Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 184
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:56:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Snips why do you side with folks that want to rip freedom from the very people that support this country?

This regulation was shot down thank God and good people. Why would you support the ones who pushed this.

A proposal from the Obama administration to prevent children from doing farm chores has drawn plenty of criticism from rural-district members of Congress. But now it’s attracting barbs from farm kids themselves.

The Department of Labor is poised to put the finishing touches on a rule that would apply child labor laws to children working on family farms, prohibiting them from performing a list of jobs on their own families’ land.

Under the rules, most children under 18 could no longer work “in the storing, marketing and transporting of farm product raw materials.”
View Quote

Or this.

New EPA regulations have some Northern Michigan dairy farmers crying over spilled milk.

The Environmental Protection Agency intends to classify milk as a hazardous waste; in the same category as oil.

That means, farmers would have to come up with an oil spill prevention plan which could cost them thousands of dollars.
The Senate Agricultural Committee passed a resolution today urging the EPA to take back those regulations.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeager is a blowhard, and Bundy handled things differently than I would have, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so to speak.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:05:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think the reason people are unsure about your intentions in this thread has to do with comments you make like in the last line of your post. You come off as happy or excited at the thought of a POS dem winning re- election. I know you are careful to not outright say it but every one of your posts has hints about your anti-conservative intentions. Everyone believes you have a ulterior motive that remains undefined.

Not to mention the fact that if your argument is right, the country is fucked.

It appears you have all day to argue on here and fine tune your retorts.
I have to go back to work now. Lunch is over.
If you are on .gov assistance, you are welcome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Snips,

Let me clue you in. The nice folks out here(West USA) are sick and tired of people from your side of the country telling us how to manage our resource.
It is clear you have no idea why these people are willing to fight to protect a way of life. I am not asking that you not continue to argue this issue on here. I like you, and I just wanted to point out what an absolute dip shit you sound like when trying to argue this issue from your home state of GA. If you haven't figured out who the sucker is by now..........

Oh and by the way, we welcome your tourist dollars and our SAR teams love looking for you guys when you run out of H2o.

You're free to be as upset and annoyed as you want.  
You're also free to elect representatives who will take that attitude with them when they serve in Congress.  Congress controls the agencies that make the rules you don't like.
You're free to petition and lobby for the transfer of all that Federal land to the respective states.

You're not free to pretend that the Feds don't have a legal claim to the land.  Well, you are, in the same way you're free to say the Civil War never happened.
You're not free to run your cattle on land you don't have rights to.
You're not free to interfere with attempts to remove those cattle.

And if Reid is re-elected after all he's said so far, it's going to look like Nevada as a whole isn't as sick and tired as you think.

I think the reason people are unsure about your intentions in this thread has to do with comments you make like in the last line of your post. You come off as happy or excited at the thought of a POS dem winning re- election. I know you are careful to not outright say it but every one of your posts has hints about your anti-conservative intentions. Everyone believes you have a ulterior motive that remains undefined.

Not to mention the fact that if your argument is right, the country is fucked.

It appears you have all day to argue on here and fine tune your retorts.
I have to go back to work now. Lunch is over.
If you are on .gov assistance, you are welcome.

You're projecting happiness into that line because that's what you believe, not because it's there.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:06:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Obviously, your assessment has been proven very wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Snips,

Let me clue you in. The nice folks out here(West USA) are sick and tired of people from your side of the country telling us how to manage our resource.
It is clear you have no idea why these people are willing to fight to protect a way of life. I am not asking that you not continue to argue this issue on here. I like you, and I just wanted to point out what an absolute dip shit you sound like when trying to argue this issue from your home state of GA. If you haven't figured out who the sucker is by now..........

Oh and by the way, we welcome your tourist dollars and our SAR teams love looking for you guys when you run out of H2o.

