Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 184
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:09:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
8% of 3,000 or so ARF members polled are a JBT fishcop or Fed Bureaucrat willing to argue and troll about the specific legalities and merit behind railroading, JBTing and bureacrating over their subjects for 150+ pages.  

Maybe that should be expected. I think about 20% of our society works for the government? About 50% of them are koolaid drinkers who love the smell of their own farts. Sounds about right.
View Quote

Clearly the only explanation.  I guess you can't imagine normal citizens thinking for themselves, can you.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:10:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It was for the turtles.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The next American Civil war started over desert grass?

This country is so screwed up.

It was for the turtles.

And water

And Obama's dominance

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:11:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is what I was afraid of when the "militia" showed up. They are framing the armed republicans as domestic terrorists and include the statements by Mack about using women as human shields. Now they want to know where they are going to next.

This was so close to a shooting war.

View Quote

I agree. Though I'm not surprised. What surprised me was it took so long to get the "terrorist" label attached to those that showed up.

Hell, the Republicans in Congress were "terrorists" "hick jacking" the economy and holding the American people "hostage" with a "gun" to Obama's head with the government shut down.

I guess the question is; What are we the people to do?

When Jonathan Turley, a far to left Constitutional law professor says we are facing a Constitutional Crisis due to executive overreach and the current administration not respecting the checks and balances put in place in 1787 - to me that raises a significant red flag.

As Becky Gerritson said when testifying before Congress regarding IRS targeting:

“I am not here today as a serf or a vassal. I am not begging my lords for mercy. I am a born-free, American woman – wife, mother and citizen – and I’m telling my government that you have forgotten your place. It is not your responsibility to look out for my well-being or monitor my speech. It is not your right to assert an agenda. The posts you occupy exist to preserve American liberty. You have sworn to perform that duty. And you have faltered.”

I don't think there are many rationale people that want to start shooting each other. However, federal government has shown time and again they do not respect nor care about the rule of law.

So again, the question, to all is: What should we do?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:32:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Clearly Not the only explanation.  I guess you can't imagine normal citizens having the government thinking for themselves, can you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
8% of 3,000 or so ARF members polled are a JBT fishcop or Fed Bureaucrat willing to argue and troll about the specific legalities and merit behind railroading, JBTing and bureacrating over their subjects for 150+ pages.  

Maybe that should be expected. I think about 20% of our society works for the government? About 50% of them are koolaid drinkers who love the smell of their own farts. Sounds about right.

Clearly Not the only explanation.  I guess you can't imagine normal citizens having the government thinking for themselves, can you.

Fixed.

Are we now debating whether or not to apologize to the government apologists.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:36:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Fixed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed.

No, we're arguing the ridiculous assertion that only government employees would have voted for the 'Fed govt' option.  It's a blatantly obvious, and weak, attempt at character assassination.  It's fallacious and unbecoming.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:42:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is what I was afraid of when the "militia" showed up. They are framing the armed republicans as domestic terrorists and include the statements by Mack about using women as human shields. Now they want to know where they are going to next.

This was is so close to a shooting war.

View Quote

Fixt.

And I am neither surprised nor afraid.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:49:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Fixt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixt.

The media was going to frame it that way no matter what Bama.

Even if it was for the most noblest cause you could think of, the media was going to demonize anyone who shows with guns (except govt agents of course).
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:49:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Let me put this here.
Cowboy Code

~ Live each day with courage.
~ Take pride in your work.
~ Always finish what you start.
~ Do what has to be done.
~ Be tough, but fair.
~ When you make a promise, keep it.
~ Ride for the brand.
~ Talk less and say more.
~ Remember that some things aren’t for sale.
~ Know where to draw the line.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:58:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Clearly the only explanation. ]
View Quote

Occams razor, baby
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No, we're arguing the ridiculous assertion that only government employees would have voted for the 'Fed govt' option.  It's a blatantly obvious, and weak, attempt at character assassination.  It's fallacious and unbecoming.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed.

