Site Notices
Page / 30
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 7:41:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah they would all be unloaded. Rifles would only be symbolic. No way gun owners would shoot police attempting to arrest them enforcing unconstitutional laws.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are there enough Massachusetts men with "assault rifles" to muster on Lexington Green in an orderly fashion for a protest? Figure 100 ought to be a good number to start. It could be on a weekend since they surely have jobs. Carrying their rifles of course.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Good luck OC'ing a gun here.

I have been less than impressed with MA when I visited.  I went up there for a service rifle match a few years ago, and had someone harass me for open carrying my M9.  While in a Marine Corps uniform.  
At a shooting range. Fucking tards.

*ETA Present company presumably excluded, of course.

*ETA2  Do you really think if there was an organized, fall in formation style protest on Lexington Green of all places, with 100 dudes slinging ARs, that the local police would want to fuck that even with the neighboring city's dick?

Yeah they would all be unloaded. Rifles would only be symbolic. No way gun owners would shoot police attempting to arrest them enforcing unconstitutional laws.

Actually, 100 men with their legally concealed handguns and unloaded muskets would be magnificently symbolic
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Headed out shortly to stay in Boston.  If you are going, IM me.  I will be there.
View Quote

Good luck. Ill be working tomorrow. Head down to Narragansett for some liberty lobsters.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 8:09:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Headed out shortly to stay in Boston.  If you are going, IM me.  I will be there.
View Quote

Let your voices be heard!
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 9:02:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Q: I am a law enforcement officer. Does the notice affect me?
•No. The notice does not change the law with respect to ownership of Assault weapons by law enforcement officers. Your existing right to buy and possess Assault weapons remains protected under Massachusetts law.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Q: I am a law enforcement officer. Does the notice affect me?
•No. The notice does not change the law with respect to ownership of Assault weapons by law enforcement officers. Your existing right to buy and possess Assault weapons remains protected under Massachusetts law.

View Quote

As well as post ban hi-cap mags...

ETA: Also Glocks.  AG finds them unsafe for us to buy although the majority of PD issues them to LEOs and they can also buy them for private use.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:42:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:44:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:48:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:03:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Most online retailers have stopped shipments of ALL AR Parts today.
You would think that someone would stand by us here.

Apparently not.

These are the times that try men's souls.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are there enough Massachusetts men with "assault rifles" to muster on Lexington Green in an orderly fashion for a protest? Figure 100 ought to be a good number to start. It could be on a weekend since they surely have jobs. Carrying their rifles of course.

Good luck OC'ing a gun here.

I have been less than impressed with MA when I visited.  I went up there for a service rifle match a few years ago, and had someone harass me for open carrying my M9.  While in a Marine Corps uniform.  
At a shooting range. Fucking tards.

*ETA Present company presumably excluded, of course.

*ETA2  Do you really think if there was an organized, fall in formation style protest on Lexington Green of all places, with 100 dudes slinging ARs, that the local police would want to fuck that even with the neighboring city's dick?

I said slung, not unloaded.

People make choices.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:34:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:40:54 PM EDT
[#13]
It's almost like California and the Northern East Coast is in a competition for who can make the most restrictive gun laws.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:47:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:51:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:56:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:06:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Well, myself and the wife will be at Statehouse for the rally tomorrow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently not.

5.000 of you mount up and march lock step past Paul Revere's resting place in Boston for the 1,000 Black Rifles Matter March.

You know August 26th, 1765 a bunch of guys in Boston destroyed the Lt. Governor's mansion for a whole lot less than a gun ban.  The tore the place apart, mostly with their bare hands.  What a difference 250 years makes.  
That has always seemed to me a forgotten moment in the American revolution.  Something that was never taught in schools at lease not my generation forward.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:09:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You know August 26th, 1765 a bunch of guys in Boston destroyed the Lt. Governor's mansion for a whole lot less than a gun ban.  The tore the place apart, mostly with their bare hands.  What a difference 250 years makes.  
That has always seemed to me a forgotten moment in the American revolution.  Something that was never taught in schools at lease not my generation forward.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently not.