You're free to be as upset and annoyed as you want.  
You're also free to elect representatives who will take that attitude with them when they serve in Congress.  Congress controls the agencies that make the rules you don't like.
You're free to petition and lobby for the transfer of all that Federal land to the respective states.

You're not free to pretend that the Feds don't have a legal claim to the land.  Well, you are, in the same way you're free to say the Civil War never happened.
You're not free to run your cattle on land you don't have rights to.
You're not free to interfere with attempts to remove those cattle.

And if Reid is re-elected after all he's said so far, it's going to look like Nevada as a whole isn't as sick and tired as you think.

Obviously, your assessment has been proven very wrong.

Has it?  I'm not free to speed, yet I have.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Snips why do you side with folks that want to rip freedom from the very people that support this country?

This regulation was shot down thank God and good people. Why would you support the ones who pushed this.

Or this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

A proposal from the Obama administration to prevent children from doing farm chores has drawn plenty of criticism from rural-district members of Congress. But now it’s attracting barbs from farm kids themselves.

The Department of Labor is poised to put the finishing touches on a rule that would apply child labor laws to children working on family farms, prohibiting them from performing a list of jobs on their own families’ land.

Under the rules, most children under 18 could no longer work “in the storing, marketing and transporting of farm product raw materials.”

Or this.

New EPA regulations have some Northern Michigan dairy farmers crying over spilled milk.

The Environmental Protection Agency intends to classify milk as a hazardous waste; in the same category as oil.

That means, farmers would have to come up with an oil spill prevention plan which could cost them thousands of dollars.
The Senate Agricultural Committee passed a resolution today urging the EPA to take back those regulations.

I support the US government as an entity.  A legal construction.  Don't confuse that with support for any specific acts of that entity.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Watch her from the very first second, not just when the cop notices her.  She is continually shifting sideways, moving herself closer and closer to the vehicle path, with her arms outstretched.  Standing in the road with arms outstretched is clear, universal, body language for "I'm trying to get you to stop".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The one with both her arms out walking straight towards the road?  The intent to get as close to those trucks as possible and create an obstruction was clear.

The road was to the left, 5 trucks had already passed her, she was simply recording them, and got slammed.

Watch her from the very first second, not just when the cop notices her.  She is continually shifting sideways, moving herself closer and closer to the vehicle path, with her arms outstretched.  Standing in the road with arms outstretched is clear, universal, body language for "I'm trying to get you to stop".

It's nice to have Snips to irrationally balance out the opposite side of the equation...

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hah, true.  But it means that on the actual balance sheet they cancel each other out.  It's not like the government has a giant pile of cash that it keeps track of and took this million out of.  Some numbers were subtracted from a column.  

Unless they're using a different accounting scheme which keeps debts around until they're paid.  I've seen both.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just find it odd that the feds can waste a million bucks chasing cattle in the desert that are Illegal and not try to arrest 1 illegal person crossing the border.
Can someone think of 1 good thing the gov has done in the past 5 years, I sure cant and this doesn't help build trust with the avg American and its only going to get worse
as time goes on.

Bundy's getting the bill for the 1 million, IIRC, so the Feds aren't wasting anything.

Because sending him a bill has worked so well in the past

Hah, true.  But it means that on the actual balance sheet they cancel each other out.  It's not like the government has a giant pile of cash that it keeps track of and took this million out of.  Some numbers were subtracted from a column.  

Unless they're using a different accounting scheme which keeps debts around until they're paid.  I've seen both.

You haven't been paying attention to the economic condx of the US, have you Snips?

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:12:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Please continue with the 'structured' rationalization and demonizing...

---------Just so many can recognize it for what it is...

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I have no idea why you guys keep wasting time with Snips.

The dude is so far up Obama's ass its pathetic.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:15:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Or this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Or this.

Tightening the noose, one pull at a time...  

