Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 617
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 10:41:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No State Troopers in those pics either. Those are all municipal cops in those pictures.

I see Maplewood, Richmond Heights, Brentwood, Rockhill, Webster Groves, and Shrewsbury in the Walmart photos.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is the Maplewood Walmart.
There are NO StL City cops in those pictures.

I was kinda guessing on the the color of their shirts. Would they be State Troopers? As far as I know the county police primarily have brown uniforms. I could be mistaken again though.

No State Troopers in those pics either. Those are all municipal cops in those pictures.

I see Maplewood, Richmond Heights, Brentwood, Rockhill, Webster Groves, and Shrewsbury in the Walmart photos.

Facepalm.... Yeah that completely makes sense. I was up for about 23 hours when I posted that. I have since gotten some much needed sleep.

ETA: Dang, missed page 7.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 10:54:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Weariness of Ferguson protests grows

Brian Fletcher loves Ferguson. He brags about it, he rattles off historical facts about it and, as the former mayor, he feels the urge to stick up for the city and its people.

And right now, he says people are tired of the constant protesting, tired of the noise and tired of feeling intimidated.

That’s the exact reaction many protest leaders said they are hoping for.

On a typical day in Ferguson, there’s a persistent group of picketers along South Florissant Road, in front of the police station, holding signs with slogans such as: “Justice for All,” and “Black Lives Matter.”

Ferguson resident Jill Hatcher said she used to drive by and honk her car horn in support.

“Now I speed by with my windows up and my doors locked,” she said.

Down the street, at Natalie’s Cakes & More, owner Natalie Dubose said she supported people’s right to protest, while acknowledging that the same unrest had essentially dried up the foot traffic that she relies on along South Florissant.

Business really took a dive when the farmers market down the street shut for the season earlier than usual because of the protests.

At one point, Dubose said, she went two weeks without a single customer.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:08:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Vonderrit Myers, Jr. showed off his guns before shooting

ST. LOUIS (KTVI) – FOX 2 has learned the suspect, shot and killed last week by police, showed off his stolen gun to anyone who would look.  We obtained pictures of Vonderrit Myers Jr. showing off his handguns on social media.  Fox Files investigator Chris Hayes reveals the evidence while exploring why the officer shot at Myers 17 times.

Vonderrit Myers Jr. reportedly posted a picture on social media before someone dismantled the page.  You can see three handguns in his lap, including a 9 millimeter Smith and Wesson semi-automatic.

Brian Millikan, the attorney for the officer who shot Myers said, ‘The one weapon with the silver slide on it has been positively identified by my client as the gun that was used in the shooting that night.’

The suspect’s family claimed publicly that Myers did not have a gun...
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:11:59 AM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

ST. LOUIS (KTVI) – FOX 2 has learned the suspect, shot and killed last week by police, showed off his stolen gun to anyone who would look.  We obtained pictures of Vonderrit Myers Jr. showing off his handguns on social media.  Fox Files investigator Chris Hayes reveals the evidence while exploring why the officer shot at Myers 17 times.

Vonderrit Myers Jr. reportedly posted a picture on social media before someone dismantled the page.  You can see three handguns in his lap, including a 9 millimeter Smith and Wesson semi-automatic.

Brian Millikan, the attorney for the officer who shot Myers said, ‘The one weapon with the silver slide on it has been positively identified by my client as the gun that was used in the shooting that night.’

Those rascally cops must have stolen the victim's stolen gun and then dropped it at the scene.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:14:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm 3rd shift.
I was sleeping when the thread got locked.
I am allowed to make comment still correct?
If you disagree, report my post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm glad a mod stepped up to the plate and took care of that shit.

I am disappointed in ARF, I thought we were better than that.
The trend on this forum has been moving more and more towards acceptance of this behavior.
I understand the frustration and animosity towards a segment of a community criminally acting out, but two wrongs don't make a right.
Throwing around slurs may not be as wrong as burning down a business, but it is still wrong!

Also, I was really hoping that thread would make it to page 556.

How about just dropping it now, ok?  Or are you looking to start it up all over again?

