BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:01:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First bunch are U.S. states or territories which are not CONUS.

Second bunch are allies which with the exception of Great Britain are not nuclear capable. How long do you figure Japan of South Korea would last if China decided that they wanted that territory?
How about Great Britain? They are probably our greatest ally.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why can't they defend themselves?
Are they too big to fail?

Second bunch are allies which with the exception of Great Britain are not nuclear capable. How long do you figure Japan of South Korea would last if China decided that they wanted that territory?

I'll take not my fucking problem for $500, Alex.

Nothing is more contemptuous than the reliance on others for your basic survival.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:01:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Please try. 
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
While having an element of truth,it's part of the big lie that promotes the cult of personality. Books of his highly enlightened wisdom are published so these guys are expected to collect every piece of guidance he ever suggests.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9SXyfPU0AECkof.jpg

They just do some wacky things,here are some other examples:where he sat at a university in Pyongyang is now venerated and nobody else can sit there
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-BTDaOU0AAIfSe.jpg

However,you can learn the periodic table of elements by shooting them with an AK. This could be helpful in increasing Chicago's high school graduation rate.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-BWrfBUIAE3-t9.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Supposedly, if they don't show an active interest in what dictator says and make the suggested changes.. they get offed.
While having an element of truth,it's part of the big lie that promotes the cult of personality. Books of his highly enlightened wisdom are published so these guys are expected to collect every piece of guidance he ever suggests.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9SXyfPU0AECkof.jpg

They just do some wacky things,here are some other examples:where he sat at a university in Pyongyang is now venerated and nobody else can sit there
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-BTDaOU0AAIfSe.jpg

However,you can learn the periodic table of elements by shooting them with an AK. This could be helpful in increasing Chicago's high school graduation rate.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-BWrfBUIAE3-t9.jpg
Today was a good day, I did my homework with an AK
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Our descent into WW2 is very well documented. We did everything but come out and say, "Attack us, Japan. We have no other plausible reason to get involved in this war."
View Quote
Russia is a bigger threat.  Meddling with our elections should have resulted in a declaration of war.  We pick fights with countries we know we can win, not with the big boys on the block.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:04:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Russia is a bigger threat.  Meddling with our elections should have resulted in a declaration of war.  We pick fights with countries we know we can win, not with the big boys on the block.
View Quote
Prove it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:05:22 PM EDT
[#6]
According to the official NK religion, Juche, Kim Jong Un is a descendant of God, and see's himself as such. "Allahu akbar" sound familiar? How about "GOTT MIT UNS?"

Bottom line is we are dealing with another highly dangerous religious fanatic. Underestimating him would be a foolish mistake. If we attack him, at a minimum he will flatten Seoul with tens of thousands of causalities. We can certainly clobber him, but the victory may be pyrrhic. Because of that, those who are saying that no conflict will take place are probably right.  

And for Star Trek fans, Trump is now facing his own Kobayashi Maru.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:07:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Please provide any proof of a successful missile test that puts us in range of the Norks or how they plan to project their power.

Your comparison of North Korea to any of those is laughable.  How many carriers does NK have? How big is their blue water navy, again?
View Quote
You may laugh right now but given time they will have a missile capable of hitting U.S. territory. They will be able to miniaturize a device to fit on a missile especially with help from Iran and Pakistan.

Perhaps we should just abandon our allies?
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They will get their shit pushed in before they come close to the Jan Michael Vincent.
View Quote
During the Obama years im suprised somali pirates didnt manage to score a carrier
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:09:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why can't they defend themselves?
Are they too big to fail?

So now we want to fight China to claim North Korea?  Are you serious?  You want that land, plus the tens of millions of starving Norks, for what reason?  You do realize the burden it will be on the country that has to fix it, right?

Fucking give it to them.  That would be a positive scenario.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Some of you folks might consider reading NCS 68, consider it's tenets, and how they apply today to North Korea.

