Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 192
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:27:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

RMP just never ever stuck me as being a dick.  Maybe he choose his words poorly and paid for it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
RMP told someone to abort their possibly fatally ill unborn child. It was over the line  

Told or suggested?  Or is there a difference?  Or am I rolling down the road of a ban for myself?

The dude was in the poor house paying for medical trying to save his unborn child's life, ultimately the boy did pass away

RMP advised him to terminate. This was a third trimester pregnancy and  the implication of which was as a cost saving measure. Maybe you have a different line than me but I wouldn't say that out loud or type it.

RMP just never ever stuck me as being a dick.  Maybe he choose his words poorly and paid for it.

RMP should't have gone there but I think a perma ban was a little harsh.  I see far worse things posted about real people who simply are not members of the website every day, but COC is here to keep this from turning into a total shitshow so I understand.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:37:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:39:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:  

Had RMP not sent a piss ass excuse for that post,
he probably would have been allowed to return. Sometimes a simple, "I'm sorry and I screwed up" is enough to get your account back.

View Quote

Go on...

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Go on...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  

he probably would have been allowed to return. Sometimes a simple, "I'm sorry and I screwed up" is enough to get your account back.

Go on...

Yeah no shit!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

oh well.

edit also you guys thinking he was a cop hater completely missed the point he was trying to make.
View Quote

Oh please, this was not his first rodeo.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Update:

Added new retread

Expanded 87GN reason for ban

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:52:21 PM EDT
[#7]
SHIVAN banned?

Why is he gone? That guy rocked on here!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:55:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Why is matthardcore not on the list?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:56:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Why is matthardcore not on the list?
View Quote

GREAT QUESTION!

I'll add him

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:00:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:01:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:06:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

the double standard being where some members can post certain comments with no repercussion while other members can not
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better start swinging that ban hammer.

the double standard being where some members can post certain comments with no repercussion while other members can not

Double standards are just common in life.
In some cases it is really flagrant here.
What I detest are the worms who throw insults to bait someone then push the report button when they receive them.
I am pretty positive a lot of them only have balls when behind a keyboard and would never insult someone to their face.
Why they are allowed to get by with it again and again is beyond me.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

He is one of the very few to have been banned by the Goat. You really have to mess up for Goatboy to ban you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

SHIVAN banned?

Why is he gone? That guy rocked on here!

He is one of the very few to have been banned by the Goat. You really have to mess up for Goatboy to ban you.

I think I sold him a gun back in 2004...IIRC he was an asshole to deal with.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:08:58 PM EDT
[#14]
No Ashlee?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:09:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What I detest are the worms who throw insults to bait someone then push the report button when they receive them.
I am pretty positive a lot of them only have balls when behind a keyboard and would never insult someone to their face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is an endless parade of hyperbole, attacks, and hysterics in every LEO thread, and you complain about double standards and keyboard commandos.  LOL, that is rich. I don't blame the LEO's here for dishing it out, the endless blanket attacks, innuendo, and veiled attacks are tiresome. If you can't take it, then maybe you should examine why you're receiving it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

There is an endless parade of hyperbole, attacks, and hysterics in every LEO thread, and you complain about double standards and keyboard commandos.  LOL, that is rich. I don't blame the LEO's here for dishing it out, the endless blanket attacks, innuendo, and veiled attacks are tiresome. If you can't take it, then maybe you should examine why you're receiving it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem thin skinned.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:27:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Go on...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  

Go on...

This.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was played out long ago.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:31:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

No Ashlee?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:40:51 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No Ashlee?
http://i60.tinypic.com/14dlypz.gif

My favorite meltdown of all
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:22:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You seem thin skinned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem thin skinned.

Yeah, that's a no shitter.  Oh and ask me for my creds if ya want to.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:25:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You seem thin skinned.

What are your creds?

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:33:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You seem thin skinned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem thin skinned.

Why
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

At least I am not a bastard.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:35:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Was played out long ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was played out long ago.

How about this one?

Before any one gets upset its the speed reading version of a copy pasta.
Feel free to right click save as for future use!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:42:40 PM EDT
[#28]
In again on page 34 or 35 or whatever... I can't remember.

Oh well.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:43:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:44:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I see what you did there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In again on page 34 or 35 or whatever... I can't remember.

Oh well.

I see what you did there.

#lol
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:45:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you want to call names.  Rich, very rich.  Musta been an officer. Need a compass?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:59:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No Ashlee?

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:00:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And you want to call names.  Rich, very rich.  Musta been an officer. Need a compass?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just calling you by your other moniker. You seem very thinned skin.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:01:35 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will you reup your membership already?  I hate reading screen names to figure out who is who.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem thin skinned.

i've seen your creds,..they are pretty credible

oh well
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:05:55 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No Ashlee?

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/wplowing/TG26.jpg

Wow!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:08:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't know me, you don't know my background.  You want to call me by that "moniker",  I have nothing else to say to you.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#39]

So, she's NOT banned or is there something amiss with the web site?  
Ashlee :: Member

Feedback Summary

Total Feedback:

0%  (0) Total

Breakdown:

0 - 0 - 0

Usage Statistics

Posts Per Day:

Last Login Date:

7/13/2009 12:23:41 PM MDT

Last Post Date:

11/1/2014 10:39:30 AM MDT

Information

June 30, 2009

TX, USA

(Expires Free Account)

Email:

Site IM:

SEND EMAIL

SEND MESSAGE

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:11:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You don't know me, you don't know my background.  You want to call me by that "moniker",  I have nothing else to say to you.
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:12:16 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Information

View Quote

June 30, 2009

TX, USA

(Expires Free Account)

Email:

Site IM:

SEND EMAIL

SEND MESSAGE

I'm pretty sure that is just from the system reset.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:12:35 PM EDT
[#42]
so hows this work? if say I for example bashed LEO I get a stern talking to or a timeout ban depending on my record here,..but what if an LEO bashes another LEO is it swept under the rug and shrugged off as professional disagreement or does the ban hammer swing? is there a standard for LEO bashing or in some cases a double standard?

I still disagree with a site staff making inappropriate comments on another persons loss of life like it was no big deal

oh well
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:12:49 PM EDT
[#43]
IBTL
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:14:00 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Information

I'm pretty sure that is just from the system reset.  

OK, I don't think I knew about a system reset.  Thanks..

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:14:25 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

IBTL
View Quote

I'll make another thread

but I don't think it's going to get locked...Yet.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:15:06 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

so hows this work? if say I for example bashed LEO I get a stern talking to or a timeout ban depending on my record here,..but what if an LEO bashes another LEO is it swept under the rug and shrugged off as professional disagreement or does the ban hammer swing? is there a standard for LEO bashing or in some cases a double standard?

I still disagree with a site staff making inappropriate comments on another persons loss of life like it was no big deal

oh well
View Quote

I received a time out for cop bashing so it does swing both ways..

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:17:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh well

We shall see.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

oh well
View Quote

We tin each other all the time.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:20:09 PM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No Ashlee?

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/wplowing/TG26.jpg

the thread title "Be Nice" at the top of all that is just the cherry on top of that extra nutty sundae
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:20:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

oh well
View Quote

People do that all the time around here.  Look at that Food Network contestant that was killed along with her family and burned up in a stove.  People were making all kinds of tasteless jokes about it which I found to be crass and in poor taste.  I didn't see the outrage that we are seeing for Bama's comment, especially about comments and jokes that were much worse.  Why is that?  This all seems very selective to me.
Page / 192
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top