5.000 of you mount up and march lock step past Paul Revere's resting place in Boston for the 1,000 Black Rifles Matter March.

At some point in the near future I can see these guys being branded as "the terrorists of their time"

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote
Good luck.....

It will fall on deaf ears sadly.

But hopefully by an act of God, it doesn't.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:17:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:20:20 AM EDT
[#21]

Andrew Cuomo Frowns Upon Your State's Actions.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Interpretation vs exact verbiage, I smell multiple court challenges...
The state wasting your tax dollars to try and exert their privelege, perhaps its time the state finds out that receiving tax funding is just a privelege...consent of the governed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The AR15 is now dead in MA. Not even the SafeAct abortion would be legal in MA.

Interpretation vs exact verbiage, I smell multiple court challenges...
The state wasting your tax dollars to try and exert their privelege, perhaps its time the state finds out that receiving tax funding is just a privelege...consent of the governed.

I don't see how this stands up on court.  It's too vague and a court (even a MA court) will have to define what is a 'copy'.  Does this mean all semi-autos are banned?  It's too vague and needs more documentation of what is / isn't allowed.

Nevertheless, this is why I moved out of MA to God's country.  

Go get 'em GOAL!
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I am waiting to be directly called a domestic terrorist because I believe in freedom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At some point in the near future I can see these guys being branded as "the terrorists of their time"

I am waiting to be directly called a domestic terrorist because I believe in freedom.

That happened back in 2009.

ETA: Link to report
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 9:07:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Good luck.....  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good luck.....  

unfortunately , nobody will give a hoot
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 9:17:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So, on Wednesday morning the AG announces the new policy and dealers believe that they have until the end of the day to stop selling.

Of course, sales blow through the roof and now Healey wants a take-back of every rifle sold that day, along with punishing the dealers.

http://commonwealthmagazine.org/guns/healey-triggers-gun-buying-frenzy/

Healey triggers gun-buying frenzy

2,500 assault weapons sold in one day in defiance of AG’s order

Jack Sullivan Jul 21, 2016

A GUN-BUYING FRENZY that resulted in 2,500 assault weapons being purchased Wednesday – one-fourth the total sold all of last year – has forced Attorney General Maura Healey into threatening dealers with criminal penalties and the loss of their licenses for trying to beat her crackdown on the rifles.

According to data from the state Firearms Records Bureau, gun enthusiasts bought 2,549 rifles on Wednesday, the same day Healey announced that her office would rigidly enforce a 1998 law that prohibits the sale of specific semi-automatic guns such as AK-47s and AR-15s, as well as “copies or duplicates of the weapons.” By contrast, 132 of the guns were sold on Tuesday and just 51 on Monday. About 10,000 of the guns were sold in 2015.

The purchases were in defiance of an order issued by Healey that none of the guns could be sold in Massachusetts after Tuesday. Now Healey, whose intent was to get rid of the weapons, finds herself in the awkward position of trying to undo a run on what she has called “weapons of war” after they’ve already been sold.

While Healey’s office remained silent on what would happen to those who bought the guns Wednesday, her spokeswoman said dealers could face criminal or civil sanctions for the sales. The statute calls for up to two years in jail for selling the banned guns.

The key issue is when Healey’s order took effect. In a directive made to the state’s 350 gun dealers on Tuesday she ordered them to cease selling the weapons “immediately.” At her press conference announcing the directive on Wednesday, she said none of the weapons could be sold after Tuesday. Her spokeswoman, however, said on Thursday that the attorney general’s directive took effect at the time of her announcement, presumably on Wednesday. (Healey also wrote about her new policy in an op-ed in the Boston Globe that appeared online on Tuesday and ran in the Wednesday paper.)

