Site Notices
Page / 58
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:27:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

i'm emily i'm 18 i have a 9 month old baby girl i love being a mom! for now i'm a stay home mom i'm just on this pof thing for fun looking for some new friends and maybe the (MAN) of my dreams ha someone that wants to have fun with me be my best friend has no drama that will fall in love with me and my baby and will marry me someday :) i love hanging out love music really like country music chinese food and sweet foods are the best! i like cooking and cleaning i love to get all dressed up to just stay home and watch a movie or to go out really i just want to be a cute housewive and have a family and have someone that really loves me i just want a real man! well now i'm a pretty good person get to know me :)

http://salemsgyrosandsubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/chocolate-cake.jpg

She ain't fat now, but she will be. She has youth on her side, at the moment.

eh, she had a kid and is still skinny.  plus she doesn't look like the girls with the "im gonna gain a shit ton of weight" cheeks.

Give it 10 years, tops. The only reason she's thin now, is because she's feeding her nose. Bank on it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

i'm emily i'm 18 i have a 9 month old baby girl i love being a mom! for now i'm a stay home mom i'm just on this pof thing for fun looking for some new friends and maybe the (MAN) of my dreams ha someone that wants to have fun with me be my best friend has no drama that will fall in love with me and my baby and will marry me someday :) i love hanging out love music really like country music chinese food and sweet foods are the best! i like cooking and cleaning i love to get all dressed up to just stay home and watch a movie or to go out really i just want to be a cute housewive and have a family and have someone that really loves me i just want a real man! well now i'm a pretty good person get to know me :)

eh, she had a kid and is still skinny.  plus she doesn't look like the girls with the "im gonna gain a shit ton of weight" cheeks.

Well we know she puts out but we don't know if that pic is pre or post kid?  My money is on a few months pregnant when the titty fairy shows up but the belly hasn't started to expand.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:40:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

She's probably so skinny because she's rolling on Ecstasy.  Look at the size of those pupils!  
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:42:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, I just went to that site, did a local search.

First pic that came up was a fat gal... eating!

You can't make this up.

Why be fat, and have as your profile pic one of you showing down on food?

Like the "want to see my rape dungeon?" thing earlier (well, maybe not exactly like that, since he was obviously going for shock value and comedy), I kind of wonder if being brutally honest works better.

Maybe she was looking for specific kind of responder.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feeder_%28fetish%29#Feederism

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Thought "Plenty Of Fish" was referring to the smell.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 5:32:16 PM EDT
[#6]
If you can't get laid on POF you either really suck or have some standards.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

So, I just went to that site, did a local search.

First pic that came up was a fat gal... eating!

You can't make this up.

Why be fat, and have as your profile pic one of you showing down on food?

Like the "want to see my rape dungeon?" thing earlier (well, maybe not exactly like that, since he was obviously going for shock value and comedy), I kind of wonder if being brutally honest works better.

Maybe she was looking for specific kind of responder.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feeder_%28fetish%29#Feederism

Plenty of chubby chasers on here.

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Followed advice from the Shooter42 thread about how to meet women on POF circa 2010 and got my first date with my now wife because of it.

Arfcom caused me to be married... how is that?
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 10:07:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm on POF and OKCupid.com

I hear from guys who say many women are on there wanting a meal ticket.   One guy told me that he went out with a girl, and they went through 1 bottle of wine and the girl orders another, and told him that she was going to take it home...on HIS tab!!!    I work with a girl who calls men her "sponsors"......she loves going out with a bunch of guys for free dinners.   This behavior pisses me off.   No wonder I find so many men on those sites are skittish as hell.  

I hear guys also say that most women don't post a current pic of themselves, then when the initial meeting happens the guy sees she is clearly 100 pounds heavier than her picture and a LOT older.  

Women just need to realize that men are not looking for perfection and we all get old, and gray and even fat.   It's part of life.  

I am NOT sure what is going on with these men and what the prior women in their lives did to them........but there are some really skittish guys on there!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 10:12:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I met one online was a super cool chick, x bartender blonde that was a sophisticated country girl. She was actually prettier than her pics.  She wanted to 'take it slow' so I held off on the throttle.  After almost a month of spending all our free time together including staying up all night looking out over the lake and drinking she said it was time and told me I needed to get a bottle of a certain tequila and some oranges.  We spent the weekend in bed and Sunday morning after she drained my nads again I told her she was the best and her response was to look at the ceiling and say that she just got another bad boy's number.   And that was it.  She turned into a distant, cold bitch.  She did reveal to me later that she 'had issues.' Two years later I noticed she not only was still running her same internet ad she was one of those rare women that gets younger in time.  

