Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 12:59:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This is why I live in the country. My closest neighbor is 3/4 mile down the road.

If I want to park a trailer on my front lawn with old couches, nobody will complain.
If I don't feel like mowing my grass every week, nobody will complain.
If I want to walk around in my boxer shorts and take piss behind the barn, nobody will complain.

Of course, I am an anti social bastard and tend to dislike dealing with most people so what works for me may not work for you.

uhhh, thanks for the contribution . . . .
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:01:15 PM EDT
[#2]
That's crap (re: her taking a picture of your car).
As for the Benadryl comment, it wasn't to kill her dogs but to make her freak out that her dogs are napping and not barking.

Bad advice given, mostly due to lack of caffeine in my system at the time of posting.

Caffeine has been fully introduced to the system now, and I concur with everyone that has said document, observe and get a restraining order ASAP.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
This will be an unpopular answer:

Invite her over for dinner.  Show you're not an enemy.

Then if she keeps up her shitty behavior, you know she's mentally ill and proceed from there with documentation, etc.

This is the correct answer.

You really think that someone who has lied on the OP on several occasion should be invited over?

I can see her excusing herself to go to teh bathroom and calling 911 to report being kidnapped.

Think ahead, it saves grief.

Disarming people is an effective tactic. Going out of your way to make someone your friend and not giving them a choice in the matter is even more effective.  

True for normal people, crazy people don't think like you do and won't respond like you think.

EXACTLY !! Some people have their heads up their asses and are very naive.

Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:02:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Your neighbor lady is obviously bat shit crazy, so use that to your advantage.

Get yourself a cheap WOK or old satellite dish and dress it up so that it looks like a listening device.  Add some sort of "element" to the center (an aquarium heater with the glass removed would work nicely).  Attach some thick cable, or even black garden hose to the back and mount it to your house or tree so that it faces her bedroom.

Make sure she sees you fiddling with it and re-aiming it a few times (wearing stereo headphones while doing this will heighten the effect).

After the initial work of making your "device" all you have to do is sit back and watch her screw herself into the ground.

I like the way you think!
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow.  Just wow.  

I'd go a step further with calling code enforcement and get copies of the code to have on hand.  Read it, know it.

Also, get your restraining order first as mentioned several times above.  

If you are going to go the route of Tax Certificates, keep in mind that the potential to escalate the situation will be high.

Security cameras all the way around the house are a plus if you can afford it.  Get everything you can on video.  There is a thread posted today in the WA HTF on a VERY good deal on digital media storage... this would go well with your security system.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:10:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I also suggest that you invest in some planters and line them where she cannot park on your side without directly parking on you property,  Plant some bushes would also work.  

Document and film every interaction you have with her.     If you have witnesses and enough documentation that she is harassing you then file restraining order on her.

Buy her Tax Lien and foreclose on her asap.  

You need to protect your kids from someone who is that unstable.    

Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Moving isn't an option. The cameras will be ordered today.

Moving is surrender to insanity.  So how many times will you all move before you decide to make a stand?

Had 2 crack heads living beneath me.  You can imagine the rest.  I was credits away from a degree after 6 long years of self-funded night school.  I had a gun, but figured I'd end up in jail, so I bought a huge can of FoxLabs or something (a fogger) and an aluminum baseball bat.  Black painted them both and just waited . . . .

I agree, all these "move to the country" folks don't really contribute anything to the problem, as there will always be asshole neighbors. Besides, it's just one neighbor and it sounds like a nice area. The country isn't all hunky dory either, I go to a homesteading forum and when shit goes down in the country it goes down. It tends to be isolated in the country leaving people more vulnerable if there is a real nut near them. I believe there was a thread in this very forum about a bad neighbor incident awhile back.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:11:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Here is the back ground. Sorry if this is long winded.

A few months ago someone on my street called Code enforcement on my next door neighbor. She had a Trailer parked in her yard with out a current tag and a large amount of trash piled up near the street. Bulk pick up day was 3 weeks away. She was cited and fixed the problem.

About a week later her German Shepard escaped her yard for the 3rd or 4th time. Two other neighbors and I returned the dog to her and asked that she please try to figure out how he was getting out. Conversation became heated between two of the parties, so I left.

She (next door neighbor) then called the police stating that the other 2 neighbors (not me) were threatening her and her dog. I told her that I did not hear them do so while I was there, but reminded her that I left when they all began to argue. She seemed ok with this.

At this point I have no reason to believe that there are any hurt feelings or problems between us.

