Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:13:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Whatever....

No, I don't think if you build one fence we need to call you, "Bob the Fence Builder."
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:22:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Reading is for faggots.  That's why nobody does it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It appears that most read nothing but the thread title and got their feelings hurt.
Reading is for faggots.  That's why nobody does it.

I rafffed.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:29:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They can't even bother to read the OP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
people really should read the article, its very interesting.

too conceptually difficult. they want chum in the water, no more.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:33:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep, definitely worth losing elections over.  Maybe we can ensure permanent democrat rule.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:52:39 AM EDT
[#5]
There's a difference between homosexual and enjoying homosexual acts.

Homosexuals are only sexually attracted to one sex. But any many cultures through out history, having gay sex just to get off Prison and Arab countries are two areas that practice this still today.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 8:02:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You know, fuck it, this place just needs to change its name to GayR15.com and be done with it.
View Quote

Somebody needs to get that domain.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 8:15:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, fuck it, this place just needs to change its name to GayR15.com and be done with it.

With so many safe queens on this board, they could specialize in "Hot young, under 18 virgins - untouched! Watch this LaRue take a dirty load of Wolf."
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 8:17:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

With so many safe queens on this board, they could specialize in "Hot young, under 18 virgins - untouched! What this LaRue take a dirty load of Wolf."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With so many safe queens on this board, they could specialize in "Hot young, under 18 virgins - untouched! What this LaRue take a dirty load of Wolf."

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 12:54:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I've always wondered how a gay gene could be passed on.......

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's interesting that homosexuality is one of the few areas where liberals are ready to credit genetics. When it comes to proclivity to criminality or intelligence, they scream bloody murder if you suggest a genetic component.

I've always wondered how a gay gene could be passed on.......

When they kill you for being gay, you have a wife and kids to hide it.  It's not a fucking mystery.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 1:00:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Sounds like the Greeks didn't use mean, divisive labels like pedophile either.
View Quote
They didn't.  They also through their unwanted kids out with the garbage and considered rape a legitimate spoil of war.

I got a kick out of the people who said 300 was about Western Civilization fighting against barbarians, obviously having no clue how fucked up ancient people actually were.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:30:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Gayness is as old as tallywhackers and bungholes.  It's as old as ugly masculine chicks too....
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 3:16:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Yeah , and no. It has always been considered an abnormal behavior , something that is non productive and unnatural, and that a very small segment of a society partakes of. It was differentiated even in old testament times, which predates the modern western culture by a few years.

The writer has an agenda and is seriously biased by it if he was able to in any way come to the conclusion that gay and straight weren't categorized by society and by the individual partaking in the acts.
View Quote

think about how Afghans view it.   A man can be married with children and a boy on the side.   They don't view the man or the boy as gay.   The boy grows up, marries and has children, and gets a boy of his own.  

Our view on sexuality are cultural, just as theirs are.  

That is all the authors are saying.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 3:28:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I guess I don't understand it.  I have a general idea of genetics, but the details I learned thirty years ago in HS didn't stick. It wasn't something that I used or thought about from day to day. When I did think about it (with my limited retained knowledge) I figured that without reinforcement, recessive genes would have died out. (shrug)

View Quote

doesn't work that way

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 3:32:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck y'all.

"MURICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 3:43:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Twins studies have shown, at a minimum, sexual orientation cannot be attributed solely to genetic factors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation#Twin_studies
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 3:52:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

think about how Afghans view it.   A man can be married with children and a boy on the side.   They don't view the man or the boy as gay.   The boy grows up, marries and has children, and gets a boy of his own.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah , and no. It has always been considered an abnormal behavior , something that is non productive and unnatural, and that a very small segment of a society partakes of. It was differentiated even in old testament times, which predates the modern western culture by a few years.

The writer has an agenda and is seriously biased by it if he was able to in any way come to the conclusion that gay and straight weren't categorized by society and by the individual partaking in the acts.

Damn gheys and their agenda!
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Fuck y'all.

"MURICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck y'all.

"MURICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I didn't read any of the above posts or the OP. I'm no faggot.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 4:20:09 PM EDT
[#18]
I read a fur trader's account of an interior Northwest Indian woman who dressed like a man and took a "wife." She/he traveled with some of the fur traders down the Columbia River to the mouth, where she/he pissed off some of the local Chinookan Indians, who would have killed her if the fur traders hadn't intervened. This was in the early 1810s if I recall correctly. I don't remember why the local Indians wanted to kill her, probably just a bunch of homophobes

I tend to agree with the view of the authors in the OP's study. Homosexual behavior appears to be pretty much universal across human societies, but how it's expressed varies. Culturally approved pederasty appears to be one of the most common expressions---wasn't just the ancient Greeks (and Romans), I've seen mentions of it in medieval Japan and China, and even among some New Guinean tribes. Some elements of the Catholic Church still seem to give tacit approval to this practice.

I'm sure butt piracy on the "down low" has also been common. Still acceptable among some groups as long as you're giving and not receiving.

It's the self-identified exclusive homosexual that's the new development. But given the choice between gay pride parades and culturally accepted pederasty, I say bring on the homos.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 4:30:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
More proof that at least half the members on this site spends all their waking time obsessing about gays.

Way more time than even a gay dude who is in a gay marriage and owns a gay bar where other gays come and talk about gay everything.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#20]
The people who simply cannot pass up a gay thread to tell others they're obsessed about gays crack me up.

It's a hot social topic right now.  Calling the other side is "obsessed" is juvenile; no thread goes 10 pages without both sides contributing.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The people who simply cannot pass up a gay thread to tell others they're obsessed about gays crack me up.

It's a hot social topic right now.  Calling the other side is "obsessed" is juvenile; no thread goes 10 pages without both sides contributing.
View Quote

I stand up for my gay friends and relatives when folks want to persecute them for being different.  

Why are you here?
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I stand up for my gay friends and relatives when folks want to persecute them for being different.  

Why are you here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you here?

Right, so it's a topic you're interested in. My comment is aimed at those who claim others are obsessed, meanwhile they post in every gay thread. I don't know if it's a hipster thing or what, but it's silly.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Right, so it's a topic you're interested in. My comment is aimed at those who claim others are obsessed, meanwhile they post in every gay thread. I don't know if it's a hipster thing or what, but it's silly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you here?

Ok.  Why are you interested though?
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:05:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you here?

Because it's guaranteed that regardless of who comes in and says what about who, it'll turn into one huge circle jerk.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:16:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you here?

I'm only interested in the legal aspects of it, which is why I only commented in this thread on the "obsession" angle.  The legal aspect affects all of us; the "why" may be interesting from a clinical aspect, but it doesn't interest me that much personally.  I certainly don't want to see anybody "persecuted" for sleeping with a consenting adult, but then I suspect our definitions of the word may differ.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top