And then consider that deterrence has worked for the last 20 the NORKs have had nuclear weapons.  No atomic bombs have exploded on a container ship in San Francisco Bay and the KPOP hits keep coming.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You may laugh right now but given time they will have a missile capable of hitting U.S. territory. They will be able to miniaturize a device to fit on a missile especially with help from Iran and Pakistan.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please provide any proof of a successful missile test that puts us in range of the Norks or how they plan to project their power.

Your comparison of North Korea to any of those is laughable.  How many carriers does NK have? How big is their blue water navy, again?

Oh yeah, I bet they're within months of having this technology.  

How are all of those countries allies if they can't fight a third world country when we've propped them up for decades, built their economies, and trained them?  

They sound more like dependents by your statements.

In other words, they need to man the fuck up IF the Norks are really a threat.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:20:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There is evil in this world.

But a threat isn't a threat until they have the equipment and means to make good on that threat.

If you think the Norks are a threat because MSM said so, you haven't learned anything from this last election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are absolutely responsible for every attack launched against us.

In the words of Lil'John. Don't start no shit, there won't be no shit.
That's has to be the dumbest thing I've read all day.

So, you think Poland was "startin' shit" with Germany in the 1930's to cause Hitler to steamroll over them?  What about Russia?  Were they all up in Germany's business and they just didn't have a choice to invade them?  What about any other war in history where some prick of a leader decided he was going to roll some neighboring country for the hell of it?

If you think the part in red is the magic key to avoiding conflict, you haven't learned a single thing from history.

But a threat isn't a threat until they have the equipment and means to make good on that threat.

If you think the Norks are a threat because MSM said so, you haven't learned anything from this last election.
The Norks have functioning nuclear bombs.  I don't need the MSM to tell me that's a problem.  Why are you under the impression that they need a rocket to deliver them?  The could easily be put on an airplane or a boat and detonated near a major US city.  You're getting to wrapped up on the delivery method.  

You tried to make a comparison to self defense with a firearm earlier in this thread how us attacking the Norks would be comparable to murder.  

Do you know what three things are generally required to prove a self defense shooting was valid self defense?

Ability-  Does the attacker have a lethal weapon?  (The Norks have functioning nuclear weapons)

Opportunity- Is the attacker close enough to carry out an attack with said weapon?  (If the Norks chose to put the bomb in a container ship or submarine, they could easily destroy something like Los Angeles Harbor, or put it in an airplane and hit a coastal city.  Look how that B-777 simply vanished a few years ago over the Pacific)

Jeopardy-  Do you have reason to believe that they intend to cause you harm?  (The Norks saying things like "We'll strike the United States with the most ruthless blow!" and the like is evidence of this.)

I really hope you're not a prosecutor somewhere.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:33:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Why is it our problem to fix North Korea after we depose Kim Jung Un?  I would fully support a military strike that would end all of North Korea's ability to project conventional or non conventional weapons outside of their borders.  Break his toys and take his lunch money.  Afterwards, the problem known as Kim Jong Un will take care of it's self.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:44:27 PM EDT
[#14]
He wants to play games.....we can play games

Sink ANY NK vessel that leaves the harbor.

Shoot down ANY NK origin plane, passenger or military  headed for the USA.

Sucks , but necessary.

Next question is if we use 87, 000 MOABS or 87 nukes to glass the bastard.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:48:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The Norks have functioning nuclear bombs.  I don't need the MSM to tell me that's a problem.  Why are you under the impression that they need a rocket to deliver them?  The could easily be put on an airplane or a boat and detonated near a major US city.  You're getting to wrapped up on the delivery method.  

You tried to make a comparison to self defense with a firearm earlier in this thread how us attacking the Norks would be comparable to murder.  

Do you know what three things are generally required to prove a self defense shooting was valid self defense?