Then last week on Thursday she parked her car in the easement of my front yard. Please note that here driveway AND garage were empty of cars. She lives alone and has one car. I ignored the issue for a few days, even though I had to park one of my cars in the street because of it. I was assuming that maybe she was having some work done on her driveway. I am married and have 3 kids and care for my father as well so we have 4 cars at the current time. On Saturday I decided to ask her to move the car. I was very polite and explained why I wanted her to move it. She FLIPPED out began yelling and cursing at me. I left wondering "what on earth just happened?"

She called the police and stated that I was threatening and harassing her. The police arrived and were very nice to me; I think they could see right off that the neighbor was out of control. They ended up asking her to move her car from my yard and told me to call back if she didn’t.

Next day (Sunday) she had not moved her car but, I did not call the police. I decided that she would move it eventually and I would just block the area when she did. The police have FAR better things to do than answer a call about parking.

However next thing I know, on Sunday afternoon the police are at my door again. This time she has called them saying that we cut or pulled down the wires to her direct TV. We did not!! Even if I had wanted to this, it would have required me jumping a 6 foot wood fence with 2 large dogs in the yard (one a German Shepard). This officer was pleasant enough but you could tell annoyed at the whole situation.

Yesterday (Tuesday) she finally moves her car to go somewhere. My daughter moves her truck from the street into the yard. Then last night at 11:30 the police are at my house AGAIN. This time she is calling them because we parked the truck "haphazardly" (it wasn’t perfectly straight??) also that she was going to have the trees trimmed and did not want to damage our truck(pretty sure this is a lie). Mind you we were parked in the EXACT same spot she had been parked in prior to leaving her house.

We (husband and I) told the officers what had been going on. They were very nice and seemed sympathetic. We said that we would move the truck even though they said we did not need to. We were legal to park where we were. They also suggested that we call code enforcement on her as she had several violations in her yard. We said that we felt that would just escalate things more and were going to just continue to ignore her.

But now I am concerned that she will keep accusing us of things or try to involve my children.

So far the officers that have responded have been very nice, except the one that was annoyed and even she was still very professional. I think the annoyed officer was at first thinking that we were picking on a poor lady on disability (that’s how she describes herself) not sure how she makes that claim when she paid 500k for her house on the water 3 years ago, drives a new Mercedes and has a 30 foot boat. I wish I was that poor.

I grew up on this street and have never had a problem before with anyone or with law enforcement ever.

What do you think I should do at this point?

Mrs.Echo6

Yankee?
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:19:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My dad used to say that "sometimes a weekend in jail is worth a handful of teeth. Now get out there and get them teeth."

OMG!!! You people are cracking me up today!!!!

I want me one of those chippawa dogs!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
IN my yard. In the pic above, My property line starts about 8 inches towards my Jeep from the utility pole. When she had her Mercades parked in the grass, the "B" pillar of her car was even with the pole.

The pic helped.

If she was on your property, call the cops and get her trespassed from your property.

Call the PD today and request from their records department copies of how many times she has called the police in reference to you. They will be able to make copies of the calls for service even if a police report wasn't done, which none should have given the events you've described.

Take those and your cell phone pic and go get an order of protection against her ASAP.

Dont fuck around with this shit.

+1.

Very smart of you to grab your cell and take those pics. Bravo.

If you have a digital camera it probably takes movies. I've gotten to where I have mine with me all the time. Keep it by your door or windows. It sounds like she is escalting so you should get some good footage.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:32:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Just spoke with the neighbor on the other side of the "Lady" we have been having all the issues with.

It appears about 2 weeks ago she (problem neighbor) had her van parked on the swale on the other side of her house and the weight of the van collapsed the storm drain it was parked on. This was causing massive silting into the canal ( it was just dredged about a year ago) and the neighbor I was speaking to called code enforcement about the van, the collapsed storm drain, and the silting. The city had a crew out the next day to look at the damage and supposedly told her to move the van NOW or they would tow it.

At least all her anger makes sense now. She thinks we are the ones that have called code enforcement on her twice in the last 6 months. I don't know why she thinks we are the ones that called on her (I've never in my life made a call to code enforcement to report someone) but I feel better knowing that she is angry for a reason and not just straight-up crazy.

I'm still installing cameras.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Tag for future updates. Good luck echo6, stay safe.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:40:02 PM EDT
[#13]
OMG! She was just hanging over the fence into my back yard taking pics!
Told me she has video of me walking OUT of her garage!

ARRRGGGHHHHH!
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:42:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

ARRRGGGHHHHH!

