Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:32:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"I had a few drinks, so my screaming of 'fuck my brains out' that the nighbors down the street could hear really shouldn't count as consent" is perfectly rational, though?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly, if a man is willing to risk jail time for a little casual sex, in my estimation his priorities are a little skewed. Guys aren't slaves to their dicks. I promise that the big head CAN control the little one.

Just a personal opinion, mind you.

I think you underestimate how important getting laid is for guys

I reiterate that if anyone allows casual sex to control them to that extent, they need to re-examine their priorities.

"I can't help myself" is an excuse for toddlers, addicts, and the insane. Not for grown people in possession of a sound mind.

"I had a few drinks, so my screaming of 'fuck my brains out' that the nighbors down the street could hear really shouldn't count as consent" is perfectly rational, though?

Nope. Not rational at all.

Then again, I don't really see how the two are related. Unless the screaming person is risking jail time?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:33:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:33:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The last one I witnessed was a dude who was 911'd for rape after the girl's suite mates came in unexpectedly and found her riding the guy. She got embarassed and reported it as rape. Suite mates explained what they saw to the officers who responded.

He sat in the back of a squad car in handcuffs for three hours on a busy Friday night while shitloads of people streamed by seeing him there...most hearing the buzz that he'd been arrested for rape. No formal charges, but he still had to endure all of that because she cried wolf. Would have been worse for him had a police officer not posted on the guy's facebook page clearing up a FB war against the "rapist".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In these types of cases you have seen.............what happens to the man?

The last one I witnessed was a dude who was 911'd for rape after the girl's suite mates came in unexpectedly and found her riding the guy. She got embarassed and reported it as rape. Suite mates explained what they saw to the officers who responded.

He sat in the back of a squad car in handcuffs for three hours on a busy Friday night while shitloads of people streamed by seeing him there...most hearing the buzz that he'd been arrested for rape. No formal charges, but he still had to endure all of that because she cried wolf. Would have been worse for him had a police officer not posted on the guy's facebook page clearing up a FB war against the "rapist".

Kudo's to those cops.

TXL
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:34:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There is an apparent absolute inability to have empathy for people falsly accused of rape by many - if not the majority - of women.  I guess they don't ever see themselves as being in that case, or that something they did in their youth could have caused such a thing.  So, it remains only an academic issue.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
How about, we judge the crime based on whether or not the guy actually did something wrong?

Take advantage of a woman unable to resist and barely able to stay conscious?  Rape.

Engage in a mutually reciprocating act of drunken monkey love?  Not rape.
How do you prove it's mutual? Unless you're recording it, you can't. Trust...but verify. Is that not the motto. And if you can't verify, WHY would you trust?  

Guilty until proven innocent.  if you don't support this concept, you support "rape culture."
All you sensitive men...so sweet.   I don't even know what rape culture is, darling.

I am simply telling you that it's in your best interest not to poke the bear.

You wanna do it and say, "it's my right to do it!" you are in the same class as the women who think that being able to walk alone at night in a high crime area is their right.
I think it's worth mentioning that men on this site repeatedly say, "life's not fair...women aren't the same as men and therefore can't be equal..." yet, when a situation acknowledges that fact by slighting the man in favor of the women, the knitting circle implodes.

There is an apparent absolute inability to have empathy for people falsly accused of rape by many - if not the majority - of women.  I guess they don't ever see themselves as being in that case, or that something they did in their youth could have caused such a thing.  So, it remains only an academic issue.

I don't understand what that has to do with the issue that I have laid out. If your assertion is that I could not be angry over an injustice done to men, you'd be wrong: I was one of the first saying that chick from Yale should have been put in jail. I also think that if a baby is a "choice" for mom, and the parties are unmarried, the baby should NOT be the dad's financial burden. But that's a whole 'nother "Let's talk about choice," thread.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:35:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:35:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Actually, I have had a similar experience with women, except it was they were molested as a child.
View Quote

This...
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:36:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

OK, guys need to get laid

Happy now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What you wand and what you need are very different things.If you are driven by your wants, ignoring your needs, you will find trouble.

Happy now?
Well, since guys need it and (apparently) women don't, have sex with each other.

Problem solved.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:38:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That has nothing to do with anything.

No one owes you an orgasm. Find someone willing to sell you one and buy it. If the market price of an orgasm is a relationship and you're not willing to pay it... tough shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you guys here, many of you guys here anyway, KNOW the risks, know what you're facing. Playmoreminds asks, and I ask as well, is it worth the risk? How many of you here are so young that you don't yet have a fully formed brain? Don't you think you can make a conscious decision to not put yourself in a situation that is that risky?

