Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:30:09 PM EDT
[#1]
IBSEDGS
in before someone else's dog gets shot...
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:30:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Spent the last couple of days at my grandmother's place.  Plenty of extra bedrooms and space for me and my deer hunting buddies.  She and my uncle have a couple of dogs as well as 10 or so strays that they can't get the county to come and pick up.

Damn dogs bark at every little thing.  I was skinning a couple of deer in the barn Monday afternoon, damn dogs just start going off and surround the barn.  Mr G19 barked once and they shut up.

Monday night I go to get something out of my truck, dogs descend on me again.  Mr G19 makes another appearance, barks once again, only this time Mr Pooch gets a 127 gr. Hydrashok to the head.

Bad thing is that I didn't intend on killing the dog.  All I can figure is that the bullet ritchotted as I was pointing the gun about 10' in front of the dog.

Now I've killed a lot of stray dogs in my life.  More than I care to think about.   Hopefully the last dog I ever kill as it bothered me all night.

Don't even know why I posted this...

Now you'll have to bribe me to delete it.

But really. SSS.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Guns are dangerous, mmmmmmmkay?
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#4]
This will end well...
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#5]
First the deer...now your grandmother's dog?

You're not a big fan of animals, are you?

I'd hate to do it, but I'm calling out the PETA Tac Units--expect a knock at your door within the next hour or so.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Ban Him
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:37:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was convinced since day 1 on his posts. It's just taken a while for him to slip up and start to really begin some trolling.

Quite strange since I've been here almost two years longer than you.  

I didn't start this to troll.  I started it to confess a gun sin and get called out for it.

I'm not bragging, I'm confessing.

Well, now you have learned that lead can do some interesting things.

Lucky that shot didn't ricochet into a person.

Cheap lesson for the future I guess.

Now if anyone did deserve a bullet, it was the owner of the stray that dumped it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Chill out guys.

Grandma's got plenty more dogs, it sounds like.

John
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Some of the stuff I see on this site almost makes me understand the anti's.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
wow, your an asshole, I hope you kill yourself tonight.

Even joking that was uncalled for...  

I'll second that. The OP made a serious error and aparently has a lot to learn about gun safety, but to hope he kills himself is way out of line.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:58:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Chill out guys.

Grandma's got plenty more dogs, it sounds like.

John

I can hear the conversation now,

"relax grandma, you have plenty of extra dogs"

"relax grandma, you have a whole nother leg"

"relax grandma, grandma? Noooooooooo"

Burley has yet to perfect the warning shot.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
JBH?

Whoops..forgot to add the explanation!

Jack Booted Hick.    

Quit shootin Granny's dogs!
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:02:15 PM EDT
[#13]
This is so like the cop who killed that five year-old while attempting to kill a snake.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don't worry dude, it's just your granmothers dog. You should have shot it. It was bugging you. Self control isn't really something an adult should have a handle on anyway. I sure hope your grandmother is the quiet type, we wouldn't want you to try the 10' trick to get her to stifle it.
Trashcan

+1

the OP's actions are so thoroughly fucking idiotic and stupid it almost smells of troll.

maybe you oughtta think about selling your weapons as you obviously don't have the common sense and self-control to own anything like them.

Seriously, between the hunting thread in which you admit to taking careless shots that may just maim the animals, because you have all day to track them, and now the ND, you really should stay away from guns and perhaps seek some help - if nothing else consider other things that the ricochet might have hit.  

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Spent the last couple of days at my grandmother's place.  Plenty of extra bedrooms and space for me and my deer hunting buddies.  She and my uncle have a couple of dogs as well as 10 or so strays that they can't get the county to come and pick up.

Damn dogs bark at every little thing.  I was skinning a couple of deer in the barn Monday afternoon, damn dogs just start going off and surround the barn.  Mr G19 barked once and they shut up.

Monday night I go to get something out of my truck, dogs descend on me again.  Mr G19 makes another appearance, barks once again, only this time Mr Pooch gets a 127 gr. Hydrashok to the head.

Bad thing is that I didn't intend on killing the dog.  All I can figure is that the bullet ritchotted as I was pointing the gun about 10' in front of the dog.

Now I've killed a lot of stray dogs in my life.  More than I care to think about.   Hopefully the last dog I ever kill as it bothered me all night.

Combined with your deer thread, I nominate you officially retarded.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:09:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Some of the stuff I see on this site almost makes me understand the anti's.  

+100 - this is the perfect example of why guns need to be regulated - imagine this being cited on all the anti websites and media outlets.  I know he has been here for awhile - but it seems like a plant to help them advance the regulation of firearms and hunting.

Even worse - it is coming from here.  Reading this - I can at least understand their position - and for those folks on the fence, this being perhaps the only thing they hear from said media outlets, why would'nt they want guns banned.....
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
First the deer...now your grandmother's dog?

You're not a big fan of animals, are you?

