Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 41
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:06:10 AM EDT
[#1]
If you go to the 5 star reviews, you will find one from Sue Wait McMahon and scroll the replies to see the racist comments, and this gem from the racist boyfriend....

Tim Beseda No
it didn't? It was passed right over to more bitching which the dude has
a right to be upset but I heard there gonna replace the guys car so if
that in fact takes place this whole thing was just commented on by
countless people who don't know what's actually happening
View Quote

18 minutes ago Like

ETA- Looks like you won, now you have to find a way for them to make it up to you

ETA2- racist comments got deleted with a quickness

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:06:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Where can I see this FB page as in link? I want to talk about the vile and derogatory comments about firemen.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:07:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where can I see this FB page as in link? I want to talk about the vile and derogatory comments about firemen.
View Quote

Yeah only LEO's can bad mouth firefighters!
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:12:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red and Blue serve just the same. I would hope that dude does not need medical attention anytime soon. I would copy that to the local FD Facebook page if they have one.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:12:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Art Brenneman I was informed they are buying him a brand new car?
View Quote

4 minutes ago · Like
In the 5 star review section, where you find the employees giving 5 star reviews

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:13:50 AM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes

This is going to get good...you may not only just get a new car out of this, but you may also get the pleasure of seeing that several individuals find a new career path.

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:14:25 AM EDT
[#8]
309 1 star reviews....HHAHAHAHAHAHa
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:14:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
The ass-munch got the 5 star review in which the reply thread was in deleted....

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:14:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
4 minutes ago · Like

In the 5 star review section, where you find the employees giving 5 star reviews

View All Quotes
Quoted:
4 minutes ago · Like

I see Allison, who works there and whose boyfriend is the one posting racist shit, gave a 5 star review of the dealer lol  nothing says legit like employees inflating their employers rating
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:16:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

This is going to get good...you may not only just get a new car out of this, but you may also get the pleasure of seeing that several individuals find a new career path.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I am guessing she will be a stripper by next weekend

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:17:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

In before some intrepid Arfcommer locates and posts nudes of Allison Shaneyfelt.

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:19:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Tim Beseda Its
actually a touch screen and there replacing the dudes car so idk why
the dead horse keeps getting beat it just an eye for an eye if everyone
keeps taking random jabs without setting facts straight
View Quote

</a> · Like

So yeah, you need to make this one an STI, fully loaded
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:20:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

</a> · Like
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Tim Beseda Its actually a touch screen and there replacing the dudes car so idk why the dead horse keeps getting beat it just an eye for an eye if everyone keeps taking random jabs without setting facts straight

</a> · Like

So yeah, you need to make this one an STI, fully loaded

Looks like he deleted his review
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:21:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
In before some intrepid Arfcommer locates and posts nudes of Allison Shaneyfelt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOL, they have really stepped in it when that happens...

They have the collective armies of about 5 major websites out there right now warming the guns up. Between ARF, reddit, NASIOC, 1320video, and all the dozens of local facebook groups I've seen this show up on, its gonna get good.

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:22:07 AM EDT
[#16]
They must have the same PR firm as intacto arms..

PASS

Can we get a pic of the wicked car with the words PASS on it ?i would but am on my ipad
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:22:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They have the collective armies of about 5 major websites out there right now warming the guns up. Between ARF, reddit, NASIOC, 1320video, and all the dozens of local facebook groups I've seen this show up on, its gonna get good.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:22:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

She's pretty cute, so someone please IM me when that happens, just in case I miss it
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:25:21 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:27:40 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:32:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

She's pretty cute, so someone please IM me when that happens, just in case I miss it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not bad, for someone associated with Subaru.

I would have expected shorter hair and more flannel.

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:36:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

http://pictures.dealer.com/ddc/resize/250x/quality/72/sharpen/1/ddc/a/adventuresubarupainesvillesoa/1050/a75ebdcc0c19bf0442984e41014d3098x.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://pictures.dealer.com/ddc/resize/250x/quality/72/sharpen/1/ddc/a/adventuresubarupainesvillesoa/1050/a75ebdcc0c19bf0442984e41014d3098x.jpg

Hmmm I may have misspoken Her main pic made her look cute, but I didn't go digging for more pics
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:36:22 AM EDT
[#23]
It looks like the person who manages the fb page gave up and went to bed.  They won't be able to keep up with the comments now.  

Do you like Red OP?  This should be sitting in your driveway first thing tomorrow if the dealer has any sense left.  

http://www.adventuresubaruohio.com/new/Subaru/2015-Subaru-WRX-Painesville-8c61d6fd0a0a00652df1f5bdb460e379.htm
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:37:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I see Allison, who works there and whose boyfriend is the one posting racist shit, gave a 5 star review of the dealer lol  nothing says legit like employees inflating their employers rating
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
4 minutes ago · Like

I gave that review a few days ago when I thought op stated he was getting a new car.  Didn't know otherwise until tonight when I saw comments on the post.  I edited to 1 star.  Not an employee.  Not from Ohio.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:38:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Hmmm I may have misspoken Her main pic made her look cute, but I didn't go digging for more pics
View Quote

