Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You guys explaining what the Pauls "really meant" are hilarious and the source of never ending amusement.  

Of course that leads to derision when the full quote is posted . . .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not a conspiracy at all: the establishment (here and on FNC) does not like Rand Paul.
His comments about vaccinations were really disturbing. I thought he was maybe a more stable version of dad, but geez.  

His statements were "they can cause problems" and "people should have freedom to choose".  Exactly which part of that was disturbing?  

You guys explaining what the Pauls "really meant" are hilarious and the source of never ending amusement.  

I didn't explain anything. Those are summaries of his direct statements.  The people bashing him on it didn't site his full quote, they pulled one part out of it, twisted it, reworded it, and exaggerated it.  All those headlines "Rand vaccines cause mental disorders" are intentionally misrepresenting what he said.  Both by liberals and GOP establishment partisans.

Rand Paul  "did not allege causation” between vaccines and mental disorders.  Again that is his direct quote.  

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:53:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They better not for one second consider Jeb. His immigration ideas suck and having another Bush ticket will insure a win for the commies.
View Quote

Right!  If Bush runs the Commies win.  It won't matter if the Democrat or Republican RINO wins, a commie will win.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:54:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:00:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The powers that be recognize that Walker is going to be someone they can deal with and doesn't have the issues or baggage of the others.

What I can't stand about Walker is that he's a college drop-out. That to me means he's a quitter and I don't like that.
View Quote

Yea, what can a college drop-out accomplish?  Let's ask Bill Gates.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:02:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

We had a lengthy thread on it.  It was analyzed to death here and determined to be a silly and imprudent thing to say.  Doubly so for a physician.  Triply so for a presidential candidate.  With that, and several other statements/positions he has shot himself in the foot.

Last year I posted many times "I stand with Rand"--before he went off the deep end.  I should have known better, as nuts don't fall far from the tree.  
View Quote

Analyzed death by GD, yet you laugh at the people here trying to claim they know what Rand meant.  You are doing the same.  He made a statement, it didn't come out right, after which he made a clarifying statement.  Unless you know what Rand Paul was thinking better than Rand Paul does, you are wrong about what he really meant.  He isn't against vaccines, has never been against vaccines, and he is current on all his vaccinations.

I'll give you that it was a political miss-step that he shouldn't have made.  Show me the perfect candidate who never said something the wrong way.

Illegals are here, will never be deported, so we can either ignore it or find some way to work with that reality.  That is another position he has.  The people here claim he is an illegal supporter and sell out.  Yet he is one of a the few Senators who took to the Senate floor blasting Obama on his executive amnesty program.  

What other nut job positions do you believe he has taken?

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:03:22 PM EDT
[#7]
rand paul has already shown his stances by the groups he is supporting. he doesn't need the support of all of the gop.
the police and justice system is the problem, blacks are unfairly treated, rand paul has been the biggest defender of minority rights

pathway to citizenship, but, he tells everyone not to call it that...

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:03:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Last year I posted many times "I stand with Rand"--before he went off the deep end.  I should have known better, as nuts don't fall far from the tree.  
View Quote

I felt the same way, prior to all of his Ferguson bullshit.

I haven't paid much attention to anything he's done since then.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I love it when a poster shows their ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The powers that be recognize that Walker is going to be someone they can deal with and doesn't have the issues or baggage of the others.

What I can't stand about Walker is that he's a college drop-out. That to me means he's a quitter and I don't like that.

And Obama's got all kinds of degrees. How did that work out for us?

It would be one thing if he never went to college, but he did and then when he had one more year to go he drops out.

He quit something he had committed himself to and what does that say about a man?

I'll take Ted Cruz, JD or Rand Paul, MD any day over Walker, college drop out.

I love it when a poster shows their ass.

This x 100.....
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Ferguson, Missouri
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

<snip>

Ferguson, Missouri

Exactly what position do you have a problem with?  

When he told the people "channel your frustration in ways that will make a positive change.”?

When he said "The War on Drugs has created a tension in some communities"

When he talked to black leaders to get their point of view?