I'm not sure how to say this politely, but maybe you didn't perform well in bed and she was giving you the weekend to see if it got better?

I dated a lady for a while who was funny, smart, and made good money.  Finally got her naked and dear god, she was a dead fuck.  It was bad.  i thought maybe she was just shy and needed time to come alive.  Nope, tried twice again and it was the same.  Had to drop her.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well we know she puts out but we don't know if that pic is pre or post kid?  My money is on a few months pregnant when the titty fairy shows up but the belly hasn't started to expand.  

hmm, didn't think of that.  good point

Link Posted: 6/30/2012 9:43:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I see this in her future:

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am NOT sure what is going on with these men and what the prior women in their lives did to them........but there are some really skittish guys on there!!

I am skittish if the woman comes on too strong or too willing.  With most women on those sites, even the not as attractive ones, it is like pulling teeth to get a conversation going.  Usually that conversation ends up being one sided where I asked them questions and they just talk about themselves.  Most women that I have met online have been 20 to 30 pounds heavier than their pictures.  What you don't realize is that I just spent the last 2 weeks trying to "plan things out", "be creative", "be orginal", "be fun", while carrying 90% of the conversation.  I have 2 weeks of my life invested in this one setting and then the woman shows up and clearly was being dishonest from the start.  

I'm talking to one right now says she is 26 her pic looks maybe 24 and she had a kid(s).  She's interesting and all but my gut is telling me she has more than one kid and the pic might from before she had it/them.  I won't know until I further the conversation, plan a date, get everything lined up for the date, drive to her place, and hope she isn't 80 pounds heavier than her picture.  Damn right I'm skittish.  I need to message her back but I really don't want to because of the uncertainty she creates in her profile.

Then you have the women that want to talk by a chat program.  They do that so there is no record of the propositioning you for sex offering to let you do whatever you want if you help pay their bills.  Then you also have the "women" that admit only after you start talking to them that they are really a tranny!

If you want guys to not be as skittish put up several recently pictures, including a full body shot, and label them with the date and event.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 9:56:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am skittish if the woman comes on too strong or too willing.  With most women on those sites, even the not as attractive ones, it is like pulling teeth to get a conversation going.  Usually that conversation ends up being one sided where I asked them questions and they just talk about themselves.  Most women that I have met online have been 20 to 30 pounds heavier than their pictures.  What you don't realize is that I just spent the last 2 weeks trying to "plan things out", "be creative", "be orginal", "be fun", while carrying 90% of the conversation.  I have 2 weeks of my life invested in this one setting and then the woman shows up and clearly was being dishonest from the start.  

If you want guys to not be as skittish put up several recently pictures, including a full body shot, and label them with the date and event.  

I know what you mean.  It can be pretty taxing to try to initiate and sustain interesting conversation, especially with someone you've only "met" online.  I've talked to several different girls for a week or two nonstop, everything seems to be going great, mutual interest etc, and then all of a sudden they cut contact completely without any explanation at all.  Maybe they're just looking for an ego boost or something, I don't know.  Not to mention the ones who are lying about themselves, appearances or otherwise.  The more women I meet/ talk to online, the more skittish and skeptical I become.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:00:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Women are very different, even strange. I have one female friend that will lament about not getting dates, then when I ask about online stuff she says, "yeah I have a profile and have had tons of messages, but I dunno." She has no reason to not message dudes back, or take a look at their profile. She just doesn't. Then gripes about it.

I think that sounds like all the women that reject me and then they'll bitch when they're 30-35 about how they can't find someone decent.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:00:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Did the online dating thing for a year or so when I moved back to the States.

My final analysis is that, for the effort expended, it's just as easy to just go out and meet people in the real world, and the quality of pie is a lot better.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#17]

I wonder what the female version of this thread would reveal?