I'll ask again....whats the alternative for a guy who wants to get laid but doesn't want a relationship

No one owes you an orgasm. Find someone willing to sell you one and buy it. If the market price of an orgasm is a relationship and you're not willing to pay it... tough shit.

Highlighted this for truth. Perfect answer.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:38:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This.  Or boyfriend/hubby is .mil and deployed and cheats on him.  
From what I have experienced, these two are 95% of whats reported, and they say rape is under reported....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to be an insensitive asshole right now.

"Raped" or got drunk and regretted have sex the next day?

From what I have experienced, these two are 95% of whats reported, and they say rape is under reported....

I can disagree with the numbers given in this thread and still believe that forcible rape is under-reported. They're different circumstances.

The fakes are using word tricks to get victim status and attention. The real victims of rapists have to deal with a horrific experience. I understand why they would rather forget it than relive it over and over again to prosecute the crime.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:39:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You will note that I never stated to assume that she is lying......even though some do.

My view:  Just do not assume that her statements are factual without clear proof and things are OK

For people not familiar with the Duke lacrosse team case, read this

Lying piece of crap woman and how she screwed over members of the Duke lacrosse team.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't disagree - but this entire thread has veered into that absurdity by assuming that everyone the OP is talking about is a false-rape claimant. His observations that he knows too many girls who have been raped is not an admission of drunken-regret stories, nor is it evidence of a single one, but here we are all squawking about it as if that's what his comment was meant to serve.

That's the GD I'm deriding.

This type thread is one where reality must be told...and that is that some women lie.  NEVER assume that a woman is telling the truth when she makes an allegation against a man.

Never assume that she's lying either. One is as absurd as the other.

You will note that I never stated to assume that she is lying......even though some do.

My view:  Just do not assume that her statements are factual without clear proof and things are OK

For people not familiar with the Duke lacrosse team case, read this

Lying piece of crap woman and how she screwed over members of the Duke lacrosse team.

I'm with you. One is as absurd as the other. Facts is facts.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:39:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you guys here, many of you guys here anyway, KNOW the risks, know what you're facing. Playmoreminds asks, and I ask as well, is it worth the risk? How many of you here are so young that you don't yet have a fully formed brain? Don't you think you can make a conscious decision to not put yourself in a situation that is that risky?

I'll ask again....whats the alternative for a guy who wants to get laid but doesn't want a relationship

Geesh. I leave for an hour and that sort of nonsense gets trotted out.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:40:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can disagree with the numbers given in this thread and still believe that forcible rape is under-reported. They're different circumstances.

View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

First sentence in first post nails it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, they both do.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:40:44 AM EDT
[#14]
There is so much fail in this thread it is absurd.  Yes sometimes people lie about how things went down.   I am not saying that if a woman gets drunk and has sex with a drunk guy it is rape.  If they go somewhere and she passes out and he has sex with her anyways yes it is rape.  If she is drunk to the point where she cannot even stand on her own and doesn't know whats going on yes it is rape.   If a woman says no or says to stop and you still do it then yes it is rape.  If the woman jumps on your shit and starts spinning like a dreidel  then no it is not rape.  Men may view it differently or whatever but it is still rape.  I Same goes for if it is happening to a guy.  The cases of a man being raped by a woman are very rare because they probably do not get reported. had a friend in high school who lost his virginity at 14 because he went to a small party and was drinking.  He got drunk and passed out.  He woke up to a 20 year old woman riding him.  It really bothered him for a long time and caused him a shitload of issues, but he never reported it.  So yes it can happen to guys.

Just because some, maybe many, of the cases reported are fake doesn't mean they are all fake.  Date rape does happen.  False reports, day after regret, or whatever does happen.  We should not assume that every case is a false report just as we should not assume every case is real.  They should be investigated.  The biggest issue is that most of it comes down to he said - she said situations.  In both scenarios, false and true rape, someone can be lying.  The girl could have given consent, the guy could have held her down.  The best way to protect yourself from this is to not drink alone.  Have someone with you that you trust that isn't also drinking.  Don't go out planning on going home with some stranger.  Also good advice for men.  Don't go to the bar just looking for some easy lay.  There are plenty of women who like to fuck when they are sober.  If they only way you can get laid is to find a drunk chick then I really feel for you.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:40:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't even know what rape culture is, darling.