When he said politicians were mostly to blame for the tension due to the failed war on poverty and failed war on drugs?

He also mentioned the culture of violence, someone I have been talking about before Rand was even elected Senator.  It is a culture thing

Rand Paul looks for real solutions that are best for the entire country, not just for people who vote for Rs.  That means listening to both sides of a story.  A lot of people here were fuming mad because he dare talk to the black community leaders in Missouri.  They said he had no business doing so.  If he is an old white racist bastard who only cares about his base, sure you guys can make that statement. Since he doesn't fall into that category and cares about the entire country he wants to get both sides of a story before enacting new legislation.  That is called doing the right thing, just like returning tax payer dollars for unnecessary office expenses.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:22:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Analyzed death by GD, yet you laugh at the people here trying to claim they know what Rand meant.  You are doing the same.  He made a statement, it didn't come out right, after which he made a clarifying statement.  Unless you know what Rand Paul was thinking better than Rand Paul does, you are wrong about what he really meant.  He isn't against vaccines, has never been against vaccines, and he is current on all his vaccinations.

I'll give you that it was a political miss-step that he shouldn't have made.  Show me the perfect candidate who never said something the wrong way.

Illegals are here, will never be deported, so we can either ignore it or find some way to work with that reality.  That is another position he has.  The people here claim he is an illegal supporter and sell out.  Yet he is one of a the few Senators who took to the Senate floor blasting Obama on his executive amnesty program.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We had a lengthy thread on it.  It was analyzed to death here and determined to be a silly and imprudent thing to say.  Doubly so for a physician.  Triply so for a presidential candidate.  With that, and several other statements/positions he has shot himself in the foot.

you claimed the same thing in another thread that rand paul doesn't support a pathway to citizenship

Quoted:

Quoted:

This will really help me evaluate everything else he says.

Perhaps you should look at everything he said in context instead of
looking at multiple statements taken out of context and parsed together.
 Just like every other issue that Rand has talked about the GOP
establishment has taken parts of it, twisted the words and tried to make
him look like a sell out to all Republicans.  A couple months ago the
GOP koolaid drinkers were saying Rand was pandering to the illegals and
favored amnesty.  He never has.  Then when Obama tried to jam through
his executive action amnesty who stood up on the Senate floor and spoke
out against it?  Hint, it wasn't the lazy GOP establishment Senators.  
Rand Paul denounced Obama's plan and amnesty.  That still hasn't stopped
the koolaid drinkers from saying otherwise though.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1714053_Rand_Paul__Vaccines_Can_Lead_to__Mental_Disorders_.html&page=2#i51837744

you continue to say something that is not true,  and when asked to support your position, you didn't reply.

rand paul directly said

Republican
Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky today endorsed a pathway to citizenship for
undocumented immigrants, adding his voice to the debate as separate
groups on Capitol Hill search for a way forward on the thorny political
issue and beginning "a dialogue between the GOP and Latinos."

In
his first major speech on the subject, Paul did not use the word
"citizenship" in remarks before the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in
Washington, but the libertarian suggested that people who are in the
country illegally should be able to stay without returning to their home
countries.

He sought to clarify his remarks in
a conference call with reporters this later this afternoon, saying, "If
they want to be citizens, I am open to debate as to what we do to move
forward."

But Paul
admitted that he was shying away from "pathway to citizenship" language
because it's polarizing and detrimental to the debate.

"I
think we are trapped," Paul said. "The immigration debate has been
trapped and it's been polarized by two terms: 'path to citizenship' and
amnesty.

"So
everybody who doesn't want anything to move forward calls every
proposal that somebody else wants 'pathway to citizenship' or 'you are
granting amnesty.' Can't we have reform and just not call them by
certain names that discourage the process from going forward?"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/rand-paul-pitches-pathway-undocumented-immigrants/story?id=18764277

he's telling everyone right there, don't call it a pathway to citizenship.... just "reform"    

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not a conspiracy at all: the establishment (here and on FNC) does not like Rand Paul.
His comments about vaccinations were really disturbing. I thought he was maybe a more stable version of dad, but geez.  