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This whole things kind of reminds me of a renter I had in the past that decided he was no longer going to pay me rent but felt he should still be allowed to stay there since he had been renting the house for years
View Quote

Only if you changed what you charged him and then said he could no longer use the drivewway or walk in the yard or turn on the AC.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:15:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have no idea why you guys keep wasting time with Snips.

The dude is so far up Obama's ass its pathetic.

View Quote

Maybe because they're too dumb to see what he's doing and/or love to bloviate....

He's likely here to brainwash us ---to denigrate what happened...

Wait til you see the propaganda get cranked up in the MSM.  

There will always be folks who act for the ruling entity, and are duly rewarded somehow.

Or sometimes they just have to 'believe'...

It makes no sense to argue or respond with/to some folks, when the IGNORE button can save so much time...

As well as allow redirection of resources ---to more productive objectives.

Just point out what they are trying to do, and move on.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:18:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You haven't been paying attention to the economic condx of the US, have you Snips?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just find it odd that the feds can waste a million bucks chasing cattle in the desert that are Illegal and not try to arrest 1 illegal person crossing the border.
Can someone think of 1 good thing the gov has done in the past 5 years, I sure cant and this doesn't help build trust with the avg American and its only going to get worse
as time goes on.

Bundy's getting the bill for the 1 million, IIRC, so the Feds aren't wasting anything.

Because sending him a bill has worked so well in the past

Sounds like my point went over your head.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Or this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Or this.

Young farm kids should be limited in what dangerous farming-related tasks they can do
I thought that when many of those regs were first  proposed the fine print wasn't read and actually work done on the kids own farm was not as restricted as  work done outside the family farm..
Spilled milk in large quantities can do a lot of damage. I recall  instances where the milk killed fish in streams, for instance. Seems to be reasonable to expect some kind of advance planning to prevent that damage from occurring..
Any better examples you can post than that?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#16]
That is a good point...

However, the rules will likely be carried way too far...

Camel's nose under the tent and all that...
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They have had this attitude for a long time, they just stopped hiding it. They are the rulers damn it, They will do what they want to do and who the hell are you to DARE to question THEM.

pretty much like that.

War is coming I think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Enter the DHS with all of their cool new "terrorist takedown" gear.

I hope all of you RINO's are listening.

The weight of history and the us vs. them mentality is dangerously close to a widespread violent expression.  The feds may start hunting for 100's of people they think are involved, start shooting up grannies in their pickup trucks, piss off more people, then call the victims of their incompetence who retaliate terrorists, etc. until the low-bar branches of federal law enforcement like the BLM, TSA and BATFE has turned their worst fears into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

They have had this attitude for a long time, they just stopped hiding it. They are the rulers damn it, They will do what they want to do and who the hell are you to DARE to question THEM.

pretty much like that.

War is coming I think.

Personally, I find the Freudian slip the most telling.   He could have said "some people", "these people",  "folks", or just about any label...  But he said that we can't have "an American people" ignore the law.   Stop and think about the hubris that implies... Like he's one of the gatekeepers who deigns let us exercise our freedoms.   Fuck that man.   With a bag of hammers.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:50:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Red.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or this.

Young farm kids should be limited in what dangerous farming-related tasks they can do  They should be limited by what their parents tell them to do/not do.  Farms do not need .gov to tell them what to do with their children.  Do you really think the nanny state cares more about farm kids than their parents??  
I thought that when many of those regs were first  proposed the fine print wasn't read and actually work done on the kids own farm was not as restricted as  work done outside the family farm..
Spilled milk in large quantities can do a lot of damage. I recall  instances where the milk killed fish in streams, for instance. Seems to be reasonable to expect some kind of advance planning to prevent that damage from occurring..

Red.

I don't have an opinion on the farm children issue, but I do have to ask.  Is that any different than any other family-run business?  If you ran an iron-smelting plant, to use an extreme example, should you be able to force your children to work in it?  Or are there certain jobs which children should be prohibited from working, for their own safety.