Rape Culture is American society.

"The term rape culture was first used in the 1970s by Second Wave Feminists and was applied to contemporary American culture as a whole."

Ah...ok.

Explains why I had no clue. In the 70's I was too busy kicking the boys to know that they were devising evil plots to rape me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:40:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

"The term rape culture was first used in the 1970s by Second Wave Feminists and was applied to contemporary American culture as a whole."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:I don't even know what rape culture is, darling.

Maybe they'd be happy with " Burkha culture"? Doubtful
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Actually, I have had a similar experience with women, except it was they were molested as a child.
View Quote

This has been my experience also. The percentage that are close enough to me to have talked about it, about 1/3 also. As adults they were bonified rapes as in beaten, weapon used on them...
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:41:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He's got a point. Lots of women get drunk and feel like that had been taken advantage of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's got a point. Lots of women get drunk and feel like that had been taken advantage of.

Happened to a Griz football player here. He was accused of rape, months of court and newspaper exposure, ruined his collage ball days and destroyed any chance of going pro, he got jumped and beaten twice. Finally she came forward and said that she said it was rape because she was ashamed she cheated on her boyfriend and didn't want him to leave her.

So yeah, when a woman says she was raped, I take it with a grain of salt, YMMV.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:42:22 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:I don't even know what rape culture is, darling.

THAT culture also believes that men's sexual needs must be met at the expense of women.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:42:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one owes you an orgasm. Find someone willing to sell you one and buy it. If the market price of an orgasm is a relationship and you're not willing to pay it... tough shit.[/span][/span][/span]

I tried the "relationship route to an orgasm"
All that does is make lawyers rich in the end, and is no assured path to an orgasm.
So lets try again
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:43:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:Men cannot be FORCED to get a boner.
View Quote

I wanted to address this bon mot.

The penis is perfectly capable of becoming erect as a response to varied stimuli depsite the man that it is attached to not wanting to use it or being forced to use it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Mostly because of the nature of our sexuality. Men cannot be FORCED to get a boner.  
View Quote

You are incredibly wrong.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:44:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've heard this a lot from cops.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:44:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Right.  You figured it all out and even included anecdotal evidence.

Listen, I'm not denying that rape happens.  It does happen, a lot, but the concept has been reshaped by some strange minded people.  

You have a group who believe that all penis in vagina sex is rape, you have those who think that regretting having had sex (drunk or sober) with someone means that you were raped, include those people who equate miscued men making a physical pass as rape (i.e., two people making out, he touches her boob, she says no, he apologizes, and the make out session continues), add it all up and then you might get those kinds of statistics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I started college some 20+ years ago, it was "1 in 7 women will be raped by the time they graduate school."  When I finished grad school, it had become 1 in 5.  I'm not surprised, it's now 1 in 3.

I wonder if college orientations this fall, people will hear, "Ladies, everyone of you will be raped.  It's part of the college experience."

Progressives.  Progressively turning everyone into a victim for purposes of empowerment!

Or, just maybe, the culture is changing and women don't feel that they are the ones who should be ashamed of being sexually assaulted.  

I also have known several women who have been raped.  Including my twin sister and her teacher who were gang raped in the teachers classroom after school hours.   Never reported and I didn't find out about until after my sister had died in a car accident.   I was told by one of the attackers, who found Jesus and came to me to apologize.  

Right.  You figured it all out and even included anecdotal evidence.

Listen, I'm not denying that rape happens.  It does happen, a lot, but the concept has been reshaped by some strange minded people.  

You have a group who believe that all penis in vagina sex is rape, you have those who think that regretting having had sex (drunk or sober) with someone means that you were raped, include those people who equate miscued men making a physical pass as rape (i.e., two people making out, he touches her boob, she says no, he apologizes, and the make out session continues), add it all up and then you might get those kinds of statistics.

The anecdotal evidence was to show that even someone as close as a twin, she could/would not tell her sibling that something so horrifying had happened.  Yet you believe it is "Progressives.  Progressively turning everyone into a victim for purposes of empowerment!"  Yet you didn't even provide anecdotal evidence to support your statement.  

I abhor most of the "Progressive" agenda.   Rape for empowerment is not part of it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:45:04 AM EDT
[#25]

Needs more lawyers.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:45:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

All that does is make lawyers rich in the end, and is no assured path to an orgasm.
So lets try again
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one owes you an orgasm. Find someone willing to sell you one and buy it. If the market price of an orgasm is a relationship and you're not willing to pay it... tough shit.[/span][/span][/span]

So lets try again

I don't drink.  I managed to get laid out of relationships without going to bars.  Drunk chicks might be easier but the sober ones are usually a higher quality.

