Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 16
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:52:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't look at it that way OP.

Look at all the people that should have been aborted and weren't.

That is the problem.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:52:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What does that have to do with abortion?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Proof the American eugenics program is a success.

Some say that abortion is much like modern day human sacrifice.  The god the fetuses are sacrificed to are pleasure (sex) and convenience (don't want the responsibility of raising children).

Some say that sex other than for procreation is forbidden, and that masturbation is a sin.  To those Taliban types I say go suck a fat cock, puritanical douchbag.

How do you not get the comparison, or are you doing it on purpose?

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

whatever, I'm assuming you're comprehension isn't that great. Good luck with life!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not every fertilized egg makes it to birth, in fact most do not.  Just because it was aborted at say 8 weeks, instead of miscarried at 10, doesn't mean that fetus would have resulted in a viable child.  In other words, it's not 1:1 with abortions and potential humans.
BS liberal lie

You're not really that ignorant are you?  

Learn some science!

http://www.unc.edu/news/archives/jun99/wilcox2.htm

We are talking about abortion so we aren't talking about the egg failing at 12 days , the link you posted is talking about the failure rate at 12 days not weeks, are you really that ignorant?

So yes most fertilized eggs do not turn into full term babies, but they fail at 11 or 12 days in most cases so no need to get an abortion when the woman never even knew they were pregnant.

So what does that link have to do with what this thread is about?

whatever, I'm assuming you're comprehension isn't that great. Good luck with life!  
Great rebuttal for your screw, you put all you had into it

Funny how you didn't address the fuck up on your part though

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I do, I admit I don't think you're smart enough to waste time arguing with.  

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Uh....no.  50% of ALL pregnancies end in miscarriage, and 15% of recognized pregnancies end ins miscarriage.

http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/pregnancy-miscarriage
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not every fertilized egg makes it to birth, in fact most do not.  Just because it was aborted at say 8 weeks, instead of miscarried at 10, doesn't mean that fetus would have resulted in a viable child.  In other words, it's not 1:1 with abortions and potential humans.
BS liberal lie

You're not really that ignorant are you?  

Learn some science!

http://www.unc.edu/news/archives/jun99/wilcox2.htm

He was saying most pregnancies end in miscarriages.

I called BS which it is

Uh....no.  50% of ALL pregnancies end in miscarriage, and 15% of recognized pregnancies end ins miscarriage.

Keep up, those stats are from mostly the first week or so , that has nothing to do with a pregnancy going longer where a woman might want an abortion, most of these happen in the first 12 days after sex

So a woman wouldn't even know she was pregnant and think of abortion.

This was slipped in and thought no one would catch it.

" According to the March of Dimes, as many as 50% of all pregnancies end
in miscarriage -- most often before a woman misses a menstrual period or
even knows she is pregnant.
About 15% of recognized pregnancies will
end in a miscarriage."
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:17:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Well, that's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Neither of those things are gods. They are feelings and to attribute god like accolades to them is straight up foolish.    

Abortion in America is directly related to the Eugenics programs of the 30's and 40's and in rooted in science. Anyone who attributes it to anything else must be a little narrow between the eyes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some say that abortion is much like modern day human sacrifice.  The god the fetuses are sacrificed to are pleasure (sex) and convenience (don't want the responsibility of raising children).
Well, that's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Neither of those things are gods. They are feelings and to attribute god like accolades to them is straight up foolish.    

Abortion in America is directly related to the Eugenics programs of the 30's and 40's and in rooted in science. Anyone who attributes it to anything else must be a little narrow between the eyes.

Yeah anyone who disagrees with unborn baby killers must be stupid

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Some say that sex other than for procreation is forbidden, and that masturbation is a sin.  To those Taliban types I say go suck a fat cock, puritanical douchbag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow you have real class

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:19:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who says that sex is forbidden except for procreation?  Please provide a citation.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:22:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't think you could do it but you ducked your fuck up again ,. you used a web page that was talking about the stats of failed pregnancies , they said 82 % of them fail, but you failed to mention (hoping no one would read most of it) that those failed pregnancies fail in the first 12 days.

Looking for the ignorant in this thread?

Grab a mirror slick  

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:23:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Who says that sex is forbidden except for procreation?  Please provide a citation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From what Holy Book? The U.S. Code?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:23:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Keep up, those stats are from mostly the first week or so , that has nothing to do with a pregnancy going longer where a woman might want an abortion, most of these happen in the first 12 days after sex

" According to the March of Dimes, as many as 50% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage -- most often before a woman misses a menstrual period or even knows she is pregnant. About 15% of recognized pregnancies will end in a miscarriage."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

" According to the March of Dimes, as many as 50% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage -- most often before a woman misses a menstrual period or even knows she is pregnant. About 15% of recognized pregnancies will end in a miscarriage."

