Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's fucking boss, man.

Good work.

Thanks.

Being a former Army NCO, my integrity is worth a hell of a lot more than the $10 an hour I get paid to do taxes for ghetto goblins.

Annnnnd you lost me.

If the guy leaned across the desk and whispered "hey, you like to fuck kids? me too..." and you gave a ring a ling to local cops and the FBI, I'd be with you 110%.

Personally I don't think helping the IRS with a goddamn thing is keeping you from compromising your integrity or your moral courage.

I would have explained to the guy that people have fucked up in the past and that you will prepare his taxes correctly, but that he may want to get his house in order because the man may come calling some day.

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Good for you.

EIC may be reversed and the refund amount assessed as a balance due
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:47:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Everyone on this page hopes you still have a job when this is all said and done... and we congratulate you for doing the right thing!!

-Sleeper
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:47:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Why do the government's job for it?
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I was under the impression that if the tax prep place (the national-level ones) made any big mistakes, they had to foot the bill ? Whatever that means? Would that apply in this situation ?
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was with you right up until the tattle-telling part.   Seriously, wtf dude?

Beyond that, I think CoC would frown on what I really want to say right now.

If the IRS audits his return and compares it to last year's, they will discover the inconsistencies. When they look into it, they will find out that I know about it. If I don't say something, and allow it to be swept under the rug, I would be just as guilty of tax fraud and lack of due diligence as the prior year's preparers. That would result in a fine and loss of my right to practice before the IRS. Should I be convicted of tax fraud, I'd never work as an accountant.

If someone on this website posted that they did some unkosher tax thing, would you be lawfully required to report it to the IRS?

No. But, if you can't understand the difference between reading something on the internet, posted by a random stranger, and signing your name to a tax document and then willfully trying to hide information from the IRS, I don't think we can discuss this on the same intellectual level.

How about your next door neighbor?    If he tells you about some tax fraud he committed, do you commit tax fraud by not reporting him to the Feds?

And correct me if I'm wrong... but did you not say that the document you signed your name to was prepared properly?  How are you helping him to commit fraud by signing your name to a properly prepared tax document?

Work with me here.   I'm trying to figure out if you are ACTUALLY bound by law to report any tax fraud you see... or if you're just doing so out of unreasonable fear.   You're the one who just graduated, so I assume you know the actual law regarding this.   I am not a lawyer or an accountant, so what is the actual law governing this?
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"through no real fault of his own"  

"So, I dropped a dime to the IRS"

1) He's covered by the accuracy guarantee. Therefore, he'll continue being a card-carrying member of the FSA. He just won't get as much free shit as he's gotten in the past.

2) He put his signature on it, thereby stating that he read it and certifies that everything is correct. (It's not like a Form 1040 doesn't have the relationship of the dependent hidden, it's only right there on the front page.)

3) The fucking country is broke, with taxpayer's money being wasted on shit like this. How many such instances should we tolerate? Are you ok with someone taking $40,000 to which they aren't entitled? Are you ok with your tax rates going up so the government can keep giving away money to people who aren't even legally entitled to it?
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:49:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:49:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

This thread could go a lot of different ways.  

This

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:49:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I figure it this way, if you think he did a good thing, you are paying alot in taxes.

If you think its wrong, you probably aren't paying your fair share.

Personally, a sales tax would end this fucked up shit forever, and eliminate 99.9% of the IRS employees out there, and a huge bureaucracy that looms over 53% of our heads.

And, if the IRS didn't pay him back enough, how many of you would say let well enough alone?

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#11]
After thinking this over, I think the OP did the right thing. That's about 8 years worth of returns for me that went into his client's pocket...

...and we wonder why we're in the mess we're in.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:51:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good on you for reporting it.

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good work.

Thanks.

Being a former Army NCO, my integrity is worth a hell of a lot more than the $10 an hour I get paid to do taxes for ghetto goblins.

'Ghetto Goblins'
That sounds racist.
Spoken by a man with 'integrity.'
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus

So much for mind your own business.

Some poor bastards life is about to be turned upside down.

And the OP better get his resume together.  Not saying he's wrong to stand on principle, but that whistleblowing is going to have consequences.

That's true...

And while it's unfortunate, it's probably in the OP's best interest to quietly step back from this situation and find another gig...
Having your name in any way associated with unethical/criminal behavior is simply NOT worth it.