No there are now other specific categories mentioned that gov apologists could fit in to. If describing actions is offensive to ones character, then they should alter their actions and or associations. Getting all butt hurt, and accusing them of character assassination, racism, sexism, or some other blatantly weak and obvious totalitarian leftist propaganda tactic is actually fallacious and unbecoming.

If you can't see that you are in the extreme and vocal minority of gov apologists, then that is a personal problem I don't care to debate. Even the government has admitted they were wrong on this one and retreated from the issue. The police, even a fishcop, would call that a clue.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#11]
House of Cards.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=2561
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:11:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:13:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Didn't see these pics before.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:21:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:24:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Harry Reid just labeled all of the supporters as domestic terrorists.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:27:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No there are now other specific categories mentioned that gov apologists could fit in to. If describing actions is offensive to ones character, then they should alter their actions and or associations. Getting all butt hurt, and accusing them of character assassination, racism, sexism, or some other blatantly weak and obvious totalitarian leftist propaganda tactic is actually fallacious and unbecoming.

If you can't see that you are in the extreme and vocal minority of gov apologists, then that is a personal problem I don't care to debate. Even the government has admitted they were wrong on this one and retreated from the issue. The police, even a fishcop, would call that a clue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.  This is the exact claim you made: "8% of 3,000 or so ARF members polled are a JBT fishcop or Fed Bureaucrat."  And if we look at the poll, what do we see? Oh look, 8% is the percentage that voted "Federal Government".  You're just backpedaling from your idiotic claim now and trying to throw up smoke so no one notices.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I agree. Though I'm not surprised. What surprised me was it took so long to get the "terrorist" label attached to those that showed up.

Hell, the Republicans in Congress were "terrorists" "hick jacking" the economy and holding the American people "hostage" with a "gun" to Obama's head with the government shut down.

When Jonathan Turley, a far to left Constitutional law professor says we are facing a Constitutional Crisis due to executive overreach and the current administration not respecting the checks and balances put in place in 1787 - to me that raises a significant red flag.

As Becky Gerritson said when testifying before Congress regarding IRS targeting:

[div style='margin-left: 40px;']“I am not here today as a serf or a vassal. I am not begging my lords for mercy. I am a born-free, American woman – wife, mother and citizen – and I’m telling my government that you have forgotten your place. It is not your responsibility to look out for my well-being or monitor my speech. It is not your right to assert an agenda. The posts you occupy exist to preserve American liberty. You have sworn to perform that duty. And you have faltered.”

I don't think there are many rationale people that want to start shooting each other. However, federal government has shown time and again they do not respect nor care about the rule of law.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was so close to a shooting war.

[div style='margin-left: 40px;']“I am not here today as a serf or a vassal. I am not begging my lords for mercy. I am a born-free, American woman – wife, mother and citizen – and I’m telling my government that you have forgotten your place. It is not your responsibility to look out for my well-being or monitor my speech. It is not your right to assert an agenda. The posts you occupy exist to preserve American liberty. You have sworn to perform that duty. And you have faltered.”

Vote and donate money to lobby groups! That will put the govt in check, duh!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:37:18 AM EDT
[#19]
The state should have found a way for him to pay his money and the feds should never have tried to bully him and show up with force over cattle grazing rights. all in all the govt did let him down and there was no need for it to get this far out of control. intimidation tactics don't always work and when they don't you look silly running backwards.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Even if it was for the most noblest cause you could think of, the media was going to demonize anyone who shows with guns (except govt agents of course).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixt.

Exactly!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The state should have found a way for him to pay his money and the feds should never have tried to bully him and show up with force over cattle grazing rights. all in all the govt did let him down and there was no need for it to get this far out of control. intimidation tactics don't always work and when they don't you look silly running backwards.
View Quote

What do you believe Nevada could have done?  I guess they could agree to serve as an intermediary.  Bundy pays all the back-fees to Nevada, Nevada passes it straight to the Feds.  Feds get paid, Bundy gets to continue his "Geds don't own no land" fantasy.

