Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:41:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Great job Montana!  I bet the liberal tears are extra delicious today.  Reporter sure is a whiny little bitch, "You broke my glasses!"  Someone bodyslams a man, the man gets up and defends himself, a pussy cries.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:56:04 AM EDT
[#2]
What a pussy.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:58:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Body slammed?  Should have pile drived his ass followed by a figure 4 leg lock.

Body slam an American and he will at least try to punch you in th e nose.
Body slam a Euro-fag and he goes crying to mommy.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:17:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Why hasn't the skinny 98lb weakling reporter been arrested for trespass?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#5]
The GOP inherits what Trump has wrought

"The darker forces that propelled President Trump’s rise are beginning to frame and define the rest of the Republican Party..."
View Quote
Well it's about damn time.

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:36:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
"darker forces" lol.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:05:18 AM EDT
[#7]
"The darker forces that propelled President Trump’s rise are beginning to frame and define the rest of the Republican Party..."
View Quote
I have the weirdest erection right now.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:16:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Did anyone see the VICE News interview with the reporter?  The guy interviewing him is a friend and started off saying his typical behavior is to be a jerk.  I love it that a third of the voters had voted early but Gianforte won with over half the vote.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:17:54 AM EDT
[#9]
"Body slams" a cuck reporter and STILL wins the election.

I love it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
lithen to me get body thlammed

Who brags about being a huge pussy?
View Quote
Picts or it didn't happen!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:19:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"Body slams" a cuck reporter and STILL wins the election.

I love it.
View Quote
Dems are toast.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#12]
6 months after Trump pulls a +20 win, Republicans have to outspend Dems 8 to 1 and only pull off a +7. That's a good sign.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:26:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
6 months after Trump pulls a +20 win, Republicans have to outspend Dems 8 to 1 and only pull off a +7. That's a good sign.
View Quote
You have to be among the worst people on arfcom. Seriously.

This is you:

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:26:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Nothing says "America First" like six figure investments with Russians.
View Quote
Mind to share your 401k portfolio? I bet I can find at least 10 companies with ties to Russia you are currently tied to.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:26:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Again, why are you here? This is not a pro-Soros progressive-globalist forum.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You think he has a quarter mil in Russian interests in an index fund?
View Quote
$250k isn't that huge of an investment for those with means. Shill-Blue doesn't pay well it seems.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:29:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

"darker forces" lol.
View Quote
They obviously mean Alpha christian gun loving white males
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:29:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
LMAO...
We President (and Senate, and House and Supreme Court and a super majority of state government) now bitch.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:30:38 AM EDT
[#19]
just heard the audio..

goddammit thats hilarious.

"you dust broke my glathes, you dust body slam me and broke my glathes"
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:38:10 AM EDT
[#20]
I want the Dems to go sing the na na na hey hey goodbye song in his face.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Russian investments? Shocking.
View Quote
The only one here flaunting Russian Investments is you Sir.

Russian Born Candy

Sam Born, candy maker, comes to the US

Sam Born, who grew up in Russia, immigrated to the United States from France. Born introduced "French Chocolates" to New York City. A candy maker by trade, Born was responsible for many innovations including the technology to produce chocolate sprinkles, known as Jimmies; the hard chocolate coating used for Eskimo Pies; and was given the keys to the city of San Francisco in 1916 for inventing a machine that mechanically inserted sticks into lollipops called the Born sucker machine.

Just Born acquired the Rodda Candy Company of Lancaster, Pennsylvania in 1953. Although better known for its jelly bean technology, Rodda also made a small line of marshmallow products that intrigued the Just Born family. A popular three dimensional marshmallow chick was made by laboriously hand-squeezing marshmallow through pastry tubes. Sam Born’s son Bob, who had joined the company in 1946, helped to mechanize the marshmallow forming process a year after buying the company. As a result, what once took 27 hours to produce and package, the iconic PEEPS® chick now only takes 6 minutes. Just Born now makes marshmallow candies in a variety of shapes for Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and summer.

So we had our suspicions before who you represent. You thought you could be clever with your Peep pic, but in the words of Sturmbannfuhrer Hellstorm you are no more American than the Coke you're drinking.

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
DNC Is Struggling To Keep Up With RNC Fundraising

The Democratic Party was severely behind Republican fundraising efforts in February.

The Republican National Committee raised $9.5 million in the month of February, while the Democratic National Committee raised $6.4 million, according to an FEC filing Monday.

The RNC also has more than three times the amount of cash on hand, $39.2 million compared to the DNC’s $10.2 million.

