BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 57
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 11:56:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hate the instant replay. Bad calls are part of the game.

Baseball is a perfect sport. People need to quit fucking with it, especially if your bright idea is to "modernize" it. It been fine for over a century the way it is.
View Quote

Nope. I hope computers and radar replace the Ump. The purest way to play baseball is a CORRECTLY called game. Umps should not have any factor on the game itself.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 11:59:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Nope. I hope computers and radar replace the Ump. The purest way to play baseball is a CORRECTLY called game. Umps should not have any factor on the game itself.
View Quote

Nope. 

Ive thought about putting chips in cleats and the first base bag for calls. We have the tech. 

But in the end, as long as there's umps their call is the call. 

The game has has been fine for over a century. Don't fuck with it. It works.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:01:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nope. 

Ive thought about putting chips in cleats and the first base bag for calls. 

But in the end, as long as there's umps their call is the call. 
View Quote

How many times do we see Umps magically expanding and shrinking strike zones?

Curt Shilling even said he could pitch certain ways when he knew the Ump and the batter didn't like each other
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:02:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

How many times do we see Umps magically expanding and shrinking strike zones?
View Quote

Dont know. Don't care.  

I stand firm in bad calls are part of the game. 

ETA: caught you before your edit as you did mine. I like Curt. On and off the field. What he did is called smart strategy. And that's why baseball is chess not checkers. 
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:05:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Umps are part of the game and always should be.

I'm not a fan of replay reviews, at all.

Go with the call unless they confer and change it on the field.

Baseball doesn't need tech to "get it right". It's the perfect game and it's simple (mostly).
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:21:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hate the instant replay. Bad calls are part of the game.

Baseball is a perfect sport. People need to quit fucking with it, especially if your bright idea is to "modernize" it. It been fine for over a century the way it is.
View Quote

Instant replay was a necessary improvement. 

The pace of play rule changes and the safety rule changes are completely unnecessary and they are truly distorting the game. The collision rule and the slide rule are abominations. The instant walk is also an abomination. These things are what take away the beauty of the game. 
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:26:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Instant replay was a necessary improvement. 

The pace of play rule changes and the safety rule changes are completely unnecessary and they are truly distorting the game. The collision rule and the slide rule are abominations. The instant walk is also an abomination. These things are what take away the beauty of the game. 
View Quote
All shit talk aside that we have Steve, I'm surprised by this. Believe it or not I really respect your opinion on baseball. 

IMO I hate the replay and fully understand the "Buster Posey" rule. All else I agree 100%
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:35:26 AM EDT
[#8]
A gross example I see as abusing the "spirit" of the replay/game is stealing second. 

Too many times I've seen the runner not touch the bag for a split second and get called out. The naked eye would see a perfect execution of a slide. But super slow mo shows otherwise. It's a cheat to say Ah-ha! See? He wasn't touching for 1/100th of a second. He's out!

IMO I don't think that's what the replay was intended for, but see it "abused" time and time again. 
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:48:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All shit talk aside that we have Steve, I'm surprised by this. Believe it or not I really respect your opinion on baseball. 

IMO I hate the reply and fully understand the Buster Posey rule. All else I agree 100%
View Quote

The Posey rule is bullshit. I played catcher from the ages of 8 -18 so I'm biased towards catchers and I hate that rule.

Part of the job is protecting the plate. It's YOUR plate and if you can't protect it then move on to left fucking field. If you aren't aware of what's coming then become a fucking DH.

You can either take the hits or not. I tended to deliver them and runners learned not to try me. They could try to slide and be blocked or take a hit. If there was no play I stood aside. But if there is a play it's my plate.

Just another small pussification of the game.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 1:49:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A gross example I see as abusing the "spirit" of the replay/game is stealing second. 

Too many times I've seen the runner not touch the bag for a split second and get called out. The naked eye would see a perfect execution of a slide. But super slow mo shows otherwise. It's a cheat to say Ah-ha! See? He wasn't touching for 1/100th of a second. He's out!

IMO I don't think that's what the replay was intended for, but see it "abused" time and time again. 
View Quote

That is a very valid complaint towards the unintended consequences of instant replay. 
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 1:54:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No Toronto this year? Interesting. 