I'd hate to do it, but I'm calling out the PETA Tac Units-- don't expect a knock at your door within the next hour or so.

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:13:28 PM EDT
[#19]
You've got a whole lot of stupid in you, don't you?
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#20]
So...was it a pitt bull?

Shane
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#21]

One thing about this site, they love their damn dogs. I mean dont get me wrong, I have a dog and he's cool. But these people take it to another level.  They act like they are some holy Fuc%king animal.  I dont make a habit of blowing away every dog in sight, but if one was say habitually dragging my trash out. He might go to doggy heaven.  I've seen women with more backbone than alot of these fags.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Good thing it was a clean kill. It sounds like you didn't have all day to track it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:30:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Way to go skippy.

I don't know why you posted this either, strike two

He posted seeking vindication for his actions while at his grandmothers house. HE is lucky that granny didn't return the favor.

Anyway why are you pulling a weapon  and using it as a noise maker.

That ricochet' could have killed someone other than the dog.

Stupid. Just plain stupid on your part. The wrong set of genes were removed from the gene pool by your stupid actions.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:30:33 PM EDT
[#25]
If true, I applaud you for posting it so that others may learn from your idiotry.

BTW, I doubt it was a ricochet--rather a crappy shot.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

One thing about this site, they love their damn dogs. I mean dont get me wrong, I have a dog and he's cool. But these people take it to another level.  They act like they are some holy Fuc%king animal.  I dont make a habit of blowing away every dog in sight, but if one was say habitually dragging my trash out. He might go to doggy heaven.  I've seen women with more backbone than alot of these fags.

You obviously don't get the point of the thread. The OP didn't intend to kill the dog. He handled the gun and the situation negligently.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:38:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Yup. I suppose respect for life and disrespect for human stupidity makes someone a fag. I will say this about the OP, when he starts one of these shitfests he certainly drags all the other retards out of the woodwork.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#28]
You should have just gut shot it.
You know, in case you had all day to track it, like in your other "Look at me, I'm a retard" thread.
Sort of confirms my suspicions.
And you never did answer my question in that post.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:43:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:45:38 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
wow, your an asshole, I hope you kill yourself tonight.

+1.  So  you killed a dog that was doing nothing more then following its instincts and was curious.  What the fuck is wrong with you?  j/k

But seriously Follow the rules of safety!

How is your grandma taking it?
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:52:10 PM EDT
[#31]
hinking.gif  *sigh*

Could have been a lot worse.  Be glad that the ricochet (if that's what it was) didn't catch you instead. I'm sure you've learned a lesson.

By the way, if you insist on scaring the dogs away, cap guns go for about $2.00...  
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Dumb ass, no excuse.

Yep you should get control of yourself................are you like 12
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:53:35 PM EDT
[#33]

I shot my grandmother's dog...

I thought this thread was going to be about "putting down" other peoples dogs
for what ever reasons, which I have been the one to do.

Your experience is a whole different deal.

GM
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Damn, you really screwed the pooch there...
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Thats pretty fucking stupid right there.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:56:35 PM EDT
[#36]

Poor animal.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:57:14 PM EDT
[#37]
your a cop arent you?
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:02:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Not smart at all.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:08:39 PM EDT
[#39]
I think I'm going to need some popcorn for this thread.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:12:02 PM EDT
[#40]
I guess you guys will get really tore up about the killing of 8 hapless coyotes in our hunt unit last week. We pay to hunt there, they don't. Maybe Brulley is not a particularly good shot, but hell, it is only a dog. I still can't get over dog fighting being a Federal felony! I am not a dog person, and I think it is wrong to do, but a federal felony? This is a country where thousands of chickens, cows, and pigs are slaughtered daily to fill the grocery store coolers, but by God if you let dogs fight (you low life scum), you better get ready for some serious time in the graybar motel. I think some of the guys here need to post over at the Zombie Squad with the rest of the armchair bad boys.

RS
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#41]
You're a mighty hunter.  Did you skin it, cook it, and eat it?

Well, you posted your bad behaviour, I guess you aren't suprized at the responses.  Learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them.

And by mistakes, I mean the gunplay, not the decision to post about it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:23:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

dumbass
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I'll read This Again later...it' can only get Gooder.

Totally
Acceptable
Grammar
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:26:28 PM EDT
[#44]
You probably shouldnt have a gun You need to chill out and relax just a bit. In some places you might find yourself in jail over a jackass stunt like this
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:40:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Ok, class.  Which of the 3 rules did this dumbass break?  Extra credit for profanity.

Was it Shoot, Shovel, or Shut up?
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#46]
You want congratulations?
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Thanks for sharing your crime with us.

Looks like at least a class 4 misdemeanor, maybe a class 3
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Man up....the only way to regain your honor is DON'T REPRODUCE!
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#49]
You want a cookie?

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:53:42 PM EDT
[#50]
tag
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top