Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I havent laughed so hard in such a long as after reading all these comments. Thats some funny shit right there.
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I like to show off my tattoos, so I stand way back and wave it around.
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Years ago I was in Orlando playing in a softball tournament at a public park. After the game I had to piss really bad so I headed into the men's room. When I entered the restroom, I looked to the right and noticed 2 urinals, one occupied by a guy with his pants around his ankles, showing his bare ass and jockstrap straps. I turned around, walked out, and waited till we got back to the hotel.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Look at the floor. Why are you making any type of eye contact. You shouldn't even be looking around to even see who is looking. Just look at the floor.

Have you learned nothing in your time here!?

If you stare at the floor, you may as well sneak a peak at some strange man meat.

Stare straight ahead at the wall and only straight ahead at the wall like you are seeing the Revelations in it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Call me a homophobe if you wish to, but I had a dude do a uncomfortably prolonged junk check once. That disgusting scene plays back in my head every time I use a public restroom so I piss in the stalls exclusively now.  If they have small wall between the urinals, I'll piss in them. I caught him out of my peripheral vision and nearly smashed that fuckers head against the tile wall, I asked him "What the fuck are you looking at", his stumbling, mumbling answer was "I'm sorry I was just daydreaming". I zipped up and told to him to daydream looking at his own fucking dick. When I joined the Army we had open showers and it never made me feel uncomfortable, mainly because I didn't feel I was being dick checked by a bunch of 11 series. When I take my son into a public restroom I'll go wash my hands to make sure the Pedo's aren't getting their jollies.

I don't touch anything I don't need to, I flip the seat up with the sole of my shoe and plush (If it isn't an auto flush) with my foot. Elbow to swing the door open, public restrooms for the most part are nasty as fuck. But I'm kind of a germaphobe anyway.

ETA: Public restrooms are a no eye contact, no smiling area.

The science of social psychology has pretty well established that you have ghey tendencies.

Sorry.

Link Posted: 5/14/2013 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Must be a California thing..

Link Posted: 5/14/2013 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
WTF is up with people who drop their pants down to their ankles when they use a urinal?

I've never, ever done that.

My son is doing that now. LOL - he's seven.

Link Posted: 5/14/2013 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF is up with people who drop their pants down to their ankles when they use a urinal?

I've never, ever done that.

My son is doing that now. LOL - he's seven.

I had a buddy back at Fort Benning that would do that at the monthly UAs. Every, single, time. Funny to see the look on the observers faces.
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I am about mastering the public restroom.  It is after all foreign, unknown land, a place where for the most part I don’t want to be.  I enjoy my bathroom, a familiar, comforting place where I can drop a deuce in peace.  Being in a public restroom means that I must deuce in a place that is soiled by other, lesser creatures.  Therefore I must master it, and make it my own.  It must remember that I have been there, and that I have fully and utterly dominated it.  

If I have to use a urinal I picked the one nearest to another guy.  Why?  Not homosexual at all, I pick the closet one to establish it as MY restroom.  I think proceed to piss all over the urinal, starting at the top and working my way down.   I like to make sure I turn the white shelf where the pipe comes in yellow and smelling of asparagus.  I do not look at my compatriot next to me, I stare forward with a pleasant, self assured smile.  If he speaks or protests, I simply smile more.  If he says nothing then I know I have won.  When finished I whip my nozzle around like a firehouse flinging the last bits of urea onto the walls next to me.  Then I proceed to the sink, where I turn it on, drop some papertowels into it and leave it running.  Why?  Because fuck the janitor that’s why.   Upon leaving I hit all the blow dryers on at once if they are present.  I usually toss a snot rocket on the mirror just as a final “bye”.

When doing the heavy work of deucing, I feel that it is necessary to ‘up my game a little’.  In that I must truly make the space my own.  The feng shui of the restroom must conform around my bowel babies.  I walk in, usually choosing the cleanest most pristine of the stalls and drop trough.    I do my business, alternating between a hard grunting squat, to a loud obnoxious rebel yell as I half stand/ half bend over to spray my brown boblits onto the back of the commode.  This way, I am assured of ‘painting’ a picture few could help but recognize.  When finished I turn to the side and lean back, rubbing my asscheeks on the stall wall like a bear would on a tree, first vertical, then horizontal, then repeat until I am clean.  This way I have a sort of graph paper like artwork made of poo.   If the mood strikes me, then I leave a spray of piss thoroughly wetting down the toilet paper roll.  You know, why not?  Once finished I kick the stall door open, hopefully breaking the lock…. Because fuck you janitor, that’s why, and walk out like a proud poppa to the work I have undertaken.  Then I usually toss a snot rocket on the mirror.

Actually I just go in and do my thing, but for a minute, I was thinking about stopping by Wendys after work…….

I'm dying here!
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am about mastering the public restroom.  It is after all foreign, unknown land, a place where for the most part I don’t want to be.  I enjoy my bathroom, a familiar, comforting place where I can drop a deuce in peace.  Being in a public restroom means that I must deuce in a place that is soiled by other, lesser creatures.  Therefore I must master it, and make it my own.  It must remember that I have been there, and that I have fully and utterly dominated it.  

