Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Got the new e3d v6's in. and I have to say WOW they are nice and well worth the extra $$. Almost have the spacing between hot ends dialed in and uploaded to firmware. Now running a RUMBA board and I've trashed my Ramps. If I get lucky I might get to printing in Carbon Fiber this weekend.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got the new e3d v6's in. and I have to say WOW they are nice and well worth the extra $$. Almost have the spacing between hot ends dialed in and uploaded to firmware. Now running a RUMBA board and I've trashed my Ramps. If I get lucky I might get to printing in Carbon Fiber this weekend.
View Quote

Very cool!!!!!

Thought I would leave this here
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1756426_State_Department_Wants_To_Expand_ITAR_to_3D_Files_and_Software.html
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Just saw a cool collection on Thingiverse - reloading.

It looks like the guy has a Dillon 550, and is making accessories and such for it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 11:05:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 11:13:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Interesting.  I've printed lowers before, but with those drawings it would be dead easy to make it printable. All those flat pieces would be a very easy print.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not printed, but neat, nevertheless.

Bolt-Together AR Lower

Downloadable PDF at the link.

Best,
JBR

Interesting.  I've printed lowers before, but with those drawings it would be dead easy to make it printable. All those flat pieces would be a very easy print.

lol, yep. Figured as much. Someone did it. link here
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:03:58 PM EDT
[#6]

AND THIS

Have my intrest
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Where do you guys buy ABS filament from?

I bought some ebayy cheapo filament it it is not working out. It leaves gaps between layers because after retraction it takes a second or so to extrude again, i think it is very viscous. I bumped the extruder temp to 255c, no luck.I played around with the retraction setting, went all the way down to 1mm at 30 mm/s retraction, and this made the gaps less frequent. I ended up turning retraction off and it eliminated the gaps between layers.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:28:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Where do you guys buy ABS filament from?

I bought some ebayy cheapo filament it it is not working out. It leaves gaps between layers because after retraction it takes a second or so to extrude again, i think it is very viscous. I bumped the extruder temp to 255c, no luck.I played around with the retraction setting, went all the way down to 1mm at 30 mm/s retraction, and this made the gaps less frequent. I ended up turning retraction off and it eliminated the gaps between layers.
View Quote

I use xyz filament from amazon here link
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:37:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Cool

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:58:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So much for MIM......
View Quote

Even Mimber has used plastic MSH since forever.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top