Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If the video shows what he is eating and it's source, can him. The problem is we have an edited video. It shows him eating but where did the food come from. I always bring protein bars to a warrant. You never know how long the will be.

If video shows him eating or drinking anything from there, he needs discipline. If it is a narcotic laced food, can him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why wait for the positive hit?  You have video evidence of them using drugs.

If the video shows what he is eating and it's source, can him. The problem is we have an edited video. It shows him eating but where did the food come from. I always bring protein bars to a warrant. You never know how long the will be.

If video shows him eating or drinking anything from there, he needs discipline. If it is a narcotic laced food, can him.

Agreed on all counts.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'll bet the one cop scratching his nuts all the time likes to go on vice raids too.

You know, to sample the product.

What makes me wonder is why are they smashing doors on
a place that is apparently open for business??

View Quote

Evidently, many cops thing they're Marines these days. Breaking shit and killing people.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I spoke with Frank, he has been an inspiration to me for being honest...... this just disgusts me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why are so many of them ok with that? Out of that many guys not one thought that was a bad idea? WTF?

<a href="http://s4.photobucket.com/user/phuzzygnu/media/h_zps497923f1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/phuzzygnu/h_zps497923f1.jpg</a>

-p.

I spoke with Frank, he has been an inspiration to me for being honest...... this just disgusts me.

You weren't there. Don't be MMQBing them.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:42:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That looked like raid by The Village People.

All it needs is the soundtrack to Macho Man!

Anyone out there with good video editing skills?
View Quote

Not sure about that...I didn't see one dressed like an outlaw biker
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Can I run the lights and siren on the way?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They should have just ate some edibles, and then raided the place........

Tomorrow

Yeah we will raid it tomorrow.

Wanna get a pizza?

Can I run the lights and siren on the way?

Dude, we're cops.    Oh, fuck.  Which one's my car?  
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:59:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Didn't know that Super Troopers 2 was already filming
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:08:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Meh...dopers.  Zero fucks given.

View Quote

You mean the cops?Because they are using Marijuana.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:10:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

You see that in a lot of videos where criminals are trying to cover their tracks.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then they should have no problem submitting to a hair follicle test.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:17:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

We must submit to blood, urine, or hair. It is the employer's choice too.

Refuse and you are fired.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Seems like this sort of think is becoming less the exception and more the rule.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:22:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Exactly what made the cops think there was going to be a gun fight? I am not sure why the cops came in with guns out and pointed at customers.

The IRS shuts down companies all the time but manage not to point weapons at the employees when they do so.

The police are enforcing a "code violation" in Santa Ana. I have never seen the police used to shut down building sites that didn't have the permits.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:22:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good. I have to take a hair test at my employers request, after my initial one when I was hired. A piss test is a joke if someone really wants to beat it, especially if it's unsupervised.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:23:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why are so many of them ok with that? Out of that many guys not one thought that was a bad idea? WTF?
View Quote

Kick her in the NUB.  

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:24:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Good. I have to take a hair test at my employers request, after my initial one when I was hired. A piss test is a joke if someone really wants to beat it, especially if it's unsupervised.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you are suspected, they watch. There is also minimal notice (none is the norm).
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:26:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
California cops often can get away with anything and they know it.  Highly paid and highly protected.
View Quote

Or maybe it is so unimpressive when it's properly handled that the media doesn't report it? That way, the only articles you actually see about cops are the few pieces of shit because they're doing something so outlandish it's newsworthy?

Nah, that can't be right, news sources report everything that happens and don't even have biases. California LEOs are definitely untouchable and never get fired or held accountable for their actions.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:36:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Or maybe it is so unimpressive when it's properly handled that the media doesn't report it? That way, the only articles you actually see about cops are the few pieces of shit because they're doing something so outlandish it's newsworthy?

Nah, that can't be right, news sources report everything that happens and don't even have biases. California LEOs are definitely untouchable and never get fired or held accountable for their actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

California cops often can get away with anything and they know it.  Highly paid and highly protected.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Cite?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And cops wonder why people are starting to look down on them?!? Gee, when you see these sort of "isolated incidents" on a daily basis, it makes one start to wonder about the people in the profession...