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:06:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Before I got married, I talked to some women online to try to meet. One woman sent me her picture...not model hot, but very attractive. Seemed nice on the phone. After some time talking we decided to meet for lunch. I show up, and she was easily 80-100 pounds heavier than in her picture. Oh, and she brought along her 7 year old daughter...she never mentioned that little detail about being a mom.

We muddled through lunch and went our own ways. That night she calls me and said she had a great time, wants to see me again, blah blah blah. I politely told her no thank you. She got all mad and said I was shallow and didn't like her because she was a mom and overweight. I told her I didn't like the fact that she never said anything about being a mom ( i don't have problems with single moms, just would have been nice to know. I was a single dad and I told her that ) and she obviously sent me a picture from several years before. I didn't like the deception. I was about 30 pounds overweight at the time, yet I sent her a current picture. I didn't send her one from 2,3 or 5 years ago. She insisted that I was shallow for not liking fat people, and hung up.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Haha that's a discussion I'd like to see.  I'm sure it would be interesting.  I imagine women get tired of cookie cutter messages and creepers and whatnot, maybe after a while it gets hard to distinguish between assholes and legitimate guys.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:27:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

My final analysis is that, for the effort expended, it's just as easy to just go out and meet people in the real world, and the quality of pie is a lot better.

For some sure, especially if you have a job that puts in contact with a lot of the general public.  I work in a cube all day, pretty much have no contact with the public, and there is nothing attractive around here.  I had a friend that worked in a high end clothing store and couldn't understand the appeal to online dating.  Of course he had 100 hot women walk past him, talk to him, and flirt with him every day.  For him online dating would be a lost cause.  For me, sitting in front of a computer all day with no public interaction, it's a great way to see what is out there.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:31:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

For some sure, especially if you have a job that puts in contact with a lot of the general public.  I work in a cube all day, pretty much have no contact with the public, and there is nothing attractive around here.  I had a friend that worked in a high end clothing store and couldn't understand the appeal to online dating.  Of course he had 100 hot women walk past him, talk to him, and flirt with him every day.  For him online dating would be a lost cause.  For me, sitting in front of a computer all day with no public interaction, it's a great way to see what is out there.

Same here.  I try really hard not to date people I work with and dating people I interact with on-the-job would be profoundly unprofessional.  Church and bars don't interest me.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Internet dating is like backwards bizarro world.  Last girl I met from online said she wanted to take things really slow.  This was right after we had sex on the first date.  
She thinks that by saying, "I want to take thing slow", it will weed out the guys that only want sex.

In reality, she might as well light a flare in her vag to make it easier to find.

I think you have to go to Southeast Asia for that.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:45:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If your just trolling these sites for sex why don't you just use one of the"adult" ones?

Tried that.  With the exception of SLS, I swear every single person on an adult site is there for free pictures, or your skin . . . for their lampshades.  

SLS is good to go.  Especially if you like that cougar poon
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:49:51 AM EDT
[#24]
SLS??
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#25]
I start hinting at what a freak I am by the 3rd or 4th message, if they run scared they aren't for me. If they stick around they either are just as freaky, or have no self-esteem. Either way, I'm getting laid.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:51:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
SLS??

Swing Life Style

(I Googled it)

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:55:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I start hinting at what a freak I am by the 3rd or 4th message, if they run scared they aren't for me. If they stick around they either are just as freaky, or have no self-esteem. Either way, I'm getting laid.

Any guess on what percentage is freaky vs would run away if you make a suggestive comment?  I'm starting to think most people have some type of inner freak but I usually play it more reserved.  If most people do that as to not scare off someone, then it is really just a big miscommunication.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:56:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Same here.  I try really hard not to date people I work with and dating people I interact with on-the-job would be profoundly unprofessional.  Church and bars don't interest me.

Similar.  I work from home, no interest in the bar scene, and my church has exactly ONE woman in my age group.  I have no interest in attending another church just to check out the available young women.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 11:02:20 AM EDT
[#29]
I went one two dates from a girl on POF.

She was hot, just like her profile.

After the second date, she stopped returning my calls.