His statements were "they can cause problems" and "people should have freedom to choose".  Exactly which part of that was disturbing?  

Ive heard that Obama is a lizard man, people should be free to decide for themselves if they wish to believe that.
Ive heard that airplanes spray the public with mind control drugs, people should be free to decide for themselves if they wish to believe that.
Ive heard that TBK1 has libertarian tenancies, people should be free to to decide for themselves if they wish to believe that.

I can make statements about subjects without having to personally believe that the statement is true.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
SNIP
View Quote

Who is your GOP pick for president?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:20:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Meh, I did my four years and, if I had the opportunity to do it all over again I'm not sure I wouldn't drop out myself.  There are some bad vibes coming out of colleges these days... I've begun to seriously question why a lifetime in academia seems to be the most important qualifier in choosing who teaches our young people. If it wasn't doing him any good, I'd almost look at a decision to bail out as a positive, not a negative.

That being said, I like Cruz better.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

SNIP

i have said many times,

cruz, with allen west or gholmert for vp.

unfortunatelty, the don't you love freedom/paul family worshippers will say they are too conservative/moral for thier views. they will attack and smear them if nominated to be the republican candidates, because some people would rather have the libs take over again, rather than conservatives or people with moral principles.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:31:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
im good with paul, cruz or walker.
View Quote

This!   My order of pref is Cruz, Paul, Walker, but whatever, as long as it is not another RINO or Dem!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP

He doesn't have one, as long as it isn't one of those liberltarian-type "Republicans"

cm will gladly pull the lever or fill in the bubble for Jeb, Christie, or who ever the GOP nominee is, as long as it is a real Republican because, you know, only dopers and fags want a smaller government, and Rand talked to some black people in Ferguson.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Jeb has the money and connections, but I don't think anyone really wants him in there.

Rand is the popular choice, and has the best shot at winning the thing. He is enough of a departure from "traditional" GOP to capture the middle voters that are leery of Hillary.

But.. the Primaries is where this is going to shape up, and until the first 4-5 states vote, it's anyone's ballgame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think Rand is pretty unlikely to win the nomination, with Jeb Bush as the clear front runner. That being said, I think Rand has already pretty well sold out to the neocons/establishment types. He has abandoned libertarianism to cozy up to the powerbrokers in the Republican party. The funny thing is that they still don't want him to be their nominee.

Jeb has the money and connections, but I don't think anyone really wants him in there.

Rand is the popular choice, and has the best shot at winning the thing. He is enough of a departure from "traditional" GOP to capture the middle voters that are leery of Hillary.

But.. the Primaries is where this is going to shape up, and until the first 4-5 states vote, it's anyone's ballgame.
I have not met or talked to anyone outside Arfcom who knows who the fuck Rand is.  He's a non-starter.

As for Walker.  GOD DAMMIT. WE NEED HIM IN WI FOR A FEW MORE YEARS.

The whack-a-doodles are going to take back all the progress that has been made in WI recently without him.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:03:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:09:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If we have a Paul/Walker card it will certainly crash and burn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This!   My order of pref is Cruz, Paul, Walker, but whatever, as long as it is not another RINO or Dem!

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:10:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ouch.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't even know why you guys waste your time debating this shit. We all know Hillary is the next POTUS.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:12:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't even know why you guys waste your time debating this shit. We all know Hillary is the next POTUS.
View Quote

She is with that attitude.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:19:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:23:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
...and Rand talked to some black people in Ferguson.
View Quote

He jumped on board with Sharpton's, et al..., talking points and joined in on the "society made you this way" mantra. He also stated, at least implicitly, that the justice system is systemically biased and blacks are targeted because of their skin color on a national scale, a grand conspiracy if you will, rather than their personal responsibility for their individual criminal acts.

