Link Posted: 4/22/2012 4:11:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys are wired to want to look at an attractive female form.  As long as they're not asking them out on a date or beating off in front of them, what's the problem?

Is behind them OK?
Whats wrong with asking?
It's just like trying to get some on Saturday night,
You dont ask, you dont get. Most times I still dont get, but I try.

Looks bad if you're 50 and she's 15.  

I would rather feel good than look good.

Link Posted: 4/22/2012 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

This thread brought the retards out in full force.

OP's milkshake brings all the tards to the yard.

Link Posted: 4/22/2012 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Your best "Alpha-Male-Wolf Stare".    What a strange comment.

The female clerks are not in your "pack".    

Maybe you need to examine the dress- code.

Link Posted: 4/22/2012 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#5]
So OP hires attractive teenage girls with, has them wear skimpy outfits, and puts them out front in his business establishment to interact directly with customers and gets angry when they serve their desired function, which is to supply eye candy and bring in customers?

Perhaps OP should hire fat middle-aged woman instead, but then his store might go out of business...
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

And they're like, It's better then yours
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 5:47:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's funny right there.

-JC

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 12:47:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, I thought we were friends.

We are old man, we are like this:

although you're way less cooler than Walt and I'm way more handsome than that humbug boy
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 12:55:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm not a lecherous old man!

I'm a lecherous young man!
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 1:56:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm not lecherous.  I trying to remember why I am looking.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 4:45:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 4:59:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What the fuck kind of daughters do you guys raise? OP points out an observation that any MAN would notice,

My observations come from a hell of a lot more data than a small group of teenage girls in an ice-cream shop...although I guarantee they aren't any different than any number of girls their age I could find in just about any high school or church youth group anywhere in the land.

True story time:

A daddy's girl gets the cops called on her at a college dorm because she's always walking around naked in the halls, and paying visits to gentlemen suitors on different floors. When the officers arrive and confront this girl, she's in a stairwell completely naked...and one of the officers cannot help but notice that there are mardi-gras beads hanging out of her lady business. She was oblivious to that fact at the time, of course. Daddy is a cop. They call daddy and daddy looses his shit...not at his daughter, but at the officers who called him for lying about his daughter. Threatens a lawsuit. Threatens to call every superior he can think of short of the POTUS to have all their jobs.

Also in police possession at the time was video of this girl getting double teamed and taking the finisher to the face from two dudes she didn't really even know...and she took it like a pro. It wasn't surprising that she knew how to handle that bit given the research she'd been doing on the internet.

Daddy didn't want to acknowledge the fact that his little girl wasn't a little girl anymore. Being a teenager, she knew how to play different roles in different situations to convince the group in front of her of whatever she wanted to convince them of. Daddy's little girl act with daddy which kept him happy, honor student act which kept her in good stead with her professors and, of course, with daddy...and the full on Bree Olsen/Bobbi Starr act with two random dudes for hedonism, male attention, approval, or whatever motivation she had for engaging in such an act.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, here, but kids today are on average more worldly at 13 than I was at 17. They can describe...in startling detail...sex acts I didn't even know existed until I heard stories from dudes who were stationed in the Philippines. Doubt the description of the act? They can google that shit and have a video of it playing for you before you can say "slouching towards Gamorrah". When I was a kid the idea of taking pictures or video of your girlfriend in various states of undress/coitus was something even the class sluts wouldn't go near...now? Now the number of dudes who are walking around with video of girls giving them head on their cell phone is fucking staggering.

Now is this a desirable situation for the human race? I certainly don't think so....but I'm not the one causing it. So save your ire for a worthy target rather than coming off uber-offended at the guy who is just telling you like it is.

You have daughters? Congratulations...but know this: If they're over the age of 11, I can state with relative certainty that they aren't telling you everything. And they never will anymore than you told your parents everything. It would certainly be comforting to think that the girls who took those pictures at the slumber party I mentioned were "bad" kids raised by morons, but that's just not the case. They were by all available measures good kids. Good students. No serious behavior problems. Did charity work. Good work ethic. Parents were salt-of-the-earth types who had sense and tried really hard to raise them right. They still took naked pictures and snuck in beer and got drunk and did stupid shit that worked its way around the school  at the speed of Facebook and 3g. The natural thing to do is yell "SLUTS!!!!" and by doing so pretend that they were somehow defective and that it could never happen to your kids. It's a comforting fiction, but comforting fictions don't produce results.