I bet she has a Sony Bravia.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:43:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I gave that review a few days ago when I thought op stated he was getting a new car.  Didn't know otherwise until tonight when I saw comments on the post.  I edited to 1 star.  Not an employee.  Not from Ohio.  Sorry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
4 minutes ago · Like

Nah I'm talking about Alison Shaneyfelt or whatever.  She posted a 5 star review, but if you look at her facebook page.. she is a sales assistant at the dealer.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:44:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Nah I'm talking about Alison Shaneyfelt or whatever.  She posted a 5 star review, but if you look at her facebook page.. she is a sales assistant at the dealer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
4 minutes ago · Like

There are a lot of things on her facebook page.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:46:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Not reading 23 pages of this shit, but it does look like a deer hit. I creamed a deer in my 1989 Nissan 240SX at 75-80mph flat out, and the damage looked similar to that, only with more hood caving and chunks of deer meat on the windshield. Fucker flew OVER the car and my buddy laying down in the back seat saw it arc over the roof through the hatchback.

ETA - Deer was DRT, legs nearly amputated when we walked back to find it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:48:44 AM EDT
[#29]
That's ridiculous. Drove a new 2015, I loved it.

I drive a 2010 and if that happened, I'd shit.

Hope it works out.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:50:01 AM EDT
[#30]
The driver was busted for paraphernalia, and shaneyfelt and her racist BF have a lot of weed pictures. I am thinking that whole shop needs a urinalysis. Makes sense, they are all high so they wreck cars, and make asinine policy and hiring decisions.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:50:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It looks like the person who manages the fb page gave up and went to bed.  They won't be able to keep up with the comments now.  

Do you like Red OP?  This should be sitting in your driveway first thing tomorrow if the dealer has any sense left.  

http://www.adventuresubaruohio.com/new/Subaru/2015-Subaru-WRX-Painesville-8c61d6fd0a0a00652df1f5bdb460e379.htm
View Quote

I want a black one.  Just like mine.  Brand new.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:53:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure they can arrange a dealer trade with the red one.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:53:20 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:54:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Screenshots of weed comments?
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:59:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

before they get deleted
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:59:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Every one of their posts has been demolished...I don't envy the person who oversees their FB page come tomorrow morning

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:04:59 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
Well, for starters, her FB background is a picture of a cat tripping balls sucking on a pipe.

She has a pic of Spongebob smoking a doobie,

This is from her pictures

The second picture on the racist BFs FB page is this (Shared from Cheech and Chong)....

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:07:06 AM EDT
[#39]
i lol'd

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:21:28 AM EDT
[#40]
I worked in dealerships for 10 years and have seen employees wreck customer cars multiple times. Customers were never put out by the matter, free loaner cars and their vehicle was either repaired or replaced without their insurance companies involvement. However, I've never seen a dealership handle an "accident" like this.
I added this comment to their FB page.
Shit some of the stuff on thier is funny. I had to like their page so I have good reading for later
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:26:20 AM EDT
[#41]
From a guy venting how a dealer wrecked his Subie, to internet stalking some stoner chick who is not as hot as her FB pic suggests.

I love this place
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:29:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
From a guy venting how a dealer wrecked his Subie, to internet stalking some stoner chick who is not as hot as her FB pic suggests.

I love this place
View Quote

Different strokes and all that. Even if it's super f'n creepy.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:46:36 AM EDT
[#43]
le reddit army is on the case I see.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 4:27:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Feel free to post to Facebook page...

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 4:31:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The driver was busted for paraphernalia, and shaneyfelt and her racist BF have a lot of weed pictures. I am thinking that whole shop needs a urinalysis. Makes sense, they are all high so they wreck cars, and make asinine policy and hiring decisions.
View Quote

That explains a lot

I'll bet she and her boyfriend have quite the back round in the local courts
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 4:57:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If you go to the 5 star reviews, you will find one from Sue Wait McMahon and scroll the replies to see the racist comments, and this gem from the racist boyfriend....

18 minutes ago Like

ETA- Looks like you won, now you have to find a way for them to make it up to you

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Tim Beseda No it didn't? It was passed right over to more bitching which the dude has a right to be upset but I heard there gonna replace the guys car so if that in fact takes place this whole thing was just commented on by countless people who don't know what's actually happening
18 minutes ago Like

Screen name is appropriate for thread
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 5:35:16 AM EDT
[#47]
OP, did they commit to replacing your car and then back out?  In your updated original post it states "Adventure Subaru appears to be willing to replace my car in light of the heat they are receiving on social media.01/30/2015".

me confused...
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

OP, did they commit to replacing your car and then back out?  In your updated original post it states "Adventure Subaru appears to be willing to replace my car in light of the heat they are receiving on social media.01/30/2015".

me confused...
View Quote

I think was he is saying is that is what he has been told but it remains to be seen.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 9:21:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I think was he is saying is that is what he has been told but it remains to be seen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

me confused...

If they agreed to replace the car that should hold in court the same as the verbal agreement to let a tech test drive his car
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Would it be wrong to pick up a couple of road killed deer and drop them off in front of their door for Monday morning?
View Quote

I like the way you think , why limit the roadkill to deer? nothing says thank you like a few pancaked skunks strategically placed around the premises .
Page / 41
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top