If I have to use a urinal I picked the one nearest to another guy.  Why?  Not homosexual at all, I pick the closet one to establish it as MY restroom.  I think proceed to piss all over the urinal, starting at the top and working my way down.   I like to make sure I turn the white shelf where the pipe comes in yellow and smelling of asparagus.  I do not look at my compatriot next to me, I stare forward with a pleasant, self assured smile.  If he speaks or protests, I simply smile more.  If he says nothing then I know I have won.  When finished I whip my nozzle around like a firehouse flinging the last bits of urea onto the walls next to me.  Then I proceed to the sink, where I turn it on, drop some papertowels into it and leave it running.  Why?  Because fuck the janitor that’s why.   Upon leaving I hit all the blow dryers on at once if they are present.  I usually toss a snot rocket on the mirror just as a final “bye”.

When doing the heavy work of deucing, I feel that it is necessary to ‘up my game a little’.  In that I must truly make the space my own.  The feng shui of the restroom must conform around my bowel babies.  I walk in, usually choosing the cleanest most pristine of the stalls and drop trough.    I do my business, alternating between a hard grunting squat, to a loud obnoxious rebel yell as I half stand/ half bend over to spray my brown boblits onto the back of the commode.  This way, I am assured of ‘painting’ a picture few could help but recognize.  When finished I turn to the side and lean back, rubbing my asscheeks on the stall wall like a bear would on a tree, first vertical, then horizontal, then repeat until I am clean.  This way I have a sort of graph paper like artwork made of poo.   If the mood strikes me, then I leave a spray of piss thoroughly wetting down the toilet paper roll.  You know, why not?  Once finished I kick the stall door open, hopefully breaking the lock…. Because fuck you janitor, that’s why, and walk out like a proud poppa to the work I have undertaken.  Then I usually toss a snot rocket on the mirror.

Actually I just go in and do my thing, but for a minute, I was thinking about stopping by Wendys after work…….

I'm dying here!

Link Posted: 5/14/2013 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't like going into a stall to take a piss as I don't want to touch the door, latch, or lift the toilet seat.

For some unknown reason, everybody seems to miss the urinal and piss all over the walls or floor. Thus I keep my distance from the urinal so I don't get splash back which will also keep my belt from hitting the porcelain and I don't step in the piss.

It doesn't mean you are allowed to look at my dong. Well, maybe a quick glance or two but no more than that.

I am honored that you peeked at it four or five times while trying to remain stealthy but it was totally obvious on what you were doing. What I didn't like was that you didn't give me any feedback on what you saw.

you are far too worried about germs, pee pee, and your dong.
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't like going into a stall to take a piss as I don't want to touch the door, latch, or lift the toilet seat.

For some unknown reason, everybody seems to miss the urinal and piss all over the walls or floor. Thus I keep my distance from the urinal so I don't get splash back which will also keep my belt from hitting the porcelain and I don't step in the piss.

It doesn't mean you are allowed to look at my dong. Well, maybe a quick glance or two but no more than that.

I am honored that you peeked at it four or five times while trying to remain stealthy but it was totally obvious on what you were doing. What I didn't like was that you didn't give me any feedback on what you saw.

I'm not reading thru 4 pages but why would your belt hit the pisser?  Do you wear ladies pants that do not have a fly?
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 7:15:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 5/14/2013 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Please. Never talk to another man in the men's room.

Its a zone of silence.

Well said.
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 7:22:32 PM EDT
[#17]
After reading this earlier today I realized that I stand about a full arms-length from the wall... Not sure if too far out but I don't end up pissing on myself that way... That and I aim toward the side to reduce the angle of attack at which the pee stream hits the ceramic surface.  If you aim dead center of course you're going to get splash-back.
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 10:46:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

How is your experience with the ladies room?

Quoted:
Quoted:

So you go into a restroom and whip out your dick so all can see because you are wanting feedback? What if the feedback was another guy wanting to touch it? Pitching or catching, you are still a homo.

When did I say there was any contact? The guy can say whatever he wants (1st Amendment, how does it work), as long as he doesn't accidentally fall onto my cock.

Quoted:
"Nice watch..."

I do wear a nice watch.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Thus I keep my distance from the urinal so I don't get splash back which will also keep my belt from hitting the porcelain and I don't step in the piss.
Why would your belt hit the porcelain?

Kharn

I wear a stiff leather gun belt.

Quoted:
You should probably stop pissing in elementary school bathrooms then.

Haven't been in one since I was in grade school.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of my finest qualities as a man is the ability to shit and piss anytime, anywhere.

You guys are pussies.

Jerryjeff sums it up perfectly.

Some of you people have way too many hang-ups when it comes to something as simple as taking a piss or a shit.
It's a fucking bathroom! Man up and treat it as part of your man's world.

How many would be physicially incapable of using a job site porta shitter???

You mean one of those port-a-potties?

Quoted:
Quoted:

Gay, much?

