Link Posted: 6/5/2017 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
not sure if this was already posted

but here is two of those goat fuckers

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/222783/bilder-223717.JPG

Attentäter Khuram Shazad Butt (left / links) und Rachid Redouane

? Khuram Butt (27), Brite pakistanischer Abstammung, war den Sicherheitsbehörden bekannt; es habe aber keine Hinweise auf Anschlagspläne gegeben.
Paki guy that the British new about but had no idea he was planning anything

? Rachid Redouane (30) war möglicherweise „Marokkaner oder Libyer“, sagte der Chef der nationalen Anti-Terror-Polizei, Mark Rowley. 
either a Moroccan or from Libya say the Chef of National Anti Terror Police
View Quote
Kind of chilling, the third hadji was not from the UK, may have come in just for the event.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Kind of chilling, the third hadji was not from the UK, may have come in just for the event.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

? Khuram Butt (27), Brite pakistanischer Abstammung, war den Sicherheitsbehörden bekannt; es habe aber keine Hinweise auf Anschlagspläne gegeben.

? Rachid Redouane (30) war möglicherweise „Marokkaner oder Libyer“, sagte der Chef der nationalen Anti-Terror-Polizei, Mark Rowley. 
Hadn't heard that. Who is reporting? 
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Dude in Portland was Christian.  Guaranteed.

now, he didn't go to a church and probably didn't even believe in god.  but he was a Christian.  white man kills two white men.  #hatecrime
View Quote
He also had taken a bullet to the head. He had mental issues, and was all over the map.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
One has dead eyes and the other has crazy eyes...
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#5]
During the attack someone at the scene cursed Muslims and a guy who was filming went SJW on him. Can't even say bad things about them when they are killing us.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hadn't heard that. Who is reporting? 
View Quote
The third man, who has not yet been named, is not a UK citizen;
LINK
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
During the attack someone at the scene cursed Muslims and a guy who was filming went SJW on him. Can't even say bad things about them when they are killing us.
View Quote
I saw that too.  Imagine being such a brainwashed lunatic you are worried about correcting peoples naughty speech when you are possibly about to be murdered.

https://altright.com/2017/06/04/cowering-london-terror-victims-told-to-stop-being-islamophobic-during-attack/
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 3:06:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I saw that too.  Imagine being such a brainwashed lunatic you are worried about correcting peoples naughty speech when you are possibly about to be murdered.
View Quote
I heard about the Fort Hood shooting while on another installation.  I asked our contact if the shooter was a muslim. One of my, subcontractors freaked out and couldn't believe I would asked such a question.  I called her boss that night and she was the first person sent home once we slowed down,  She never worked on another project for me.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#9]
"Butt, a British citizen born in Pakistan, was known to the police and MI5, and a member of public had reported him to an anti-terror hotline."

How did he become a citizen?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The most frustrating thing about the U.K. attacks is that they (the authorities) know exactly what kind of problem they have over there. They're never surprised at who the attackers are. "Oh yeah, we had him on a list". It's like the Boston Marathon bombers over, and over, and over again.
View Quote
Maybe they ought to be a little fucking proactive and round the rest of them up today.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 3:22:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 3:23:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"Butt, a British citizen born in Pakistan, was known to the police and MI5, and a member of public had reported him to an anti-terror hotline."

How did he become a citizen?
View Quote
They don't care enough about the integrity of their nation to disallow someone who wants to destroy it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 3:27:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The third man, who has not yet been named, is not a UK citizen;
LINK
View Quote
Gracias.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 3:32:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Source?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:42:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Are all of our ARFBrits accounted for?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:47:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Julie Rogunsky feels the Mayor of London is exhibiting leadership and doing "a fine job"
Julie Roginsky ''claps back'' at Trump''s London terror tweets
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Are all of our ARFBrits accounted for?
View Quote
One of my friends in London hasn't texted me back yet.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:50:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Julie Rogunsky feels the Mayor of London is exhibiting leadership and doing "a fine job" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUY9EXQit94
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:52:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Source?
View Quote
https://altright.com/2017/06/04/cowering-london-terror-victims-told-to-stop-being-islamophobic-during-attack/
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Source?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Source?
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:00:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeah, this will work -

Muslim schools will be expected to teach British law and values under Theresa May’s plans to reduce segregation
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Another Islamopologist says the " Da Drugs " made them do it. From the pic, that didn't sell well.
LINK
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:30:19 PM EDT
[#25]
On Thursday we are voting

On Friday thus lady might be our Home Secretary

That's right she will be responsible for our safety.

Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:51:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Met Police found what appeared to be 12 petrol bombs in London attackers' van
LINK
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8Dd5Sa7fI
View Quote
shit is she brain dead or just that clueless and retarded

Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:26:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the comments said she had the IQ of a potato. He's being kinda hard on the potatoes out there.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:27:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:30:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It was a video on Twitter. Saw it myself:
https://twitter.com/Yatesy17/status/871125987613978624/video/1

After being told to get down, 39 seconds in a dude says "fucking muslim CUNTS!" and the dude taking the video responds with "Don't say that, you fucking idiot"

...as he's hiding under the table from an attack perpetrated by what turned out to be, by any objective standard, actual muslim cunts.
View Quote
They were not female so the reporter was correct.

Had the guy said "murdering muslim goat fuckers" that may have been ok
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
What the fuck. How does she not end up accidentally asphyxiating herself getting dressed in the morning?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
The words to describe the kind of lunacy a Corbyn government would bring escape me.  With apologies to the disabled, that woman is, at the very least, semi-retarded.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:44:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After being told to get down, 39 seconds in a dude says "fucking muslim CUNTS!" and the dude taking the video responds with "Don't say that, you fucking idiot"

...as he's hiding under the table from an attack perpetrated by what turned out to be, by any objective standard, actual muslim cunts.

The epithet "cunt" in British English isn't the same as "cunt" in American English.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:45:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is where I read it:

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/06/05/theresa-mays-weve-hit-rock-bottom-speech-video/
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#37]
So one (or more?) of the terrorists was in a TV documentary 'The Jihadi Next Door'

And the first thing the UK thinks up is to try and censor internet, for fucks sake  

The Jihadis Next Door | Tuesday, 9pm | Channel 4

London Bridge attack: two men named
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:05:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
There comes a point where apologists are such a part of the problem that they need to be defeated every bit as much as the original threat.

Then again, you may reach that point almost immediately if the threat is only there because the apologists invited them in.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

She and Corbyn will  do Europe a huge favor as all the "refugees" trample themselves to be the first over the UK's welcome mat.

Sorry about the ones that get all explodey and stabby
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

In fairness, from the outside it looks like the conservative party isn't really any more willing to deal in reality than labour on this.

We feel your pain...we have the Republican party. They're ate up with the same bullshit, too. That's why we elected Trump.
View Quote
In a nutshell.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:40:38 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Poland is not the UK nor did the Poles ever have a World Wide Empire that spanned 1/3 of all the land and which the sun never set upon.

I respect the fuck out of Poland. I feel so bad for the UK and the end of Empire. 
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Poland is not the UK nor did the Poles ever have a World Wide Empire that spanned 1/3 of all the land and which the sun never set upon.

I respect the fuck out of Poland. I feel so bad for the UK and the end of Empire. 
View Quote

Why and how can you feel bad for that? They went to the worst shitholes on the globe and brought the worst of their cultures home. They didn't make their possessions better,they made their home worse.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why and how can you feel bad for that? They went to the worst shitholes on the globe and brought the worst of their cultures home. They didn't make their possessions better,they made their home worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They went from settler colonization where they spread king and country to importing the 3rd world. Before the importing.... It was spreading superior culture.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Leftism is a bigger threat to their freedoms and existence.

The muslim issue is just a symptom.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:23:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They went from settler colonization where they spread king and country to importing the 3rd world. Before the importing.... It was spreading superior culture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And now Poland is apparently showing the way by not letting the inferior culture in.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:43:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
And now Poland is apparently showing the way by not letting the inferior culture in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank God
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:29:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Burn his mosque.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:41:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Of course..... ISIS is everywhere and the battle they're waging is that of ideals. They're winning 
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:45:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Anyone who thinks this can't or won't happen again here in the future in the US is delusional because our own country has been well infiltrated by muslim radicals.
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top