Edit: Granny grew up on a farm.  Plucked chickens, gathered eggs, milked cows, working before and after school, that whole mess.  Obviously non all farm jobs are dangerous.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:55:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Young farm kids should be limited in what dangerous farming-related tasks they can do
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or this.

Large amounts of milk  being spilled into waterways is extremely rare. There are bigger fish to fry.

Fed rules would hamper family farms as far as farm kids goes. first slippery slope for more regs fines etc. Kid pulls hay wagon on Dad's ranch OK no problem. Kid pulls hay wagon on Uncles farm on other side of fence big problem broke rules.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:56:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fed rules would hamper family farms as far as farm kids goes. first slippery slope for more regs fines etc. Kid pulls hay wagon on Dad's ranch OK no problem. Kid pulls hay wagon on Uncles farm on other side of fence big problem broke rules.
View Quote

Would that Uncle scenario be a problem under the proposed legislation or is it already a problem?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Exactly what I was thinking. Next time they will bring in more and have several rings of security for such an operation.

This thing exploded in a very short period of time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMO, this is what sent them packing.

It could just be me, but it doesn't look like he even has an angle on the agents.  The slot he's in points his weapon off to the right of the next bridge.  

Your point isn't lost, though.  I sure as hell would be occupying high ground in that situation, and a bunch of agents in a valley surrounded by hills starts to take on a look of some of those cowboy and indian movies I watched when I was a kid.  I can't imagine all the former military guys in that camp would suggest - let's just line up in front of them!  I hope that info stays discrete, though, and I'm not going to speculate further on it.  

I suspect one thing the Feds will never do again is come with too little manpower .

Exactly what I was thinking. Next time they will bring in more and have several rings of security for such an operation.

This thing exploded in a very short period of time.

Do you really think the number willing to enforce tyranny outnumber the number willing to protest it? I don't think so. I think a lot of those enforcers were duped this time. I think a lot of them will be asking more questions before they are made to look like jackasses and JBT's again. I think a lot more people would show up if needed. And you don't always need superior numbers to get your point heard. Look at the civil rights movement. Blacks were what 5-8% of the population in the US?

There are a LOT more rural landowners than faggots in this country. Usually they are too busy working and paying taxes to get all worked up over what they see as the business of someone else. But what you saw at the Bundy Ranch was people seeing that it is becoming an issue big enough for common concern. It takes a great fool to get the rural landowner demographic worked up. I can only think of a few times in our history it has happened. Once was the Revolution, the other was the civil war. Feds were smart for going home. They'd be even smarter to unfuck themselves permanently and implement changes to the land management bureaucracies that stop this ever growing land grab and railroading of rural landowners. If the Executive can't figure it out, Congress needs to make some changes. We've already established the root of the problem is laws that are too lenient and negate the entire system of governmental checks and balances regarding land use.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
 They should be limited by what their parents tell them to do/not do.  Farms do not need .gov to tell them what to do with their children.  Do you really think the nanny state cares more about farm kids than their parents??  

Red.
View Quote

I think there are parents who are in fact crappy parents. Not all parents will do the right thing. So yes, I believe there have to be some regs in place that say young children should not be doing certain hazardous tasks..and as I already posted, my recollection is that when those regs were considered, it wasn't for work done on the youths family farm, but for outside employment that happened to be farm work. In that case they're an employee and should be considered eligible for the same workplace safety regs that everyone else has
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:05:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Large amounts of milk  being spilled into waterways is extremely rare. There are bigger fish to fry.

View Quote

So are releases from those pits of liquid manure. That doesn't mean there shouldn't be rules in place to prevent it from endangering the area when it does happen
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:08:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Would that Uncle scenario be a problem under the proposed legislation or is it already a problem?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Working off memory. I say it was shown to be a problem in the proposed regs.

There are hazards working the family business though.

The 20-year-old son of a local Democratic politician in Tennessee was indicted today for hacking Sarah Palin's e-mail account and posting the Republican vice-presidential nominee's personal information online.