I thought he was different. Thought he really was pro personal responsibility. But, he's like the rest of them. Saying what he thinks he needs to say to get elected.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:26:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So I have been watching this years CPAC and it's coverage. Randa won the straw poll by 5%. People there chanted "President Paul" multiple times. I am not aware of that happening to any one but Paul. I think Rand hit a home run this year, I'd say  Cruz and Walker hit triples and Jeb and Christie struck the fuck out. The coverage barely mentions Paul's "win" or anything about him at CPAC, but can't stop talking about how good Walker did to come in second place and how he is the lead candidate. Walker and Cruz would get my vote but not over Paul.

So are both the Left and Right really that afraid of Paul?
View Quote

Ron Paul also won straw polls and every online poll imagineable.

But when push came to shove, he didn't even win his own district.

Paulbots by definition fool themselves into believing that their favorite politician is going to win it all.  THEY drink their own Kool-Aid.

But don't expect others to fall for it.  Rand supporters swarm CPAC (as did his dad's supporters) and he then wins the straw poll.  No shit?   And they expect people to give it some sort of significance?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
rand paul has already shown his stances by the groups he is supporting. he doesn't need the support of all of the gop.

the police and justice system is the problem, blacks are unfairly treated, rand paul has been the biggest defender of minority rights

http://i59.tinypic.com/2r57wjt.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/30syt8w.jpg

View Quote

What do you think about Scott Walker's flip flop on amnesty for illegal immigrants?  Walker supported a pathway to citizenship for illegals, Rand Paul never went that far.  
Scott Walker candidly admits flip flop on amnesty
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:38:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:41:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I've always thought it absolutely hilarious they genuinely believe they can spam whatever venue presents itself and believe that will lead to genuine support for their messiah.  You'd think they'd learn.  One of their fondest platitudes is about "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I have been watching this years CPAC and it's coverage. Randa won the straw poll by 5%. People there chanted "President Paul" multiple times. I am not aware of that happening to any one but Paul. I think Rand hit a home run this year, I'd say  Cruz and Walker hit triples and Jeb and Christie struck the fuck out. The coverage barely mentions Paul's "win" or anything about him at CPAC, but can't stop talking about how good Walker did to come in second place and how he is the lead candidate. Walker and Cruz would get my vote but not over Paul.

Paulbots by definition fool themselves into believing that their favorite politician is going to win it all.  THEY drink their own Kool-Aid.

But don't expect others to fall for it.  Rand supporters swarm CPAC (as did his dad's supporters) and he then wins the straw poll.  No shit?   And they expect people to give it some sort of significance?

I've always thought it absolutely hilarious they genuinely believe they can spam whatever venue presents itself and believe that will lead to genuine support for their messiah.  You'd think they'd learn.  One of their fondest platitudes is about "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."  

I think there's this belief that the only reason RP never won was because he wasn't given enough media coverage; that enough people weren't exposed to him.  You have to remember, these guys are true believers.  The only reason someone wouldn't support Ron Paul, in their view, is if they hadn't heard of him or were stupid/evil.  The idea that normal Americans would find him unelectable if only they were shown his light is inconceivable.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He jumped on board with Sharpton's, et al..., talking points and joined in on the "society made you this way" mantra. He also stated, at least implicitly, that the justice system is systemically biased and blacks are targeted because of their skin color on a national scale, a grand conspiracy if you will, rather than their personal responsibility for their individual criminal acts.

I thought he was different. Thought he really was pro personal responsibility. But, he's like the rest of them. Saying what he thinks he needs to say to get elected.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lawl, no.  

Rand Paul: The Politicians Are To Blame in Ferguson.  The failure of the War on Poverty has created a culture of violence and put police in a nearly impossible situation.  So saying politicians have failed minority communities is jumping on board with the race baiters?  Hardly.  Who are the elected politicians in Ferguson or NYC?  Here is a hint... they ain't Libertarians or Republicans.  Paul's [accurate] commentary is a backhanded criticism of every Democrat that claims to champion for minorities but does nothing to empower people in those communities.