And I said most fertilized eggs will not make it to birth.  Are you so fucking obtuse that you don't understand basic english?  You may need to brush up on your reading comprehension before you make yourself look like an even bigger tool.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:29:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I didn't think you could do it but you ducked your fuck up again ,. you used a web page that was talking about the stats of failed pregnancies , they said 82 % of them fail, but you failed to mention (hoping no one would read most of it) that those failed pregnancies fail in the first 12 days.

Grab a mirror slick  

View Quote
I highlighted the relevant part of the conversation and context. Deal with it. If you can't figure it out not my problem.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:30:00 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
And I said most fertilized eggs will not make it to birth.  Are you so fucking obtuse that you don't understand basic english?  You may need to brush up on your reading comprehension before you make yourself look like an even bigger tool.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Listen, we are talking about abortion, you made it sound like the unborn babies would die anyway when in fact those pregnancies fail in the first 12 days when woman wouldn't even know they were pregnant.

You and Madcap72 tried using those stats saying the babies would die anyway.

You and him are disingenuous at best , most likely something else but the COC prevents me from saying.

Man just one time I'd love having this debate in person to see if the chipmunks really get that fucking snarky in real life LOL

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I highlighted the relevant part of the conversation and context. Deal with it. If you can't figure it out not my problem.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Grab a mirror slick  

Pffffst

'Read sig line , enjoy

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:30:38 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's not worth getting worked up over, he's a little slow.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:30:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From whoever is saying that sex is forbidden except for procreation.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:37:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Man just one time I'd love having this debate in person to see if the chipmunks really get that fucking snarky in real life LOL

View Quote
I'm worse.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Apparently, the Catholic church, for starters:

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/__P85.HTM

2351 Lust is disordered desire for or inordinate enjoyment of sexual pleasure. Sexual pleasure is morally disordered when sought for itself, isolated from its procreative and unitive purposes.

2352 By masturbation is to be understood the deliberate stimulation of the genital organs in order to derive sexual pleasure. "Both the Magisterium of the Church, in the course of a constant tradition, and the moral sense of the faithful have been in no doubt and have firmly maintained that masturbation is an intrinsically and gravely disordered action."137 "The deliberate use of the sexual faculty, for whatever reason, outside of marriage is essentially contrary to its purpose." For here sexual pleasure is sought outside of "the sexual relationship which is demanded by the moral order and in which the total meaning of mutual self-giving and human procreation in the context of true love is achieved."138
To form an equitable judgment about the subjects' moral responsibility and to guide pastoral action, one must take into account the affective immaturity, force of acquired habit, conditions of anxiety, or other psychological or social factors that lessen or even extenuate moral culpability.

They ban sex solely for pleasure and masturbation.  

Is the Vatican an authoritative enough source?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm worse.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm worse.  
No you wouldn't trust me

Especially if that you ion the avatar

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:44:15 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Do try to keep up.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do try to keep up.  
Thats all you 2 have is skirting the COC with little chipmunk insults.

Don't even have thew balls to do it outright, real men we have here huh?

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

2351 Lust is disordered desire for or inordinate enjoyment of sexual pleasure. Sexual pleasure is morally disordered when sought for itself, isolated from its procreative and unitive purposes.

2352 By masturbation is to be understood the deliberate stimulation of the genital organs in order to derive sexual pleasure. "Both the Magisterium of the Church, in the course of a constant tradition, and the moral sense of the faithful have been in no doubt and have firmly maintained that masturbation is an intrinsically and gravely disordered action."137 "The deliberate use of the sexual faculty, for whatever reason, outside of marriage is essentially contrary to its purpose." For here sexual pleasure is sought outside of "the sexual relationship which is demanded by the moral order and in which the total meaning of mutual self-giving and human procreation in the context of true love is achieved."138

To form an equitable judgment about the subjects' moral responsibility and to guide pastoral action, one must take into account the affective immaturity, force of acquired habit, conditions of anxiety, or other psychological or social factors that lessen or even extenuate moral culpability.

authoritative over who?

More BS

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Bark, bark, bark!

View Quote

I wasn't talking to you, yappy little dog.  Run away while the big people have a conversation.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I wasn't talking to you, yappy little dog.  Run away while the big people have a conversation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bark, bark, bark!

Big is not the same as adult.  Adults don't kill babies.  Monsters do.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Big is not that same as adult.  Adults don't kill babies.  Monsters do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bark, bark, bark!