Citizen's arrest her for trespassing.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I lived next to a crazy person once, I thought oh he's harmless, just a bit crazy, then one evening I was at my gfs house and came in from out in the yard and turned on the tube and every local channel had a "live at the scene" report on the beheading in town.  I was looking at it thinking what kind of crazy fucker would cut someones head off then walk down the street and put it in a business dumpster.  Well about the time I said that I saw the house on tv and said that looks like the one across the street from my house––––HOLY SHIT, THAT IS THE HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE!!!  Well apparently the neighbor was just crazy enough to cut his roommates fucking head off because he thought his neighbor was talking to the devil.

So just be careful out there.  That is all.

And for anyone who calls BS it was on DeBarr Avenue in Norman Oklahoma in 1996.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Parking in your yard is her escelating the situation. I have had that happen. Years ago I lived in a house where my driveway was next to the neighbors drive way. Sometimes he would park in my dirveway when his was empty. Just to brace me, asshat.

Honestly, if that were happening to me...I'd find a way to roll the car over back onto their driveway...sideways, if possible

Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Sounds like an old fashioned beat down is required at this point

the OP's a fine lady. Skank neighbor may use some pimp slapping, but i guess we're a bit too polite for this.

Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

ARRRGGGHHHHH!

SSS

Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Where in Florida is this? I grew up in Fort Lauderdale... can't wait to go back one day. The Problem I always had there, was the people, it seemed ever other person was a complete idiot that would do anything to screw you over
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Where in Florida is this? I grew up in Fort Lauderdale... can't wait to go back one day. The Problem I always had there, was the people, it seemed ever other person was a complete idiot that would do anything to screw you over

If you are familliar with the area, I'm in the "Gill Isles" right off of Broward Blvd and I-95
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

ARRRGGGHHHHH!

SSS

Not important to do the Christian thing when it is easy. It is important to do the Christian thing when it is hard.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 2:02:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you are familliar with the area, I'm in the "Gill Isles" right off of Broward Blvd and I-95

I grew Up in Rio Vista.... I know exactly where you are, Parts of that area are kinda shitty aren't they? There is Section 8 housing all over the place there

Or are you more toward the Marina Areas?
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 2:02:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

ARRRGGGHHHHH!

SSS

Not important to do the Christian thing when it is easy. It is important to do the Christian thing when it is hard.

Agreed.  She's just trying to bait you.  Until she does something illegal (against the law or the local codes), ignore her.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I grew Up in Rio Vista.... I know exactly where you are, Parts of that area are kinda shitty aren't they? There is Section 8 housing all over the place there

RioVista is right around the corner.

I live in a "bubble" on my side of 18th ave all the houses are deep water no fixed bridges to the ocean. Other side of 18th is ALL section 8.
I can see the big section 8 "Project Building" from my back door.

If I could afford to move, I'd be GONE out west somewhere pronto.

Link Posted: 7/22/2009 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Stir the pot and get the neighbors on the other side of her to go to war with her, thus taking her attention away from you.  

j/k

Tough situation. Just document everything and keep doing what you're doing.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 2:09:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Check with your PD's Sgt/supervisor (not just a patrol officer) and see if they have a nuisance ord regarding misuse of 911 and or dispatch services. In the city I work for, we've adopted/implimented so many local ords that there's a pretty good chance of getting a 90 day misd arrest summonds for breathing funny.

Ask them to write 'em a biscuit.

But I wouldn't worry about the police being called on ya by your neighbor. All cities have their pain in the ass that calls 911 or dispatch for the police if a cat farts on their property, we have ours. Dispatch is surely aware of the situation, as I'm sure the officers are. Trust me they're not mad at you, they're pissed at the fucking idiot that keeps calling. Ours seems always call just as my food arrives. By the time I get there I'm so mad I just want to give the idiot my gun with one bullet and say; "here take yourself and this fucking gun and go into the bathroom and gently squeeeeeeze".

Good luck
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ARRRGGGHHHHH!

SSS

Sounds to me like you're runnin out of cheeks to turn.

Link Posted: 7/22/2009 2:12:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

RioVista is right around the corner.

I live in a "bubble" on my side of 18th ave all the houses are deep water no fixed bridges to the ocean. Other side of 18th is ALL section 8.
I can see the big section 8 "Project Building" from my back door.

If I could afford to move, I'd be GONE out west somewhere pronto.

Well good luck man, if you move out west where would you want to go? I went to Highschool at American Heritage way back when, and from what I remember Plantation is nice, and Weston is really nice, but I don'tlike the Suburbs to much
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your neighbor lady is obviously bat shit crazy, so use that to your advantage.