Ability-  Does the attacker have a lethal weapon?  (The Norks have functioning nuclear weapons)

Opportunity- Is the attacker close enough to carry out an attack with said weapon?  (If the Norks chose to put the bomb in a container ship or submarine, they could easily destroy something like Los Angeles Harbor, or put it in an airplane and hit a coastal city.  Look how that B-777 simply vanished a few years ago over the Pacific)

Jeopardy-  Do you have reason to believe that they intend to cause you harm?  (The Norks saying things like "We'll strike the United States with the most ruthless blow!" and the like is evidence of this.)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are absolutely responsible for every attack launched against us.

In the words of Lil'John. Don't start no shit, there won't be no shit.
That's has to be the dumbest thing I've read all day.

So, you think Poland was "startin' shit" with Germany in the 1930's to cause Hitler to steamroll over them?  What about Russia?  Were they all up in Germany's business and they just didn't have a choice to invade them?  What about any other war in history where some prick of a leader decided he was going to roll some neighboring country for the hell of it?

If you think the part in red is the magic key to avoiding conflict, you haven't learned a single thing from history.

Going by your scenario, If I live in TN and you call and threaten me, then I can come and kill you in AZ because you have a gun, even if you don't own a car,  because you might steal a car and come to my house in TN and kill me.

I hope you're not a defense attorney.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
First, as stated before, prove it was Russia.
Second, so how about all of the times that Obama or previous administrations have tried to influence elections? Did the US declare war on them first?

NK is actively developing and refining nuclear weapons, they are testing platforms for delivering those weapons, and they are screaming about how they will use those weapons.
If someone is working on building a machine gun, threatening to shoot up a group of people for whatever reason, and actively training to do it and is observed doing it, do you advise we wait to intervene until after the first body hits the ground?
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:51:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Why didn't we finish off North Korea back in 1953? MacArthur wanted to finish it by nuking NK and China. But the Korean war was unpopular. After WWII, people were tired of war. So the time has come & gone to take them out. The USA will have to accept DPNK as another nuclear state. And hope that the doctrine of MAD is enough deterrent to keep them from attacking us. MAD has kept us safe since 1945. Why wouldn't it keep working?
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:55:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sucks , but necessary.

View Quote
What would you do if someone had a .357 to your head? Seoul is 35 miles away from NK and 15,000 pieces of artillery are pointing at it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:56:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Going by your scenario, If I live in TN and you call and threaten me, then I can come and kill you in AZ because you have a gun, even if you don't own a car,  because you might steal a car and come to my house in TN and kill me.

View Quote
That's the "He needed killin'" defense...case dismissed.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
They have Nuclear devices but have they made them small enough to weaponize in a military sense?  Yeah, they could try to do the boat thing but do they really have something small enough to put on a missile or an artillery shell?  What aircraft do they have that is big enough to carry a bomb?  An installation on an airliner maybe but that is a pretty easy target.  A cargo or transport plane is even slower.  The only thing they could do is first strike via unconventional vehicle or maybe tunnel under the DMZ and blow one up.
Then there is this: The second they go nuke on anyone their country is going to get fried.  Once that line is crossed it is all over for them.  So first strike solves nothing for little fat boy.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Questions:

IF Lil' Kim has actually miniaturized a nuclear warhead and could mount it on a No-Dong, then would the defensive capabilities of the aircraft carrier be able to destroy it before it was able to reach it's target? 

I have to assume that a 15-20 KT nuclear detonation within 2,000 meters of an American aircraft carrier would be enough to sink it, would it not? 

The No-Dong has about a 1,200-1,500 km range, would the carrier have to be within that range in order for the air group to be able to attack targets inside North Korea? 
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What would you do if someone had a .357 to your head? Seoul is 35 miles away from NK and 15,000 pieces of artillery are pointing at it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sucks , but necessary.

In that situation, My life is meaningless....what matters is the life of SK ,,, now all current  nightlife would stop., SK would go dark, then SK forces would rule. SK would infiltrate NK artillery with precision.