Edit to add that I am nothing special either.  No big dick, no six pack abs, pretty much average on all accounts.  I was able to find women my own age as fuck buddies that were not obese and not psycho.  They just wanted to have sex without a relationship.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Apparently, your dick doesn't work the same way mine does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Men cannot be FORCED to get a boner.

Apparently, your dick doesn't work the same way mine does.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:46:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Happy now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What you wand and what you need are very different things.If you are driven by your wants, ignoring your needs, you will find trouble.

Happy now?

Will you die from lack of pussy? Not even lack of sexual release, but lack of sex with another person?

I think not. Ergo, it is not a need. It is a desire.

And if someone's desire causes him to make decisions that risk landing him in jail, he may want to re-examine his priorities. They do make fleshlights, after all.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:46:09 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

This is what disturbs me most..

There is whole lot of kiddy diddlin' going on we never hear about.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:46:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
People on this site seem to be proud of being pricks. By rape I mean by force, hope your daughters never go through this only to have idiots blame it on them.
View Quote

You didn't say that you meant forcible rape, you said they claimed to be raped. People responded to what you WROTE and not what you MEANT and somehow they are the pricks
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:46:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
THAT culture also believes that men's sexual needs must be met at the expense of women.  
View Quote

That culture has made women so far off limits that the men prefer little boys to meet their sexual needs.
American feminists are only a few steps behind in making American women that unapproachable
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:46:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So lets try again
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So lets try again

Buy sheep
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:47:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So lets try again
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So lets try again

No, lets not, you sociopath.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:47:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So lets try again
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So lets try again

"Let's"? It's not my problem, it's yours.

I don't care what you do to get your orgasms. I'm just saying that banging drunk chicks has its risks. If you think the risks are worth it and you think that you MUST bang drunk chicks, then go for it. Just don't say you didn't know the risks beforehand.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:48:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I think it's more than that personally.

Maybe 20% of the planet actually embraces the idea that women and children are people and not property.

For the 20% of us that live with the idea that they're people, we have several hundred thousand years of raping minors and women under our genetic belt.

With a higher standard of education we can understand why it's wrong, but clouded by drugs, alcohol, or being the victim of assault ones self plenty if people will still pull the trigger so to speak.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of the women I know close enough for them to tell me, I would guess 1/3 have been raped at some point. You can see how it still affects them and pisses me off to no end. WTF is wrong with this world? If I have daughters, they will start learning how to shoot at an early age.

I think it's more than that personally.

Maybe 20% of the planet actually embraces the idea that women and children are people and not property.

For the 20% of us that live with the idea that they're people, we have several hundred thousand years of raping minors and women under our genetic belt.

With a higher standard of education we can understand why it's wrong, but clouded by drugs, alcohol, or being the victim of assault ones self plenty if people will still pull the trigger so to speak.

This is what I was contemplating in my earlier TANGENT.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:48:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Will you die from lack of pussy? Not even lack of sexual release, but lack of sex with another person?

And if someone's desire causes him to make decisions that risk landing him in jail, he may want to re-examine his priorities. They do make fleshlights, after all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Die? No
But sexual deprivation has its own health related negative issues even if they don't rise to the level of death.

Quoted:

So pointing out that the suggestion of relying on a relationship to get the orgasm doesn't work either somehow makes me a  sociopath?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:49:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Well, since guys need it and (apparently) women don't, have sex with each other.   Problem solved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Happy now?
Well, since guys need it and (apparently) women don't, have sex with each other.   Problem solved.

See those parts of the world where men outnumber women by a significant percentage.......
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:52:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Honestly I just don't get it.  If I was female I would train in defense constantly and ALWAYS carry some form of weapon.  The statistics make it seem like rapists are crawling around the streets like rats.  Then again I have a feeling that most of these 'rapes' are just some jerk taking advantage of a girl who had a few too many drinks at the college party or something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Honestly I just don't get it.  If I was female I would train in defense constantly and ALWAYS carry some form of weapon.  The statistics make it seem like rapists are crawling around the streets like rats.  Then again I have a feeling that most of these 'rapes' are just some jerk taking advantage of a girl who had a few too many drinks at the college party or something.