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I figure it this way, if you think he did a good thing, you are paying alot in taxes.

If you think its wrong, you probably aren't paying your fair share.

Personally, a sales tax would end this fucked up shit forever, and eliminate 99.9% of the IRS employees out there, and a huge bureaucracy that looms over 53% of our heads.

And, if the IRS didn't pay him back enough, how many of you would say let well enough alone?

Personally, I think everyone advocating new forms of taxation should start by donating money to the Federal government.   Because you're just jacking off if you really think a national sales tax would result in the elimination or reduction of the income tax.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:54:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Are you required to certify accuracy of previous tax returns you did not prepare?

Have you ever heard the saying "You will never work in this town again"?
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#17]
The two thing that stand out in this thread to me-

1 OP referred to client as getto gobbling inferring a racist bias

2 OP stands to make 15% of money's that the IRS recovers

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good work.

Thanks.

Can I get this straight- did you blow the whistle on a FSA member? If so, awesome.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:55:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Someone failed to do their job and you called them on it. I say good job reporting that shit. Imagine if that happens to a few hundred people every year, that would mean millions of dollars are wasted (of our dollars mind you) which is total fucking bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:56:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm impressed, you are a modern American hero.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Note to self...  No tax "help" from SiVisPacem.

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:58:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the IRS audits his return and compares it to last year's, they will discover the inconsistencies. When they look into it, they will find out that I know about it. If I don't say something, and allow it to be swept under the rug, I would be just as guilty of tax fraud and lack of due diligence as the prior year's preparers. That would result in a fine and loss of my right to practice before the IRS. Should I be convicted of tax fraud, I'd never work as an accountant.

I can't say I blame you for reporting this, you have a lot at stake.

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:58:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I graduated with a Bachelor's in Accounting last August, but haven't had any luck finding a job. So, I took a seasonal tax preparer / office manager position with a national tax prep service. This past week, while doing a client's taxes, I discovered a HUGE mistake where the taxpayer has wrongfully received about $40,000+ in refunds over the last seven years, through no real fault of his own, but because of inept tax preparers. He's been a client of ours for 7 years.

As part of the interview process, we have the clients fill out a data sheet, which includes their personal information and information about dependents. The dependent info includes the relationship of the dependent to the taxpayer. The client is in his late 20's, and is claiming his two cousins as dependents. The kids are about 8 and 9. Their parents are both incarcerated. In the past, the client had also claimed his mom, the children's aunt, due to her being unemployed. This year, however, he's not claiming her, as she moved out on her own. His mom has legal custody of her niece and nephew, but they live with her son, the client. The client was upfront about them being his cousins.

For those of you who aren't well-versed in tax law, there are some refundable credits (Child Tax Credit / Additional Child Tax Credit / Earned Income Tax Credit) for which nieces and nephews are qualifying relatives, but cousins are not. Cousins can be claimed as dependents for exemptions, though.

Our computer software allows us to keep notes, which are important for demonstrating due diligence, especially when EITC is involved. Our software also populates much of the information from returning client's prior year returns. As I started entering his dependent information, the fields populated as "nephew" and "niece" from last years return. I asked the client if he had told last year's preparer that they were his niece and nephew, without telling him why. He and his Mom, who was sitting there, assured me that they had always said they were his cousins. When I looked into the notes, I found that the preparers recorded them as niece and nephew. Apparently, the preparer the first year can't read a court order for custody and realize that the son of a person's aunt is the person's cousin, not their uncle. And, it appears the following year's preparers simply hit enter when the relationship field appeared without reading it, which caused them to be claimed as niece and nephew every year.

The client's refund this year was just over $700, which is what he'd had withheld, after his Head of Household Standard Deduction ($8,700) and 3 personal exemptions ($11,400) reduced his Adjusted Gross Income to zero. The previous seven years, he had gotten back in excess of $7,000 every year, due to ACTC and EITC.

When I discovered it, I let our Help Desk know. Their response was "Fortunately for us...unfortunately for the IRS they only catch 1 in 1000 of these." Later that evening, I spoke to my Team Leader, whose name was on the returns for two of the prior years, and let her know what I found, giving her a head's up that she could end up in a lot of trouble. She was genuinely worried. The following morning, I talked to one of the guys who works for me, whose name was also on at least one of the returns. He acted nonchalant about it at the time, but apparently bitched to my Regional Manager. I also spoke to my Operations Director (the Regional Manager's boss), who basically said it was no big deal, as the IRS would likely never catch it. When I talked to the Regional Manager a little later, she didn't seem to care, either.