Do you realize that 90-96% of Blacks voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012? Not only did they vote even more overwhelmingly D, they voted in greater numbers.   Unless the Dems have a Black nominee (which right now there are no perspective 2016 Dem candidates that are black), that voting block won't be as large in 2016. Reducing that 90-96% D. block to a smaller number overall and cutting into that by making it only a 80-85% D voting block can help turn many of the swing states red.  There were Black dominated precincts in Philadelphia that didn't get one single vote for Romney.  If nothing is done to counter the "put you back in chains" narrative Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida will be blue forever.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I turned on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace this morning.  In the intro, Wallace said that he had a sit down interview with CPAC's big winner.  I said to myself, "cool, a Rand Paul interview".  In Wallace's next breath, he said the interview was with Scott Walker.  I literally had to double check the CPAC poll results to make sure Rand Paul won.  The establishment definitely downplays Rand Paul.
View Quote

If you define "winner" in terms of improving name recognition, Walker might fit the bill.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:58:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

lawl, no.  

Rand Paul: The Politicians Are To Blame in Ferguson.  The failure of the War on Poverty has created a culture of violence and put police in a nearly impossible situation.  So saying politicians have failed minority communities is jumping on board with the race baiters?  Hardly.  Who are the elected politicians in Ferguson or NYC?  Here is a hint... they ain't Libertarians or Republicans.  Paul's [accurate] commentary is a backhanded criticism of every Democrat that claims to champion for minorities but does nothing to empower people in those communities.

Do you realize that 90-96% of Blacks voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012? Not only did they vote even more overwhelmingly D, they voted in greater numbers.   Unless the Dems have a Black nominee (which right now there are no perspective 2016 Dem candidates that are black), that voting block won't be as large in 2016. Reducing that 90-96% D. block to a smaller number overall and cutting into that by making it only a 80-85% D voting block can help turn many of the swing states red.  There were Black dominated precincts in Philadelphia that didn't get one single vote for Romney.  If nothing is done to counter the "put you back in chains" narrative Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida will be blue forever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lawl, no.  

"If I had been told to get out of the street as a teenager, there would have been a distinct possibility that I might have smarted off. But, I wouldn’t have expected to be shot." - Rand Paul

Because that's what happened. Mike Brown smarted off and got murdered by the cops because he was black.

The outrage in Ferguson is understandable...- Rand Paul

Understandable? Guy beats down a cop, tries to take his gun, and gets shot for his efforts... And outrage over this is "understandable"?

Statements like those are what I'm referring to when I say "Sharpton's talking points". His Time Magazine article discussing the "Militarization of Police" is full of statements like that.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:06:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:15:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If you define "winner" in terms of improving name recognition, Walker might fit the bill.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I turned on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace this morning.  In the intro, Wallace said that he had a sit down interview with CPAC's big winner.  I said to myself, "cool, a Rand Paul interview".  In Wallace's next breath, he said the interview was with Scott Walker.  I literally had to double check the CPAC poll results to make sure Rand Paul won.  The establishment definitely downplays Rand Paul.

Maybe.  I would define "winner" as the person who comes in first place.  I guess everyone gets a trophy these days...
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I think there's this belief that the only reason RP never won was because he wasn't given enough media coverage; that enough people weren't exposed to him.  You have to remember, these guys are true believers.  The only reason someone wouldn't support Ron Paul, in their view, is if they hadn't heard of him or were stupid/evil.  The idea that normal Americans would find him unelectable if only they were shown his light is inconceivable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The more media coverage the Paul's get, the worse they seem.

Every one of their kooky, fringe positions that they themselves supposedly don't support, is given voice.

ETA: Like the anti-LE Ferguson crap above.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What do you think about Scott Walker's flip flop on amnesty for illegal immigrants?  Walker supported a pathway to citizenship for illegals, Rand Paul never went that far.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So it has to be a flipflop, and not changing his mind?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Maybe.  I would define "winner" as the person who comes in first place.  I guess everyone gets a trophy these days...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you define "winner" as who can bus on the most supporters to spam the poll?  If so, Paul is your man.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every article I've read calls it a flip flop; I'm just reporting what I read.

Rand Paul never said that he supported citizenship for illegals, Scott Walker did.  However, the Paul haters here bash Rand for his stance on immigration, yet I haven't heard so much as a peep from these same folks regarding Scott Walker's  quickly evolving position.