The existing border would move north, and by quite a bit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
An assailant with a knife is a good example.  Assuming a person is threatening you and holding a knife while advancing on you, at what point do you fire?
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
“Our revolutionary forces are combat-ready to sink a US nuclear powered aircraft carrier with a single strike,” the Rodong Sinmun, the newspaper of the North’s ruling Workers’ Party, said in a commentary. The paper likened the aircraft carrier to a “gross animal” and said a strike on it would be “an actual example to show our military’s force”. The commentary was carried on page three of the newspaper, after a two-page feature about leader Kim Jong Un inspecting a pig farm.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1391453/north-korea-says-ready-strike-us-aircraft-carrier/
http://news.sky.com/story/north-korea-ready-to-sink-us-aircraft-carrier-10847828
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/61/35/86/6135868e42af76d7fee0374cd4bce71f.jpg
(Now that's a big Dong)

LOL but holy shit in an other story this moring: Why would any American in North Korea at this time.

"The South Korean news agency Yonhap said the detained American citizen, in his 50s, was a former professor from Yanbian University in China and had been in North Korea for a month in connection with relief programmes." He was arrested at Pyongyang International Airport

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39683518
View Quote
Be the last thing that fat little cock sucker ever does 
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
“Our revolutionary forces are combat-ready to sink a US nuclear powered aircraft carrier with a single strike,” the Rodong Sinmun, the newspaper of the North’s ruling Workers’ Party, said in a commentary. The paper likened the aircraft carrier to a “gross animal” and said a strike on it would be “an actual example to show our military’s force”. The commentary was carried on page three of the newspaper, after a two-page feature about leader Kim Jong Un inspecting a pig farm.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1391453/north-korea-says-ready-strike-us-aircraft-carrier/
http://news.sky.com/story/north-korea-ready-to-sink-us-aircraft-carrier-10847828
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/61/35/86/6135868e42af76d7fee0374cd4bce71f.jpg
(Now that's a big Dong)

LOL but holy shit in an other story this moring: Why would any American in North Korea at this time.

"The South Korean news agency Yonhap said the detained American citizen, in his 50s, was a former professor from Yanbian University in China and had been in North Korea for a month in connection with relief programmes." He was arrested at Pyongyang International Airport

True, but IF he could nuke an aircraft carrier then that would be a catastrophe for America. Thousands of American sailors killed and a very bad black eye for the country. It would also embolden our enemies in the Middle East who relish the idea of killing Americans. Iran for example.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They have Nuclear devices but have they made them small enough to weaponize in a military sense?  Yeah, they could try to do the boat thing but do they really have something small enough to put on a missile or an artillery shell?  What aircraft do they have that is big enough to carry a bomb?  An installation on an airliner maybe but that is a pretty easy target.  A cargo or transport plane is even slower.  The only thing they could do is first strike via unconventional vehicle or maybe tunnel under the DMZ and blow one up.
Then there is this: The second they go nuke on anyone their country is going to get fried.  Once that line is crossed it is all over for them.  So first strike solves nothing for little fat boy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem is that little fat boy is so delusional that he thinks he could probably pull it off.  How close is one of our carrier groups going to let a Nork submarine or plane get to them in international waters?  Seeing the videos of Iranian and Russian shenanigans at sea, I'd wager pretty close...  If the Norks are crazy enough to put a nuke device on one of those particular vehicles, we could be in for a nasty surprise.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Letting things get this far was an enormous mistake by the Clinton, Bush and Obama administrations. I hope that Americans don't end up dead as a result of this policy. 
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:23:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
True, but IF he could nuke an aircraft carrier then that would be a catastrophe for America. Thousands of American sailors killed and a very bad black eye for the country. It would also embolden our enemies in the Middle East who relish the idea of killing Americans. Iran for example.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(Now that's a big Dong)

Considering we dropped a MOAB on IS headquarters in AFG for killing a Special Forces soldier, the response to a nuclear strike on a CVN is going to be nothing short of biblical.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

While you're at it. Lets just kill everyone. Fuck'em. Every single man, woman, and child is capable of being a threat.