That's the thing about kids: They do stupid shit. They have a short attention span and the teenage brain sucks at understanding the long term effects of actions taken right now. Teenagers don't understand that life is chess, not checkers, and that stupid shit has life altering consequences. They live in a world where 30 is like, unbelievably old and junk. There is no amount of parenting that can ensure that another human with piss-poor judgment will always do the smart thing.

The whole premise of the thread is hilarious. A dude who owns an ice cream shop that employs exclusively attractive teenage girls getting perturbed that pervs are looking "that way" at his employees. Hint: The practice of having attractive teenage girls at ice cream shops isn't exactly an unusual tactic because it's great for business. If everybody was an upstanding puritan type like me who didn't eye fuck 16 year old girls even if they are dressed in skirts so short they are tugging at the hem every 7 seconds so the world can't see whether or not the cuffs and collars match, he wouldn't make as much money. Ditto if he replaced his staff with fat hairy dudes.

Now this is America and it's a reasonably free country and he's not the first to use a bit of titillation to make some money...but it's hilarious that he's worked up about the strategy working a little too well in some cases.

...but I'm not too worked up about the girls in this situation because I've been in the unique position of peeking behind the green door and looking at aspects of their lives that they usually keep neatly segmented away from authority figures. They're human. Human beings are absolutely marvelous at compartmentalizing their lives to play completely different roles when necessary. Nazis would spend several hours a day shooting unarmed jews in the back of the head with 8mm Mausers...including women and children...and would go back home to their families and still be dad and husband and all that rot. Bob the accountant goes to church and loves his wife and kids and is a pillar of the community, at least until he's caught in a public park restroom servicing random men at a glory hole. Etc. As a species it's probably one of our greatest talents. At times a necessary survival mechanism...but more often a way for us to try and fill whatever base impulses we have without unpleasant consequences that sometimes accompany those acts.

The girls are not the innocent damsels we'd like to think they are. I'd love nothing more than to look at a pretty 16 year old girl in an ice cream shop and think of her as a sweet, virginial kid who is going to do well in school, marry a really nice fella, and live happily ever after. I'd love to think that...and you know what? She can tell....and she'll play that role. Even if I happen to have seen the pictures from a slumber party that prove otherwise.

Welcome to humanity.

Guess who's really living in the basement, chief.

That was incredible.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:01:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

although you're way less cooler than Walt and I'm way more handsome than that humbug boy

I think I may have Walt beat when it comes to simmering anger though.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:03:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just pop another beer and relax old man

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:09:54 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just took my vicodin and soma. All good short stack.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:12:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Damn John Wayne!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:14:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:18:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just took my vicodin and soma. All good short stack.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:30:23 AM EDT
[#19]
This thread keeps delivering.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:32:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
When the officers arrive and confront this girl, she's in a stairwell completely naked...and one of the officers cannot help but notice that there are mardi-gras beads hanging out of her lady business.

Please, go on.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:32:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:36:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
What the fuck kind of daughters do you guys raise? OP points out an observation that any MAN would notice,

My observations come from a hell of a lot more data than a small group of teenage girls in an ice-cream shop...although I guarantee they aren't any different than any number of girls their age I could find in just about any high school or church youth group anywhere in the land.

True story time:

A daddy's girl gets the cops called on her at a college dorm because she's always walking around naked in the halls, and paying visits to gentlemen suitors on different floors. When the officers arrive and confront this girl, she's in a stairwell completely naked...and one of the officers cannot help but notice that there are mardi-gras beads hanging out of her lady business. She was oblivious to that fact at the time, of course. Daddy is a cop. They call daddy and daddy looses his shit...not at his daughter, but at the officers who called him for lying about his daughter. Threatens a lawsuit. Threatens to call every superior he can think of short of the POTUS to have all their jobs.

Also in police possession at the time was video of this girl getting double teamed and taking the finisher to the face from two dudes she didn't really even know...and she took it like a pro. It wasn't surprising that she knew how to handle that bit given the research she'd been doing on the internet.

