Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 43
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone who thinks this can't or won't happen again here in the future in the US is delusional because our own country has been well infiltrated by muslim radicals.
View Quote
Has already happened multiple times and will happen again.  In fact, I'm kind of shocked that we haven't had multiple attacks since Trump's been POTUS, specifically since his travel bans and what he said in SA.

A week ago the wife and I were walking through a crowd, much of which was out in the street.  I was thinking the whole time "All it would take is some jihadi to come through here full speed in a pickup truck and they'd probably kill 10-20 people and severely injure twice that".  I kept taking my wife's elbow and pulling her towards the buildings where there are doorways and bollards close by. No fear on my part, just a little precaution.  I suggest along with being armed, everyone learn to practice some.

Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:23:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Has already happened multiple times and will happen again.  In fact, I'm kind of shocked that we haven't had multiple attacks since Trump's been POTUS, specifically since his travel bans and what he said in SA.

A week ago the wife and I were walking through a crowd, much of which was out in the street.  I was thinking the whole time "All it would take is some jihadi to come through here full speed in a pickup truck and they'd probably kill 10-20 people and severely injure twice that".  I kept taking my wife's elbow and pulling her towards the buildings where there are doorways and bollards close by. No fear on my part, just a little precaution.  I suggest along with being armed, everyone learn to practice some.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone who thinks this can't or won't happen again here in the future in the US is delusional because our own country has been well infiltrated by muslim radicals.

I feel and act exactly the same way, the odds of being attacked are miniscule but I was an eye witness to the 9/11 attacks on The Twin Towers as well as the earlier attack in 1993 so I know bad things happen in perfectly safe areas on bright and sunny days.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]
the 12 muslim suspects arrested in connection with the london bridge and borough market attacks...

have been released without charges.

British police say all 12 people who were arrested in the early hours after the weekend London Bridge attack have been released without charge.

All were detained Sunday in the Barking district of east London. Police say the area was home to the two attackers who have been publicly identified: 27-year-old Khuram Butt and 30-year-old Rachid Redouane. That pair and a third attacker whose name has not been released were shot dead by police after they rammed pedestrians with a van on the bridge late Saturday and then stabbed people in the nearby Borough Market.

Seven people were killed and dozens wounded. London's Metropolitan Police force said Monday that it had freed without charge the seven women and five men aged between 19 and 60 who were arrested at two addresses in Barking.
View Quote
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_BRITAIN_LONDON_BRIDGE_ATTACK_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-05-17-35-43

edit for bugs that still exist in arfcom
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:49:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The real reason it hasn't happened here, as often, yet, isn't "us", it's "them". The Muslims here, on the whole, are better educated, wealthier, and better assimilated than those in larger European cities. If we start getting mass waves of immigrants, or even a steady increase in Muslim immigration, that will change. We've already got the beginnings of the Muslim ghettos where radicalism breeds here in places like Dearborn; more of those hotspots will put N.Y. and Chicago right where London is now. Balls, American grit, and the 2nd Amendment notwithstanding.
View Quote
That seems to be illustrated by the picture on the previous page of this thread, with the statement about reducing segregation by expecting muslim schools to teach British law and values.  If they are now going to expect those schools to teach British law and values, that means that up until this point, those schools haven't been teaching it.  

The muslims in England are apparently self-imposing segregation, to the extent of completely controlling what their children are taught.

Here, the government and the left get bent out of shape over the idea of Christian groups doing that, and the government typically dictates a basic curriculum that has to be taught, even in private schools that are run by religious organizations.  Additional material can be taught, but the basic requirements have to be covered.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

<Snipped>
View Quote
This is the way I was brought up to be with a woman - always be in the mode of protection.  Like taking the window side of the bed (due to the boogeyman), a man should also walk on the side close to the street - in case of puddle splashes, and when dating always wait until your date is safely inside before driving away.  These are just examples of being caring, attentive, and a gentleman.  I'd bet we share those same values from days gone by, and which now may be considered old-fashioned.

We were ahead of the times readying for the future, which is now - where Islamic terrorists will intentionally go off the road to mow down innocents.  

Imagine the romance of walking across London Bridge with your wife - and the unexpected horror of her being forever lost by a van or knife - it just happened.