Their selective outrage is funny.  

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Do you define "winner" as who can bus on the most supporters to spam the poll?  If so, Paul is your man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your man Jeb Bush actually attempted to do just that:
Report: Jeb Bush Attempting to Rig CPAC Straw Poll with Bused in Supporters
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I agree with you that such tactics are pathetic, and that having supporters who engage is such spamming reflects poorly on the candidate.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
He doesn't have one, as long as it isn't one of those liberltarian-type "Republicans"
cm will gladly pull the lever or fill in the bubble for Jeb, Christie, or who ever the GOP nominee is, as long as it is a real Republican because, you know, only dopers and fags want a smaller government, and Rand talked to some black people in Ferguson.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

SNIP

LOL    
The perfect example of how some people have no problems with misrepresenting the truth about anything, all in the name of smearing, demeaning, or dismissing the thoughts and ideas of another person in support of pauls.
I posted above his post who I would support.
this guy post afterwards, and directly claims something differnt, and misrepresents my stance.
much like other people have posted about rand paul's stance on illegal immigrants - as he put it, don't call it a pathway to citizenship, call it reform - directly quoted from rand pauls own words, see above
edit -

oh wait....... perhaps this person wasn't misrepresenting anything... he was actually saying what the meaning of my words were when I said who I would support...  

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Correct--but just wait for the Paulbots to explain what he "really meant."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"If I had been told to get out of the street as a teenager, there would have been a distinct possibility that I might have smarted off. But, I wouldn’t have expected to be shot." - Rand Paul

Because that's what happened. Mike Brown smarted off and got murdered by the cops because he was black.

The outrage in Ferguson is understandable...- Rand Paul

Understandable? Guy beats down a cop, tries to take his gun, and gets shot for his efforts... And outrage over this is "understandable"?

Statements like those are what I'm referring to when I say "Sharpton's talking points". His Time Magazine article discussing the "Militarization of Police" is full of statements like that.

Correct--but just wait for the Paulbots to explain what he "really meant."  

I'm not going to attempt to explain what Paul "really meant."

But if you don't see the benefits of attempting to break the stranglehold the D' s have on minorities at the voting booth, then you can enjoy watching the GOP candidate win Wyoming, Alabama, Idaho, and Mississippi by impressive margins every Presidential election cycle while seeing Virginia, Florida, Ohio, and Missouri change from purple to blue.

(Insert GOPer with no appeal outside of the traditional GOP voting blocks here) in a landslide.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:15:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Perhaps you can explain how gaining 2% while losing 20% in the process is a good thing?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But if you don't see the benefits of attempting to break the stranglehold the D' s have on minorities at the voting booth, then you can enjoy watching the GOP candidate win Wyoming, Alabama, Idaho, and Mississippi by impressive margins every Presidential election cycle while seeing Virginia, Florida, Ohio, and Missouri change from purple to blue.

(Insert GOPer with no appeal outside of the traditional GOP voting blocks here) in a landslide.

Perhaps you can explain how gaining 2% while losing 20% in the process is a good thing?  

I wasn't aware police make up 20% of the voter block. they are the wounded party. What he said don't piss me off much. When he made the statement it was before the release of the robbery video and witness statements were all that he had to go on. And the main witness lied to cover his own part of the robbery of a convenience store with the Gentle Giant.

Within a month after he made the statement two people were shot on camera for playing with BB guns under questionable circumstances. aint like the shit the witnesses said happened never happens. It happens all the time.

Just admit it bee, you hate or really dont like the guy. You hate him like I really dont like Romney or Jeb. And for the same reasons. He threatens your interests.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:37:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Will wrongfully throwing Darren Wilson under the bus help that cause?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What he said don't piss me off much. When he made the statement it was before the release of the robbery video and witness statements were all that he had to go on. And the main witness lied to cover his own part of the robbery of a convenience store with the Gentle Giant.

View Quote

Yet millions of other Americans and most of us here on this site were able to see what was going on, given the same information.

Why was HE so blind, when so many right thinking Americans could see things so clearly?    
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:40:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Walker
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top