Get yourself a cheap WOK or old satellite dish and dress it up so that it looks like a listening device.  Add some sort of "element" to the center (an aquarium heater with the glass removed would work nicely).  Attach some thick cable, or even black garden hose to the back and mount it to your house or tree so that it faces her bedroom.

Make sure she sees you fiddling with it and re-aiming it a few times (wearing stereo headphones while doing this will heighten the effect).

After the initial work of making your "device" all you have to do is sit back and watch her screw herself into the ground.

I like the way you think!

I'd do it in a heartbeat, just for the sheer fun of it.  But I've always been kind of twisted that way.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 2:22:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

ARRRGGGHHHHH!

Tell her you have video of her taking that video.  Also tell her you have videos of her spreading her shit on your bathroom walls.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2009 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm a little late to this party, but I'd suggest going to see the police chief in your area in person.  Call and make an appointment.

Get face to f*cking face with him. He'll be a reasonable guy.

Let him know your are being harassed by your psycho neighbor who is using and wasting his police manpower to harrass a law abiding citizen.

Ask him to investigate your neighbors' calls and complaints to the police, (check the computer history)  –– that should tell the whole story.

(Also a good attorney can be worth every penny. )

Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 2:23:07 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ARRRGGGHHHHH!

Tell her you have video of her taking that video.  Also tell her you have videos of her spreading her shit on your bathroom walls.  

Thats just crazy enough to work!!

Link Posted: 7/22/2009 2:31:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Hey Echo if you're ever doing a AR15 get together let me know. I'm just up 95 from you in Melbourne.  I've been down to the Lauderdale area a number of times for Ren. Fair.

Get the Restraining order right now.  It has gone beyond reason.  She won't believe that you've done nothing to her.  The only way to stop this is to go all the way to LEO involvement.  Call now and set up an appointment for tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 3:30:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Sounds like an old bitch from Chicago who lived by me.
I moved before something bad happened.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Have her committed..
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I already have the motion lights and am currently investigating camera systems.

I also keep telling myself that it isn't important to do the Christian thing when it is easy. Its important to do the Christian thing when it is hard.

echo6

"What Would Sun Tzu do?"

Link Posted: 7/22/2009 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm currently getting all my ducks in a row before I go in and talk to either the Chief or one of the Asst. Chiefs.

I dont want to drop names without having explicit permission from the persons who's name I'm dropping, but FWIW I'm a Team Leader with the City's C.E.R.T. (Community Emergency Response Team) program and hang out on a regular basis with the City's Emergency Management Coordinator. I'm very friendly with one of the City PDs senior Detectives (we shoot together on a monthly basis and have taken training classes together) and my Wife's uncle is a Retired Captain from the City's PD. I think all of the above would vouch strongly about the color of my character in a positive way.  

I hate to bring "The Man" into my life, but at this point I feel like it is really the only option available.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 3:48:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Me thinks you are getting a good indication of why she is on Disability................."Her belts are slipping!!","She is an egg short of the omlet!", She is Fruitier than a nutcake!", "Three cards shy of the whole deck!", "BRAINDAMAGED!"

She is a NUTT!!!

In need of a trip to the Happy ranch!!

(THE FOLLOWING IS JUST A JOKE!)  Wait for hurricane season and see that she is accidently killed by the storm...You know "A board was flying and just smacked her up side the nut!"
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 3:49:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yankee?

Do you know the difference between a Yankee and a Damn Yankee?

Yankees go home.
Since she bought a house next to me, I think she fits in the later category.

Link Posted: 7/22/2009 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm currently getting all my ducks in a row before I go in and talk to either the Chief or one of the Asst. Chiefs.

I dont want to drop names without having explicit permission from the persons who's name I'm dropping, but FWIW I'm a Team Leader with the City's C.E.R.T. (Community Emergency Response Team) program and hang out on a regular basis with the City's Emergency Management Coordinator. I'm very friendly with one of the City PDs senior Detectives (we shoot together on a monthly basis and have taken training classes together) and my Wife's uncle is a Retired Captain from the City's PD. I think all of the above would vouch strongly about the color of my character in a positive way.  

I hate to bring "The Man" into my life, but at this point I feel like it is really the only option available.

Is our little princess about to get a visit from the men in white coats?
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 3:54:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This is why I live in the country. My closest neighbor is 3/4 mile down the road.

If I want to park a trailer on my front lawn with old couches, nobody will complain.
If I don't feel like mowing my grass every week, nobody will complain.
If I want to walk around in my boxer shorts and take piss behind the barn, nobody will complain.

