Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 145
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#1]
The "chief" negotiator for the Pali's is on CNN with Wolf and he looks and sounds like he would not be a good negotiator at all. He is waving his hands, yelling and calling Israel liars and Israel broke the ceasefire etc. With people like this representing you, you will never see a peace agreement.

These people are delusional and heretical...no common sense and they think their opinion is the only one that matters.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:27:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Still hear drones.  Any action on telegraph recently?
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still hear drones.  Any action on telegraph recently?
View Quote

No. Sun will be up in a few hours I wonder if we'll see any new changes in mission.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:34:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The "chief" negotiator for the Pali's is on CNN with Wolf and he looks and sounds like he would not be a good negotiator at all. He is waving his hands, yelling and calling Israel liars and Israel broke the ceasefire etc. With people like this representing you, you will never see a peace agreement.

These people are delusional and heretical...no common sense and they think their opinion is the only one that matters.
View Quote

Blitzer was trying to find an excuse for why Hamas broke the cease fire (like the other 5 so far) it was pitiful reporting. I don't care that the Palis are arguing their side but the fucking reporters job isn't to look for a "misunderstanding" of the cease fire terms to give Hamas any credibility. There goes my blood pressure, it was such a mellow day
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I have not watched CNN for several years.  Yeh, I know they have more live event coverage but more isn't always better.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Blitzer was trying to find an excuse for why Hamas broke the cease fire (like the other 5 so far) it was pitiful reporting. I don't care that the Palis are arguing their side but the fucking reporters job isn't to look for a "misunderstanding" of the cease fire terms to give Hamas any credibility. There goes my blood pressure, it was such a mellow day
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, me, too; weak reporting--Wolf lets them get by with spinning the situation---drives me crazy when reporters do like that.  Wolf functions  as an apologist for Hamas most of the time.
Sad!
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:04:41 PM EDT
[#7]
@IsraelHatzolah: BREAKING NEWS: IDF now confirmed Lt. Hadar Goldin who was captured on Friday morning was killed in action.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have not watched CNN for several years.  Yeh, I know they have more live event coverage but more isn't always better.
View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QREhibR0zqg

someone embed
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

@IsraelHatzolah: BREAKING NEWS: IDF now confirmed Lt. Hadar Goldin who was captured on Friday morning was killed in action.
View Quote
sad but better than a lot of the alternative situations... I for one would not want to be in the "tender care" of Hamas.

We're not given any details... I hope the families of all the dead get the bodies back for burial.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Pretty quiet now.  Drones are up.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#11]
IDF will be pulling out of Gaza now. They'll wrap up the tunnel op and just keep air and artillery assets to respond to rocket attacks. And as we've seen they'll take out anyone they identified for assassination. Or garbage removal in my book. Watch the rocket level, if it drops to pre-war, a few each week this shit will be over. I just hope Israel can find a way to eliminate Hamas from rearming. They make the smaller rockets there but the long range stuff was smuggled in through Egypt. That's route is closed now.

So a militarily weakened Hamas will be left with a place with parts of it ruined and hundreds of dead trained fighters. If Israel can find a way to let the damage get rebuilt without diverting assets to tunnels they might get some peace and quiet. In the end Hamas was looking for a payoff. If Qatar is going to be their sugar daddy they'll have no reason to start another war. Then again a scorpion is always a scorpion.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:04:56 PM EDT
[#12]

This won't end.

I watched an interview just before Bibi spoke on the i24 link.

The reporter was speaking to one of the Pali higher ups, and she kept asking him if he was given control of Palestine what he would do to keep Hamas under control.

All he wanted to do was say that everything was the fault of the IDF, and that Hamas didn't need to be stopped. She continued to rephrase the question, and he was
argumentative and blaming Israel for everything while at the same time glorifying Hamas.

No matter how many times she tried to explain that she was asking him a question, that in no way involved Israel, he continued to want to interject it was all Israel's fault.

These people can do only one thing and that is blame all of life's woes on Israel.

As long as they continue to do so, this problem will not be resolved.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:24:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, I was just talking about this war. IDF has no reason to stay inside Gaza unless they plan on taking the whole place and I don't  see that kind of mobilization. I'm sure there will be rockets followed by retaliation for a while but I don't think it will be the heavy action we've seen. It won't stop, but wind down. But yeah, it won't be finished for good anytime soon.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 10:06:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Dueling Fo-Roosters with drones buzzing in the background on Gaza Live right now...

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 10:11:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Yep and they are saying cock a doodle don't!
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:29:02 PM EDT
[#16]
so...
there was a boom heard on Gaza live... nothing seen... And I've been hearing what I think are jets flying over occasionally.
I think the cam is currently facing West toward the Med.
... and then they switch the cam... looking East now.

And now... south I think based on the shadows...

Lots of jets doing passes over the city... no booms though... yet.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:47:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Reuters, occupied, gaza live are up with the same view

Telegraph just came back up with a different view.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:52:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Sounds like the IAF is overhead.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:54:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Sounds like the IAF is overhead.
View Quote
heard 4 booms in the last 10min or so.  