Healey said she was stepping up because of the scores of spree shootings that have killed dozens of people around the country. Surrounded by clergy, victims’ families, police chiefs, and prosecutors, she made the passionate plea to rid the state of the assault weapons like those used in the slaughter of 20 children at Sandy Hook Elementary school in Connecticut, 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, and the killings of five Dallas police officers and three more in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Healey claims gun manufacturers make minor or cosmetic changes to the guns while maintaining the same functions and then market them as “Massachusetts compliant.” She said the directive was not a new rule or even a change but just an enforcement of the 18-year-old statute that she says has been abused by manufacturers.

“The gun industry doesn’t get to decide what’s compliant,” she said when making her announcement. “We do.”

She said people who purchased the rifles prior to her order would be able to keep them and no dealers would be prosecuted if they sold them before then.

Christopher Pinto, president of the advocacy group Massachusetts Gun Rights, Inc., of Worcester, claimed he bought an AR-15 for his wife on Wednesday to beat Healey’s directive and insisted he intends to keep it.

“What is she going to do, come to my house and get it?“ asked Pinto, who was in Cleveland as a delegate at the Republican National Convention.

A group of gun owners gathered at the State House Thursday evening to protest Healey’s action, with another rally planned on Saturday when the Legislature is in session. Many said Healey’s decision was not an enforcement of the law but rather stemmed from her interpretation based on what they say is her anti-gun stance. Most in attendance said they own the types of rifles Healey says are illegal. Even though she said she won’t take action against those who bought them before Wednesday, the protesters said they were concerned she could change her mind and arbitrarily confiscate their weapons in the future.

“The system is set up to debate and we can have due process,” said Archie Taylor, 45, of Dracut. “It’s not anybody’s right to tell us what we can protect ourselves with. Police and other law enforcement officials can have these guns but a private citizen can’t? Everyone is human, everyone is fallible. What makes them any more special than us?”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
So, on Wednesday morning the AG announces the new policy and dealers believe that they have until the end of the day to stop selling.

Of course, sales blow through the roof and now Healey wants a take-back of every rifle sold that day, along with punishing the dealers.

A GUN-BUYING FRENZY that resulted in 2,500 assault weapons being purchased Wednesday – one-fourth the total sold all of last year – has forced Attorney General Maura Healey into threatening dealers with criminal penalties and the loss of their licenses for trying to beat her crackdown on the rifles.

According to data from the state Firearms Records Bureau, gun enthusiasts bought 2,549 rifles on Wednesday, the same day Healey announced that her office would rigidly enforce a 1998 law that prohibits the sale of specific semi-automatic guns such as AK-47s and AR-15s, as well as “copies or duplicates of the weapons.” By contrast, 132 of the guns were sold on Tuesday and just 51 on Monday. About 10,000 of the guns were sold in 2015.

The purchases were in defiance of an order issued by Healey that none of the guns could be sold in Massachusetts after Tuesday. Now Healey, whose intent was to get rid of the weapons, finds herself in the awkward position of trying to undo a run on what she has called “weapons of war” after they’ve already been sold.

While Healey’s office remained silent on what would happen to those who bought the guns Wednesday, her spokeswoman said dealers could face criminal or civil sanctions for the sales. The statute calls for up to two years in jail for selling the banned guns.

The key issue is when Healey’s order took effect. In a directive made to the state’s 350 gun dealers on Tuesday she ordered them to cease selling the weapons “immediately.” At her press conference announcing the directive on Wednesday, she said none of the weapons could be sold after Tuesday. Her spokeswoman, however, said on Thursday that the attorney general’s directive took effect at the time of her announcement, presumably on Wednesday. (Healey also wrote about her new policy in an op-ed in the Boston Globe that appeared online on Tuesday and ran in the Wednesday paper.)