The DNC is also $2.8 million in debt, while the RNC is debt free. This is coming after a record month for the RNC in January, where the party raised nearly $20 million. The Republican Senatorial Campaign Committee also more than doubled their Democrat counterpart’s fundraising efforts in February.

But by all means, continue.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:46:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
just heard the audio..

goddammit thats hilarious.

"you dust broke my glathes, you dust body slam me and broke my glathes"
View Quote
The only reason for him to vocalize everything like that is if he went there for the explicit reason of provoking a physical confrontation and wanted to make sure he was the one setting the narrative.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:55:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Can you support that claim?  Fuck no, best go back to DU with your fake news.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/montana/articles/2017-05-23/montana-us-house-race-sparks-record-campaign-spending

The Quist campaign announced Tuesday that it had topped $6 million in contributions, noting that it had generated about $1 million in small donations over the past five days — a period that overlapped the visit of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders over the weekend.

That amount could not be immediately verified because it had not yet been reported to the Federal Elections Commission.

Gianforte's campaign said it has raised about $4.6 million, including a last-minute loan of $500,000 from Gianforte. He had previously lent his campaign $1 million.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
GTFO before I ask our new rep to body slam your sorry ass.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
another butt hurt whining ass Liberal Never Trumper on a gun forum. You American, why you flying a Polish flag instead of an American flag. You ashamed of America so you call yourself Polish american and fly the Polish flag or is that just your country of origin and your not a citizen yet.

You say Comey 2020 huh someone that covered for Hillary, Bill Clinton and everyone associated with the Clintons. Maybe because Hillary donated to Comeys wife's campaign who knows. But he did cover for her when he should have filed charges. An idiot could see that.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Matthew 6:23
But if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great is that darkness!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#28]
So are you in a round about way saying Trump is evil or the anti christ with that last sentence iwant some of whst your smoking
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#29]
I don't seem to remember Libs being outraged when this Dem congressman attacked a student.

Congressman Assaults Student on Washington Sidewalk
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:43:07 AM EDT
[#30]
I don't Twitter, someone ask the Democrats if they were complaining when Al Franken tackled a protester:

Al Franken Knocks Down Howard Dean Heckler
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
LOL!

OMG. Cola Warrior- Russian collusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have a CWAR in 5.45.......RUSSIAN.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only one here flaunting Russian Investments is you Sir.

Russian Born Candy

Sam Born, candy maker, comes to the US

Sam Born, who grew up in Russia, immigrated to the United States from France. Born introduced "French Chocolates" to New York City. A candy maker by trade, Born was responsible for many innovations including the technology to produce chocolate sprinkles, known as Jimmies; the hard chocolate coating used for Eskimo Pies; and was given the keys to the city of San Francisco in 1916 for inventing a machine that mechanically inserted sticks into lollipops called the Born sucker machine.

Just Born acquired the Rodda Candy Company of Lancaster, Pennsylvania in 1953. Although better known for its jelly bean technology, Rodda also made a small line of marshmallow products that intrigued the Just Born family. A popular three dimensional marshmallow chick was made by laboriously hand-squeezing marshmallow through pastry tubes. Sam Born’s son Bob, who had joined the company in 1946, helped to mechanize the marshmallow forming process a year after buying the company. As a result, what once took 27 hours to produce and package, the iconic PEEPS® chick now only takes 6 minutes. Just Born now makes marshmallow candies in a variety of shapes for Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and summer.

So we had our suspicions before who you represent. You thought you could be clever with your Peep pic, but in the words of Sturmbannfuhrer Hellstorm you are no more American than the Coke you're drinking.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/BZMCntqYgab2E/giphy.gif

https://media3.giphy.com/media/6SEEZoAPa1Wog/giphy.gif
LOL!

OMG. Cola Warrior- Russian collusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have a CWAR in 5.45.......RUSSIAN.

Even worse, I am in possession of an SGL-31 and Saiga 12.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Glen Reynolds FTW

Link Posted: 5/29/2017 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So are you in a round about way saying Trump is evil or the anti christ with that last sentence iwant some of whst your smoking
View Quote
The way I read it was that he was calling out the guys who were accusing the right of going dark and violent.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Gianforte reminds me of this guy.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#37]
I know it’s theoretically wrong for a Republican candidate to smack around an annoying liberal journalist, but that still doesn’t mean that I care.

Link Posted: 5/30/2017 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 2:12:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
I know it’s theoretically wrong for a Republican candidate to smack around an annoying liberal journalist, but that still doesn’t mean that I care.

"But conservatives are too stupid to understand how smart we are and they should just let their betters decide things for them.  If they won't accept that then they must literally be Hitler and deserve to be killed."
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top