Liberals make me angry.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 2:57:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Liberals make me angry.
View Quote
I know what you mean but technically speaking muslim terrorists are the most traditional,  most conservative kind of muslim. The kind that couldn't get to evolve from their murderous,  child molesting, woman beating backwards religion founded by another pervert nutcase.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 4:57:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Imagine the romance of walking across London Bridge with your wife - and the unexpected horror of her being forever lost by a van or knife - it just happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Some poor fucker from Canada doesn't have to imagine it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40164079

Mr Ferguson's sister, Cassie Ferguson Rowe, said her brother held Ms Archibald as she died in his arms.

Writing on Facebook, she said: "Last night in London my baby brother lost the love of his life on the London Bridge.

"In a split second his entire life was ripped away from him. Hearing his painful sobs on the phone while he's alone trying to deal with this tears me apart.
"I have no words. If you know Tyler, please be there for him now, and later when what happened sinks in, he's going to need us all."
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:52:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Any word how the UK surgical hashtag and social media strikes are going in response to the London Bridge Attack?

Trending?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
the 12 muslim suspects arrested in connection with the london bridge and borough market attacks...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_BRITAIN_LONDON_BRIDGE_ATTACK_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-05-17-35-43

View All Quotes
Quoted:

British police say all 12 people who were arrested in the early hours after the weekend London Bridge attack have been released without charge.

All were detained Sunday in the Barking district of east London. Police say the area was home to the two attackers who have been publicly identified: 27-year-old Khuram Butt and 30-year-old Rachid Redouane. That pair and a third attacker whose name has not been released were shot dead by police after they rammed pedestrians with a van on the bridge late Saturday and then stabbed people in the nearby Borough Market.

Seven people were killed and dozens wounded. London's Metropolitan Police force said Monday that it had freed without charge the seven women and five men aged between 19 and 60 who were arrested at two addresses in Barking.

Every single time, they round up a bunch of people immediately to make the sheep feel good, then quietly release them all when things die down.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:27:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:27:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:30:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I have said this many times before, that's why I generally say nothing when arrests are made, and save it for when they've actually been charged
View Quote
Unless these arrests result in long term incarceration or deportation they are meaningless.

I take it that your media (like ours) are in collusion with the establishment and never get around to reporting the release of those arrested?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Where's agent funky. He was posting about arrests in the other attack and someone predicted they would be released.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:53:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I have said this many times before, that's why I generally say nothing when arrests are made, and save it for when they've actually been charged
View Quote
Yeah, but I bet their terrorists watch list diagrams resemble a huge spiderweb made by a team of drunken spiders.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Third attacker identified as a Moroccan-Italian
View Quote
u meant to say muslim.

who gives a fuck what country he is from?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:05:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yeah, but I bet their terrorists watch list diagrams resemble a huge spiderweb made by a team of drunken spiders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder how many of them track back to the same mosque the mayor attends.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Every single time, they round up a bunch of people immediately to make the sheep feel good, then quietly release them all when things die down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too bad they don't all mysteriously disappear within days of being released.
Innocent people don't get arrested that quickly after a terrorist attack.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 10:40:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 10:45:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That seems to be illustrated by the picture on the previous page of this thread, with the statement about reducing segregation by expecting muslim schools to teach British law and values.  If they are now going to expect those schools to teach British law and values, that means that up until this point, those schools haven't been teaching it.  

The muslims in England are apparently self-imposing segregation, to the extent of completely controlling what their children are taught.

Here, the government and the left get bent out of shape over the idea of Christian groups doing that, and the government typically dictates a basic curriculum that has to be taught, even in private schools that are run by religious organizations.  Additional material can be taught, but the basic requirements have to be covered.
View Quote
And civics is not required anymore. I'm with Richard Dreyfus. Civics must be taught!
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 10:49:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

u meant to say muslim.

View Quote
He is from Dar-al-Harb.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:01:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:03:58 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
The old hammer attack...was popular weapon with Palestinians assaulting Jews in the NYC transit system about a decade ago.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:05:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well you're a real charmer

What seems to link these three together is that two of them may have come in especially for it
View Quote
No shit?!

That's the link? The key to this whole mess?

Perry Mason you're not
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:16:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Thanks, I'm not ready for the wheelchair just yet
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit?!

That's the link? The key to this whole mess?

Perry Mason you're not
Thanks, I'm not ready for the wheelchair just yet
Wasn't that Ironside?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote
A lot of facts conveniently left out. 
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:22:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Third attacker identified as a Moroccan-Italian
View Quote
Islamist.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:25:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#33]
I think the Queen needs to meet with the PM, before the monarchy turns into anarchy.  Then Queen Lillibet needs to have a TV heart-to-heart with her subjects.  Perhaps it would show some leadership.