Doesn't address the issue of him running hundreds of head of cattle on land that he didn't sign a lease on.  Remember, the lease was changed 20 years ago, reducing his herd size to 150.  Bundy refused to agree to that lease.  He's had no legal right to have any cattle on that land for the past 20 years.  Unless he's willing to sign that lease, and to get all the extra cattle off that land, he's still in the same position.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:57:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

IMO, this is what sent them packing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It could just be me, but it doesn't look like he even has an angle on the agents.  The slot he's in points his weapon off to the right of the next bridge.  

Your point isn't lost, though.  I sure as hell would be occupying high ground in that situation, and a bunch of agents in a valley surrounded by hills starts to take on a look of some of those cowboy and indian movies I watched when I was a kid.  I can't imagine all the former military guys in that camp would suggest - let's just line up in front of them!  I hope that info stays discrete, though, and I'm not going to speculate further on it.  

I suspect one thing the Feds will never do again is come with too little manpower .
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:58:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixt.

Absolutely. The instant someone showed up with or without guns was the instant the media and the Left decided to shape the narrative.

Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do and not worry about what your opponents say or do.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think it was the totality of the situation: total amount of people, cameras, guns, everything.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What do you believe Nevada could have done?  I guess they could agree to serve as an intermediary.  Bundy pays all the back-fees to Nevada, Nevada passes it straight to the Feds.  Feds get paid, Bundy gets to continue his "Geds don't own no land" fantasy.

Doesn't address the issue of him running hundreds of head of cattle on land that he didn't sign a lease on.  Remember, the lease was changed 20 years ago, reducing his herd size to 150.  Bundy refused to agree to that lease.  He's had no legal right to have any cattle on that land for the past 20 years.  Unless he's willing to sign that lease, and to get all the extra cattle off that land, he's still in the same position.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he would have made those lease payments directly to the Reid foundation none of this would have happened.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:09:40 AM EDT
[#28]
This whole things kind of reminds me of a renter I had in the past that decided he was no longer going to pay me rent but felt he should still be allowed to stay there since he had been renting the house for years
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:11:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:12:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Hey Snips,

Let me clue you in. The nice folks out here(West USA) are sick and tired of people from your side of the country telling us how to manage our resource.
It is clear you have no idea why these people are willing to fight to protect a way of life. I am not asking that you not continue to argue this issue on here. I like you, and I just wanted to point out what an absolute dip shit you sound like when trying to argue this issue from your home state of GA. If you haven't figured out who the sucker is by now..........

Oh and by the way, we welcome your tourist dollars and our SAR teams love looking for you guys when you run out of H2o.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:13:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The family of the Nevada rancher in a simmering feud with the federal government over rangeland rights is refocusing attention on the local sheriff, claiming he could put the standoff to rest with a wave of his hand.

"He could stop this right now, and he knows that," Bailey Logue, daughter of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, recently told Fox News' "On the Record."

Logue claimed all the sheriff has to do is say "no" to federal authorities who for years have gone after Bundy for unpaid grazing fees. "He has more power than all those feds do in this county. This is his county, he runs it. He has got full control over this county. If he says no, they have to back down," Logue said.

Other supporters have made similar comments, suggesting Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie can tell the federal Bureau of Land Management to high-tail out of Nevada.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/18/sheriff-caught-in-middle-over-nevada-rancher-feud/

View Quote

So, yet more sovereign bullshit.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:15:07 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I think it was the totality of the situation: total amount of people, cameras, guns, everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cameras and social media are tge only thing that caused them to back down rather than bring reinforcements.  Theres no way they could say "we were forced to shoot them" and get away with it.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:17:46 AM EDT
[#34]
I guess you cant manage land you have no right to get to. thats funny shit right there and I hope it works out that way.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:18:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hey Snips,

Let me clue you in. The nice folks out here(West USA) are sick and tired of people from your side of the country telling us how to manage our resource.
It is clear you have no idea why these people are willing to fight to protect a way of life. I am not asking that you not continue to argue this issue on here. I like you, and I just wanted to point out what an absolute dip shit you sound like when trying to argue this issue from your home state of GA. If you haven't figured out who the sucker is by now..........

