Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:16:23 PM EDT
[#1]
If birds were real, that would tell the stories of the millennia.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#2]
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:26:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let me amend what I said about finding giants earlier. I think the better word is supposedly they found skeletons. There are programs on youtube that’ll provide more info
View Quote

Believing something based in a YT video is as stupid as believing they will find something valuable in the Oak Island money pit.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:09:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Let me amend what I said about finding giants earlier. I think the better word is supposedly they found skeletons. There are programs on youtube that’ll provide more info
View Quote

Which museum should I visit to see them?
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:12:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
12,000 years ago North America was a 200 foot thick ice block and the Sahara was a giant lake system with forests.

Even in modern times do you know what humans make that will still exist in 12,000 years without regular upkeep or coincidence? Pretty much nothing.

Add in the mass flooding/deglaciation event that changed the world during that time and very little is left. Most of humanity likely died and was mostly forgotten. Ice ages are great at preserving, but mass deglaciation/flooding and temperature increases are not.

They have found wooden structures preserved by clay dating back 500,000 years ago in Africa. They have found stone structures under the sands of the Sahara they think to be 20,000 years old. We had a great reset at some point and most everything was lost. The scope of which we will never know because there was no catalyst for preservation like other species were afforded.
View Quote

Your post contradicts itself.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:12:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

Do as your told by “azzfacekillah”.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:57:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Massive cranium from Harbin in northeastern China establishes a new Middle Pleistocene human lineage

https://www.cell.com/the-innovation/fulltext/S2666-6758
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:02:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

"The Lord of the Rings" is real, man.  I was there, man.
View Quote

There’s an entire elven language.

Why is there an elven language if elves aren’t real?
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:15:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Not a speech but some scribbled notes Lincoln wrote.

"But still there is more. It calls up the indefinite past. When Columbus first sought this continent---when Christ suffered on the cross---when Moses led Israel through the Red-Sea---nay, even, when Adam first came from the hand of his Maker---then as now, Niagara was roaring here. The eyes of that species of extinct giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now. Co[n]temporary with the whole race of men, and older than the first man, Niagara is strong, and fresh to-day as ten thousand years ago. The Mammoth and Mastadon---now so long dead, that fragments of their monstrous bones, alone testify, that they ever lived, have gazed on Niagara. In that long---long time, never still for a single moment. Never dried, never froze, never slept, never rested,"

Yes the Mammoth and Mastodon were giant species indeed.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:22:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Genesis 6:4
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Absolutely there were giants, and within ~6 years they will make a come back
View Quote

Yep.

Matthew 24:37
King James Version
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:28:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Bro people were like 4 feet tall back then.  If Goliath was 6 foot tall he could have been considered a giant.
View Quote

The Bible clearly states the height of several giants.
1 Samuel 17:4
King James Version
4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

Deuteronomy 3:11
King James Version
11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

BTW a cubit was 18 inches.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:40:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Anyone ever considered the effort it would take for all the conspiracies to be true?  And to what end?  What profit would there be hiding giants and Bigfoot?  Humans are the most scary creatures of all, maybe we make up monsters to help feel better about ourselves.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:46:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Of course they did - Lincoln was a Bible believer and the Bible tells us there were Giants and the Bible is without error and is Gods Holy word

Only a fool would deny that
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:55:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Billy Carson - Forbidden Knowledge | SRS #93

Joe McMoneagle - CIA's Project Stargate | SRS #95

The truth is out there… if you got about 8 hours to kill, but nobody got time for that.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:00:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why doesn't the Bible require supporting evidence?
View Quote

There has never been one archeological find that refutes the Bible
All the findings have supported the Bible claims

The Bible is the most amazing book ever written - it took 2000 years to write-  depending on when Job was written

Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:08:17 AM EDT
[#16]
There were giants in the land back just a few thousand years ago I'm pretty sure.

Maybe not like "Jack and the Beanstalk," but I believe they were existent all the same.

The thing is, is that typical humans are getting bigger and taller as time goes on due to nutrition and other factors involved to make us larger like an abundance of food and supplements, the natural evolutionary process and so on.

So, if true, and they did exist for some amount of time, then it seems as if some of what actually made them giants was due to outside factors concerning their origins that we just don't understand yet.

I have a cousin who is close to seven feet tall.

Almost an anomaly.

These archaic specimens are anywhere from ten to eleven feet tall with a few extraordinary cases where it is purported that they grew to over thirteen feet in length.