Or she and Charles can await their assasinations at the hand of refugees, and William can rule - I think the UK will benefit from him.

For the record, I'm admire Queen Elizabeth as a person, and hope she lives a long life with the great brain she's enjoyed all her life.  Meanwhile, I hope Charles is just a speed bump until William's coronation.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 12:59:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

u meant to say muslim.

View Quote
Hard to blame home grown terrorism if you start with that they are foreign born
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What a lovely breed of people!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The old hammer attack...was popular weapon with Palestinians assaulting Jews in the NYC transit system about a decade ago.
What a lovely breed of people!
Yeah, just the type to invite into your home, give a hug to, get to know and let your daughter date.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:03:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
sound advice , i have been doing that for years and the wife knows if say we go , we go now.
the armed part is a problem for me
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

u meant to say muslim.

View Quote
surprised no photo posted in the thread
Third London attacker identified
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

What seems to link these three together is that two of them may have come in especially for it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
u meant to say muslim.

Sylvan is right.  The core to the terrorist attacks is that they are muslim.

In case you misread it, muslim ideology is the issue.

Now if they had a ban on allowing muslims in as I propose, maybe this attack would not have happened or fewer people would have died.

Western governments need to accept that muslim ideology is bad and that you allow no more, deport those you can, and hopefully the climate is such that many other muslims self-deport to a middle eastern muslim country.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:15:14 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote
The question is whether the UK, France or Germany is screwed up worse.

You may be roughly the same as far as allowing muslims to destroy your culture and nation.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Great, terroristic tourism!

The networking that went into it is where I'd start. Somebody invited them.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Fuck you im millwall

Two things strike me about this one, there are still a few men around two the rest of the bar left him on his own.

How have these people not learned to swam them by now? Is it that millenials didn't learn to fight at school?  Hell hes in a bar there I've seen so many bottle fights in the 80s. Improvised weapons were everywhere. Have people forgot bottles smash?

Millwall fan takes them on.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:28:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Hard to blame home grown terrorism if you start with that they are foreign born
View Quote
At this point what difference does it make?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Anyone who doesn't have a healthy fear of ISIS, et.al., is a fucking idiot douche bag.

"Resolve"............resolve to do what asshole..........you fucking worthless piece of INSANE Satanic shit.
View Quote
Lol so we should all be living in constant fear over something that A. you have no control over and B.  has an insanely low probability of happening to you?

What do you think the chances of you dying in an ISIS terrorist attack are?  If you are living your life in fear of something that has a one in a billion chance of happening to you, have you ever thought that maybe you are the insane one?

If you are this scared of ISIS, do you have a nervous breakdown when you have to drive a car?  Or cross the street?  Holy fuck what do you do when you fly in one of those death planes?  I mean you have to worry about a plane crash AND terrorist attack!!  Using your own rationale, you should be terrified of basically everything and never leave your house.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I think the Queen needs to meet with the PM, before the monarchy turns into anarchy.  Then Queen Lillibet needs to have a TV heart-to-heart with her subjects.  Perhaps it would show some leadership.

Or she and Charles can await their assasinations at the hand of refugees, and William can rule - I think the UK will benefit from him.

For the record, I'm admire Queen Elizabeth as a person, and hope she lives a long life with the great brain she's enjoyed all her life.  Meanwhile, I hope Charles is just a speed bump until William's coronation.
View Quote
She's destroyed the Empire. 
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:49:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Fuck you im millwall

Two things strike me about this one, there are still a few men around two the rest of the bar left him on his own.

How have these people not learned to swam them by now? Is it that millenials didn't learn to fight at school?  Hell hes in a bar there I've seen so many bottle fights in the 80s. Improvised weapons were everywhere. Have people forgot bottles smash?

View Quote
we need more Lions

i was hit in the face with an ash tray one time , remember the big fuckoff brewery ones , almost knocked me out cold it was fun back then not so much now
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 2:01:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Hmmmmmm  must be those terrorist Amish again

Just kidding, it's Muslims, it's always Muslims. We need to find a final solution to this problem. Block immigration would be a start.

more innocents killed by PC willful blindness
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 2:09:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Fuck you im millwall

View Quote
It's Millwall, it's fucking Millwall!
Page / 43
Top Top