I'm 3rd shift.

Stop your whining, it's unbecoming.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Don't take your guns to town Vonderrit, leave your guns at home son.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:38:07 AM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I really wish someone in the media would interview the family and when they say he was unarmed, ask on live TV if they were there when the incident occurred.  Then when they say NO, ask how do you know he was un-armed.

Part of this whole fiasco is entertaining the idiocy

ETA: for punctuation because I am a ra-tard
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:48:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Taser x2. Twice the fun in the same package.
View All Quotes

I know, hence the retard face. There was just some crossdraw derp floating around in another thread that was making me chuckle...

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 12:46:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The trend on this forum has been moving more and more towards acceptance of this behavior.
I understand the frustration and animosity towards a segment of a community criminally acting out, but two wrongs don't make a right.
Throwing around slurs may not be as wrong as burning down a business, but it is still wrong!

How about just dropping it now, ok?  Or are you looking to start it up all over again?

I'm 3rd shift.

+1
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 1:00:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
First thing I thought as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, hipsters.    Without a crowd present, a guy like MB would have stripped those tools of anything they had (best case) and then laughed about it.  

Useful idiots indeed.

First thing I thought as well.

Angry college-aged folks always need something to make themselves feel like they are "changing the world".  Then they get jobs and laugh at the next set of hipsters doing the same shit all over again.

It's the evolution of angsty teens into whiny 20 somethings who sleep on their friends' couches and dream of going to clown college.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Weariness of Ferguson protests grows
Brian Fletcher loves Ferguson. He brags about it, he rattles off historical facts about it and, as the former mayor, he feels the urge to stick up for the city and its people.

And right now, he says people are tired of the constant protesting, tired of the noise and tired of feeling intimidated.

That’s the exact reaction many protest leaders said they are hoping for.

On a typical day in Ferguson, there’s a persistent group of picketers along South Florissant Road, in front of the police station, holding signs with slogans such as: "Justice for All,” and "Black Lives Matter.”

Ferguson resident Jill Hatcher said she used to drive by and honk her car horn in support.

"Now I speed by with my windows up and my doors locked,” she said.

Down the street, at Natalie’s Cakes & More, owner Natalie Dubose said she supported people’s right to protest, while acknowledging that the same unrest had essentially dried up the foot traffic that she relies on along South Florissant.

Business really took a dive when the farmers market down the street shut for the season earlier than usual because of the protests.

At one point, Dubose said, she went two weeks without a single customer.

Here is the money line of that article:
But for some, discomfort is exactly the point. Alexis Templeton, 20, a
Ferguson resident for 13 years, has emerged as one of the protest
leaders.

"My response to the people who are tired of us is that
you’ll be uncomfortable until we stop being uncomfortable,” she said.
"We’ve been uncomfortable for years. You’ve been uncomfortable for a
matter of days and now you feel it should end. That’s not fair.”

This perfectly illustrates the liberal mindset that defines fairness as spreading misery equally.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

But for some, discomfort is exactly the point. Alexis Templeton, 20, a Ferguson resident for 13 years, has emerged as one of the protest leaders.

"My response to the people who are tired of us is that you’ll be uncomfortable until we stop being uncomfortable,” she said. "We’ve been uncomfortable for years. You’ve been uncomfortable for a matter of days and now you feel it should end. That’s not fair.”

This perfectly illustrates the liberal mindset that defines fairness as spreading misery equally.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

But for some, discomfort is exactly the point. Alexis Templeton, 20, a Ferguson resident for 13 years, has emerged as one of the protest leaders.

"My response to the people who are tired of us is that you’ll be uncomfortable until we stop being uncomfortable,” she said. "We’ve been uncomfortable for years. You’ve been uncomfortable for a matter of days and now you feel it should end. That’s not fair.”

Yep. They seek to drag everyone else DOWN to their level to wallow with them.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The worst part of that is that they're too stupid to see what is really going to happen.  All of the other people and businesses will be gone within a year.   They'll have a perfect shit hole to wallow in all by themselves.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Forensic evidence shows teen shot at St. Louis officer, police say

ST. LOUIS   •  Gunshot residue tests and ballistics evidence indicate that Vonderitt D. Myers Jr. fired a gun at a police officer before being fatally shot, police and union officials said Tuesday.