Healey said she was stepping up because of the scores of spree shootings that have killed dozens of people around the country. Surrounded by clergy, victims’ families, police chiefs, and prosecutors, she made the passionate plea to rid the state of the assault weapons like those used in the slaughter of 20 children at Sandy Hook Elementary school in Connecticut, 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, and the killings of five Dallas police officers and three more in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Healey claims gun manufacturers make minor or cosmetic changes to the guns while maintaining the same functions and then market them as “Massachusetts compliant.” She said the directive was not a new rule or even a change but just an enforcement of the 18-year-old statute that she says has been abused by manufacturers.

“The gun industry doesn’t get to decide what’s compliant,” she said when making her announcement. “We do.”

She said people who purchased the rifles prior to her order would be able to keep them and no dealers would be prosecuted if they sold them before then.

Christopher Pinto, president of the advocacy group Massachusetts Gun Rights, Inc., of Worcester, claimed he bought an AR-15 for his wife on Wednesday to beat Healey’s directive and insisted he intends to keep it.

“What is she going to do, come to my house and get it?“ asked Pinto, who was in Cleveland as a delegate at the Republican National Convention.

A group of gun owners gathered at the State House Thursday evening to protest Healey’s action, with another rally planned on Saturday when the Legislature is in session. Many said Healey’s decision was not an enforcement of the law but rather stemmed from her interpretation based on what they say is her anti-gun stance. Most in attendance said they own the types of rifles Healey says are illegal. Even though she said she won’t take action against those who bought them before Wednesday, the protesters said they were concerned she could change her mind and arbitrarily confiscate their weapons in the future.

“The system is set up to debate and we can have due process,” said Archie Taylor, 45, of Dracut. “It’s not anybody’s right to tell us what we can protect ourselves with. Police and other law enforcement officials can have these guns but a private citizen can’t? Everyone is human, everyone is fallible. What makes them any more special than us?”

http://commonwealthmagazine.org/guns/healey-backs-down-on-threat/

ATTORNEY GENERAL MAURA HEALEY decided to allow those who bought nearly 2,300 assault weapons in Massachusetts to keep their new guns even though they were purchased after she ordered the sales stopped. But Healey has not backed away from her threat to levy criminal or civil sanctions against dealers who sold one of the banned assault weapons in defiance of her declaration that the “copycat” semi-automatic rifles are illegal under a 1998 state law.

“Our enforcement notice on Wednesday was very clear that it was effective immediately,” Jillian Fennimore, a spokeswoman for Healey, said in a statement. “Gun dealers and manufacturers in Massachusetts are now on notice and our office will be watching for illegal sales of these copycat assault weapons. In light of the fact that many people apparently acted in the belief that they had until the end of the day on Wednesday to buy these weapons, our office will not take enforcement action under state law with regard to any transactions made by individual purchasers acting in good faith that were finalized on Wednesday, July 20.”

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 9:34:00 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ATTORNEY GENERAL MAURA HEALEY decided to allow those who bought nearly 2,300 assault weapons in Massachusetts to keep their new guns even though they were purchased after she ordered the sales stopped. But Healey has not backed away from her threat to levy criminal or civil sanctions against dealers who sold one of the banned assault weapons in defiance of her declaration that the “copycat” semi-automatic rifles are illegal under a 1998 state law.

“Our enforcement notice on Wednesday was very clear that it was effective immediately,” Jillian Fennimore, a spokeswoman for Healey, said in a statement. “Gun dealers and manufacturers in Massachusetts are now on notice and our office will be watching for illegal sales of these copycat assault weapons. In light of the fact that many people apparently acted in the belief that they had until the end of the day on Wednesday to buy these weapons, our office will not take enforcement action under state law with regard to any transactions made by individual purchasers acting in good faith that were finalized on Wednesday, July 20.”