David Kernell, the son of Democratic state legislator Mike Kernell, faces five years in prison and a $250,000 (£144,150) fine for breaking into Palin's private Yahoo account
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:09:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 20-year-old son of a local Democratic politician in Tennessee was indicted today for hacking Sarah Palin's e-mail account and posting the Republican vice-presidential nominee's personal information online.

David Kernell, the son of Democratic state legislator Mike Kernell, faces five years in prison and a $250,000 (£144,150) fine for breaking into Palin's private Yahoo account

Thanks.

And yeah, don't break into someone's account.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I think there are parents who are in fact crappy parents. Not all parents will do the right thing. So yes, I believe there have to be some regs in place that say young children should not be doing certain hazardous tasks..and as I already posted, my recollection is that when those regs were considered, it wasn't for work done on the youths family farm, but for outside employment that happened to be farm work. In that case they're an employee and should be considered eligible for the same workplace safety regs that everyone else has
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 They should be limited by what their parents tell them to do/not do.  Farms do not need .gov to tell them what to do with their children.  Do you really think the nanny state cares more about farm kids than their parents??  

Red.

Wow, and you trust our govt to regulate that? Where do you stop? Since we have crappy parents, should govt be in charge of what kids eat? What time they go to bed, what they play with etc.? I'll take my chances that parents who farm for a living are making better decisions for their kids than 90% of the population, and without question better than govt would.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:24:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:25:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So are releases from those pits of liquid manure. That doesn't mean there shouldn't be rules in place to prevent it from endangering the area when it does happen
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC there are rules for that in place and they have been for quite some time. There were some concerns about contamination by the enviro groups during flood conditions that have been put aside for now.

The newer regs proposed are being pushed by those huge corporate operations and their folks on K street.

We were talking milk now we are talking sh*t.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It could just be me, but it doesn't look like he even has an angle on the agents.  The slot he's in points his weapon off to the right of the next bridge.  

Your point isn't lost, though.  I sure as hell would be occupying high ground in that situation, and a bunch of agents in a valley surrounded by hills starts to take on a look of some of those cowboy and indian movies I watched when I was a kid.  I can't imagine all the former military guys in that camp would suggest - let's just line up in front of them!  I hope that info stays discrete, though, and I'm not going to speculate further on it.  

I suspect one thing the Feds will never do again is come with too little manpower .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMO, this is what sent them packing.

If you look at all the pictures posted throughout the thread, you will see that he is not pointing at the federal agents under the overpass, he is pointing at the JBT snipers that are positioned on the right side of the overpass, pointing back at him.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hey Snips,

View Quote

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I want to like him, I think his training classes would be informative (as long as I didn't have to hold the camera).  However, he loses tons of credibility when he posts stuff like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubw64dkX8vY

After hitting people up for donations here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCXviflvVKU
Think if your are going to brow-beat someone for not having their financial affairs to the point they can leave on a moments notice, you should be squared away enough so you don't have to ask people to support you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
James Yeager and company are still there hanging out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhR2DXO59g8

A lot of people on here love to bash Yeager, but I'm proud of the dude. He's not just some keyboard warrior who talks the talk. I think it wouldn't have gone well for the Bundys had people like him, HossUSMC and everyone else didn't go.

(Not a Yeager wannabe although I do like some of vids when he's not tier 1 ranting)

I want to like him, I think his training classes would be informative (as long as I didn't have to hold the camera).  However, he loses tons of credibility when he posts stuff like this:

Think if your are going to brow-beat someone for not having their financial affairs to the point they can leave on a moments notice, you should be squared away enough so you don't have to ask people to support you.