That would be approximately six feet taller than my cousin is now.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:28:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

View Quote

and God flooded the Earth to kill them
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#18]
My great grandfather was 6'5" born in the mid 1800s. A giant in his time. My father was barely 5'10" I am 6'3".
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:40:22 AM EDT
[#19]
And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Moses wrote this 3500 years ago according to the reports of Joshua and Caleb in the Book of Numbers
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:42:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
There has never been one archeological find that refutes the Bible
All the findings have supported the Bible claims

The Bible is the most amazing book ever written - it took 2000 years to write-  depending on when Job was written
View Quote
Except for the fossils that Satan planted to fool us, of course.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:19:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Massive cranium from Harbin in northeastern China establishes a new Middle Pleistocene human lineage

https://www.cell.com/the-innovation/fulltext/S2666-6758
View Quote

That's probably the only way giants could have existed, a different species of human. Most of the 7'6" and up people can barely walk, we just can't scale up like that. Shit, I remember a few cases of tall kids from a few years ago-
-6'10" 400lb 14 year old in Michigan, biggest feet in the world, pituitary issues. He's going to be fucked in a few years.
-7'7" teenager in Europe, probably under 200 pounds. It was painful to watch him move.
-some guy close to 8' from a commie country became a Canadian citizen, I think, as a gateway to play ball here, could barely jog around.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I have seen the evidence and evidence of the coverup.

Not watching the video.
View Quote

Please..... Elaborate
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:37:36 PM EDT
[#24]
The guy that saw a dinosaur in Africa is more believable.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You got a sense of humor at least.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did Lincoln know? He wasn’t a brilliant wartime president like we have now.

You got a sense of humor at least.

Lol!
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ummm...they're digging up evidence that supports the Bible just about every day.
It's hands down the most historical accurate book that spans the greatest amount of time in human history.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Except for the fossils that Satan planted to fool us, of course.
View Quote

You shouldn’t believe everything Big Archaeology publishes.

You should also dial back the snark.  You’d be taken more seriously.

Peace, friend.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:41:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OP, how old is planet Earth?
View Quote

Chuck Missler did some good bits on that. Given Einstein’s work and the calculations regarding the expansion of the universe there are differences that could make one place a few millennia and others millions of years old.

Wish I heard of him before he passed. Would be really cool to talk to.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:44:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Yes, he was insane
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
a) Looks like he was referring to Mammoths and Mastadons
b) There's no reason for Lincoln to know more about giant cryptozoological humanoids than the average street bum, so who cares what he thought about that?

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/l/lincoln/lincoln2/1:6?rgn=div1;view=fulltext
....But still there is more. It calls up the indefinite past. When Columbus first sought this continent---when Christ suffered on the cross---when Moses led Israel through the Red-Sea---nay, even, when Adam first came from the hand of his Maker---then as now, Niagara was roaring here. The eyes of that species of extinct giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now. Co[n]temporary with the whole race of men, and older than the first man, Niagara is strong, and fresh to-day as ten thousand years ago. The Mammoth and Mastadon---now so long dead, that fragments of their monstrous bones, alone testify, that they ever lived, have gazed on Niagara. In that long---long time, never still for a single moment. Never dried, never froze, never slept, never rested, [unfinished speech ends]
View Quote

I love how everybody is just ignoring this post that provides the full context for the snippet that people want to extrapolate upon. People can't be bothered to actually look for context clues and only look at small bits in isolation - not just here, but in many other cases of famous lines, in speeches, songs, etc. Things that are clearly understood when you actually read the whole thing rather than selectively pulling one bit out on its own.

"Giant" is a size descriptor and does not necessarily mean "giant humans". Nothing here indicates that was the intent - in fact, the continued speech indicates that it was likely simply referring to extinct megafauna well-known to science, not a mythical species of giant humans.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 9:30:49 PM EDT
[#31]
I believe that they definitely existed, the beings that created humanity, also banged some hot human tail that according to "history" born the world giants.. these giants eventually started eating humans which led to our creator unleashing a flood to wipe out these abominations.

I have more, if you're interested,  but this kind of stuff is criptonite to GD.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 9:40:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I believe that they definitely existed, the beings that created humanity, also banged some hot human tail that according to "history" born the world giants.. these giants eventually started eating humans which led to our creator unleashing a flood to wipe out these abominations.

I have more, if you're interested,  but this kind of stuff is criptonite to GD.
View Quote

@turbo_infidel
I'm definitely interested, don't know if I believe all that ,but I am interested.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 11:45:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wouldn't you like some evidence that the Bible is true?
View Quote

They have this place in the middle east called Israel, you may have heard of it?
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 11:52:39 PM EDT
[#34]
There was a story running not long ago that the US military kilt a "giant" in Asscrackistan, and were ordered to keep it quiet.  

It would be interesting to be true.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 11:53:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There was a story running not long ago that the US military kilt a "giant" in Asscrackistan, and were ordered to keep it quiet.  