Of course I'm biased but I'm not seeing anyone as strong as CLE this year. They're gonna be bigger and better than last. Although last year they had the element of surprise. That'll be gone this year. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a lot of strong lineups in the AL this year. Boston is going to be tough, Seattle is going to be tough, New York is going to be tough, Baltimore always hits a lot of home runs, Jef Banister works miracles in Texas. 

I think it's easier to count the teams who are out of it; Chicago, Minnesota, Oakland, Anaheim of Los Angeles (or vice versa, whatever), Tampa Bay and I think Toronto and KC are going to be around .500, not out of it, but not in it. Boston, New York, Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, Texas, Houston and Seattle are the teams that are going to be fighting for the playoffs. 

NL, I am going to say that Chicago isn't going to win another World Series. I think that Colorado (no one can pitch in Colorado), Cincinnati, San Diego, Arizona, Miami, Philadelphia and Milwaukee are out with St. Louis, Atlanta and Pittsburgh on the cusp. Washington, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco are going to be the playoff teams. I know, I'm going out on a limb here, but that's how I see it.  

No Toronto this year? Interesting. 

Of course I'm biased but I'm not seeing anyone as strong as CLE this year. They're gonna be bigger and better than last. Although last year they had the element of surprise. That'll be gone this year. 

On paper, Boston is as stacked at Cleveland, actually probably more so with Sale, Price and Porcello. That said, On Paper is meaningless once once the regular season starts. The Indians lost Napoli and Rajai Davis. I think these are much bigger losses than you might expect. Also, pitchers have a tendency to start going down hill once they start suffering injuries, and Cleveland had a ton of pitcher injuries last season. 

I never bet on baseball, and there is a very good reason why; you never know what is going to happen. 
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The Posey rule is bullshit. I played catcher from the ages of 8 -18 so I'm biased towards catchers and I hate that rule.

Part of the job is protecting the plate. It's YOUR plate and if you can't protect it then move on to left fucking field. If you aren't aware of what's coming then become a fucking DH.

You can either take the hits or not. I tended to deliver them and runners learned not to try me. They could try to slide and be blocked or take a hit. If there was no play I stood aside. But if there is a play it's my plate.

Just another small pussification of the game.
View Quote

Allow me to clarify. I said I understand the Posey rule. I don't have strong feelings for or against like I do the IR. 

I played 2nd growing and SS at the end. I hated short but I understood the strategy in trying to shoe horn me into the position because I'm a lefty. 

Anyways, guys trying to slide into me to breakup a play at first was part of the game. If a dude tried to cleat me hard, and some did, they were a prick. As an individual though. I never once blamed the game or wanted a rule change. If I had a problem with it my sissy ass should be out in left instead, but I wanted the action. I presume like you did at home. 

So I think we have more in common than not on the Posey rule. 
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I just figured out I'll be off from work on opening day. I'll be able to watch everything.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 4:06:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Can anyone give me a better platoon of six batters that can equal or outperform what the Astros are set up to do this year. I don't think you can.

Not the batting order but it should be close and these are definitely the top batters for the Astros :

1. George Springer
2. Alex Bregman
3. Jose Altuve
4. Carlos Correa
5. Yulieski Gurriel
6. Carlos Beltran

The biggest question mark is where will Beltran bat. He could be a cleanup hitter but then that bumps Correa. Last year when Hinch made the switch to put Springer at lead off and Altuve in the three hole, the runs started coming in.

Looking through the other teams rosters I can only come up with two other teams that could possibly have two separate "Top of the order" group of hitters. That would be the Rockies and maybe the Cubs.

The Rockies are stacked at hitting and make a good case to have a better platoon of hitters with Nolan Arenado, Carlos Gonzalez, Charlie Blackmon, Ian Desmond, Trevor Story and DJ LeMahieu.

I'm going to call it right now, League leaders for runs scored will be the Stros and the Rockies.

That is all
View Quote

Schwarber
Bryant
Rizzo
Baez
Zobrist
Contreras

Nuff said.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 4:30:16 PM EDT
[#15]
2017 Yankees:

Judge (or Williams, or Frazier, or Austin)
Sanchez (it will be interesting to see if he can pick up where he left off last season)
Castro (rumored on the trading block)
Ellsbury (not expecting much from him)
Bird (rookie, can he make opening day rooster?)
Gregorous (had a good year last season)
Gardner (not expecting much from him)
Holiday (can he stay healthy as a DH? If so, oh boy!)
Carter (can he keep his strikes outs below 250 this season? And up his OBP?)

