BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:03:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
3:55 PM - 10 Feb 2015
Prosecutors want to show jurors Eddie Routh's "high life" tattoo to emphasize drug use.

3:58 PM - 10 Feb 2015
Prosecutors also hope to introduce a list of 37 extraneous offenses. Drugs, DWI, killing small animals, flooding cell
View Quote

Killing small animals?  Sounds like he was nuts before serving.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

3:55 PM - 10 Feb 2015

Prosecutors want to show jurors Eddie Routh's "high life" tattoo to emphasize drug use.

3:58 PM - 10 Feb 2015

Prosecutors also hope to introduce a list of 37 extraneous offenses. Drugs, DWI, killing small animals, flooding cell

Read the daily mail article. Sounds like the typical bullied shithead that finally got on some juice.

Closet homosexual with rage and possible repressed childhood sexual assault
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:05:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone just farted on the live link.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:09:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Chad Littlefield shot 4 times in back.  Also In face and top of head with 9mm handgun.

Kyle shot with a .45 4 times in the back, 1 in the side, and 1 in the head
View Quote

Sounds like he was behind them, pulled two guns and started shooting, then gave them each an anchor shot after they fell.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:14:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Tag
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:15:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sounds like he was behind them, pulled two guns and started shooting, then gave them each an anchor shot after they fell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chad Littlefield shot 4 times in back.  Also In face and top of head with 9mm handgun.

DA also said he stood over there bodies.   I can't say for sure, but that's probably when the head shots occurred.

What confuses me is how were they shot with different guns?  It must have been pretty coordinated for him to be able to switch to a different gun.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:16:08 PM EDT
[#7]
       Text from Christ to Chad "This dude is straight up nuts"

Damn, I wish Chris would have turned around and took him home

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:19:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

DA also said he stood over there bodies.   I can't say for sure, but that's probably when the head shots occurred.

What confuses me is how were they shot with different guns?  It must have been pretty coordinated for him to be able to switch to a different gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not if he's right behind them, a gun in each hand, and just starts blasting.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Waiting for the most opportune moment to kill both men. Doesn't sound crazy to me.

Sounds pretty calculated.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:22:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would explain the side shot in Chris if he tried to turn to face the threat
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:27:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, but he'd have to be a good shot.    

What worries me is if they were already talking about how nuts he was, why would they have their backs to him?

I'd say the dude got the drop on them somehow and had them turn around.  

Can't wait to hear what the evidence shows.  Everything I'm saying is speculation.  But none of it sounds like what a "crazy" and "distressed" person would do.  Sounds pretty calculated.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What worries me is if they were already talking about how nuts he was, why would they have their backs to him?

Can't wait to hear what the evidence shows.  Everything I'm saying is speculation.  But none of it sounds like what a "crazy" and "distressed" person would do.  Sounds pretty calculated.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah...next time you're at a range, try it.

Easy as hell  if  you're two feet from a target. They're head down loading mags or whatever, he steps behind and goes to town.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#14]
This makes me sick.

Sorry to be Captain Obvious here, but Routh will be moving to my little East Texas town of Livingston, where they house the Texas  death row inmates. What a complete POS.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Did anyone hear when the recess will be over?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:36:01 PM EDT
[#16]
In on III
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:39:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Did anyone hear when the recess will be over?
View Quote

I heard something about 5 minutes, but the feed has been down for a while now.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:48:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This makes me sick.

Sorry to be Captain Obvious here, but Routh will be moving to my little East Texas town of Livingston, where they house the Texas  death row inmates. What a complete POS.
View Quote

No he won't. He will go to looney farm where he will claim he is reformed after 10-15 years. Our justice system can be a real SOB at times.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Maybe not...the media will feed you bullshit.

The insanity defense is only used in the US in about 1% of cases. It's only successful about 25% of the time.

Running from the cops is a pretty strong indicator that you knew what you did was wrong. That's the legal standard in Texas.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#20]
On trip to range, Kyle's texts Littlefield "this guy is straight up nuts." All 3 men in truck.

Littlefield texts back.  "Watch my 6."  Watch my back.

Court still seems to be in recess after opening arguments

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:56:23 PM EDT
[#21]

When he took their lives he was in the grip of a psychosis, says Tim Moore
View Quote

Since even the defense attorney admitted that he did it, we're going to have a whole trial of just the insanity defense.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Clearly I missed that.  Was any reason given why they would NOT seek the death penalty ?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:09:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Taya is on the stand. Very Sad.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:09:48 PM EDT
[#25]
link?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:11:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

link to it?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:15:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Lost it . WFAA is down.  WWLP had the beginning and then they cut it off. KXAN is down.

Back to Jim Douglas Twitter

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:16:04 PM EDT
[#28]
no link :(
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:16:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

link to it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link to it?

NBC dropped the ball. Try MSNBC. I'm on my phone at lunch so I can't find another stream right now
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:19:55 PM EDT
[#30]
I read on another website that the Judge is only allowing live stream during the opening statements.

Not sure if true but if so that sucks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:20:36 PM EDT
[#31]
I can't find anything on msNBC except ' Poor Routh' pieces.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#32]
I am watching the twitter feed and can't help but think about the dramatic highs and lows of it all.