Although police officials have already said that Myers fired at least three shots at an off-duty police officer before the officer returned fire, the newly released evidence could further dispel claims by friends and family that Myers was holding a sandwich, not a gun, when he was shot. The officer, who has not been named, was working for a private security company in the Shaw neighborhood.

Myers' Oct. 8 death sparked protests in Shaw and fueled area-wide protests resulting from the Aug. 9 shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown by a Ferguson police officer.

The Missouri Highway Patrol analysis found gunshot residue on Myers' hands, on his shirt and inside the waistband and pockets of his jeans. Police said that although gunshot residue can be present on anyone near a shooting, the results show levels consistent with Myers being the shooter, because the police officer was standing too far away.

Ballistics evidence also revealed three bullets that hit the ground where the officer was trying to take cover matched Myers' gun. A round found inside a car behind the officer was too badly damaged to be able to to match it to his gun, however, it did not match the type of bullets the officer fired, police said....
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

ST. LOUIS   •  Gunshot residue tests and ballistics evidence indicate that Vonderitt D. Myers Jr. fired a gun at a police officer before being fatally shot, police and union officials said Tuesday.

Although police officials have already said that Myers fired at least three shots at an off-duty police officer before the officer returned fire, the newly released evidence could further dispel claims by friends and family that Myers was holding a sandwich, not a gun, when he was shot. The officer, who has not been named, was working for a private security company in the Shaw neighborhood.

Myers' Oct. 8 death sparked protests in Shaw and fueled area-wide protests resulting from the Aug. 9 shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown by a Ferguson police officer.

The Missouri Highway Patrol analysis found gunshot residue on Myers' hands, on his shirt and inside the waistband and pockets of his jeans. Police said that although gunshot residue can be present on anyone near a shooting, the results show levels consistent with Myers being the shooter, because the police officer was standing too far away.

Ballistics evidence also revealed three bullets that hit the ground where the officer was trying to take cover matched Myers' gun. A round found inside a car behind the officer was too badly damaged to be able to to match it to his gun, however, it did not match the type of bullets the officer fired, police said....

This is my shocked face
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 3:23:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Using the child to get a Tiananmen Square type photo?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Using the child to get a Tiananmen Square type photo?

Exactly
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Racist, GSR is a common sandwich condiment
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 3:39:41 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
Quoted:
"The response in this case, and I'm afraid in future cases, is completely devoid of the facts," he said. "Protesters demanded immediate answers and demanded officers not shoot unarmed suspects. Everything they asked for in Ferguson they got in Shaw, and it still wasn't enough."

Appeasement wins again.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 3:54:42 PM EDT
[#19]
I really want to buy a Sig P229 now.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Blacks and Commies target Democrat Fundraiser - Bet Dem's were not expecting that.
View Quote

They've gone further than that--they are ACTIVELY campaigning for the Republican, Rick Stream, for County Executive. It's hilarious. Maria Chapelle Nadal has done a tv commercial extolling his virtues where, if you didn't know what she was, you'd think she was a conductor on the Tea Party Express for all the right wing philosophy she's pushing. It's all entertaining as hell.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 4:11:42 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm still curious as to why a private security officer would have need to give chase.  I'm not questioning it...  just wondering about the circumstances.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 4:42:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Those rascally cops must have stolen the victim's stolen gun and then dropped it at the scene.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, they broke into his house before the shooting, and dropped it on his lap.....or they photo shopped the picture weeks before the shooting..

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm still curious as to why a private security officer would have need to give chase.  I'm not questioning it...  just wondering about the circumstances.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he was still acting as a police officer.

When a police officer is working security in St Louis it is referred to as "secondary".  They have full police powers and authority but his pay check is being paid by the company who hires him.  It is a common and effective way to get additional police  presence at different locations.  They are still enforcing all local ordinances and state statutes.  There is a complicated set of rules as far as liability goes that I can't remember too much about but as it has been a while since I dealt with it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"The response in this case, and I'm afraid in future cases, is completely devoid of the facts," he said. "Protesters demanded immediate answers and demanded officers not shoot unarmed suspects. Everything they asked for in Ferguson they got in Shaw, and it still wasn't enough."  