It would be interesting to be true.
View Quote

No the US Army Special Forces didn't get attacked by a giant in Kandahar.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 12:13:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Sometimes I look at the state of our country, and I wonder how did we get here, how did this happen?

Then I read through one of these threads, and It becomes apparent.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 12:13:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Sometimes I look at the state of our country, and I wonder how did we get here, how did this happen?

Then I read through one of these threads, and It becomes apparent.
View Quote

Agreed, why keep our history a secret? There's too much evidence that suggests there was a high level global civilization that existed pre flood, that included giant's.

Antediluvian world
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Let me interject Sagan's Standard, though it was established well before Carl Sagan's birth.

The Sagan standard—"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"—according to psychologist Patrizio Tressoldi, "is at the heart of the scientific method, and a model for critical thinking, rational thought and skepticism everywhere".
For example, based on the Sagan standard, if I claim that I saw a unicorn on my way to work, then I would be expected to produce stronger evidence in order to verify that claim than if I claimed that I saw a horse. This is because there is substantial evidence showing that horses exist, but no meaningful evidence which shows that unicorns exist, which makes the latter claim extraordinary.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Flat earth, giants, Bigfoot, it all falls into this category where science has a reasonable answer.  Some people refuse to accept certain aspects of reality.
View Quote

I’m happy that you come to every religious thread and shower those that follow Christ with your bloviating. You are not a fan, I get it. I also get how smart you are and how dumb I am for believing in Christ. You and the FBI have something in common don’t you. I can say with high confidence, that this DOJ will never open a 1023 on you for your religious beliefs will they.

If a worm is what you think you came from, ultimately, you will likely get your wish, and return to one if you have hardened (reprobate) your heart. Good luck with that.

If I’m wrong, I may look foolish to the clowns. If you’re wrong, you have an eternity at the worm farm to work out.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#40]
JFC
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Do you suppose that when a dinosaur bone was uncovered people thought it was from a giant?
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#42]
I think the stories about giants originated from 2 things: huge megalithic structures and dinosaur fossils exposed by natural erosion.

Simple people saw giant stone structures, said "no way a normal size man could have moved this, must have been giants".  Combine that with finding a huge femur and it's "oh yeah, this bone here must be from those giants we talked about."

Dragons and Cyclops are also most likely derived from imagining the creature who must have left those giant bones in the ground.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:22:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I think the stories about giants originated from 2 things: huge megalithic structures and dinosaur fossils exposed by natural erosion.

Simple people saw giant stone structures, said "no way a normal size man could have moved this, must have been giants".  Combine that with finding a huge femur and it's "oh yeah, this bone here must be from those giants we talked about."

Dragons and Cyclops are also most likely derived from imagining the creature who must have left those giant bones in the ground.
View Quote

That may be true, but you're discounting historical references in multiple cultures.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#44]
All that AND a vampire hunter?  Dude did it all!
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:46:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Thank you, I'm not even advocating for the existence of such things. Just that it's a possibility.

A lot of history tells you that.

Shit, a lot of history says we're not wrong about giants. Practically every culture says there was dragons. I do not necessarily believe in dragons.  I simply believe in the possibility.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every civilization that left some sort of record show giants of some sort. I doubt it a coincidence

Thank you, I'm not even advocating for the existence of such things. Just that it's a possibility.

A lot of history tells you that.

Shit, a lot of history says we're not wrong about giants. Practically every culture says there was dragons. I do not necessarily believe in dragons.  I simply believe in the possibility.

No evidence, no case.

Folklore isn’t evidence.

Conspiracy theories and ridiculous fakes don’t count.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:48:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I’m happy that you come to every religious thread and shower those that follow Christ with your bloviating. You are not a fan, I get it. I also get how smart you are and how dumb I am for believing in Christ. You and the FBI have something in common don’t you. I can say with high confidence, that this DOJ will never open a 1023 on you for your religious beliefs will they.

If a worm is what you think you came from, ultimately, you will likely get your wish, and return to one if you have hardened (reprobate) your heart. Good luck with that.

If I’m wrong, I may look foolish to the clowns. If you’re wrong, you have an eternity at the worm farm to work out.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 5:27:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Every civilization that left some sort of record show giants of some sort. I doubt its a coincidence

View Quote

It's not that novel of an idea for storytelling ... imagining someone huge and strong that makes regular work out of great feats is entertaining.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That may be true, but you're discounting historical references in multiple cultures.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I'm not.  Most cultures who mentioned giants would have seen a megalithic site at some point or they heard about it from others.

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Also it's not that novel of an idea for storytelling ... imagining someone huge and strong that makes regular work out of great feats is entertaining.
View Quote

Everything people imagined has to be real.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

@livfreely why the 6 year figure?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top