So, since no one else in the company seems to think it's a big deal that incompetent, untrained, employees didn't do their due diligence and caused the IRS to throw away more than $40,000, I decided to blow the whistle and tell the IRS. I called the Inspector General's office on Thursday, who told me to send them an e-mail with the details. The next day, I got a reply from them with instructions on what IRS form to use for filing my complaint. That paperwork went out, via USPS Priority Mail, this morning.

TL;DR: I work as a tax preparer and found that fellow employees fucked up and a client got over $40,000 in refunds to which he wasn't entitled. When I told my bosses, they tried to sweep it under the rug. So, I dropped a dime to the IRS.

Quite a bold move for the FNG(fucking new guy),, better hope your right and the business owners who you threw under the bus AND have been doing the job much longer than you are wrong or you'll be back in the unemployment line. At 10/hr not much of a differance anyway...

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#24]
makes you wonder how much tax payer money is wasted through returns that result in people getting more back than they paid in, even worse in this case since the person shouldn't have been. Under the rules that is, no one should get more back than they pay in but that's never going to change
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 7:59:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good work.

Thanks.

'Ghetto Goblins'
That sounds racist.

Considering the clients I've seen are fairly equally split along racial lines, but are mostly low wage earners, with multiple kids by multiple partners, and who receive a great deal of welfare (food stamps, section 8 housing, etc.), it's not racist. It's simply a quick and easy way to say "low wage earners, with multiple kids by multiple partners, and who receive a great deal of welfare (food stamps, section 8 housing, etc.)"
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:00:01 PM EDT
[#26]
As a man of integrity, OP really had no choice under the circumstances.  See sig.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#27]
I just wish I could have seen the guys face when he didn't get his regular 7k.  All I hear this time of year is who is getting to file someone else's kids so they can keep on taking money that doesn't belong to them.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The two thing that stand out in this thread to me-

1 OP referred to client as getto gobbling inferring a racist bias

2 OP stands to make 15% of money's that the IRS recovers

1) My use of the term "ghetto goblin" was not used to infer race. You don't know the race of the client. There are whites who live in the ghetto and are card-carrying members of the Free Shit Army. Don't go assuming that all ghetto goblins are races other than Caucasian. That'd be racist.

2) I didn't know about the whistleblower rewards program until after I'd made the call to the Inspector General's office. My primary concern was covering my ass, so that I wouldn't be barred from working in the profession for which I went to college. My secondary concern was recouping our tax money, which had been erroneously paid to someone due to incompetent people preparing returns. (AGAIN, MY EMPLOYER IS ON THE HOOK FOR IT, NOT THE CLIENT.)
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm interested to know if you told the IRS details about the client, or just told the IRS the practices involving this tax preparation business.

Quoted:
I graduated with a Bachelor's in Accounting last August, but haven't had any luck finding a job. So, I took a seasonal tax preparer / office manager position with a national tax prep service. This past week, while doing a client's taxes, I discovered a HUGE mistake where the taxpayer has wrongfully received about $40,000+ in refunds over the last seven years, through no real fault of his own, but because of inept tax preparers. He's been a client of ours for 7 years.

As part of the interview process, we have the clients fill out a data sheet, which includes their personal information and information about dependents. The dependent info includes the relationship of the dependent to the taxpayer. The client is in his late 20's, and is claiming his two cousins as dependents. The kids are about 8 and 9. Their parents are both incarcerated. In the past, the client had also claimed his mom, the children's aunt, due to her being unemployed. This year, however, he's not claiming her, as she moved out on her own. His mom has legal custody of her niece and nephew, but they live with her son, the client. The client was upfront about them being his cousins.

For those of you who aren't well-versed in tax law, there are some refundable credits (Child Tax Credit / Additional Child Tax Credit / Earned Income Tax Credit) for which nieces and nephews are qualifying relatives, but cousins are not. Cousins can be claimed as dependents for exemptions, though.