Once again, I was talking to one of the few adults on the anti-choice side, not a monkey in the zoo throwing poop and calling me a "monster".
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:53:48 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

No you wouldn't trust me

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm worse.  
No you wouldn't trust me

You're no quick witted enough to keep up in real time, I would imagine based on responses you've posted here even having the time to stop, think, and type things out that in person you would quickly get frustrated and angry. Even here you're projecting a lot like your previous "skirting the CoC" quip.  Which is hilarious because you're the one that's starting to get excitable and making statements that all but say "you wouldn't say that to my face".  You've got nothing but bluster and you know it.

Funny how brave are the little chipmunks when posting from the security of their Mom's basement

Eh, at least being a chipmunk means I have nuts, maybe you should join my side?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bark, bark, bark!

Oh yea...

I mean shit, look at this group photo of abortion doctors!

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:56:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Once again, I was talking to one of the few adults on the anti-choice side, not a monkey in the zoo throwing poop and calling me a "monster".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bark, bark, bark!

What would you call  an adult male who advocates for the killing of babies?  Monster fits pretty damn well.  So does psychopath.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What would you call  an adult male who advocates for the killing of babies?  Monster fits pretty damn well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bark, bark, bark!

What would you call  an adult male who advocates for the killing of babies?  Monster fits pretty damn well.

A rational human being who would allow women to have control over their reproduction and contreceptive choices?  What a monster!  
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

What would you call  an adult male who advocates for the killing of babies?  Monster fits pretty damn well.  So does psychopath.
View Quote
LOL you should like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.  But you missed (intentionally or not) one word that makes your whole point invalid.  I highlighted it in red for your convenience.

Sex done outside the confines of marriage, purely for pleasure, is considered a sin.  Sex done within the marriage bed (or couch, or car, or dining room table) is for "unitive" purposes and is not only okay, but encouraged, because it brings the husband and wife closer together.  I refer you to 1 Cor 7:1-5, Proverbs 5:18-19, and Pope John Paul II's sermon on the Song of Solomon, 11 Jun 1984.  

Only someone with an ax to grind still thinks Christianity pushes Victorian sexual mores within the marriage.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:02:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Forced abortions for the lesser folk?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But can it work better?

Forced abortions for the lesser folk?

Give it time.  It will come to pass.  Its still one of those plans which cannot yet be shared.  After all, the progressives still need the votes of those they will seek to exterminate one day, after their power is consolodated.  The pie is only so big, and they aren't getting enough of it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:07:53 PM EDT
[#32]
LOL #1     The thread title

LOL #2     The OP is gone

LOL #3     Arfcom politics.  I thought this was a mostly Libertarian site.  

LOL #4     Hitler mentioned in original post!

But, my favorite discussion regarding abortion is how it relates to violent crime, as in the theory presented in the most excellent book, Freakonomics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legalized_abortion_and_crime_effect
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You wrote that "some say that sex is forbidden except for procreation". That is not what the Catholic Church teaches. You are either ignorant of what the teaching is or deliberately misrepresenting the teaching.

If the Church taught what you stated, the it would forbid sex between couples whose fertility is inthe past.  It would also not teach natural family planning as a means of avoiding/delaying pregnancy.

You're free to disagree with the teaching. You shouldn't deliberately misrepresent it.  That's beneath you.

And as far as being "Taliban", when was the last beheading for practicing contraception?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#34]
I've been avoiding this and haven't read any of it so please forgive if this is stupid.

What is the ratio of pregnancy termination for blacks vs other races?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:16:04 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

LOL #1     The thread title

LOL #2     The OP is gone

LOL #3     Arfcom politics.  I thought this was a mostly Libertarian site.  

LOL #4     Hitler mentioned in original post!

But, my favorite discussion regarding abortion is how it relates to violent crime, as in the theory presented in the most excellent book, Freakonomics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legalized_abortion_and_crime_effect
View Quote
LOL right?  It's a RA thread... everyone is getting their knickers in a twist so tight you'd think that ROE vs Wade just passed and the sky is falling LOL.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:18:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Surprisingly enough, even Islam is more rational and permissive of abortion than Christianity is:

http://islam.stackexchange.com/questions/927/is-abortion-permitted-in-islam

who knew Islam wasn't the most regressive and radical religion?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Surprisingly enough, even Islam is more rational and permissive of abortion than Christianity is:

http://islam.stackexchange.com/questions/927/is-abortion-permitted-in-islam

who knew Islam wasn't the most regressive and radical religion?
View Quote

Who knew that a religion that in this day and age will stone a woman for being raped (or behead her) would also allow the murder of an unborn child?