I figure she must get 100 emails per day, and guess she found someone better.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 11:06:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That is usually the case.  A girl I dated earlier this year told me she "wanted to be friends with everyone, friends with benefits with who she chooses, but that she only has one partner at a time".  I've heard that from other women as well, one at a time.  So if you hit it off and then she becomes distant or cuts contact, most likely you were just replaced with the newest guy who made her life fun. I know that is exactly what happened with the one I just described.  Oh well, there is a 100 more out there for me to meet as well.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They pretty much all say the same thing. "Every man over 19 within 50 miles of me has messaged me with either, 'yo girl, what up?', or 'Hi there, my name is so and so and I thought your profile was interesting and I'd like to get to know more about you'."
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#32]
My old roommate met a girl from POF in the casual encounters section and brought her over to the house. She was chubby and covered in tattoos and "British" even though whenever asked about home she would change the subject and the drunker she got the less of an accent she had. They retired to the bedroom and banged it out all night, the next morning when everyone woke up she was gone, along with both cans of compressed air Sean had sitting on his computer desk, he said she had made a couple jokes about huffing the air to get high but he just ignored it. So she stole the cans of air and snuck out before morning.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is usually the case.  A girl I dated earlier this year told me she "wanted to be friends with everyone, friends with benefits with who she chooses, but that she only has one partner at a time".  I've heard that from other women as well, one at a time.  So if you hit it off and then she becomes distant or cuts contact, most likely you were just replaced with the newest guy who made her life fun. I know that is exactly what happened with the one I just described.  Oh well, there is a 100 more out there for me to meet as well.
Maybe "hot" was an exaggeration.

GD would have probably said she needed a sammich.

She was also foreign, and a student, so my guess is she was probably batshit or wanted a man with money.

Infact, now that I think about it....on the first date I had to drive my BIL's car because he was using my truck (no deception intended.)

On the second date I drove my truck.

Maybe THAT was the deal breaker!  

She heard "engineer" and thought "engineer = rich...FTMFW!!!!!!!" and then saw my ford ranger and thought "whatever"  

ETA::either that or I am just socially awkward and lame.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 11:37:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

She heard "engineer" and thought "engineer = rich...FTMFW!!!!!!!" and then saw my ford ranger and thought "whatever"  

ETA::either that or I am just socially awkward and lame.

If you are an engineer then you probably fall into the socially awkward and lame category like the rest of us.    Complex computer programs I can understand, people not so much.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well most of the tub o lards on POF will let you keep their Sootikin as a memento of your date with them.

"1. sootikin

A small, mouse-shaped deposit formed in the vaginal cleft, usually of poorer women who did not wear undergarments - common until the nineteenth century. A sootikin built up over several weeks, even months, of not washing. It was composed of particles of soot, dirt, sweat, smegma (qv) and vaginal and menstrual discharge. When it reached a certain size and weight, it tended to work loose and drop from under the woman's skirt.
Sis....is that your clit or are you sporting a sootikin???"

Holy fuck.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women are very different, even strange. I have one female friend that will lament about not getting dates, then when I ask about online stuff she says, "yeah I have a profile and have had tons of messages, but I dunno." She has no reason to not message dudes back, or take a look at their profile. She just doesn't. Then gripes about it.

I think that sounds like all the women that reject me and then they'll bitch when they're 30-35 about how they can't find someone decent.

A couple of years ago, I ended up car-pooling with several people, and one of the women left a book in my car - Marry Him - the Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough. I thumbed through it before returning it to her, and it was so interesting, I actually bought a copy.

The essential premise is that girls are raised to expect an unrealistic romantic ideal, and through their teens and twenties they have enough suitors that they feel free to dump guys for minor issues. Then when they hit their thirties, the demographics shift, and they're left wondering why they're single with most of the 'good guys' taken.

My favorite quote;
"Greg made me feel like I was the most wonderful woman in the world", she said. "So then I started thinking 'if I'm so wonderful, then maybe I should be with someone better'"

All in all, the book was a fascinating glimpse into the psyche and 'princess' mentality of quite a few of the dating women out there.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 2:35:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any guess on what percentage is freaky vs would run away if you make a suggestive comment?  I'm starting to think most people have some type of inner freak but I usually play it more reserved.  If most people do that as to not scare off someone, then it is really just a big miscommunication.

75% run, 25% keep conversing, of the 25% who keep talking maybe 30-40% are serious about meeting. Closure rate on meeting is probably 90%. most are good for a few hookups before they start wanting something more than a couple drinks and a screw.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A couple of years ago, I ended up car-pooling with several people, and one of the women left a book in my car - Marry Him - the Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough. I thumbed through it before returning it to her, and it was so interesting, I actually bought a copy.