Daddy didn't want to acknowledge the fact that his little girl wasn't a little girl anymore. Being a teenager, she knew how to play different roles in different situations to convince the group in front of her of whatever she wanted to convince them of. Daddy's little girl act with daddy which kept him happy, honor student act which kept her in good stead with her professors and, of course, with daddy...and the full on Bree Olsen/Bobbi Starr act with two random dudes for hedonism, male attention, approval, or whatever motivation she had for engaging in such an act.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, here, but kids today are on average more worldly at 13 than I was at 17. They can describe...in startling detail...sex acts I didn't even know existed until I heard stories from dudes who were stationed in the Philippines. Doubt the description of the act? They can google that shit and have a video of it playing for you before you can say "slouching towards Gamorrah". When I was a kid the idea of taking pictures or video of your girlfriend in various states of undress/coitus was something even the class sluts wouldn't go near...now? Now the number of dudes who are walking around with video of girls giving them head on their cell phone is fucking staggering.

Now is this a desirable situation for the human race? I certainly don't think so....but I'm not the one causing it. So save your ire for a worthy target rather than coming off uber-offended at the guy who is just telling you like it is.

You have daughters? Congratulations...but know this: If they're over the age of 11, I can state with relative certainty that they aren't telling you everything. And they never will anymore than you told your parents everything. It would certainly be comforting to think that the girls who took those pictures at the slumber party I mentioned were "bad" kids raised by morons, but that's just not the case. They were by all available measures good kids. Good students. No serious behavior problems. Did charity work. Good work ethic. Parents were salt-of-the-earth types who had sense and tried really hard to raise them right. They still took naked pictures and snuck in beer and got drunk and did stupid shit that worked its way around the school  at the speed of Facebook and 3g. The natural thing to do is yell "SLUTS!!!!" and by doing so pretend that they were somehow defective and that it could never happen to your kids. It's a comforting fiction, but comforting fictions don't produce results.

That's the thing about kids: They do stupid shit. They have a short attention span and the teenage brain sucks at understanding the long term effects of actions taken right now. Teenagers don't understand that life is chess, not checkers, and that stupid shit has life altering consequences. They live in a world where 30 is like, unbelievably old and junk. There is no amount of parenting that can ensure that another human with piss-poor judgment will always do the smart thing.

The whole premise of the thread is hilarious. A dude who owns an ice cream shop that employs exclusively attractive teenage girls getting perturbed that pervs are looking "that way" at his employees. Hint: The practice of having attractive teenage girls at ice cream shops isn't exactly an unusual tactic because it's great for business. If everybody was an upstanding puritan type like me who didn't eye fuck 16 year old girls even if they are dressed in skirts so short they are tugging at the hem every 7 seconds so the world can't see whether or not the cuffs and collars match, he wouldn't make as much money. Ditto if he replaced his staff with fat hairy dudes.

Now this is America and it's a reasonably free country and he's not the first to use a bit of titillation to make some money...but it's hilarious that he's worked up about the strategy working a little too well in some cases.

...but I'm not too worked up about the girls in this situation because I've been in the unique position of peeking behind the green door and looking at aspects of their lives that they usually keep neatly segmented away from authority figures. They're human. Human beings are absolutely marvelous at compartmentalizing their lives to play completely different roles when necessary. Nazis would spend several hours a day shooting unarmed jews in the back of the head with 8mm Mausers...including women and children...and would go back home to their families and still be dad and husband and all that rot. Bob the accountant goes to church and loves his wife and kids and is a pillar of the community, at least until he's caught in a public park restroom servicing random men at a glory hole. Etc. As a species it's probably one of our greatest talents. At times a necessary survival mechanism...but more often a way for us to try and fill whatever base impulses we have without unpleasant consequences that sometimes accompany those acts.

The girls are not the innocent damsels we'd like to think they are. I'd love nothing more than to look at a pretty 16 year old girl in an ice cream shop and think of her as a sweet, virginial kid who is going to do well in school, marry a really nice fella, and live happily ever after. I'd love to think that...and you know what? She can tell....and she'll play that role. Even if I happen to have seen the pictures from a slumber party that prove otherwise.

Welcome to humanity.

That was incredible.  

It was. And accurate from my experiences on the girl side of things. IMHO, the best thing to do is not try to keep them innocent, because you can't. It's to try to get them as wise and knowledgable and empowered as possible. Little Janie needs to tell guys how it's going to be and take measures to protect herself.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:37:56 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thankfully we have people who like to type around here.