Sell another 2300 and include 1000 rounds of ammo and mags for each and I wonder what they'd say...
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#28]
First rally pics (taken from Northeastshooters thread):

Pretty sad that a Pokemon Go meetup will bring 6,000 people to the Boston Common as well.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:04:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Sell another 2300 and include 1000 rounds of ammo and mags for each and I wonder what they'd say...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

According to data from the state Firearms Records Bureau, gun enthusiasts bought 2,549 rifles on Wednesday, the same day Healey announced that her office would rigidly enforce a 1998 law that prohibits the sale of specific semi-automatic guns such as AK-47s and AR-15s, as well as "copies or duplicates of the weapons.” By contrast, 132 of the guns were sold on Tuesday and just 51 on Monday. About 10,000 of the guns were sold in 2015.

The purchases were in defiance of an order issued by Healey that none of the guns could be sold in Massachusetts after Tuesday. Now Healey, whose intent was to get rid of the weapons, finds herself in the awkward position of trying to undo a run on what she has called "weapons of war” after they’ve already been sold.

The key issue is when Healey’s order took effect. In a directive made to the state’s 350 gun dealers on Tuesday she ordered them to cease selling the weapons "immediately.” At her press conference announcing the directive on Wednesday, she said none of the weapons could be sold after Tuesday. Her spokeswoman, however, said on Thursday that the attorney general’s directive took effect at the time of her announcement, presumably on Wednesday. (Healey also wrote about her new policy in an op-ed in the Boston Globe that appeared online on Tuesday and ran in the Wednesday paper.)

Healey claims gun manufacturers make minor or cosmetic changes to the guns while maintaining the same functions and then market them as "Massachusetts compliant.” She said the directive was not a new rule or even a change but just an enforcement of the 18-year-old statute that she says has been abused by manufacturers.

"The gun industry doesn’t get to decide what’s compliant,” she said when making her announcement. "We do.”

"What is she going to do, come to my house and get it?" asked Pinto, who was in Cleveland as a delegate at the Republican National Convention.

"The system is set up to debate and we can have due process,” said Archie Taylor, 45, of Dracut. "It’s not anybody’s right to tell us what we can protect ourselves with. Police and other law enforcement officials can have these guns but a private citizen can’t? Everyone is human, everyone is fallible. What makes them any more special than us?”

ATTORNEY GENERAL MAURA HEALEY decided to allow those who bought nearly 2,300 assault weapons in Massachusetts to keep their new guns even though they were purchased after she ordered the sales stopped. But Healey has not backed away from her threat to levy criminal or civil sanctions against dealers who sold one of the banned assault weapons in defiance of her declaration that the "copycat” semi-automatic rifles are illegal under a 1998 state law.

"Our enforcement notice on Wednesday was very clear that it was effective immediately,” Jillian Fennimore, a spokeswoman for Healey, said in a statement. "Gun dealers and manufacturers in Massachusetts are now on notice and our office will be watching for illegal sales of these copycat assault weapons. In light of the fact that many people apparently acted in the belief that they had until the end of the day on Wednesday to buy these weapons, our office will not take enforcement action under state law with regard to any transactions made by individual purchasers acting in good faith that were finalized on Wednesday, July 20.”

Her edict has no teeth and she knows it

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Having gone through SAFE, what has happened in MA seems in some ways worse. The law was not changed overnight, like it was here, but the AG has gone off the reservation.

I've read many posts in this thread. My sense currently is:

1) It is a reasonable interpretation of the law to ban "copies" of the AR15, since the law does spell that out as a thing
2) The AG has gone too far and beyond copies, started banning things not mentioned in the law; under her guidance she specifically bans semi-automatic shotguns. This is beyond only discussing the feature test, she uses them as an example of something that is banned
3) The law absolutely excludes fixed magazine semi-automatic rifles. And yet the AG appears to think having a copy is still illegal just because the mag has been made fixed, even though the law clearly disagrees.

