[#1]
Yes
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:48:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes.

-JC
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]
A guy I rodeod with got shot on this front porch.  His wife and kids were hiding in the house.  Drugs are bad.  

The wife is now married to one of my best friends and they're all better off now.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:53:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Several
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:53:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Buddy of mine from LRS who was shot when he was in the Q Course by some retard in Fayetteville.

Name was Brownfield.  Good dude.  He had just recovered from a bad car accident where his femoral artery was severed, almost died in that.

Was on con leave for many months, started back up in the 18B Course then was shot one evening.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:55:41 PM EDT
[#6]
My aunt was murdered in 1996 by her wacko Vietnam vet ex-boyfriend.  Shot 2 times in the back with a .357.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:56:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Guy I went to grade school with , didn't see him hardly once he moved away but he stilll had family in the area .

Story goes he was at some type of party and some guy was shoveing his wife or girlfriend . Guy I knew stepped in and tried to break things up between the couple . Bad guy told him to step aside and my friend cracked back at the bad guy " what are you going to do , shoot me ?" and the guy pulled out a gun and shot him .

This was in Vegas where my friend lived and I guess booze was involved
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:09:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I was fresh out of the service in 1979 back home and dating 3 young ladies at the same time - just because I could. Jennifer lived in the same building with the girl who became the Mrs. Beautiful young lady just like they all are. She went to hitchhike down to California to see family you couldn't tell her no. All they ever found was her purse up in the Sierras. One guess for my daughters name, and the Mrs was in total agreement....

I'm personally in favor of killing EVERYONE convicted of murder - without exception. People will disagree, but I really don't care about their opinions.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:10:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes.

Posted about him on here before.  We went to high school together and played baseball thriugh our senior year.

His name was Chris Kernich.  He was a victim of polar bear hunting before it was cool.  Google it if you want to be upset and pissed.
View Quote

Only 15 years to life.  That is complete build shit.  It should be life without parole.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:38:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Yep. Guy I graduated high school with. Killed execution style in a robbery gone wrong.

L.M. Watts
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:40:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I know someone that did the murdering
View Quote

This. And he used to sleep at my house when I was a kid :(
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:20:34 AM EDT
[#13]
I know 4 people well that have been Murdered.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:32:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Two, both questionable as to weather they were murdered. Just depends on who you talk to.

One was thrown off a balcony at a party if you ask his family. Fell of if you ask others.

Another was shot when he was caught robbing a house. The trick is that he was running away and a 1/4 mile down the road when he was shot in the back. Bled out in a ditch a house down from my house. No one knew he was there for a few days. The guy who shot him did jail time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:33:42 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't; but one of my mom's coworkers was recently murdered
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:41:17 AM EDT
[#16]
A guy my father worked for in a Seattle shipyard seasonally for several years & I worked for the summer I was 14 was murdered in 1998. I wasn't close friends by any means, but I think that's the closest I've been to a victim.

Dave Tippett's Murder

I've met several people in the early 90's, friends of friends, who later committed murders. Its a sick fucking world.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:10:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Yes. My cousin's boyfriend didn't like it when she broke up with him. Twelve gauge. Fortunately he killed himself as well
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:14:01 AM EDT
[#18]
My ex wife's boyfriend was stabbed to death.  The guy was notorious for dating older women and got mixed up with another girl and her ex husband attacked both of them one night. The ex husband had also driven his car into her house and tried to blow her up.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:37:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Yes

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:38:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:44:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Aunt and uncle.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#22]
My mom's cousin was murdered in the late 1970's. Chris was 17 years old when his friend stabbed him in the chest and hit his heart. He never stood a chance.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Yes, a number of guys on odmp.org. 3 that i was close with, knew family, had dinner/beers with.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:08:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

From KOP, PA?

If so, that was not his first murder, he had killed a former girlfriend months earlier.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes... girl I used to hang out with years ago... guy was stalking her sister... she answered the door and guy stabbed her to death... then stabbed her sister then her sisters 2 or 3 year old daughter. Their father found them. Very, very sad.

From KOP, PA?

If so, that was not his first murder, he had killed a former girlfriend months earlier.

Yup. I knew Lisa.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:21:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Yep, 3.  All 5-0........
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:31:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Mt elementary school bus driver was killed in a home invasion. He lived a few houses down from me. He was never a nice guy, real old curmudgeon.

A black guy broke into his house to steal money. This was the second time the victim had his home invaded. He went for a gun but the perp shot him first.

I remember during the aftermath how the NAACP went to the perp's defense. I couldn't believe anyone would try and fight for this POS' life. I lost all respect for the NAACP because of that.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:33:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Not someone I knew. A friends sister was murdered though.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:35:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Unfortunately two - two different cases too; both when I was a much younger man.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#30]
My employee.  Former I should say.  I picked him up when his Christmas present from his job in 2011 was a pink slip.  Told him from the get go, I was

looking to get out of the installation side of flooring, and that one day I might come to him and say I have a new job.  In the meantime, I told him I

would teach him everything I could, so if he wanted to do it for himself he could.  Worked together until February of 2015, when I started a job I had

been offered the prior November.  He had an aneurysm the day of our last job, and survived it.  He went through a tough spell, but was doing better

in every way until this past July 2nd.  He got into an argument with a friend of his, realized it was a waste of time and left the scene.  His "friend"

followed him, and then shot him in the stomach.  He died in the hospital.  Because of the argument, the guy is only charged with manslaughter,

since there was provocation of my friends side.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:48:24 AM EDT
[#32]
A friend's mother was murdered by a drug addict during a robbery. She was the kind of person who would give you the shirt off of her back of you needed it. She would have given him anything he wanted but he killed her anyway.