Our computer software allows us to keep notes, which are important for demonstrating due diligence, especially when EITC is involved. Our software also populates much of the information from returning client's prior year returns. As I started entering his dependent information, the fields populated as "nephew" and "niece" from last years return. I asked the client if he had told last year's preparer that they were his niece and nephew, without telling him why. He and his Mom, who was sitting there, assured me that they had always said they were his cousins. When I looked into the notes, I found that the preparers recorded them as niece and nephew. Apparently, the preparer the first year can't read a court order for custody and realize that the son of a person's aunt is the person's cousin, not their uncle. And, it appears the following year's preparers simply hit enter when the relationship field appeared without reading it, which caused them to be claimed as niece and nephew every year.

The client's refund this year was just over $700, which is what he'd had withheld, after his Head of Household Standard Deduction ($8,700) and 3 personal exemptions ($11,400) reduced his Adjusted Gross Income to zero. The previous seven years, he had gotten back in excess of $7,000 every year, due to ACTC and EITC.

When I discovered it, I let our Help Desk know. Their response was "Fortunately for us...unfortunately for the IRS they only catch 1 in 1000 of these." Later that evening, I spoke to my Team Leader, whose name was on the returns for two of the prior years, and let her know what I found, giving her a head's up that she could end up in a lot of trouble. She was genuinely worried. The following morning, I talked to one of the guys who works for me, whose name was also on at least one of the returns. He acted nonchalant about it at the time, but apparently bitched to my Regional Manager. I also spoke to my Operations Director (the Regional Manager's boss), who basically said it was no big deal, as the IRS would likely never catch it. When I talked to the Regional Manager a little later, she didn't seem to care, either.

So, since no one else in the company seems to think it's a big deal that incompetent, untrained, employees didn't do their due diligence and caused the IRS to throw away more than $40,000, I decided to blow the whistle and tell the IRS. I called the Inspector General's office on Thursday, who told me to send them an e-mail with the details. The next day, I got a reply from them with instructions on what IRS form to use for filing my complaint. That paperwork went out, via USPS Priority Mail, this morning.

TL;DR: I work as a tax preparer and found that fellow employees fucked up and a client got over $40,000 in refunds to which he wasn't entitled. When I told my bosses, they tried to sweep it under the rug. So, I dropped a dime to the IRS.

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#30]

My tax preparer F'd up and the IRS came after me for $40k for a couple years ago.  Turns out they were missing info, and once updated, I actually received a small amount instead of paying.

Bottom line - he owes.  I would want my preparer to warn me, but if I owe the money, I owe the money...  Thanks for watching out for US.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Damn. That is fucked up on so many levels. Wonder how this is going to turn out.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:17:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Meh, honor bound to rat out co-workers to the IRS?

The whole concept of income tax is BS. I pay mine because I don't want to deal with the boot on my neck but, I'd casually look the other way if I saw what you did.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm interested to know if you told the IRS details about the client, or just told the IRS the practices involving this tax preparation business.

Only the bare minimum that they require to be able to look at the returns: name and SSN. Without those particulars, the IRS wouldn't be able to substantiate the claim. It would just appear to be an employee with sour grapes. The IRS isn't going to look at every return they've prepared over the last seven years; unless, of course, a pattern of misconduct warrants it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#34]
The only way you could more vigorously boarhog the client would be to bend him over your desk. Remind me not to do business with you.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:27:37 PM EDT
[#35]
OP made the right decision. That's the part few realize about being a professional, the fact that you have no choice in the matter besides to report. Sweeping anything under the rug will only make the consequences worse for the client down the road, and also makes you personally responsible under any applicable ethics or licensing standards.

The IRS would most likely have triggered an audit anyhow due to the drastic difference in returns. OP didn't rat anyone out, he just covered his own ass in good-faith and protected his future career by acting in the best interests of all taxpayers.

It's my understanding that certain tax-preparation businesses actively court clients with tax-situations like this. Fudging a few details drastically changes the return, which in turn boosts revenue for the business.

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:29:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only the bare minimum that they require to be able to look at the returns: name and SSN. Without those particulars, the IRS wouldn't be able to substantiate the claim. It would just appear to be an employee with sour grapes. The IRS isn't going to look at every return they've prepared over the last seven years; unless, of course, a pattern of misconduct warrants it.

So you told the IRS about a specific client's tax returns?   Are you familiar with the requirements of Circular 230?
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

The only way you could more vigorously boarhog the client would be to bend him over your desk. Remind me not to do business with you.