Appeasement wins again.
View Quote

Oh it was enough, they got the justice they were looking for. That is unless the officer was just supposed to wound him so he could go to jail and waste taxpayers money. Then get out and continue with his obviously Saintly ways.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bz3tZMvCEAEGPOB.jpg

Look at the loud mouth on that female? in the LH side of the pic. I can only imagine the horrible racket coming from that piehole.
View Quote
reminds me of king hippo from mike tyson's punch out

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 5:12:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

When a police officer is working security in St Louis it is referred to as "secondary".  They have full police powers and authority but his pay check is being paid by the company who hires him.  It is a common and effective way to get additional police  presence at different locations.  They are still enforcing all local ordinances and state statutes.  There is a complicated set of rules as far as liability goes that I can't remember too much about but as it has been a while since I dealt with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm.... Interesting, thanks!
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 5:58:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bz3tZMvCEAEGPOB.jpg
Look at the loud mouth on that female? in the LH side of the pic. I can only imagine the horrible racket coming from that piehole.
View Quote

They showed her jumping around in the video and I thought the Vertical Hold on my monitor was shot.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Where did you find this information?

Please post source links when you put stuff like this up. I like to be able backup statistics being thrown about...

I know, I know....its not like you don't provide enough links for us already.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Where did you find this information?

Please post source links when you put stuff like this up. I like to be able backup statistics being thrown about...

I know, I know....its not like you don't provide enough links for us already.....

Buried in the other thread - posted 8/22
Original Post - page 463

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=82

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ard0309st.pdf

Decedent characteristics

From 2003 through 2009, males comprised 95% of all reported deaths during the process of arrest(table 4).

Whites accounted for 42% of reported arrest-related deaths, 32% were black, and 20% were Hispanic.

More than half (55%) of all persons who died during the process of arrest were between the ages of 25 and 44.

Arrests by Race

Original Post #2 - page 463

In 2012, 69.3 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.1 percent were black, and 2.6 percent were of other races.

Of all juveniles (persons under the age of 18) arrested in 2012, 65.2 percent were white, 32.2 percent were black, and 2.5 percent were of other races.

Of all adults arrested in 2012, 69.7 were white, 27.6 percent were black, and 2.7 percent were of other races.

White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 58.7 percent of those arrests.

The percentages of black adults and white adults arrested for murder were similar, with 49.3 percent being black and 48.3 percent being white.

Black juveniles accounted for 51.5 percent of all juveniles arrested for violent crimes. White juveniles accounted for 61.6 percent of all juveniles arrested for property crimes.

Of the juveniles arrested for drug abuse violations, 74.0 percent were white.

White juveniles accounted for 55.2 percent of juveniles arrested for aggravated assaults.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 6:12:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, the man is a Police Officer not a security guard. Police Powers don't stop just because you are being paid by someone else for Police Services.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Um, the man is a Police Officer not a security guard. Police Powers don't stop just because you are being paid by someone else for Police Services.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, okay thanks.  No need to be a dick.

ETA:  He's not being paid to be a police officer.  He's being paid to provide security, which typically doesn't involve chasing people.  I'm curious as to what provoked the chase.  I don't think that's so hard to understand.  If it is, let me know, and I'll try to type more slowly.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Ready for the ustream and livestream lulz
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very common for officers to work part time jobs in security while off duty.