Are the above three statements accurate? Is there a single thing in the law that precludes sale of a fixed mag AR in MA?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:33:29 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

First rally pics (taken from Northeastshooters thread):

https://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=172780&d=1469280655

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160723/13a73554b1dc74c5eea8e9a9e6d30abc.jpg
Pretty sad that a Pokemon Go meetup will bring 6,000 people to the Boston Common as well.
View Quote
Put a Pokemon Lure there and attract more people.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Having gone through SAFE, what has happened in MA seems in some ways worse. The law was not changed overnight, like it was here, but the AG has gone off the reservation.

1) It is a reasonable interpretation of the law to ban "copies" of the AR15, since the law does spell that out as a thing
2) The AG has gone too far and beyond copies, started banning things not mentioned in the law; under her guidance she specifically bans semi-automatic shotguns. This is beyond only discussing the feature test, she uses them as an example of something that is banned
3) The law absolutely excludes fixed magazine semi-automatic rifles. And yet the AG appears to think having a copy is still illegal just because the mag has been made fixed, even though the law clearly disagrees.

Are the above three statements accurate? Is there a single thing in the law that precludes sale of a fixed mag AR in MA?
View Quote

The fixed mag AR is still a copy of an AR according to her. It doesn't matter the ARs current state. It doesn't matter that it doesn't have a collapsible stock, flash hider or bayonet lug. To her its still a copy because the "original" AR15 had these features.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:39:43 AM EDT
[#34]
What happens if 2 or 3000 rifle owners show up on the Common with there loaded ARs?

Well?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:42:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What happens if 2 or 3000 rifle owners show up on the Common with there loaded ARs?

Well?
View Quote

This is a no go.  Fine and/or jail time.

Also, cant carry any long gun unloaded either unless in an enclosed case.

https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartIV/TitleI/Chapter269/Section12d
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:47:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well?

I'm talking civil disobedience.

Fuck the law.

Lets see .gov try to hurd up.2000 armed citizens.

Unfortunately there isn't a complete set of testicles left in Mass.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#37]

Needs more people! I hope that crowd swells.

Sucks, I am right across the river right now in Cambridge, but stuck at work. I have a few buddies over there. Give 'em hell guys!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
The fixed mag AR is still a copy of an AR according to her. It doesn't matter the ARs current state. It doesn't matter that it doesn't have a collapsible stock, flash hider or bayonet lug. To her its still a copy because the "original" AR15 had these features.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a copy to her because of this....

Uses parts that can be interchanged between banned rifles and "complaint" rifles.

BCG, Trigger Group, Receivers, Barrels, etc..... all interchangeable.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Fuck the law.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well?

Fuck the law.

You get banned from Arfcom

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:54:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well?

Fuck the law.

I am looking outside for a new job or location to open a new shop Whatcha Got?????????
Anyone give me some ideas
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:55:42 AM EDT
[#41]
FLORIDA!

COME TO FLORIDA!

WE NEED AS MANY PRO GUN SMALL GOVERNMENT GUYS AS WE CAN GET!
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:57:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Well?
View Quote

If this happens on that scale, I will pledge $1000 to whatever defense fund set up to fight repercussions for those in attendance.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:09:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
FLORIDA!

COME TO FLORIDA!

View Quote

Lived there before Fort Meyers .Maybe the Pan Handle?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#45]
How many people would ya say DJ?  I had to work, it was so fast .......peeps want their boats
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well?

What are they going to do, arrest 3000 people?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FLORIDA!

COME TO FLORIDA!

I live in Tally now..... Pan Handle is growing big time.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:16:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FLORIDA!

COME TO FLORIDA!

I have family there and my Ma was born and raised in that very area
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:17:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I am a terrible judge of numbers.  Can't see all from my vantage point. Several hundred, if not more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many people would ya say DJ?  I had to work, it was so fast .......peeps want their boats

I am a terrible judge of numbers.  Can't see all from my vantage point. Several hundred, if not more.

Good! Thanks for going on our behalf I owe ya a cold one or 5
Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top