Cite?

Glad you decided to finally show up and handle your business.

I was concerned I was going to have to say it.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:37:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Kick her in the NUB.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kick her in the NUB.  

It sounded to me like she kept saying, "nob"

Must be on her mind.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:42:17 PM EDT
[#20]
LOL at the Motorola ads on the Santa Anna Police twitter page.

Link

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Didn't know that Super Troopers 2 was already filming
View Quote

Thats the perfect explaination.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:44:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not saying it's a rule but damn, it's often (the word I used earlier). There's definitely lots of good Cali LEOs.  

I'll repeat myself, I won't be surprised if they all keep their jobs.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:50:56 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.nowhabersham.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/knight208.jpg

Yup, that's me. The dude saying that what these officers did was horseshit and that the media doesn't report on business as usual because frankly it's quite boring is a white knight
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:51:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Off to install a second DVR.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:53:49 PM EDT
[#25]
from the professsion that has sued in court for its right to disqualify over-intelligent applicants

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:55:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not every raid has full video of the cops' actions.  And judging by them taking down the cameras, they want it to stay that way.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:56:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
In!

Digging the moto cop keeping his helmet on
View Quote

seriously....was it for protection or to obscure his identity? either way, he went full retard
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Cite?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And cops wonder why people are starting to look down on them?!? Gee, when you see these sort of "isolated incidents" on a daily basis, it makes one start to wonder about the people in the profession...

Cite?

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

seriously....was it for protection or to obscure his identity? either way, he went full retard
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In!

He will henceforth be referred to as Officer Spaceball, please

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:58:13 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cite?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ca10BuVvWxQ/hqdefault.jpg

No cite.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:59:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Raids pot store because pot is bad, mm'kay.

Eats pot brownies because "profechunal enuffffff."

Classic.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm not saying it's a rule but damn, it's often (the word I used earlier). There's definitely lots of good Cali LEOs.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is unfortunately often but you have to wonder what's changed - Are there more shitty officers or is it easier to catch the bad ones in the act now?

But it likely depends on the unedited footage. If it's not obvious they're grabbing their snacks from under the counter that creates doubt. From what I've seen it looks bad but not knowing what the unedited footage shows, I don't feel like I could say either way. If the unedited footage is as damning as this, I suspect they'll be getting let go at the least, but I've been wrong before.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:02:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Too me, the dialogue sounded extremely damning.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:03:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In!

https://www.braintrauma.org/tbi-faqs/tbi-statistics/

Facts About TBI in the USA

Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is the leading cause of death and disability in children and adults from ages 1 to 44.

Brain injuries are most often caused by motor vehicle crashes, sports injuries, or simple falls on the playground, at work or in the home.

Every year, approximately 52,000 deaths occur from traumatic brain injury.

An estimated 1.5 million head injuries occur every year in the United States emergency rooms. a

An estimated 1.6 million to 3.8 million sports-related TBIs occur each year.

At least 5.3 million Americans, 2% of the U.S. population, currently live with disabilities resulting from TBI.

Moderate & severe head injury (respectively) is associated with a 2.3 and 4.5 times increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease.

Males are about twice as likely as females to experience a TBI.

The leading causes of TBI are falls, motor vehicle crashes, struck by or against events, and assaults, respectively.

TBI hospitalization rates have increased from 79% per 100,000 in 2002 to 87.9% per 100,000 in 2003.

Exposures to blasts are a leading cause of TBI among active duty military personnel in war zones.

Veterans’ advocates believe that between 10 and 20% of Iraq veterans, or 150,000 and 300,000 service members have some level of TBI.

30% of soldiers admitted to Walter Reed Army Medical Center have been diagnosed as having had a TBI.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:03:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

No cite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cite?

No cite.

You really need a cite for the basic premise that police are losing the public's trust? Have you turned a fucking radio or TV on in the past two years?