The essential premise is that girls are raised to expect an unrealistic romantic ideal, and through their teens and twenties they have enough suitors that they feel free to dump guys for minor issues. Then when they hit their thirties, the demographics shift, and they're left wondering why they're single with most of the 'good guys' taken.

My favorite quote;
"Greg made me feel like I was the most wonderful woman in the world", she said. "So then I started thinking 'if I'm so wonderful, then maybe I should be with someone better'"

All in all, the book was a fascinating glimpse into the psyche and 'princess' mentality of quite a few of the dating women out there.

That's kind of my thought.  Maybe I need to get a copy.

Re-reading that quote reminds me of what a few women have told me.  They've said "You treat me so well, no one has treated me this well."  Then why not ENJOY IT and BE HAPPY?
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#39]
If you can't get laid from POF, then something is wrong with you or you are not trying hard enough.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 3:28:20 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Re-reading that quote reminds me of what a few women have told me. They've said "You treat me so well, no one has treated me this well." Then why not ENJOY IT and BE HAPPY?

Because you are too nice.  There is no excitement, drama, and danger for them to feed off of.  So they dump you for a bad boy who will treat them like crap.  That's just how some women are.  I don't know what the real percentage is but I would say 1/3 to 1/2 of them could fall into that category.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any guess on what percentage is freaky vs would run away if you make a suggestive comment? I'm starting to think most people have some type of inner freak but I usually play it more reserved. If most people do that as to not scare off someone, then it is really just a big miscommunication.

75% run, 25% keep conversing, of the 25% who keep talking maybe 30-40% are serious about meeting. Closure rate on meeting is probably 90%. most are good for a few hookups before they start wanting something more than a couple drinks and a screw.

I figured the numbers would have been reversed. This last go around, the last 3 months or so, I've been much more direct, aggressive, and willing to throw comments out there. The result has been positive across the board. Of course maybe I was nowhere close to being suggestive before and now I'm just getting to a normal level. Makes me wonder what your comments were if 75% were running away!

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 3:39:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any guess on what percentage is freaky vs would run away if you make a suggestive comment? I'm starting to think most people have some type of inner freak but I usually play it more reserved. If most people do that as to not scare off someone, then it is really just a big miscommunication.

I figured the numbers would have been reversed. This last go around, the last 3 months or so, I've been much more direct, aggressive, and willing to throw comments out there. The result has been positive across the board. Of course maybe I was nowhere close to being suggestive before and now I'm just getting to a normal level. Makes me wonder what your comments were if 75% were running away!

If I posted them I might get banned...
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#43]
I love pof

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I posted them I might get banned...

That gives me an idea of where to start.  I'm talking to more women than I can keep up with right now so it's not a big deal if I scare some off.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 4:04:52 PM EDT
[#45]
I posted a profile a couple of years ago on POF, it did not go as planned.

I posted about all the stuff I thought a woman would like, I had a lady friend give some advice but I added one little thing.

"If your profile pic is from 10 years or 100lbs ago please don't contact me"

Oh the HATE I received from that.

I always responded the same way, " If your not honest before we meet how can I expect you to be honest after?"

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 4:12:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Come on honey, confess... You have a secret longing to make a slap happy video while being suspended from an anal hook don't you you nasty little whore...

Try that one Swire.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Re-reading that quote reminds me of what a few women have told me. They've said "You treat me so well, no one has treated me this well." Then why not ENJOY IT and BE HAPPY?

Because you are too nice.

But they want nice guys.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If you can't get laid from POF, then something is wrong with you or you are not trying hard enough.

Or you have standards.  Not high ones, just regular ones...
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Because you are too nice.

But they want nice guys.

They say they do but most have self esteem issue that forces them to end up being the dirty whores they feel they are by some asshole that treats them like shit, and then cry about not being able to find a "nice guy"

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#50]
So my 21 year old daughter signed up for match.com about a month ago. I ask her her how things are going and she says she gets lots of replys. She doesnt think they are attractive though. I think she has met one in person and today she told me the same thing about him.
Im not sure if she is just being to critical or just looking for the attention. I want her to give the guys a chance and not just base everything on looks first. Crazy..huh?
Since its my daughter do I have to post a pic?
Page / 58
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top