Doesn't mean they will be.
View Quote
WTF?  They have already said what their intentions are and are trying to develop the tools to carry out their intentions.  What the hell else do you want us to do?  Let them launch the thing?
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:31:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://m.popkey.co/3d55bd/DyVy5.gif

LMAO.  You're right.  All of those duds that go 50 miles and explode are to throw us off.  They're totally capable of hitting the US.

Do you all seriously believe they're capable of hitting the US, or even close?  What data has been released that has proven this to you?  The media?  A smile and wink from our "intelligence community?"

You people will believe anything...

And why are the Ayatollahs still breathing?

Let's not lie to ourselves and call the Norks a serious threat to the US...  
View Quote
You do realize the Norks have put a satellite in orbit, right?
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The problem is that little fat boy is so delusional that he thinks he could probably pull it off.  How close is one of our carrier groups going to let a Nork submarine or plane get to them in international waters?  Seeing the videos of Iranian and Russian shenanigans at sea, I'd wager pretty close...  If the Norks are crazy enough to put a nuke device on one of those particular vehicles, we could be in for a nasty surprise.
View Quote
And there lies the crux of the matter. If fatboy really is the coke head he's made out to be he will have some serious overconfidence and paranoia issues.
And  then you take into account that in the past he has threatened to nuke  the continental USA FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER. The US was doing nothing and the Norks want to nuke you that that sink in.  

The US should start by making it clear that they will recognise any general that pops fatboy and renounces nukes as the leader of North Korea. If anything fattie might off some competent generals and screw his own C&C network
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:40:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Jeez , the 80's  Patriot missle could defend against this.  Raytheon for the win , bitches
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Why is it our problem to fix North Korea after we depose Kim Jung Un?  I would fully support a military strike that would end all of North Korea's ability to project conventional or non conventional weapons outside of their borders.  Break his toys and take his lunch money.  Afterwards, the problem known as Kim Jong Un will take care of it's self.
View Quote
We don't, but the success of the Marshall plan in western Europe convinced people otherwise.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:46:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The rest of the world isn't our problem.

You defend your country by knocking ladders off of walls, not by building them.

If I had it my way, I'd close every military base outside CONUS. Everyone gets the same ability to trade with us.

The only time the military would see any use is in defense of our CONUS borders.
View Quote
Here is the problem with that line of thinking:

Nuclear proliferation. 

The United States defends other nations so that they do need to develop nuclear weapons in order to defend themselves. Japan would never be able to defend themselves from China, and Poland would never be able to defend themselves from Russia. So, they ally with the United States. If the United States decided that we would no longer defend these nations, then they would only have one option for their own defense; develop nuclear weapons. 

You might say 'Great! Let them develop nukes. What do we care?' The problem is that the more countries that have nuclear weapons, the greater the chances that someone is going to use one, and once humanity starts going down that road it has the potential for not only a single catastrophe, but a widening war that quickly spreads until everyone is nuking each other. It is better for the United States and humanity that we provide defense for our allies in order to prevent nuclear proliferation. 

Besides, this is the world order that we assumed and enthusiastically created after WWII. We can't just walk away from it now and expect things to go well. 
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:48:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
An assailant with a knife is a good example.  Assuming a person is threatening you and holding a knife while advancing on you, at what point do you fire?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to the previous poster, when he hits the New Jersey state line.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So now we want to fight China to claim North Korea?  Are you serious?  You want that land, plus the tens of millions of starving Norks, for what reason?  You do realize the burden it will be on the country that has to fix it, right?

Fucking give it to them.  That would be a positive scenario.
View Quote
No I am saying that the only thing keeping China from steamrolling Japan and South Korea if they get the urge is the U.S.

