Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:55:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

One thing about this site, they love their damn dogs. I mean dont get me wrong, I have a dog and he's cool. But these people take it to another level.  They act like they are some holy Fuc%king animal.  I dont make a habit of blowing away every dog in sight, but if one was say habitually dragging my trash out. He might go to doggy heaven.  I've seen women with more backbone than alot of these fags.

It's not about killing a dog.

It's about irresponsible fucktard gun handling (especially when taken in context with his recent "hunting" thread)...
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:56:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
wow, your an asshole, I hope you kill yourself tonight.

I hope my sarcasm meter is broken.

Negligent gun handling by OP at best, but if you were serious about your comment....

Drinking?

Not cool....
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#3]
1. Treat every firearm as if it is fully loaded.

2. Never allow the muzzle to point at anything you are not prepared to see destroyed.

3. Never allow your finger to touch the trigger or even enter the trigger guard unless and until you are in the very act of intentionally firing.

4. Always be safely certain of your target and what is behind it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

2. Never allow the muzzle to point at anything you are not prepared to see destroyed.

3. Never allow your finger to touch the trigger or even enter the trigger guard unless and until you are in the very act of intentionally firing.

Actually went fail before that.  Forgot primary rule of life:

DO NOT DO STUPID SHIT.

Shane
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:30:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually went fail before that.  Forgot primary rule of life:

DO NOT DO STUPID SHIT.

Shane

After I posted that I was thinking the same thing.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:33:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I shot my grandmother's dog...

I thought this thread was going to be about "putting down" other peoples dogs
for what ever reasons, which I have been the one to do.

Your experience is a whole different deal.

GM
agreed.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't think you should be carrying a gun.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:37:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks for sharing your crime with us.

Looks like at least a class 4 misdemeanor, maybe a class 3

It says it is against the law to not give your pet adequate exercise.  Is there any such law for children?
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Meh....

out of

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:40:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Hope you are just posting some BS, if not then you are an ass.

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Spent the last couple of days at my grandmother's place.  Plenty of extra bedrooms and space for me and my deer hunting buddies.  She and my uncle have a couple of dogs as well as 10 or so strays that they can't get the county to come and pick up.

Damn dogs bark at every little thing.  I was skinning a couple of deer in the barn Monday afternoon, damn dogs just start going off and surround the barn.  Mr G19 barked once and they shut up.

Monday night I go to get something out of my truck, dogs descend on me again.  Mr G19 makes another appearance, barks once again, only this time Mr Pooch gets a 127 gr. Hydrashok to the head.

Bad thing is that I didn't intend on killing the dog.  All I can figure is that the bullet ritchotted as I was pointing the gun about 10' in front of the dog.

Now I've killed a lot of stray dogs in my life.  More than I care to think about.   Hopefully the last dog I ever kill as it bothered me all night.

Don't even know why I posted this...

Damn dude, you're just battin' 1000 for weird and disturbing shit with guns.

Shot a deer just to see what would happen, errant shots at dogs...what's next?

Oh, and if this thread ends anyway like your other one did, I sayeth...IBTL.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:42:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Funny the OP got all pissy with me and my thread I posted about being frustrated about hunters.  Said I was using a broad brush....
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:43:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It says it is against the law to not give your pet adequate exercise.  Is there any such law for children?

Yeah, it's called child abuse.  

You can't chain your kids to the ground, nor permanently place them in an enclosure so tiny they cannot move.  

You obviously did not read the definition of "adequate exercise".

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Spent the last couple of days at my grandmother's place.  Plenty of extra bedrooms and space for me and my deer hunting buddies.  She and my uncle have a couple of dogs as well as 10 or so strays that they can't get the county to come and pick up.

Damn dogs bark at every little thing.  I was skinning a couple of deer in the barn Monday afternoon, damn dogs just start going off and surround the barn.  Mr G19 barked once and they shut up.

Monday night I go to get something out of my truck, dogs descend on me again.  Mr G19 makes another appearance, barks once again, only this time Mr Pooch gets a 127 gr. Hydrashok to the head.

Bad thing is that I didn't intend on killing the dog.  All I can figure is that the bullet ritchotted as I was pointing the gun about 10' in front of the dog.

Now I've killed a lot of stray dogs in my life.  More than I care to think about.   Hopefully the last dog I ever kill as it bothered me all night.

Don't even know why I posted this...

Damn dude, you're just battin' 1000 for weird and disturbing shit with guns.

Shot a deer just to see what would happen, errant shots at dogs...what's next?

Oh, and if this thread ends anyway like your other one did, I sayeth...IBTL.

Between that deer thread and this thread, i think the OP is either trolling or seriously disturbed.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Between that deer thread and this thread, i think the OP is either trolling or seriously disturbed.

Maybe a little of both?

With shit like this, I can almost see where the anti-gun lobby is coming from.  Good grief.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can't chain your kids to the ground, nor permanently place them in an enclosure so tiny they cannot move.  

Oh, I am so sorry your greatness.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:55:39 PM EDT
[#17]
So what'd it taste like?
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I don't think you should be carrying a gun.

+1

Shane
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:58:05 PM EDT
[#19]
I re-read your original post.

Quoted:

Bad thing is that I didn't intend on killing the dog.  