Should be good enough for 90 wins and a wild card, although playing in the AL East may prevent that (I have no doubt the WC team is coming out of the AL East).

Edit: to say I'll be happy if they win 85 games this year. Their strength of schedule this year is not as strong as past years, so that works in their favor. Their young players will have to have really good years for them to compete. In reality, I'd say the Yankees are looking at 2019 before they are considered a great team again. I'm afraid they are just average this year.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:57:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Omfg MLB is now looking into changing the cover of the ball
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

FFS this shit is getting old.  Change the marketing not the game.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Details?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Details?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Details?

They want a stickier surface without having to rub it up with mud so that the ball is whiter and so they can enforce the foreign substances rule. 
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 4:22:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They want a stickier surface without having to rub it up with mud so that the ball is whiter and so they can enforce the foreign substances rule. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Details?

what steve said, i had limited posting time..

this 'changing everything' crap is getting tiresome. it's kind of hard to speed up a game with no clock, if mlb wants a perception of faster games they shouldn't let espn act like every regular season yankee red sox game is life changing.

interesting note on speed of game: when the O's and white sox played during the riots in an empty stadium, the game was two hours and ten minutes long.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 4:36:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Sweet Jebus.

Gaylord Perry weeps.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 3:50:10 PM EDT
[#22]
MLB Network Top 100 Players Right Now:

100. Yu Darvish
99. Wilson Ramos
98. Salvador Perez
97. Yadier Molina
96. Cole Hamels
95. Rick Porcello - Former Tiger
94. Anthony Rendon
93. Carlos Santana
92. Lorenzo Cain
91. Adrian Gonzalez
90. Yasmani Grandal
89. Trevor Story
88. Troy Tulowitzki
87. Addison Russell
86. Carlos Martinez
85. Wade Davis
84. Justin Upton
83. Chris Davis
82. Dellin Betances
81. Mark Melancon
80. Gary Sanchez
79. Hanley Ramirez
78. Aaron Sanchez
77. Jose Quintana
76. Jason Kipnis
75. Carlos Carrasco
74. Michael Brantley
73. Jackie Bradley Jr
72. Kyle Schwarber
71. Khris Davis
70. Brandon Belt
69. Ben Zobrist
68. Masahiro Tanaka
67. Stephen Strasburg
66. Jose Abreu
65. Kenley Jansen
64. Zack Greinke
63. DJ LeMahieu
62. Dexter Fowler
61. Adam Eaton
60. Carlos Gonzalez
59. Kyle Hendricks
58. Matt Carpenter
57. Evan Longoria
56. Justin Turner
55. Dustin Pedroia
54. Andrew McCutchen
53. Jonathan Lucroy - ARFCOM Brother
52. Aroldis Chapman
51. JD Martinez
50. David Price - Former Tiger
49. Ian Kinsler
48. Jacob deGrom
47. Johnny Cueto
46. AJ Pollock
45. Trea Turner
44. Xander Bogaerts
43. Justin Verlander
42. Brandon Crawford
41. George Springer
40. Christian Yelich
39. Zach Britton
38. Andrew Miller - Former Tiger
37. Kyle Seager
36. Charlie Blackmon
35. Brian Dozier
34. Nelson Cruz
33. Starling Marte
32. Ryan Braun
31. Daniel Murphy
30. Chris Sale
29. Jon Lester
28. Jake Arrieta
27. Adrian Beltre
26. Edwin Encarnacion
25. Corey Kluber
24. Noah Syndergaard
23. Madison Bumgarner
22. Giancarlo Stanton
21. Yoenis Cespedes - Former Tiger
20. Carlos Correa
19. Francisco Lindor
18. Freddie Freeman
17. Buster Posey
16. Anthony Rizzo
15. Robinson Cano
14. Max Scherzer - Former Tiger
13. Paul Goldschmidt
12. Nolan Arenado
11. Corey Seager
10. Joey Votto
9. Bryce Harper
8. Mookie Betts
7. Manny Machado
6. Miguel Cabrera
5. Jose Altuve
4. Kris Bryant
3. Josh Donaldson
2. Clayton Kershaw
1. Mike Trout
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 2:02:40 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm going all in on the WBC. 

The anti-Trump fake news media has me so furious that I can't stand to even see these bastards' faces. Also, there are 18 Tigers playing in the WBC, so Tigers' Spring Training games are going to be pretty thin. 
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 2:12:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Got my tickets for opening day! Dugout seats on the third base line 10th row!