The benefit of being a borderline loon who is prone to rants is that you never really consider how many words you're using.

Quoted:

Please, go on.

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought it would happen to me...
Well keep at it, it works.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:59:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 6:05:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!

took you eight years to reach the milestone "308" post and you burned it quoting........"titties"

I applaud your priorities good sir

I think it was a well thought out choice.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 6:05:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 6:07:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It was. And accurate from my experiences on the girl side of things. IMHO, the best thing to do is not try to keep them innocent, because you can't. It's to try to get them as wise and knowledgable and empowered as possible. Little Janie needs to tell guys how it's going to be and take measures to protect herself.

Yep.  The best way - the only way, in fact - to stupid proof a young girl against self-destructive social/sexual behavior is to give her a solid sense of her value as a human being.  All that shotgun cleaning bullshit only serves to make Daddy feel good at the risk of turning his daughter into a conflicted, psychosocial basketcase.

If I might expand a little on your point, I don't think, and I suspect you agree, that it's so much a case of "telling guys how it's going to be" as conveying the message "I care for you and I want us to be happy together.  Toward that end, there are things that I want to do, things I am willing to do, and things that I am not willing to do."

Jane

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 6:13:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 6:14:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi,

I don't usually post in GD. But I have to vent - slight rant. I have an icecream shop in a quiet suburban area. It's mostly staffed by teenage girls - all under 18 and students. And NO, no pics you pervs.

It annoys me when men stare at the young girls. No matter what the physique leads you to believe, they're kids. I know we're men and a curvy figure has to be looked at. But there's a difference between looking/glancing and staring and ogling. There are websites for those people - stay away from my shop. I had to stare back at an inappropriately ogling customer with my best alpha-male wolf stare before he finally got the hint I was well aware of him. He was with his children. There's a line and some people cross it. It takes me to "Condition Orange" and that raises my blood pressure in addition to pissing me off.

Rant 3/10 , no cuss words or pics. Too bad.

-JC

Why didn't you just hire fat, ugly girls?

This seems like the obvious choice

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 6:32:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yeah..I am now 60.  I try to draw the line at 30 year old women.  Never easy to guess the age, though.

Remember all you young studmuffins; you will be creepy old men some day.  It is all relative.

My father told me getting his "dirty old man" card was the best thing that happened to him. i guess he gets away with shit he never would have 20 years ago, and the girls just laugh him off instead of slapping him accross the face.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 6:34:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting tidbits.  George Burns and Hugh Heffner were both notorious for banging or at least oogling chicks waaaaay younger than them.  Neither one of them are really seen as creepy.  I think part of that is the way they approached the oogling itself.  

If you're just happy to be in the presence of beauty and not ashamed of your happiness at it, It seems like it's OK.  If you sneak around and peek at girls of any age, they figure you've got something on your mind worth being ashamed of.  

Such is the difference between the classy dirty old man, and the creepy dirty old man.  

As I get into middle age as a single dude, I've spent some time analyzing how NOT to be the creepy old guy.  

It's a thin line and every woman draws it somewhere different. The best way, IMHO, is to be cordial and charming, but to leave the young woman with no doubt that you aren't interested because whatever it is you're looking for, she ain't it. "Yes you're 30 and very pretty, but you have no chance with me because I'm looking for more in a woman, now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for a date with an amzing 50 year old lady." Not literally, but that's what your attitude should imply. Girls love to work for it. They love a man who's superior and immune to them. JMO YMMV.

Well after the last two bipolar girlfriend experiments, it's gonna be a while before I do much more than look at any of em.  At least the last one didn't shoot herself when we broke up.    Anyway, you're totally right about the fine line, and not trying to start anything.  I've had almost all of my successful hookups when I wasn't trying to get with the girl.  It's funny.  If you tell a pretty girl you aren't going to hit on her and then you actually don't, it's like they have to find out why.  Sort of like turning your back on a horse.  It'll eventually come over to see what you're looking at.  >:-)

I've used the horse analogy before. It's exactly that. Pretty girls are a prey animal, the last thing you should do is chase them.

so i should be stalking them? SWEET!
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 6:39:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

True story time:

Welcome to humanity.