Who knew a rabid anti-Christian would go to radical lengths (and engage in blatant falsehoods) to proselytize his religion?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Many people throw out the phrase "baby killer" but it's not yet a baby.

ba·by
'babe/Submit
noun
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:04:02 PM EDT
[#39]
While I never had nor will I ever have children, thank you vasectomy.

But if I had a teen age daughter.

What if she made a foolish decision one day to drive without a seat belt and was in a horrible accident that left her with a life changing injury...

Would I wish that there was some way to "undo" the consequences of this foolish decision.

Of course I would.

Now what if she made a foolish decision to have premarital sex and the condom breaks and she ends up pregnant.

Would I wish that there was someway to "undo"  the consequences of this foolish decision.

I am glad I will never have to make this decision.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
While I never had nor will I ever have children, thank you vasectomy.

But if I had a teen age daughter.

What if she made a foolish decision one day to drive without a seat belt and was in a horrible accident that left her with a life changing injury...

Would I wish that there was some way to "undo" the consequences of this foolish decision.

Of course I would.

Now what if she made a foolish decision to have premarital sex and the condom breaks and she ends up pregnant.

Would I wish that there was someway to "undo"  the consequences of this foolish decision.

I am glad I will never have to make this decision.
View Quote

Ah, see there's the language of the left talking. It's not an 'undo'. It's a termination. It's transferring those consequences away from yourself. It's transferring them to _________ instead of yourself. Besides, you say "foolish decision" as though there's never been a woman who has had the child and it wasn't a foolish decision for her. Does she get 'take-backsies' too?
No, of course not.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

ba·by
'babe/Submit
noun

View Quote

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/baby

a. A very young child; an infant.
b. An unborn child; a fetus.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, then. And just how do you figure that they enforce this edict?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:46:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Oh, then. And just how do you figure that they enforce this edict?
View Quote

I don't really give a damn, to be honest.  I'm not here to debate theology.  There is a whole forum for those kind of circle jerks.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 3:03:26 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

ba·by

'babe/Submit

noun

LOL arguing with dictionary definitions a discussion of this depth and scope is hilarious.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
LOL arguing with dictionary definitions a discussion of this depth and scope is hilarious.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ba·by
'babe/Submit
noun

In real life I have never heard a pregnant woman, feminist or not, call it anything other than a baby residing in her womb. "I can feel the baby kicking". I guess they are babies when they are good and wanted and therefore allowed to be born, they are fetuses when they are parasitic and unwanted and need to be snipped up and hoovered out.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#46]
I wish more people would get abortions. Especially stupid people.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
In real life I have never heard a pregnant woman, feminist or not, call it anything other than a baby residing in her womb. "I can feel the baby kicking". I guess they are babies when they are good and wanted and therefore allowed to be born, they are fetuses when they are parasitic and unwanted and need to be snipped up and hoovered out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You say that like you don't believe the English language has a lot of context and semantics?  What's wrong with applying one term to one thing, and another term to the same thing in a different context?

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Many people support abortions out of ignorance - claiming it's not a baby; claiming it's not human.  When they learn the truth, their opinion may change.

I don't know if those in this thread spreading these falsehoods are doing so out of ignorance or malice, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You say that like you don't believe the English language has a lot of context and semantics?  What's wrong with applying one term to one thing, and another term to the same thing in a different context?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was already brought up in this thread.

I believe that using terms such as fetus, zygote, and embryo make the abortion pill easier to swallow. Nothing wrong with that, per se, just that it's indicative of something else.

Zygotes, fetuses, and embryos aren't in anyone's Monkeysphere.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
as a man, few people would ever question me if I said "my body is my dominion, my actions without may be restricted by law but within my own skin no law may reach me"

it is my birthright as an individual (consider the term birthright - implying that no rights are conferred until birth...)

I hesitate to say I support abortion, but I oppose laws against it because I can imagine feeling the exact same way about my body being my absolute property if I had been born a woman
View All Quotes
Quoted:
as a man, few people would ever question me if I said "my body is my dominion, my actions without may be restricted by law but within my own skin no law may reach me"

it is my birthright as an individual (consider the term birthright - implying that no rights are conferred until birth...)

I hesitate to say I support abortion, but I oppose laws against it because I can imagine feeling the exact same way about my body being my absolute property if I had been born a woman

A man can freely say such things because I man will never have the privilege of bearing a new human being within their own body.

And with that tremendous privilege comes a tremendous responsibility.

Quoted:
ok I'll indulge you - we can call them human non-persons

it doesn't change my stance

Of course they are non-persons.  Personhood is a legal state and the law, in its nearly infinite folly, has ruled that they can be murdered for convenience but to murder the mother when she's not willing to murder her own unborn offspring is a crime.  
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top