Of course, I am an anti social bastard and tend to dislike dealing with most people so what works for me may not work for you.

We are cut from the same cloth.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
For all the people suggesting having her car towed, the officer that responded the first time told me that wasn't an option. Don't know if that is factual, or just his way of keeping the situation form escalating
In regards to inviting her over for dinner she has in the past been invited over for BBQs. She has always declined the invite.
There wont be any more invites.

As an interesting aside, through some poking around I've been doing on the net this morning, it would appear that she hasn't paid the Property Taxes on her house since she moved in 2 and 1/2 years ago.
The Tax Certificate sale is in Feb (IIRC)

With the current state of the economy, I think buying Tax Certificates would be a great investment.
It definitely bears some further investigation

I have followed the market here in Florida closely for the last 2 years.
If she is over 2 years late on taxes and has a note on the place it won't
be long until she gets booted.
Over 95% of delinquint tax notes here turn into foreclosures...
If you have a contact at the county courthouse have them see if a
"Notice of Default" has been filed on the property.
You may have to do nothing more than wait.

Chris

ETA...I just noticed you are on that side of the state. Depending how long
ago she defaulted(If she did),it could take a while. A lawer in the area told me
she is running 9 months plus to see a judge for foreclosures.

I think you have to hold the note for taxes for 3 years before forclosure by the holder is allowed.
Up till then they can pay it back with interest.

Link Posted: 7/22/2009 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

ETA...I just noticed you are on that side of the state. Depending how long
ago she defaulted(If she did),it could take a while. A lawer in the area told me
she is running 9 months plus to see a judge for foreclosures.

I think you have to hold the note for taxes for 3 years before forclosure by the holder is allowed.
Up till then they can pay it back with interest.

It is my understanding that she paid cash for the home. Their is currently no note on it.
The way I understand Tax Certs, is that they are sold on a sealed auction basis. You "bid" with the interest rate you want and the lowest bid wins. If you win, you pay the County the amount owed in delinquent taxes and get the cert. Three years later if the Cert is still unpaid, you can foreclose.

I would LOVE to put a 2 story 2 car garage and a HUGE vegetable garden where her house now sits
I'd also at that point have almost 300 continuous ft. of deep, no fixed bridges waterfront.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 5:03:19 PM EDT
[#45]
The next time the police are over, ask if they will help you speak to her. Talk to her in the front yard with the police officer present and try to find out what the problem is. Perhaps talking to her while the police are there will lead to something constructive.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
echo, CompUSA has a sale right now.

<a href="http://www.compusa.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=3810051&sku=Q300-2388" target="_blank">http://images.compusa.com/skuimages/large/Q300-2388-main03-tmc.jpg</a>

Image is link to deal (opens in new window)

Actually very sweet -= but running all lthat cable
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 5:13:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I already have the motion lights and am currently investigating camera systems.

Best cameras you will find at ridiculously cheap prices!

SuperCircuits

Some cool stuff I will be getting soon I hope.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 5:15:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Call code enforcement, if you can have enough citations issued an can show where the law enforcement have been called, you could have a restraining order filed against her (from trespassing or preventing access to property).

If that doesn't work, put a benadryl or 2 in a nice cut of sirloin or 2 and toss it over the fence..

If a nuisance neighbor has an animal that needs to be killed, do it like a man, not a pussy skulking in the shadows.

I'm  not sure what TheRocketmac is trying to accomplish, but one or two benadryl isn't going to kill a dog.
Except, maybe a Chippewa or something.
I give it to one of my dogs when he has problems with his skin.  It just makes him sleepy.

Opie:  Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be much to do except document everything, and wait for an
actual crime to be committed, as has been recommended above.

Chippewa is a Native American Indian.
Chihuaha is a dog.

Thanks - I'd hate to off the wrong party - not even effective and damned embarassing.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 5:16:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
"Do exactly to her what she's doing to you, legal harassment.

Prepare to spend a few grand and hire a lawyer to sue her for slander and/or harassment.

Install a camera in your yard that records her entire property.  Hire a PI to follow her.

Do you suspect her of being a welfare cheat or having meth in her house?  Call the appropriate authorities.

Declare legal war on her and don't stop until she moves.  Continue every day, dedicate 1hr per day minimum to legal methods of making her life hell"

Now that is a good plan.
Link Posted: 7/22/2009 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
My dad used to say that "sometimes a weekend in jail is worth a handful of teeth. Now get out there and get them teeth."

There WILL be aditional expenses.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top