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:04:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
from the professsion that has sued in court for its right to disqualify over-intelligent applicants

http://thereformedbroker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Far-side-school-for-the-gifted.jpg

View Quote

I guess I'm out of the loop. What now?
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:05:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You really need a cite for the basic premise that police are losing the public's trust? Have you turned a fucking radio or TV on in the past two years?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cite?

No cite.

I don't think much of the public so.....I'm generally going to support cops and also not speed, not do illegal drugs, etc.  I doubt I'll ever have an issue with a cop.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:06:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cite?

No cite.

Ah, yes, a good place to glean accurate, honest information on how the public is feeling - The media
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:08:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You'd think after so many cops have been jammed up by hidden cameras they'd learn.
View Quote

What makes you think they didnt know they were being recorded?
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Wow.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:09:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And did they really need to knock in the doors?  Looked like the place was open for business and they could have just walked right in.
View Quote

Ever been buzzed into a jewelry store, gun store or pawn shop?
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Notice how they kicked in a door that is in compliance with the State (albeit not Feds in fairness) instead of a ghetto meth lab or crack house.

View Quote

California does not allow marijuana sales for profit.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cite?

No cite.

he doesn't understand that when the ordinary public is polite to him it is not b/c they like him but b/c they know he has the power to ruin/end their lives and probably get away w/ it.   Guess what cops, of the people who are are polite to you, most of them are somewhat scared of you and either dislike or loath you.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Agreed on all counts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed on all counts.

Yep.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:10:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I would think fired/ pull certification and jail time. They were tampering with evidence (by eating the stuff & destroying cameras), unless they can figure out some really awesome alibi  (no that was a ham sammich I was eating)  they are thoroughly fecked
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit does that make "The Shield" look like a documentary or what?

I predict time off (that they can buy back with unused sick days) and a temporary letter in their files.

I would think fired/ pull certification and jail time. They were tampering with evidence (by eating the stuff & destroying cameras), unless they can figure out some really awesome alibi  (no that was a ham sammich I was eating)  they are thoroughly fecked

Sounds like they got that alibi.....whole dept must be corrupt/covering each others asses....or at least Commander has their back

Clips from the May 26 raid at Sky High Collective that purport to show officers dismantling surveillance cameras, making derogatory remarks about an amputee, eating and playing darts are “concerning,” Santa Ana police Cmdr. Chris Revere said Thursday.

“We expect our officers to act in a certain way,” said Revere, who is in charge of the department’s internal affair division. “If they don’t we hold them accountable. But at the same time we have to be fair.

It’s possible the officers were removing the cameras as part of the collection of evidence in connection with a search warrant for the dispensary, Revere said.

None of the officers involved in the raid have been placed on administrative leave, he added.

The internal affairs investigation could take several weeks and will involve reviewing the videos and interviewing the officers and those present at the dispensary when the raid took place. A final report will be delivered to Santa Ana Police Chief Carlos Rojas, who will determine if the officers violated department policies, Revere said.

ETA: Not if they violated the law, exceeded their authority, etc....just if they violated department policies.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:10:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You'd think after so many cops have been jammed up by hidden cameras they'd learn.

Something about them tearing down the cameras, but missing one.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I don't think much of the public so.....I'm generally going to support cops and also not speed, not do illegal drugs, etc.  I doubt I'll ever have an issue with a cop.
View Quote

Don't clench your butt cheeks or walk with purpose should be at the top of your list.

Gotta keep up with the times.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
In!

View Quote

I can swear I hard the Village People playing when he came on scene.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:17:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Collecting the cameras as evidence in a sales case is normal.

Cops with gallows humor, check.
Cops collecting evidence of drug sales, check.
Hungry cop having a snack from his lunch, check.
Bored cop playing darts because the case agent is taking to damn long, funny.

Such corruption.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cite?

No kidding. Last cop got murdered thread I saw barely mustered 2 pages of condolences....and this is a "pro Le" website. let that sink in.

If you remove the comments from posters who are themselves LE the picture looks even worse.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1732009_Wisconsin_State_Trooper_shot__reportedly_killed___Suspect_killed_by_trooper_.html
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top