Thanks for the "pass" on this one.  BTW, Who elected you grand general of the constitutional army of freedom?  There is enough stupid shit happening in my own back yard these days that I don't need to travel 2980 miles to find trouble and douchbaggetry by .gov JBT's.   Think global/Act Local. Save $$$$ for ammo, training, and food.
Wars are fought and won on economics don't cha know?
Pro Tip: Make it more expensive for the other guy....and they quit and go home.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Wow, and you trust our govt to regulate that? Where do you stop? Since we have crappy parents, should govt be in charge of what kids eat? What time they go to bed, what they play with etc.? I'll take my chances that parents who farm for a living are making better decisions for their kids than 90% of the population, and without question better than govt would.
View Quote

Beekeppers position is that parents will automatically do the right thing
My reply is that that's not always the case
In those cases yes I believe that gov't has a role in addressing the problem.
Besides, the farming issue isn't about working on the family farm, its about kids working off the family farm.
So to say that it has anything to do with parents knowing to do whats right for kids is inaccurate
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:53:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Anyone think it's ironic that the BLM showed up wearing brownshirts?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#35]
D’SOUZA LIVE FROM THE BUNDY RANCH TONIGHT ON “THE KELLY FILE”

http://www.dineshdsouza.com/archives/news/dsouza-live-bundy-ranch-tonight-kelly-file/

"D’Souza’s upcoming film, America, also deals with the effects of an out of control progressive administration. Unless the progressives’ anti-American arguments are met forcibly and on their own terms, America will cease to be the beacon of freedom and hope that it always has been."
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's trying to be clever by comparing BLM to the Nazis.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:12:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I think if your are going to brow-beat someone for not having their financial affairs to the point they can leave on a moments notice, you should be squared away enough so you don't have to ask people to support you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
James Yeager and company are still there hanging out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhR2DXO59g8

A lot of people on here love to bash Yeager, but I'm proud of the dude. He's not just some keyboard warrior who talks the talk. I think it wouldn't have gone well for the Bundys had people like him, HossUSMC and everyone else didn't go.

(Not a Yeager wannabe although I do like some of vids when he's not tier 1 ranting)

I think if your are going to brow-beat someone for not having their financial affairs to the point they can leave on a moments notice, you should be squared away enough so you don't have to ask people to support you.

Thank you Commandant Yeager for the "warning order" and "100% pass" (this time).

I'll be sure to inform my fellow Nevadans of your directives.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Dana Loesch is on now and is NAILING it.
I would suggest that the JBT lovers & "too long didn't read" crowd tune in now or catch the replay @ 8pm.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:17:27 PM EDT
[#41]
http://buzzpo.com/harry-reid-reveals-government-assembling-federal-task-force-bundy/

Harry Reid Reveals the Government is Assembling a Federal Task Force for Bundy
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:23:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:37:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Again with the quacking.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:00:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Again with the quacking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again with the quacking.

Do you disagree with what I said or do you just want to keep being petty?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct. Better run off and submit my IP and user info to your boss.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Of course you do (blue).  Crappy parents don't own farms.  Leave them alone.  Government is NOT needed.  If the parents wish to send little Johnnie or Jenny to the neighboring farm they will be well looked after.  Trust me.  As I said, deal with the druggie losers in the cities.  Keep the government bureaucratic type in the cities.  They might get cow or pig manure on their loafers outside the city limits.  I've heard one or two was thought to have fallen into a pig pen and was never heard from again.  Pits will eat anything--even government types.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red.

Of course you do (blue).  Crappy parents don't own farms.  Leave them alone.  Government is NOT needed.  If the parents wish to send little Johnnie or Jenny to the neighboring farm they will be well looked after.  Trust me.  As I said, deal with the druggie losers in the cities.  Keep the government bureaucratic type in the cities.  They might get cow or pig manure on their loafers outside the city limits.  I've heard one or two was thought to have fallen into a pig pen and was never heard from again.  Pits will eat anything--even government types.  

I agree with TheBeekeeper, having grown up on a small farm and worked on the neighbors growing up, I had the common sense to keep my hands out of moving parts, pinch points and PTO of the tractor. My parents gave me the best they had to offer and I'm a better person for those experiences.