Was also witness to a murder. Didn't know either the victim or the perps.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:50:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:53:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Maybe. There were some theories about the events but it was officially ruled suicide.

The family never really accepted the suicide explanation and it messed them up for a long time. I simply don't know the real answer and their theory is plausible.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:56:10 AM EDT
[#35]
A cousin was shot by a hitch hiker. A girl I knew in HS was stabbed in the neck and died when she and her boyfriend picked up a hitch hiker.

I do not pick up hitch hikers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#36]
A lady I know at work was killed by a drunk driver who ran a stop sign.  Vehicular homicide, and as the drunk driver was a repeat DUI offender, IIRC, it was a second degree murder charge.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:59:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:04:25 AM EDT
[#38]
I know a guy who did the murdering.

He was an idiot.  Killed a guy that he had committed arson with.  There were no witnesses to the arson, but he killed him to keep it quiet.

He killed him in front of two witnesses.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:10:46 AM EDT
[#39]
A cousin was shot and killed by his Indian wife.  Feather, not dot.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Buddy killed another buddy with an ar15 in the 80's.
Did 26 years in Tx dept corrections.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:18:18 AM EDT
[#41]
When I was a teen, Jose B..  He was one of those guys where you always new that it was not going to end well for him.  He was accused by some other guy of stealing some alcohol off of his bicycle outside of an arcade.  Guy went home and got a rifle, came back and shot Jose in the hip/groin area.  Lived long enough to have a leg amputated, but never recovered and died in the hospital.  Around 16- 17 years old.

Another was a guy that was a server in the restaurant that I worked in through high school.  Quite the ladies man named Tony.  After I left and was in the army for a while, I heard that they found his body in a ditch with multiple gun shots.  Not sure if anyone was ever caught.

Only two people that I knew, somewhat.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#42]
I worked for a small company of maybe 10 or 15 people. We had a young lady that answered or phones and did typing and filing. She was heavy set, lived with her parents and seemed to have a limited social life. I left the company for a better job and moved on, not keeping contact with her. About a year or so later she was murdered. Never did find the details but her and another person were found shot on a rural road.

Now you can believe what I am going to tell you or not. I don't care. I'm just reporting my experience. A few months after her murder, I was sleeping soundly in the middle of the night and then suddenly awoke. This was not a dream, I was awake. She was standing at the foot of my bed, somewhat sad looking and wanted to talk with me. I slowly began to freak out as fully realized what I was experiencing. I said, I'm sorry but please leave. She left. When I remember that experience, I always regret asking her to leave and feel I let down a friend in need.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes my first girlfriend was shot in the back of the head in front of me. I have worked with 2 other murderers lots of drug dealer s and a few kiddy didlers fucking scum.
View Quote

Whaaaaat?!  Oh dude- I am SO sorry to hear that
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:25:55 AM EDT
[#44]
My 75 year old Grandmother. Beaten to death and left in her bath tub for $7 and a 22 rifle. Lancaster Tx 7-Feb-1995
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:27:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Yup - good friend of mine in HS and college:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/butler_joan.html

Her body has never been found. May she rest in peace and may her killer rot in Hell.

-Thirtycal
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quite possibly but I'm not sure.

Meaning: I knew two men who died under very mysterious circumstances, and murder was a theory at the time but never proven.

1st Man: Drowned while boating the Gulf of Mexico on some kind of chartered boat.  Maybe just an accidental drowning but very strange.  He was an excellent swimmer and very physically fit.

2nd Man: Died in a motorcycle "accident" in which he somehow rode his bike off a well-maintained road, and down a ravine where his head struck the branch of a tree.  Highly experienced rider.  No drugs or alcohol involved.  No hazardous road conditions involved.  No known personal problems that would indicate possible suicide.  Took them a week to find his body (during which time it seemed he had just "disappeared").  A lot of us who knew him think that it was somehow a road rage thing where an angry driver forced him off the road and down the ravine.

That's all I got.

(Poll should have had a "maybe" option).
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:36:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I know someone that did the murdering
View Quote

Yeah me too. One of the most unexpected cold blooded things I've had the displeasure of knowing about.

ETA  I knew the victim too. Her grandmother.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Yes, as of last week.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:42:28 AM EDT
[#49]
WHOOPS!

Forgot number 3 - definite murder case.

I knew one of the victims of...

...THIS mother fucker.

RIP, Susan Jaeger.

God, so many years ago I almost forgot.

Never, ever, EVER go camping without being armed.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:03:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Fiancé's daughter .....

She was 16 at the time & her father found her in the tub when he got home from work .....

Turns out the fucker that did it was someone she knew from school who waited for her dad to leave
for work then went to the door & she let him in.

He raped, strangled her with a cord then put her body in the tub to " shower " her off ....
It took the police about 3-4 months to catch the insert Carnac here.

The detective who really had a hard on to catch the fucker told me when he finally
had the " goods " on him and showed it to him in the interview room that he LITERALLY shit his pants !

RIP
Nikki

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top