If you were female, odds are you wouldn't think like that. Most women don't. At best, they get a cheap can of mace or one of those $9.95 electric shock things and tell themselves that it will keep them safe. We've been trying for decades to convince women that they should support right to carry so they can defend themselves against predators. The percentage of women who carry regularly is disappointingly low. The women who post on this board are not a representative sample.

Quoted:
Doing something stupid doesn't absolve the other party's responsibility.

They're both drunk. It's not right to claim that the male understands what he's doing when he's drunk but the female does not understand what she's doing when she's drunk.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:53:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So lets try again
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So lets try again

Perhaps you need to associate with a better class of women. Or start batting for the other team. Or figure out why you have issues getting laid without getting a girl drunk. Dunno.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:53:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The fakes are using a word tricks to get victim status and attention. The real victims of rapists have to deal with a horrific experience. I understand why they would rather forget it than relive it over and over again to prosecute the crime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fakes are using a word tricks to get victim status and attention. The real victims of rapists have to deal with a horrific experience. I understand why they would rather forget it than relive it over and over again to prosecute the crime.

80% is the number generally accepted in the emergency services world.  80% of claimed rapes are bullshit and 80% of actual rapes are unreported.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The anecdotal evidence was to show that even someone as close as a twin, she could/would not tell her sibling that something so horrifying had happened.  Yet you believe it is "Progressives.  Progressively turning everyone into a victim for purposes of empowerment!"  Yet you didn't even provide anecdotal evidence to support your statement.  

I abhor most of the "Progressive" agenda.   Rape for empowerment is not part of it.
View Quote

No, but "rape" for empowerment is.

You should pay more attention to victim politics, then you'll have a better understanding of what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry about what happened to your sister, and I am not discounting what happened to her in any way.   I don't doubt that rape is under reported, I do doubt, however, that 1 in 3 women will be raped in their lifetime.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mostly because of the nature of our sexuality. Men cannot be FORCED to get a boner.  

Yep.  And iirc, courts have even ruled this after reviewing scientific evidence  in rape cases.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:56:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Die? No
But sexual deprivation has its own health related negative issues even if they don't rise to the level of death.

So pointing out that the suggestion of relying on a relationship to get the orgasm doesn't work either somehow makes me a  sociopath?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Die? No

Quoted:

Not really. But insisting that someone owes you orgasms slides you closer to the category of "something ain't right".
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:57:27 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

It seems that -- according to her-- if a woman gets drunk at a party, has sex, and later regrets it, it is rape because she was not in a condition where she could give consent.

I then asked her "What is the guy was drunk as well?"

She said... "That's different.  It is still rape."

It seems that if a bunch of people get drunk and make questionable decisions, only part of the group are responsible for those choices.

View Quote

She must be the one that wrote the policy for the US military.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:58:53 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:59:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, the rest of your "I require orgasm" nonsense does.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:00:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Perhaps you need to associate with a better class of women. Or start batting for the other team. Or figure out why you have issues getting laid without getting a girl drunk. Dunno.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

So you're saying that a "better class of woman" gives it up without being intoxicated, concerns of being called a slut or demanding a relationship in exchange?
So I have to assume that that's some sort of euphemism you use for call girls....

Quoted:

Not really. But insisting that someone owes you orgasms slides you closer to the category of "something ain't right".

I don't think I said that anyone owes me orgasms.

Quoted:

Go a few weeks without one and see how it feels.
There are in fact medical issues that arise if you don't have regular orgasms.
I once had a boss whose wife went lesbian and had him cut off for years before they finally split.
He never took care of himself to relieve any  "tension" and wound up having some medical issues because of it
So in fact regular orgasms are necessary, and a guy shouldn't have to rely on himself like some teenager.
So the options if you don't want to get into a relationship are one night stands.
That's simple reality, and its not nonsense
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It seems that -- according to her-- if a woman gets drunk at a party, has sex, and later regrets it, it is rape because she was not in a condition where she could give consent.

I then asked her "What is the guy was drunk as well?"

She said... "That's different.  It is still rape."

It seems that if a bunch of people get drunk and make questionable decisions, only part of the group are responsible for those choices.

"It's easy.  I just think of a man, and then remove all reason and accountability."
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My wife says I require them and she requires me to have them.  She doesn't like me after I've gone 12 hours or so without one.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:02:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Die? No

Quoted:

So there isn't an expectation and obligation of sexual intercourse in a relationship? Or even in marriage? So if my wife doesn't sleep with me except for once every month, it's totally okay, because she doesn't owe me an orgasm?
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top