Client is covered, the tax prep company will pay.

But hey, who wants to do business with someone who follows the law?
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'd hate to do business with someone that was honest.

WTF is wrong with people?  The OP has a professional degree that will become worthless should he not report this.. That's what you want to have happen so that a card-carrying FSA member can enjoy 40,000 MORE of my tax dollars?  Because that's all the "client" has at stake - he won't get any more free money from the IRS.

I swear, we need a way to keep lists of people who would obviously fuck us over in the EE if given the chance.

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh hi.  You and your FSA are not welcome here. I'm not ok with my tax dollars being stolen, and contributing to a debt that will burden my great grandchildren's great grandchildren.  

News flash: money isn't free, and money that comes from "the government" was taken out of my, and my fellow countrymen's pocket.

Please carry on, say "what you want to say" and get your ass banned from here.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:32:27 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good work.

Thanks.

Rights right, and wrongs wrong..I think you did the right thing. That said, I'd be pissed if I had to cough up $40k to Uncle Sugar if I thought I was in the clear after filing what I believed was an accurate return.

The tax prep company ought to have to foot the bill.

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:33:09 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm kind of conflicted; on one hand I like seeing people fuck the .gov out of something, on the other I love seeing bad things happen to FSA. I'm just treating it like a Harvard/Yale FB game and somehow hope they both lose.

and I have no illusions that he was fucking us out of 'our' money; income tax barely covers the interest on the national debt. All that money is magicked out of thin air by hocus pocus between the Treasury and the Bernanke. The reality is we're living in post-constitutional and post-rule-of-law America; accept that and act accordingly.

I hope OP understands he's going to have to move across country to get an accounting job after this.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are there no potential client privileged info/ ethical pitfall issues involved that you're worried about?

Some states have accountant-client privilege.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
OP made the right decision. That's the part few realize about being a professional, the fact that you have no choice in the matter besides to report. Sweeping anything under the rug will only make the consequences worse for the client down the road, and also makes you personally responsible under any applicable ethics or licensing standards.

The IRS would most likely have triggered an audit anyhow due to the drastic difference in returns. OP didn't rat anyone out, he just covered his own ass in good-faith and protected his future career by acting in the best interests of all taxpayers.

It's my understanding that certain tax-preparation businesses actively court clients with tax-situations like this. Fudging a few details drastically changes the return, which in turn boosts revenue for the business.

Do you believe the OP should tell the IRS about the actual taxpayer?   CPAs, EAs, and attorneys, plus registered tax preparers, are subject to circular 230.  Under that guidance, reporting your own client is an ethical violation.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:35:31 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good work.

Thanks.

'Ghetto Goblins'

That sounds racist.

How in the fuck does that relate in any way to race? Are you a member of the media?  

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:36:19 PM EDT
[#45]
You do realize that the "Federal Reserve" isn't federal and has nothing in "reserve".  They are a private banking institution and the IRS is their Jackbooted thug enforcement branch?

Just making sure.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#47]
I take it there is no "privilege" that you were violating.

While I am not in favor of tax cheats at all, your "client" did not seem to know that the prior years' returns were not done properly until you informed him. It is not like you ratted out a crook, but some guy who relied upon your company's advice. Sure, your company might pay the fines and interest, but the repayment of the tax for all of those years is going to break this poor bastard.

Not sure I would want an accountant who so interested in ratting me out.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:37:03 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you believe the OP should tell the IRS about the actual taxpayer?   CPAs, EAs, and attorneys, plus registered tax preparers, are subject to circular 230.  Under that guidance, reporting your own client is an ethical violation.

CPAs are ethically required to NOT report fraud by their clients?

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:38:36 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Not sure I would want an accountant who so interested in ratting me out.

Sounds like an ethical violation any way to think about it.

Now the question becomes will OP be individually liable in the lawsuit?
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#50]
1.  The preparer is obligated under 230 to inform the client that something on his previous returns is not correct.
2.  The client is responsible for all penalties and interest under the law.
3.  The client can sue this business if they do not pay the penalties and interest.
4.  If the OP is considered to be subject to the requirements of circular 230, he F'd up BIG TIME by telling the IRS the name and identifying SS of the client.  He can tell the IRS about general company practices, but telling the IRS about individuals is not kosher.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top