Only when I visit Texas...

Quoted:
Know how I know none of you would make it in the Military?

Getting your junk stared at while you piss is a weekly occurance!

Just what do you do that requires you being watched while taking a piss?

BTW, I don't care to get a tank icon as it is not a cock wagging (or showing contest).

Quoted:

Quoted:
which will also keep my belt from hitting the porcelain

What?  

You don't just unzip, pull through and go? What are you doing with your belt that this is a worry at the urinal?

I need vertical height to do the grab and shake so I can squeeze out every last drop.
If I just undid the zipper, the button will just impede on me.

Quoted:
If you're standing way back from the urinal to avoid stepping in piss, you're part of the problem.

Everybody drips at the end of the urine stream, no?

I have enough length where I don't drip onto the floor.

Quoted:

Quoted:
I only piss in stalls

And next time, please lift the seat.
I hate it when I have to clean piss off the seat before taking a dump.

That reminds me of my recent trip to China where there are squat toilets. I have seen many guys walk up to the squatter and piss all over the food indentations.

Quoted:
I just don't know what happened to men. Men used to be tough and didn't worry about a little germ shit or getting your feet wet. Good lord, now half of them carry hand sanitizer in their pocket.

I remember the heyday of manhood. Pissing in the stalls in Ubon, Manila, Angeles city, Korat, Chiang Mai, Penang, and Phucat.  Places where an American shlong would cause jaws to drop; you were proud of it and didn't hide it.

I guess the glory days are gone - back to your tissues and handiwipes.

That is why American nobody likes us. We are always showing everybody how big and tough we are.

Quoted:
Definitely a problem, but at least it's a First World Problem.

Much of the world thinks its cool to drop trou and shit in the street.

I've seen more than I care to see.
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 10:51:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Public Restroom's : It's where all the dick's hang out.

Link Posted: 5/15/2013 12:20:16 AM EDT
[#20]
" />
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 12:31:18 AM EDT
[#21]
down at the race track in Hampton GA I have been told they don't have individual urinals......but instead troughs.  Line up like feed lot cows boys!!    

That has GOT to be uncomfortable!!  How do you guys keep from wandering your eyes in that kind of situation???

I guess it doesn't matter.  You ever seen how drunk NASCAR fans are????  
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 12:37:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
down at the race track in Hampton GA I have been told they don't have individual urinals......but instead troughs.  Line up like feed lot cows boys!!    

That has GOT to be uncomfortable!!  How do you guys keep from wandering your eyes in that kind of situation???

Don't know about the track, but everywhere I've been that they had troughs the women's line was so long the chicks were pissing in the men's restroom sinks.

Chicks pissing > dongs every time.

Link Posted: 5/15/2013 12:41:57 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Please. Never talk to another man in the men's room.

Its a zone of silence.

There are exemptions for sporting events and bars.

Link Posted: 5/15/2013 12:42:14 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

some quality bathroom etiquette in this thread

Keep the spacing at the urinals at a maximum until there is no other option

I think the rule of thumb is the maximum minus 1.  

The maximum is for the insecure  

Link Posted: 5/15/2013 12:44:23 AM EDT
[#25]
The first time I saw that I nearly fell on the floor.   Nearly did it again just now.   That is just priceless.

Link Posted: 5/15/2013 12:55:11 AM EDT
[#26]
I practice proper male restroom etiquette at nearly all times.  The only exception is when I'm alone in there, then all bets are off.  I'll pick a nose, scratch a few nether regions, tuck the shirt, retuck the shirt, check the hair, check the nose hair, make sure my shoes are tied and on the correct feet, respectively.

Should another male enter my sanctuary, I immediately resume public restroom etiquette and become a deaf, forward staring monk.

Where did all good manners go?  Contrary to popular belief, it IS good manners to ignore someone in the restroom during evacuation procedures.

Some of you are a bunch of knuckledraggers... God help us.
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 12:59:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Never piss next to someone at a urinal, while wearing flip flops
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 1:02:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Seen a guy at Talladega passed out on top of the piss trough. No one would get him out.
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 5:07:29 AM EDT
[#29]
It sucks when your CoC knows you will pass drug screening so you are "randomly" selected for "random" Drug Reduction Screening. Every 1-2 weeks...

Link Posted: 5/15/2013 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#31]
The stealth shit locale . I have the issue also. I feel it is cleaner.

Quoted:

I had a super secret bathroom on campus I would go to when I had to shit. They were small bathrooms but no one ever used them. But on several occasions while taking care of business, someone came in and used the other (only two) stalls. That's just rude. I search campus for the bathroom as far from life as possible, and some dick head comes in to shit right next to me. That should be a loss of a man card.

Link Posted: 5/15/2013 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#32]
At the risk of sounding like "that guy", I want to mention that some of you guys would have fainted at the sight of  the toilets in those old WWII barracks at Harmony Church, FT Benning in 1983.

6 toilets, 2 rows of three facing each other, knee to knee, no stalls.  Came out of there feeling like a rape victim.

Talk about your Greatest Generation!

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top