I might get a foul ball to the face!
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 2:20:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who do y'all have for opening day?

Nice seats, btw!

I can say for sure that the Rangers will win it all this year, because I want them to. So they will.

I would not be terribly disappointed if the Astros do it instead.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 2:29:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nice seats, btw!

I can say for sure that the Rangers will win it all this year, because I want them to. So they will.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice seats, btw!

Seattle, 7:10 pm start, which is odd. I didn't think anyone had their home opener at night. 

The Tigers get Boston at home after opening the season on the road, for the second straight year. One thing I miss about Detroit is Opening Day. It's cold as fuck, but it's truly a holiday. The whole city turns out. It's an event. I went one year at Tiger Stadium and it was snowing in the 7th inning. I never got tickets to Opening Day after Comerica Park opened. 
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 2:44:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Seattle, 7:10 pm start, which is odd. I didn't think anyone had their home opener at night. 

The Tigers get Boston at home after opening the season on the road, for the second straight year. One thing I miss about Detroit is Opening Day. It's cold as fuck, but it's truly a holiday. The whole city turns out. It's an event. I went one year at Tiger Stadium and it was snowing in the 7th inning. I never got tickets to Opening Day after Comerica Park opened. 
View Quote

Must be an ESPN or Fox game starting at that time. And yeah, that's weird for Opening Day. Those are supposed to be played daytime.

My Grampa took me to a Rangers Opening Day game when I was 9, at the old original Arlington Stadium. 1972, maybe it was '73. Against the A's and of course we lost. But it was a wonderful spectacle even in that shitty ballpark. Only Opening day I've been to.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 3:03:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Must be an ESPN or Fox game starting at that time. And yeah, that's weird for Opening Day. Those are supposed to be played daytime.

My Grampa took me to a Rangers Opening Day game when I was 9, at the old original Arlington Stadium. 1972, maybe it was '73. Against the A's and of course we lost. But it was a wonderful spectacle even in that shitty ballpark. Only Opening day I've been to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Astros rarely play day games at home, even on Saturday the start time is generally 6:10pm, a few times it will be 3:10pm. Sundays of course will start at 12pm unless it's the one night of the season they get the Sunday night game, and even that isn't always at home.

ETA: I think it is due to a small effort to play a game with the roof open after May and before September. The front office decided years ago that they will only open the roof if the temperature is below 82 degrees or something like that. They do it for fan comfort. I personally like the roof open no matter the temperature. It doesn't bother me to sit in 100 degree weather.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 3:22:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The Astros rarely play day games at home, even on Saturday the start time is generally 6:10pm, a few times it will be 3:10pm. Sundays of course will start at 12pm unless it's the one night of the season they get the Sunday night game, and even that isn't always at home.

ETA: I think it is due to a small effort to play a game with the roof open after May and before September. The front office decided years ago that they will only open the roof if the temperature is below 82 degrees or something like that. They do it for fan comfort. I personally like the roof open no matter the temperature. It doesn't bother me to sit in 100 degree weather.
View Quote

I believe it's some MLB rule about when the roofs of enclosed stadiums can be opened. I've been to a few games in Houston and would love to have had the roof open at a few of them. But no, it was like 88 degrees outside in May, can't have Texans exposed to that!
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 7:41:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Only nine Cubs on that list. Needs more.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 12:17:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Asian baseball is awesome!

I watched Israel vs. Chinese Taipei last night, and I have Cuba vs. Japan on in the background now. They have choreographed cheers, noise makers, trumpets and horns playing this standard asian sounding music, and they do it for the entire half inning that their team is at bat. The closest thing I have ever seen in the states is the tomahawk chop in Atlanta, and that is far, far less than what these people do. It's really something.

It's too bad we don't have more of that over here. I've gone to Rangers games and seen Rangers fans yell at other Rangers fans for cheering to much. Too many Americans have a stick up their ass.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I watched Israel vs. Chinese Taipei last night, and I have Cuba vs. Japan on in the background now. They have choreographed cheers, noise makers, trumpets and horns playing this standard asian sounding music, and they do it for the entire half inning that their team is at bat. The closest thing I have ever seen in the states is the tomahawk chop in Atlanta, and that is far, far less than what these people do. It's really something.