That was incredible.  

i've been saying this about my own kids for years. most people look at me like im nuts. meanwhile my daughter is a strait a student, and their daughters are dropping out and knocked up.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:02:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  The best way - the only way, in fact - to stupid proof a young girl against self-destructive social/sexual behavior is to give her a solid sense of her value as a human being.  All that shotgun cleaning bullshit only serves to make Daddy feel good at the risk of turning his daughter into a conflicted, psychosocial basketcase.

If I might expand a little on your point, I don't think, and I suspect you agree, that it's so much a case of "telling guys how it's going to be" as conveying the message "I care for you and I want us to be happy together.  Toward that end, there are things that I want to do, things I am willing to do, and things that I am not willing to do."

The Rapunzel approach rarely works, in my experience. It just encourages the girl to put on the mask and dance to the tune that's being fiddled largely for the comfort of her parents. Then eventually she goes to college and goes on a hedonistic bender of legend. I dined in a group setting with a young lady about to graduate who 1/2 way through her freshman year went, according to her description, "completely insane" and "fucked anything that moved" for the next couple of years or so. Her parents have no idea, of course...Rapunzel syndrome.

My father used to say that everyone has a certain amount of hell to get out of their system, and the longer you put it off, the uglier it's going to be when it happens.

Jane
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:10:33 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Rapunzel approach rarely works, in my experience. It just encourages the girl to put on the mask and dance to the tune that's being fiddled largely for the comfort of her parents. Then eventually she goes to college and goes on a hedonistic bender of legend. I dined in a group setting with a young lady about to graduate who 1/2 way through her freshman year went, according to her description, "completely insane" and "fucked anything that moved" for the next couple of years or so. Her parents have no idea, of course...Rapunzel syndrome.

My father used to say that everyone has a certain amount of hell to get out of their system, and the longer you put it off, the uglier it's going to be when it happens.

Jane

Extremely wise man.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:19:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would modify that somewhat and say that keeping them from as many stupidly dangerous situations as possible is a good idea, as well. As a parent understand that they are going to screw up...so provide some form of structure around them that lets them screw up in ways that hopefully don't fuck up their life from that point on. Think of it like those inflatable pontoons you use when you are teaching kids to bowl.

When I taught teenagers in Sunday School class I spent copious amounts of time talking about making important decisions in life and how little decisions made today had a snowball effect of being really big decisions just a few years down the road. I talked to them like adults and used real life examples from the lives of other people I know (or my own, in some circumstances) to try and help them understand the dangers. Even then it doesn't always work. One of the students I was most fond of went off to college for a year and a half and then one Sunday I noticed her with a dude in tow talking about wanting to get married...and unconsciously rubbing her belly. Smart kid. Straight A student. Raised by great parents. Her mother is a saint, humble and wise.

She just really wanted to have sex...to the point of flirting with me at one point. When that happened I knew how the movie was going to end. She's married with two kids now, though...so she's managed to do OK so far.

Girls have hormones, too. And done properly sex can feel really good for them, too. And they can view it like a recreational activity, too.

Agreed. It's like giving a kid a gun and training and then working with them on why and how to not get into the fight. Secure confident people who have spent time working on their mindset (with help from trusted trainers/teachers and parents) walk away from stupid conflict and stupid sex. The insecure and untrained end up dead, in jail, pregnant etc.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:22:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

I agree with you. I was speaking in terms of Janie addressing her fuck buddies. I agree with your method for Janie addressing her boyfriend.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:36:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!

took you eight years to reach the milestone "308" post and you burned it quoting........"titties"

I applaud your priorities good sir

I think it was a well thought out choice.

http://steadfastfinances.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/golf-clap-charlie-sheen-emilio-estevez-in-men-at-work.jpg
winning

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:36:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I stare back.

I piss on the counter marking my territory
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:37:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

I agree with you. I was speaking in terms of Janie addressing her fuck buddies. I agree with your method for Janie addressing her boyfriend.

Ah, thank you, I understand.  I'm an old woman and it's been so long since I've had one of the former, I'd almost forgotten they exist.  You're correct though, that kind of relationship is an entirely different psychodynamic - gotta use a curb bit on them.

Jane

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:42:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Ok, I was actually looking for a good shot from a Clint Eastwood movie to meme up for the best alpha-male wolf stare, but who needs to make your own up when such gold exists:

And the sequal:
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:43:13 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I stare back.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi,

I don't usually post in GD. But I have to vent - slight rant. I have an icecream shop in a quiet suburban area. It's mostly staffed by teenage girls - all under 18 and students. And NO, no pics you pervs.