Oh and by the way, we welcome your tourist dollars and our SAR teams love looking for you guys when you run out of H2o.
View Quote

You're free to be as upset and annoyed as you want.  
You're also free to elect representatives who will take that attitude with them when they serve in Congress.  Congress controls the agencies that make the rules you don't like.
You're free to petition and lobby for the transfer of all that Federal land to the respective states.

You're not free to pretend that the Feds don't have a legal claim to the land.  Well, you are, in the same way you're free to say the Civil War never happened.
You're not free to run your cattle on land you don't have rights to.
You're not free to interfere with attempts to remove those cattle.

And if Reid is re-elected after all he's said so far, it's going to look like Nevada as a whole isn't as sick and tired as you think.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Cameras and social media are tge only thing that caused them to back down rather than bring reinforcements.  Theres no way they could say "we were forced to shoot them" and get away with it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If this is true, why didn't they just take out Bundy and his family in 2012?  Weren't any cameras back then that I know of.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hey Snips,

View Quote

Let me bring up this fact. Those SAR teams have volunteers many who are ranchers just like the Bundy family.
Cowboy Code I posted it earlier.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The family of the Nevada rancher in a simmering feud with the federal government over rangeland rights is refocusing attention on the local sheriff, claiming he could put the standoff to rest with a wave of his hand.

"He could stop this right now, and he knows that," Bailey Logue, daughter of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, recently told Fox News' "On the Record."

Logue claimed all the sheriff has to do is say "no" to federal authorities who for years have gone after Bundy for unpaid grazing fees. "He has more power than all those feds do in this county. This is his county, he runs it. He has got full control over this county. If he says no, they have to back down," Logue said.

Other supporters have made similar comments, suggesting Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie can tell the federal Bureau of Land Management to high-tail out of Nevada.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/18/sheriff-caught-in-middle-over-nevada-rancher-feud/

Well, when you've been fighting and arguing with someone for 20-some years about the same thing, can see how one could get tired of it and decide to no longer give that person(s) the time of day.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And if Reid is re-elected after all he's said so far, it's going to look like Nevada as a whole isn't as sick and tired as you think.
View Quote

Or, perhaps it will just be another shinning example of the farce and tragedy we were warned about.

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives.
A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both”  James Madison

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:30:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You're also free to elect representatives who will take that attitude with them when they serve in Congress.  Congress controls the agencies that make the rules you don't like.
You're free to petition and lobby for the transfer of all that Federal land to the respective states.

You're not free to pretend that the Feds don't have a legal claim to the land.  Well, you are, in the same way you're free to say the Civil War never happened.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Snips,

I think the reason people are unsure about your intentions in this thread has to do with comments you make like in the last line of your post. You come off as happy or excited at the thought of a POS dem winning re- election. I know you are careful to not outright say it but every one of your posts has hints about your anti-conservative intentions. Everyone believes you have a ulterior motive that remains undefined.

Not to mention the fact that if your argument is right, the country is fucked.

It appears you have all day to argue on here and fine tune your retorts.
I have to go back to work now. Lunch is over.
If you are on .gov assistance, you are welcome.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:35:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#43]
So exercising the 1st and 2nd amendment rights is terrorism?

Got it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:40:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Got it.
View Quote

This is precisely the reason why the Left worked so hard at equating the 2nd Amendment with hunting. We all need to remember that.

If the 2A is about hunting, then everything beyond that (like what happened in NV) is muy malo.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#45]
James Yeager and company are still there hanging out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhR2DXO59g8
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:42:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Exactly what I was thinking. Next time they will bring in more and have several rings of security for such an operation.

This thing exploded in a very short period of time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It could just be me, but it doesn't look like he even has an angle on the agents.  The slot he's in points his weapon off to the right of the next bridge.  