It's too bad we don't have more of that over here. I've gone to Rangers games and seen Rangers fans yell at other Rangers fans for cheering to much. Too many Americans have a stick up their ass.  
View Quote

Go to a Cowboys game and sit in the club seats and try to stand up for more than 10 seconds. Fucking security almost threw me out for standing during a third down because some fucker in a button down shirt and a tie sitting behind me was complaining. I love my Cowboys, but some of the people at those games need to remember that they are at a football game and not a fucking opera.

On a brighter note, I've never had a problem at an Astros game.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 2:27:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Adam Bubblegum Jones with the walk off for USA!!  
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 4:04:41 AM EDT
[#34]
The Japan vs China game was fun. Commissioner Manfred could learn that it's not a pitch clock that makes it fun.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 4:34:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Venezuela, considered the most stacked team going in with so many Tier 1 players, got mercy ruled by Puerto Rico. 11-0 in the 7th!

That team had King Felix, Miggy, Salvador Perez...so many, really, top All Stars, and they got bent over like they were the only sissy at an ass raping contest. 
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 11:02:00 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

The Bucs are at Fenway for 4/3 and have our home opener against the Braves on 4/7, which should be a Free Shirt Friday.

I think we have a pretty solid, if underwhelming, defense.

C: Cervelli
1B: Jaso (I'd put Bell in there though)
2B: Harrison
SS: Mercer
3B: Kung (still has his DUI in Korea to deal with) platooned with Freese
RF: McCutchen
CF: Marte
RF: Polanco

We have an acceptable Bullpen, but our starters are going to be our weak spot. We might break 81 wins, but we're in a tough division with both the Cubs and Cards. The only good thing is we're also in the same division with the Brewers and Reds. That's good for 20 wins right there.

Also, I've been watching the WBC and have really enjoyed it, even when a non-US team in playing. The DR team has just been a beast of a team. I'm watching the Ven.-US game and it's been a nail-biter to see if the US can get something going offensively tonight.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 11:57:43 PM EDT
[#37]
U-S-A!

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

I'd like Venezuela to get beat so we can get our players back in camp. 
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:02:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Bubblegum Jones crushes it!

And then Hosmer crushes it!
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:07:27 AM EDT
[#39]
John Jaso probably smells like a homeless guy.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:15:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure I saw Jaso washing windshields with a dirty squeegee outside of PNC Park a few weeks back.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:17:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
John Jaso probably smells like a homeless guy.
View Quote

Is he the guy who went full dreads and looked like a drug addict last year? 
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:19:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

They definitely are fun games to attend. I went to a few different stadiums in Tokyo and they have some pretty cool/unique traditions. At the Yakult Swallows games (Yes, I bought a shirt ) everyone was given a balloon with a whistle tip that you blew up. It's pretty cool when thousands of whistlers go off. 

What's even better is that you can bring your own beer into the games and they have girls serving beer with kegs on their backs. 

ETA: Go Cardinals!
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:27:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Braves are averaging 7 prospects in the top 100 out of all the scout and media publications.

Three more just outside the top 100.

The Braves will also have a ton of money to spend going into next offseason.

2018 is going to be bigly.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:27:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Is he the guy who went full dreads and looked like a drug addict last year? 
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:30:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Is the Green Tips and Steel Corz league a go this year?
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 2:25:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Bubblegum Jones crushes it!

And then Hosmer crushes it!
View Quote

Monica Adam Jones!!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#47]
An investigation concluded that Jose Fernandez was in fact the one behind the wheel of his boat crash while intoxicated on alcohol and cocaine. He was operating his boat at top speed in an area known to be extremely hazardous.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:15:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
An investigation concluded that Jose Fernandez was in fact the one behind the wheel of his boat crash while intoxicated on alcohol and cocaine. He was operating his boat at top speed in an area known to be extremely hazardous.
View Quote
Young, dumb and full of cum. 

I never got hopped up on coke and went racing my speedboat through the rocky area, but I cheated death a couple of times in my 20s. 
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:07:54 PM EDT
[#49]
I don't get to see many Tigers games so I have missed out on seeing Cabrera play, but I have been following the WBC and it is a pleasure watching him.  I would love to hear the shit he says to the guys on first.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 1:53:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Question:

Why does Puerto Rico have a team in the WBC?

Question:

The team for the Kingdom of the Netherlands is made up entirely of people from dutch territories in the West Indies.

Why are there no people on Team USA from American territories in the West Indies? 
Page / 57
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top