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 1:14:11 AM EDT
[#20]
just tuning back in

can you see anything or just hear?
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 1:15:32 AM EDT
[#21]
I hear more explosions on the Occutard stream.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 1:39:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah     ·   7h    

BREAKING NEWS: IDF now confirmed Lt. Hadar Goldin who was captured on Friday morning was killed in action.

I am wondering what happened? If he were captured, maybe they found him and he got caught in friendly fire?
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:21:41 AM EDT
[#23]
cool

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:23:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah     ·   7h    

BREAKING NEWS: IDF now confirmed Lt. Hadar Goldin who was captured on Friday morning was killed in action.

I am wondering what happened? If he were captured, maybe they found him and he got caught in friendly fire?
View Quote

My understanding of the incident was that he was captured as a part the suicide attack against the Israelis operating around that tunnel. Most likely this lieutenant was wounded by the same device that killed the other IDF soldiers and he likewise succumbed to his wounds. Or it is possible he was killed after being captured, as he may have been considered too much of a liability. And it is also possible the guy was dead the whole time and the militants just hauled a corpse off the battlefield in hopes he was alive so they could have a prisoner.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:27:53 AM EDT
[#25]
things driving about in the desert kicking up dust on gaza live

very windy
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:35:09 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:35:50 AM EDT
[#27]

I jizz myself when I see those tanks its damn sexy.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:36:26 AM EDT
[#28]
I wonder if it would be possible to locate the tunnels just inside Israel, seal off any part extending further into Israel, then pump a mix of oxygen and propane into the tunnel extending back into Gaza.  

After pumping the mixture for a while, light it and watch to see what happens in Gaza.

Seems like that would solve the problem of having to go into Gaza to deal with the tunnels.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:45:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:47:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I wonder if it would be possible to locate the tunnels just inside Israel, seal off any part extending further into Israel, then pump a mix of oxygen and propane into the tunnel extending back into Gaza.  

After pumping the mixture for a while, light it and watch to see what happens in Gaza.

Seems like that would solve the problem of having to go into Gaza to deal with the tunnels.
View Quote

Look up "Rodenator".
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:52:56 AM EDT
[#31]

KILLDOZER
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:57:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

KILLDOZER
View All Quotes
Quoted:

KILLDOZER

Cops need those, too.  Officer safety and all.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:59:12 AM EDT
[#33]
more buildings getting hit on telegraph
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:04:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Shit be splodin' on Telegraph and Occutard, yo.

It appears they are also giving the ultra-modern Gaza building some more loving.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:09:00 AM EDT
[#35]

got one mere seconds after impact.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:13:03 AM EDT
[#36]
The really nice looking building (by Gaza standards anyway) appears to say Al Zafer 9 on it, up near the top. Any idea what this building was being used for? A hotel perhaps? Looks like it may require a great deal of housekeeping before it will be habitable again.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:14:47 AM EDT
[#37]
These seem to me to be artillery hits.

I don't hear any jets in the area.

And they are just pounding this building... I've lost count on the number of hits.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:16:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Whoever built that building must have done it right. It has taken at least a dozen solid hits between last night and tonight. Yet it hasn't caught fire yet.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:19:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Damn Telegraph feed

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:22:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Looks like the Islamic University of Gaza: Rocket Propulsion Program got a grant for a bit more remodeling.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:23:54 AM EDT
[#41]
caught a piece of building flying through the air

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 4:19:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Saw the muzzle flash from a tank a few times...

and I think this building is on fire now. (different building)  too far away and blurry to take a good screen shot.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 4:29:17 AM EDT
[#43]
This one?

It's crazy that we're watching war live from our homes.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 4:31:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Am I the only one that doesn't get audio from Telegraph?  Or are they behind a window or something?
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 4:33:46 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Am I the only one that doesn't get audio from Telegraph?  Or are they behind a window or something?
View Quote
getting audio just fine from them...

But for some reason their video quality is really low for me right now.  I don't know why.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 4:58:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This one?

It's crazy that we're watching war live from our homes.

http://i.imgur.com/z1cJJOP.png
View Quote

Old "carrot top" there can't take a punch like the Al Jafer building. That looks like a through and through. Al Jafer was absorbing the hits it was taking pretty well, and it probably took 15 of them between tonight and last night.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 5:28:39 AM EDT
[#47]
An IDF solider was injured by a sniper.  I believe I just say him being taken away on a stretcher. on the gaza live feed.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 5:35:56 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

But for some reason their video quality is really low for me right now.  I don't know why.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think I figured it out.  Audio seems to be on one channel only.  My work speaker are dead on one side.  My video is very clean.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 8:22:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Merkava fired at something on Gaza Live feed.  Camera zoomed into the tanks looking in different directions.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 8:23:16 AM EDT
[#50]
IDF @IDFSpokesperson  ·  1h
As operation Protective Edge moves to the next stage, we are redeploying to enable combat against Hamas & continued defense from tunnels.
Page / 145
Top Top