China can have North Korea. They deserve it for propping them up all these years.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're avoiding my question.  Are you going to wait until the assailant is at arm's reach before you shoot?
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Oh yeah, I bet they're within months of having this technology.  

How are all of those countries allies if they can't fight a third world country when we've propped them up for decades, built their economies, and trained them?  

They sound more like dependents by your statements.

In other words, they need to man the fuck up IF the Norks are really a threat.
View Quote
I'm all for that. All we need to do is change some agreements like the one prohibiting Japan from using its military offensively. The ones barring Japan and SK from developing nuclear weapons. Even then neither one would last long woithout the U.S. and our natural resources. Neither has oil production and neither has a blue water navy capable of keeping supply lines open.
Sure they wouldn't need us to handle NK, but the argument was that we only use our military if CONUS is threatened.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 8:20:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Why didn't we finish off North Korea back in 1953? MacArthur wanted to finish it by nuking NK and China. But the Korean war was unpopular. After WWII, people were tired of war. So the time has come & gone to take them out. The USA will have to accept DPNK as another nuclear state. And hope that the doctrine of MAD is enough deterrent to keep them from attacking us. MAD has kept us safe since 1945. Why wouldn't it keep working?
View Quote
We didn't nuke China because we didn't have enough nukes to nuke China and maintain deterrence in Europe.  Plus, nuking China would have made Nixon's triangulation impossible, forever placing China in the Russian camp.  Broader picture, NK wasn't worth it.

I'm still not convinced NK is worth it right now.  Too much potential to go wrong in "solving" that problem.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You're avoiding my question.  Are you going to wait until the assailant is at arm's reach before you shoot?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, I'm not going to wait, but I'm not going to go over to their house, on the other side of town, and shoot them first.  

North Korea isn't even in the "neighborhood."
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 8:50:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Kim is the one in the white shirt.

http://exploredprk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/tae3.png
View Quote
He is asking "Is what came out of the pig's behind cake?"
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Nope, I'm not going to wait, but I'm not going to go over to their house, on the other side of town, and shoot them first.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depending on the delivery system, they don't need to be "in the neighborhood" to be a credible threat.  Just like the assailant with the knife.  He isn't dangerous at 21 feet because his arms are 21 feet long.  He's dangerous because he can cover that gap before we have time to react.  Just like the Norks could put one of those nukes on a sub or faux airliner before we knew what hit us.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 10:59:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Fuck this NK shit. Time to circle back to Mexico. Tell them they have 48 hours to stop the illegal immigration into the USA or we'll bomb them back to the stone age. Should only take one or two MOAB's.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 11:55:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Fuck this NK shit. Time to circle back to Mexico. Tell them they have 48 hours to stop the illegal immigration into the USA or we'll bomb them back to the stone age. Should only take one or two MOAB's.
View Quote
I think we would be bombing them forward into the stone age.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:04:48 AM EDT
[#46]
North Korea Is Ready to Sink the USS Carl Vinson To Show It's Military might
View Quote
They're just going to piss that fucker off  . . . . .

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:38:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You defend your country by knocking ladders off of walls, not by building them.
View Quote
The walls must be built before they can be defended.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 4:45:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'll take not my fucking problem for $500, Alex.

Nothing is more contemptuous than the reliance on others for your basic survival.
View Quote
So you hunt and forage your own food? Weave your clothes on a loom from material you grew and processed and have never been to a doctor?

Hardcore dude.

North Korea has a similar philosophy. They call it Juche. It's a big part of why they are a backwards shithole.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 5:02:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Prove it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Prove it.
They have been actively meddling in our elections since the early 60's. Why the fuck would they have stopped?
I bet you think the bomber flights are recent as well?
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 5:12:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Don't need to hit it with a nuke. They could sneek a sub in someplace close enough and pull the cord. Why do you all think a nuke needs to be air born to blow up.
View Quote
They are not going to get one of their shitty subs close enough to a carrier to do that.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top