover his own part of the robbery of a convenience store with the Gentle Giant.

Within a month after he made the statement two people were shot on camera for playing with BB guns under questionable circumstances. aint like the shit the witnesses said happened never happens. It happens all the time.

Just admit it bee, you hate or really dont like the guy. You hate him like I really dont like Romney or Jeb. And for the same reasons. He threatens your interests.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not going to attempt to explain what Paul "really meant."

But if you don't see the benefits of attempting to break the stranglehold the D' s have on minorities at the voting booth, then you can enjoy watching the GOP candidate win Wyoming, Alabama, Idaho, and Mississippi by impressive margins every Presidential election cycle while seeing Virginia, Florida, Ohio, and Missouri change from purple to blue.

(Insert GOPer with no appeal outside of the traditional GOP voting blocks here) in a landslide.

I wasn't aware police make up 20% of the voter block. they are the wounded party. What he said don't piss me off much. When he made the statement it was before the release of the robbery video and witness statements were all that he had to go on. And the main witness lied to cover his own part of the robbery of a convenience store with the Gentle Giant.

Within a month after he made the statement two people were shot on camera for playing with BB guns under questionable circumstances. aint like the shit the witnesses said happened never happens. It happens all the time.

Just admit it bee, you hate or really dont like the guy. You hate him like I really dont like Romney or Jeb. And for the same reasons. He threatens your interests.

If he truly believed the initial narrative coming out of Ferguson, he's far too naive to be president.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:02:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Because when you are a representative sometimes you may have to vote differently than you accually believe if enough of your constituents let you know they feel different. Like Hiedi Hietcamp the Dem from my state voting against all 7 of the fed gun control bills last time because more gun rights people got ahold of her than lefties. Then the lefties called her a hypocrite and said they were displeased even though most of them had never let her know how they felt about the issue.

Yes his comment about Kyle was disrespectful but he was not in office anymore and it's his right to say what he thinks. The guy will probably piss people off until the day he dies, some people just can't handle brutal honesty. His only goals have been to expand liberty and expose the reasons he thinks are putting our liberty at risk.
View Quote

If Cruz or Walker get the nod in the primaries, will you vote for either of them in the general?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:04:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes his comment about Kyle was disrespectful but he was not in office anymore and it's his right to say what he thinks. The guy will probably piss people off until the day he dies, some people just can't handle brutal honesty.

Yeah; I caught that one too.

Not surprised to hear that from him in he least.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:04:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, when a person says exactly what they are thinking while knowing it will seem brutal and or ruffle some feathers that is brutal honesty. Doesn't mean that I totally agree with him on it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:05:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If we have a Paul/Walker card it will certainly crash and burn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
im good with paul, cruz or walker.

This!   My order of pref is Cruz, Paul, Walker, but whatever, as long as it is not another RINO or Dem!

If we have a Paul/Walker card it will certainly crash and burn.

Underrated Poast.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top