Your point isn't lost, though.  I sure as hell would be occupying high ground in that situation, and a bunch of agents in a valley surrounded by hills starts to take on a look of some of those cowboy and indian movies I watched when I was a kid.  I can't imagine all the former military guys in that camp would suggest - let's just line up in front of them!  I hope that info stays discrete, though, and I'm not going to speculate further on it.  

I suspect one thing the Feds will never do again is come with too little manpower .

Exactly what I was thinking. Next time they will bring in more and have several rings of security for such an operation.

This thing exploded in a very short period of time.

Then "the people" should have a BIGGER "ring" around them as well.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Snips,

Obviously, your assessment has been proven very wrong.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:43:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ranching and farming is not a "job" or a "career" that is brought up in a high school guidance councilor's office during career week.  

It is a livelihood...a legacy.. that passed from generation to generation.  These people are passionate about this because this is what they were born to do and the .gov is doing nothing but trying to kill that spirit with unnecessary regulation and exorbitant fees.  They are doing it to small dairy farmers in our area, we used to be HUGE mild producing county.  I can't find anything facts to back it up, but my grandfather said we were the milk producing capital of the world.  There are rail-lines and spurs right up to an old dairy processing plant.  Now, I think there are less than 15 active dairies in our county.  There used to be 10 within 4 miles of our farm.

People who don't get a pit in their stomach when they see a silo that has fallen or a barn collapse due to a couple decades of neglect, will never understand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Snips,

Ranching and farming is not a "job" or a "career" that is brought up in a high school guidance councilor's office during career week.  

It is a livelihood...a legacy.. that passed from generation to generation.  These people are passionate about this because this is what they were born to do and the .gov is doing nothing but trying to kill that spirit with unnecessary regulation and exorbitant fees.  They are doing it to small dairy farmers in our area, we used to be HUGE mild producing county.  I can't find anything facts to back it up, but my grandfather said we were the milk producing capital of the world.  There are rail-lines and spurs right up to an old dairy processing plant.  Now, I think there are less than 15 active dairies in our county.  There used to be 10 within 4 miles of our farm.

People who don't get a pit in their stomach when they see a silo that has fallen or a barn collapse due to a couple decades of neglect, will never understand.

There are dairy farms in all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
Dairy is the number one agricultural business in California, Idaho, Arizona, Utah, New Hampshire, Michigan, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont and Wisconsin.

California is responsible for 21.3% of the U.S. milk supply – more than any other state.

Rural America and the agricultural economy in general is greatly impacted by a strong dairy business. When a dairy farm spends money locally, it creates a multiplier effect. The U.S. dairy industry is estimated at $140 billion in economic output, $29 billion in household earnings, and more than 900,000 jobs (based on economic analysis of direct and indirect economic impact of U.S. dairy from farm through processing).  

Source

And one more:

Farm Milk Production

Major trends in U.S. milk production include 1) a fairly steady slow increase in production as gains in milk production per cow outweigh declines in the number of cows, and 2) a consistent decline in the number of dairy operations, matched by a continual rise in the number of cows per operation.

Since 1970, milk production has risen by almost half, even though milk cow numbers have declined by about a fourth (from about 12 million in 1970 to roughly 9 million in 2007, see map 16x16 - PDF). Milk production per cow has nearly doubled, from 9,700 pounds in 1970 to nearly 19,000 pounds in 2007. Similarly, the number of dairy operations declined from about 650,000 in 1970 to roughly 90,000 in the early 2000s, while over the same period, the average herd size increased fivefold from about 20 cows to 100 cows.

Source Part Deux
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Got it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:50:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
James Yeager and company are still there hanging out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhR2DXO59g8
View Quote

A lot of people on here love to bash Yeager, but I'm proud of the dude. He's not just some keyboard warrior who talks the talk. I think it wouldn't have gone well for the Bundys had people like him, HossUSMC and everyone else didn't go.

(Not a Yeager wannabe although I do like some of vids when he's not tier 1 ranting)
Page / 184
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top