Record breaking attendance of the movie for the last few weeks and now having to deal with opening statements in the murder trail.
Poor Taya.  I don't know how she has handled all this mess.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Are we overdoing POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER?

Has it become a catch phrase like "Shell-Shock" used to be?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Wellllll........it certainly can be a convenient excuse when needed.....

From the UK Daily Mail article:
Similarly Sgt Andrew Stokes who served with Routh in Haiti in 2010 cast doubt on the account of his time there as a source of trauma.

Speaking to Daily Mail Online last month Eddie’s rather, Raymond Routh, told how his son was ‘pulling the bodies of men, women and children’ out of the sea, loading them onto front loading vehicles and dumping them in mass graves.
When he returned, Mr Routh said, his son was a changed man.

But according to Sgt Stokes ‘Routh never left the ship. He was an armorer, why would he leave the ship? The 03s (Infantry Marines) were the ones on the ground in Haiti conducting operations.

Based upon the time I spent with him I don’t see the claim about PTSD adding up at all.’

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 2:01:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably not. Don't let this one 'tard paint so many good men for you.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 2:35:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Our justice system can't always be relied on to do the right thing...with that said, I sure hope Chris and Chad are honored with the justice this asshole deserves.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Maybe not...the media will feed you bullshit.

The insanity defense is only used in the US in about 1% of cases. It's only successful about 25% of the time.

Running from the cops is a pretty strong indicator that you knew what you did was wrong. That's the legal standard in Texas.
View Quote

Yeah, had he been found wondering down the street covered in blood claiming he was the King of Spain after haphazardly killing both men in some struggle I might be more inclined to believe he was insane. However, shooting two guys in the back, stealing a truck, and running from cops sounds like the work of a typical idiot criminal to me.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:13:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Well fuck. This morning I was 3 people from getting in. After lynch I was the first one Not allowed in. Going home to watch the feeds.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Just came here to say that smoking pot the morning of (or any other time) does not cause you to become a homicidal douche bag.
If that were the case, there would be all kinds of murder & mayhem going on every day that just ain't happening.
What is this?  1936's "Reefer Madness" ?

Alcohol on the other hand makes people do all kinds of stupidity.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:27:25 PM EDT
[#42]
is there a live feed anywhere......NBC is dead......maybe lunch break????
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#43]
So, I'm the only one that thinks he was a mooselim extremist that killed Kyle because of the bounty on his head? There was another story about his service in Iraq was watching over prisoners. He became a sympathizer  and converted. Just look at his lock up pic with his bin laden beard. He knew exactly who he was killing, make no bones about it. This wasn't random and wasn't for no stinking truck
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#44]

Taya is an amazing wife. Every single day she works to see that her husband's accomplishments are remembered and honored. Boy, you would definitely hope your own wife would be as dedicated to your memory should you die.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So, I'm the only one that thinks he was a mooselim extremist that killed Kyle because of the bounty on his head? There was another story about his service in Iraq was watching over prisoners. He became a sympathizer  and converted. Just look at his lock up pic with his bin laden beard. He knew exactly who he was killing, make no bones about it. This wasn't random and wasn't for no stinking truck
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not according to the Marines in his unit.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:40:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Well fuck. This morning I was 3 people from getting in. After lynch I was the first one Not allowed in. Going home to watch the feeds.
View Quote

That sucks.  You're going to be disappointed again though.  Feeds aren't active for some reason.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

I think he is a fucking freak prone to bouts of extreme violence, which from the DailyMail article with interviews from guys he served with, could be set off over nothing.

He may have felt Chris or Chad belittled or made fun of him in some way and lost it.

Little man syndrome, closet homosexuality, abuse as a child. Read the article, he beat another Marine for printing his face on a rainbow flag. He knocked out another when he thought he was laughing at him. As a Marine, we do far worse shit to our best friends on a regular basis.

Dude is a fucking freak and should be hung by the neck until dead.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:59:34 PM EDT
[#48]
It's not streaming video but the twitter feed is pretty powerful stuff.

Chad's Mom is on the stand. She said earlier that today would have been Chad's 38th birthday.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah,you're the only one...because that's pretty far out there vs the simple explanation of him being a shitbag. Occam's razor says he was just an unhinged loon.

The only explanation that I could offer is one that contradicts his past of torturing animals and so forth and that is the onset of schizophrenia. It is more likely that he is a shitbag with murderous compulsions who finally acted upon them and it just happened to be Kyle and Littlefield were his victims. Many other killers had worn uniforms too https://ajaor.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/murderers-who-have-served-in-the-u-s-military-a-database/
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 4:01:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I think he is a fucking freak prone to bouts of extreme violence, which from the DailyMail article with interviews from guys he served with, could be set off over nothing.
He may have felt Chris or Chad belittled or made fun of him in some way and lost it.
Little man syndrome, closet homosexuality, abuse as a child. Read the article, he beat another Marine for printing his face on a rainbow flag. He knocked out another when he thought he was laughing at him. As a Marine, we do far worse shit to our best friends on a regular basis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of this!

Just like like someone's sig line on here, you're not judged by the color of your skin but the thickness of it.
Page / 11
Top Top