Their police powers are why companies hire them over typical security officers.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 6:50:51 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

ETA:  He's not being paid to be a police officer.  He's being paid to provide security, which typically doesn't involve chasing people.  I'm curious as to what provoked the chase.  I don't think that's so hard to understand.  If it is, let me know, and I'll try to type more slowly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Neighborhoods, businesses etc. basically pay for an extra shift from the officer working secondary, with departmental approval. Usually they patrol a specific neighborhood or business area. They are in full uniform, with departmental vehicle if paid for by the entity. Basically a way to increase police presence in a location or area by direct application of dollars instead of repeatedly begging an alderman, who then bugs a watch commander who has zero extra bodies available.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 6:57:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said, I wasn't questioning his authority to do what he did.  It just makes me curious that something would prompt an officer who was providing private security to give chase.  I haven't found any reports that stated what initiated it.  Has anyone heard what prompted the chase?  
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:02:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Neighborhoods, businesses etc. basically pay for an extra shift from the officer working secondary, with departmental approval. Usually they patrol a specific neighborhood or business area. They are in full uniform, with departmental vehicle if paid for by the entity. Basically a way to increase police presence in a location or area by direct application of dollars instead of repeatedly begging an alderman, who then bugs a watch commander who has zero extra bodies available.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.  I knew that they were basically "on duty" and sanctioned by the department, but never looked at it that way.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:05:40 PM EDT
[#36]
(CNN) - Lab results are back in the case of a teenager who died in a police shooting in St. Louis last week, and they show gun residue on the clothing and body of Vonderrit Myers, authorities said Tuesday.

The residue was found on Myers' shirt, jeans and hand, according to a release from St. Louis police.
View Quote

CNN story

Monk
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Get 'em while you can...

http://dreamdefenders.org/vest/

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:14:46 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
CNN story

Monk
View All Quotes
Quoted:

(CNN) - Lab results are back in the case of a teenager who died in a police shooting in St. Louis last week, and they show gun residue on the clothing and body of Vonderrit Myers, authorities said Tuesday.

The residue was found on Myers' shirt, jeans and hand, according to a release from St. Louis police.

CNN story

Monk
Racist lab test.  Everyone knows that when being pursued by the police that you burn a lot of calories and pulling out a sandwich in mid-chase is the only logical thing to do.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:18:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm 3rd shift.

I hadn't realized that I was here to impress you 13er.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:19:48 PM EDT
[#40]
How about you children find a different playground?
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:21:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This is my shocked face
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is my shocked face

Where the fuck did the sandwich narrative come from?
Who was the idiot who originally pulled that story out of their ass?

It would be nice to see the MSM follow up and hound these liars.
Wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Wishful thinking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is my shocked face

Wishful thinking.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:29:26 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Holy shit!
Will certain congress critters try to make them illegal?
After all, it's for the children.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:31:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Wishful thinking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is my shocked face

Wishful thinking.

Wow dude you just can't help yourself can can you .

It's obvious this isn't going to be a thread you like yet you're going to troll it like the one that got locked.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:43:28 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Looks like a few different municipalities, but the primary responding agency would probably be the Maplewood PD.      
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I am not mistaken, I believe this Walmart is in Maplewood. I'm glad to see the SLMPD taking care of business!

It is the Maplewood Walmart.

There are NO StL City cops in those pictures.

I was kinda guessing on the the color of their shirts. Would they be State Troopers? As far as I know the county police primarily have brown uniforms. I could be mistaken again though.
Looks like a few different municipalities, but the primary responding agency would probably be the Maplewood PD.      
There was about 13 different agencies represented last night.  City wasn't one of them.  They had their own problems

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:44:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
There were several protests scattered about the area. I was referring to the protest in Webster Groves which when I was able to listen to the scanner, (on the drive from the PD to the court house for municipal court bailiff duty) I heard 8....might have been more afterwards....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From the scanner, I heard at least 8.

I see at least one guy from my Dept there, and several other guys I know in these pictures.

Last total I heard was 50 arrested.

There were several protests scattered about the area. I was referring to the protest in Webster Groves which when I was able to listen to the scanner, (on the drive from the PD to the court house for municipal court bailiff duty) I heard 8....might have been more afterwards....

You missed all the excitement.  

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Typical of STL is that many of the neighborhood associations pay off duty police officers to patrol their areas to augment road patrol.  The city PD permits this as it is a man-power multiplier, the officers still must abide by all rules and regs, and it makes the city PD look proactive and concerned.

Usually it's the more affluent areas
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 8:06:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 617
Top Top