Well, I made it that far.  

That is what we need.... SFP:DR  (Scanned For Pics-Didn't Read)

I will assume that in 9 pages we have had a couple warnings and still no pics?

Only the 18+ girls though even though in some states the age is lower.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:49:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Address of your shop?

Just kidding.

You DO realize, that your sales would be much lower if you had older fat girls working there, right?

...and this leads me to believe that you are prospering off of having young, attractive females working for you.

You are an Ice Cream Pimp.

So his Ice Cream Pimp Hand is strong then?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:57:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Ah, thank you, I understand.  I'm an old woman and it's been so long since I've had one of the former, I'd almost forgotten they exist.  You're correct though, that kind of relationship is an entirely different psychodynamic - gotta use a curb bit on them.

Jane

What's often tricky for a young naive girl is when she's feeling adult meat market style pressure from people she trusts. Boyfriend is saying "just the tip" BFF is saying "be promiscuous and tell me all about it" and the poor girl is still demurring in a caring and respectful way.

It's perfectly ok for a sweet little 13 year old girl to tell her BFF and her boyfriend of a year (who is madly in looooove with her) to "back the fuck up, you perverted motherfuckers and if you mention a three way again, I'm telling the whole school how nasty you are because I'm a Honey Badger and I don't give a fuck. My twat my rules, bitches. Now let's go play outside and pretend this conversation never had to happen."
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 8:19:25 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

What's often tricky for a young naive girl is when she's feeling adult meat market style pressure from people she trusts. Boyfriend is saying "just the tip" BFF is saying "be promiscuous and tell me all about it" and the poor girl is still demurring in a caring and respectful way.

It's perfectly ok for a sweet little 13 year old girl to tell her BFF and her boyfriend of a year (who is madly in looooove with her) to "back the fuck up, you perverted motherfuckers and if you mention a three way again, I'm telling the whole school how nasty you are because I'm a Honey Badger and I don't give a fuck. My twat my rules, bitches. Now let's go play outside and pretend this conversation never had to happen."

Prepare to be empowered by about an ounce and a quarter from 1800 miles away.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 8:21:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Umm, yeah.

High school was a shock for me.  For years, I'd had boy friends (as opposed to boyfriends) with whom I experimented and explored, but those HS guys just wanted to hit me in the ass so they could tell all their buddies I was a whore.  It made me cranky, and I figured, "OK, motherfuckers, if that's the game, I'm in for the win."  I wasn't very nice; I deliberately fucked up some cockstrong shitheads just for sport.   By the time I graduated, I'd had enough of adversarial intimate relationships to last me a lifetime.

Jane
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 8:23:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Umm, yeah.

High school was a shock for me.  For years, I'd had boy friends (as opposed to boyfriends) with whom I experimented and explored, but those HS guys just wanted to hit me in the ass so they could tell all their buddies I was a whore.  It made me cranky, and I figured, "OK, motherfuckers, if that's the game, I'm in for the win." I wasn't very nice; I deliberately fucked up some cockstrong shitheads just for sport.   By the time I graduated, I'd had enough of adversarial intimate relationships to last me a lifetime.
Jane

can you dumb this down for me? im not really sure what you are trying to say here.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 8:32:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 8:32:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Prepare to be empowered by about an ounce and a quarter from 1800 miles away.

Oh it's not measured in size like that. Every time you do it it's like being hit by a hammer made of lighting bolts. And thank you.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 8:39:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
can you dumb this down for me? im not really sure what you are trying to say here.

Some "relationships" have more in common with combat than they do with what we understand as "romance". It's not so much about sharing as it is about taking or stopping somebody else from taking from you. The predatory nature of sexcapades involving frat "brothers" who work girls to get them to a party, get them hammered almost to the point of unconsciousness, and then run a train on them would be an example.

Girls who manipulate and torture boys for sport and control are another. You know the type, needy, insecure, clingy, jealous, wants babies NOW! And she does love you, and you love her, and she's so sweet sometimes and the sex is great... And you look back on it years later and realize she was taking care of her needs to control and feel safe, because she was insecure, not because she really cared about you.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top