If you really, really didn't intend to kill the dog, why the hell did you shoot at it?  Is this another one of those "just to see what would happen" things?  

Shit man...

Rule #2:  Never let the muzzle cover anything you aren't willing to destroy.  

Rule #4:  Be sure of your target, what it is, and what's behind it.

A dog was the only victim of your recklessness this time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:01:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Hilary Clinton loves you.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, I am so sorry your greatness.

You should be.  

And it's your Highness.
BTW: It was not my intention to be snarky; perhaps I should have worded the post differently, or used a smiley. So......
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:04:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
You should be.  

And it's your Highness.

BTW: It was not my intention to be snarky; perhaps I should have worded the post differently, or used a smiley. So......

I figured as much, I was just being a dick..
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Obviously you are NOT the person in this room proffessional enough to be operating that Glock

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Obviously you are NOT the person in this room proffessional enough to be operating that Glock

www.ballistics-experts.com/News/Lee%20Paige%20DEA/Still%202a.jpg

Thank god I am!  *grabs glock*

*BANG!!!*

Argh fuck!!
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Did you ever play for the Falcons?

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Welcome to the force...  Now work on shooting non family members dogs...
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:19:28 PM EDT
[#27]
You forgot two rules of gun safety!:

1.  Shoot

2. Shovel

3. Shut-up

But seriously,
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:23:41 PM EDT
[#28]
shooting the ground to shut up dogs??   that's a new one.

When yer girlfriend bitches about shit do you do the same thing??

Yes, you made a mistake but it's a really fucking dumb one.

Guess I missed the deer thread you made.  Yer dumbass meter much be kinda high huh??

How about taking some firearms courses or something??
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#29]
DUMBASS. go away.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:27:37 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
do you use your g19 to open beers?

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#31]
When you are finished shooting dogs, I have some lug nuts that I can't get off.....

Please bring your 12 gauge
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

One thing about this site, they love their damn dogs. I mean dont get me wrong, I have a dog and he's cool. But these people take it to another level.  They act like they are some holy Fuc%king animal.  I dont make a habit of blowing away every dog in sight, but if one was say habitually dragging my trash out. He might go to doggy heaven.  I've seen women with more backbone than alot of these fags.

good luck in life pal.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Wow, talk about being a dick.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:35:44 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I guess you guys will get really tore up about the killing of 8 hapless coyotes in our hunt unit last week. We pay to hunt there, they don't. Maybe Brulley is not a particularly good shot, but hell, it is only a dog. I still can't get over dog fighting being a Federal felony! I am not a dog person, and I think it is wrong to do, but a federal felony? This is a country where thousands of chickens, cows, and pigs are slaughtered daily to fill the grocery store coolers, but by God if you let dogs fight (you low life scum), you better get ready for some serious time in the graybar motel. I think some of the guys here need to post over at the Zombie Squad with the rest of the armchair bad boys.

RS

There is so much wrong with the lack of logic an intelligence in this post, it actually hurts.

The OP had an ND - near his truck probably near the house - but regardless was shooting without thinking of where the bullet might go.

The OP, in this and other threads, gives the anti's ammunition to use against us, do you think the middle of the road crowd that does not own firearms, after reading this is going to come out in favor of gun ownership?
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Holy.

Shit.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:36:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not about killing a dog.

It's about irresponsible fucktard gun handling (especially when taken in context with his recent "hunting" thread)...

+1000
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Fuck do you know!!! He's seen WOMEN with more backbone than you!

Even if nothing was killed this would still be incredibly stupid/.........
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Just more proof that the Glock 19 is the most versatile ccw handgun on the market.
Also works great for celebrating birthdays, the 4th of July and ringing in the new year!

When's the last time you used your 1911 to quiet noisy animals?

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#40]
I really don't think I would have posted this.  It just shows plain out stupidity.  I mean you shoot your gun up in the air one time because a dog barks, and then you shoot the ground in front of it when it barks another time?
No wonder they want to take away our guns.  Holy shit....how fucking stupid can you get
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Fucking Glock owners
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 8:21:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 8:26:28 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well put me in with him.  I completely agree.  And I love dogs.  But some of these guys... sheesh.  They take it way too far.

Like to OP.... so he killed a dog.  Oh well.  Dont do that again.  But why 6 pages of bullshit over a dog?

Some of us love dogs, the idea of dogs being mistreated angers some of us.  We own dogs and treat them as members of the family.  I don't know how that makes me less manly.  If something were to happen to one of mine I would be broke all to pieces.  

Be that as it may the OP was being utterly stupid with guns, at the very minimum.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 8:26:38 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Good Lord there are some holier than thou finger pointing pricks all over this thread.

Anybody else feeling the irony?

Shane
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 9:00:39 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Did you ever play for the Falcons?

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 9:03:09 PM EDT
[#47]
height=8
Quoted:

Erm...so is skateboarding on the sidewalk in front of the post office in my hometown...

I'm just saying - this isn't as much of a legal issue as it is proper general gun safety and responsibility...
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Dude, next time try milkbones.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#49]
To the OP, have you ever started a thread that you wish you could un-post?

- Clint
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 9:14:35 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
To the OP, have you ever started a thread that you wish you could un-post?

- Clint

I told you it would get gooder...
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top