I'm a conservative that believes in small government, the US Constitution, The Bill of Rights and the Virginia State Constitution. Defiantly not a fan of Barry from Hawaii with his I know better than you do attitude.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:43:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Today, is my first time to put someone on "Ignore" and it was not even Snips.
tcc556 or whatever,he does not have a clue.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Parents--parents are perfectly capable to making decisions about such things.  Government is <mostly> NOT needed.  Obviously a few--and growing number, it would seem--parents are complete fuckups and shouldn't breed, but do anyway.  Those aren't the type to own a farm or business.  Leave them alone, and deal with the urban druggies and assorted miscreants who breed but can't even take care of themselves, let alone their spawn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't have an opinion on the farm children issue, but I do have to ask.  Is that any different than any other family-run business?  If you ran an iron-smelting plant, to use an extreme example, should you be able to force your children to work in it?  Or are there certain jobs which children should be prohibited from working, for their own safety.

Edit: Granny grew up on a farm.  Plucked chickens, gathered eggs, milked cows, working before and after school, that whole mess.  Obviously non all farm jobs are dangerous.

Parents--parents are perfectly capable to making decisions about such things.  Government is <mostly> NOT needed.  Obviously a few--and growing number, it would seem--parents are complete fuckups and shouldn't breed, but do anyway.  Those aren't the type to own a farm or business.  Leave them alone, and deal with the urban druggies and assorted miscreants who breed but can't even take care of themselves, let alone their spawn.

Rural parents anyway.  I think you hit upon the real issue with farm vs. urban parenting; and with the increasing urbanization of America, the problem is likely to grow worse over time.  
Here are a few things farm kids learn growing up and working on the farm or ranch -

Strong work ethic - Feeding, upkeep, and maintenance are a daily part of farm life.  Animals have to be taken care of by someone every day.  You learn to become someone who can "get it done".  

Reliability - Things break, wear out, or die if you can't be relied upon to take care of them.  You learn to become someone people can rely on.  

Sacrifice - It isn't always easy working on a farm, the work has to get done.  Harvest isn't over by the 4th of July, momma cows having calves in the middle of a blizzard, you're wore out from harvesting or calving and yet the feeding, cooking, and cleaning all still have to be done.  You learn to push through hardship instead of giving up because it's "too hard".  You learn to be responsible for things under your care and protection.  

Self-sufficiency - Sometimes there no one else to help, they're busy with other things.  You learn to think outside the box, you learn to plan for success, you learn confidence in your abilities.  

Teamwork - Sometimes those "other things" people are busy doing are part of a greater whole (like during harvest).  Doing your part keeps everything flowing.  

Self-Esteem - Other kids may have to look for validation from others to feel good about themselves.  You merely have to look upon the fruits of your labor to see that you have value.  

Most kids growing up in an urban environment have very limited exposure or opportunity to experience these things on a daily basis...and that's really a shame.  It's been the core reason for America's success.  
When these kids become adults and enter the workforce, there aren't as many "tools in their toolbox" to deal with work in general and life in particular.    
They are self-centered, lazy, defeatist in adversity, unreliable, and always looking for the easy way out...or someone to do if for them.  Is it any wonder the FSA grows year by year, generation by generation.  

And therein lies the problem.  Urbanites look upon the farm community with incredulity and shock.  They don't understand, because they have no frame of reference from which they can possibly understand.  
Pray that "FO Time" is a long, long way off.  Pray that it never comes at all.  
Because on that day, when the lights go out and the infrastructure grinds to a halt; they will look at one another in their in their concrete jungle and they will understand...that it is too late for them.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Today, is my first time to put someone on "Ignore" and it was not even Snips.
tcc556 or whatever,he does not have a clue.
View Quote

It took you this long for that guy to make your list?  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Page / 184
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top