Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 427
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:29:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who could have predicted the media would turn on Trump like this?

http://www.redstate.com/uploads/2016/10/controversychart.jpg
View Quote

I was assured that he "owned the media" like the bitches he grabbed
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The 'we can still win this' false optimism in this thread makes me sad.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1922985_Just_spoke_to_someone_on_Trump_s_transition_team.html
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1922985_Just_spoke_to_someone_on_Trump_s_transition_team.html

Trump has literally won already, we are just waiting to vote.

Not just by a little either but bigly.

I made this realization several weeks ago.

Can't wait for the butthurt to flow, it's going to be glorious.

and when the realization kicks in that orangina is gonna lose, ITS RIGGGED! ITS A TRAVESTY!

no, you voted for a reality tv star and got trolled hard. deal w  it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the pendulum swings and trump is the scapegoat.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:34:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't be so modest; you are undeniably the best of all of them and provide the glue and mortar for them all.

You lead and they follow.

Seriously.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:37:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

I still think he will win.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Texas will remain Red
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Small enough for #Trumphands

Did I just hear this right on Fox?  Trump's taking tomorrow off to open a hotel in D.C.?  Much ground game, such strategy....
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:43:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Texas will remain Red
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Texas will remain Red

I know, but I think he will get the whole kit & caboodle
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:08:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:10:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll be volunteering Saturday. I'll be curious to see how many of you never trumpers really exist.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Did I just hear this right on Fox?  Trump's taking tomorrow off to open a hotel in D.C.?  Much ground game, such strategy....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's gonna be yuge.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Don't be so modest; you are undeniably the best of all of them and provide the glue and mortar for them all.

Seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously.

Yeah, totally.

Some random Canadian in Canaduh is organizing the entire #Never/AntiTrump movement.

I just so happened to get on the AntiTrump Train early because it became plainly obvious to me that he couldn't win; and I've LITERALLY been wrong about nearly every prediction I've made so far about 2016.

I didn't think Trump was serious about running when he announced -- he was.

I didn't think Trump would release any financial statements to run -- he has.

I didn't think Trump would win a single state -- he did.

I thought Trump would drop out before Walker -- he didn't.

I didn't think Trump would take the 'bible belt' states -- he did.

I thought Trump would drop out before Paul, Jindal and Rubio -- he didn't.

I thought that Trump would go down in flames after the whole 'Ted Cruz had 7 affairs / JFK assassination' nonsense -- he didn't.

I thought Trump would drop out before Cruz -- he didn't.

I thought there would be violence at both conventions -- there wasn't (really).

I thought Trump wouldn't win the nomination -- he did.

I thought Trump would fake a 'health emergency' if his poll numbers were disastrous -- he hasn't.

I've been wrong about everything so far.  Why would anybody listen to me?  

I still don't think he's going to win the election, but given my track record you'd probably be a pretty smart man to bet against me because it's obvious that I haven't had a fucking clue up to this point.

All Trump has to do to completely and entirely discredit me is win the general election.  

And I honestly hope he does!  I'd rather see him as President than Killary, even though you don't believe any of us when we say that.  

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#13]
[
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:45:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Wow, that is a Yuuuge rally!!

Who are they?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:53:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Who are they?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Who are they?

Landslide election! 49 states! Look at those crowds!

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Yeah, totally.

Some random Canadian in Canaduh is organizing the entire #Never/AntiTrump movement.

I just so happened to get on the AntiTrump Train early because it became plainly obvious to me that he couldn't win; and I've LITERALLY been wrong about nearly every prediction I've made so far about 2016.

I thought that Trump would go down in flames after the whole 'Ted Cruz had 7 affairs / JFK assassination' nonsense -- he didn't.

I thought Trump would fake a 'health emergency' if his poll numbers were disastrous -- he hasn't.

I still don't think he's going to win the election, but given my track record you'd probably be a pretty smart man to bet against me because it's obvious that I haven't had a fucking clue up to this point.

All Trump has to do to completely and entirely discredit me is win the general election.  

And I honestly hope he does!  I'd rather see him as President than Killary, even though you don't believe any of us when we say that.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously.

Yeah, totally.

Might have something to do with the incessant posting in a thread called #nevertrump.

So help me understand a perspective from Canada. Would Trump be a better or worse option than say a guy like Justin Trudeau?

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:09:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who could have predicted the media would turn on Trump like this?

http://www.redstate.com/uploads/2016/10/controversychart.jpg
We've known for months that Clinton's plan was to keep a low profile and Trump's plan was to suck up all the airtime even it was bad news.  The media didn't turn on him so much as each mostly got what they wanted only one is smarter and less incompetent than the other.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:29:54 PM EDT
[#19]
http://cookpolitical.com/story/10113

Senate Democrats Poised to Pick Up 5-7 Seats

Senate Republicans had been doing a pretty solid job of maintaining their distance from GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump by running their own campaign that focused largely on more local issues or those issues that motivate their base. The strategy was working fine and it looked as if Republicans would be able to keep their losses low. That is until October 7 when The Washington Post reported on the existence of the Access Hollywood tape in which Trump described sexually assaulting women. Then things started to unravel, albeit slowly.

Assuming that Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton wins the White House, the party needs four seats to tie the chamber, leaving the Vice President as the tie breaking vote. For much of the cycle, we have expected Democrats to score a net gain of between four and six seats. Since the release of the Access Hollywood tape, Senate Republicans have seen their fortunes dip, particularly in states like Florida, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada and Pennsylvania where Clinton has established a lead. In fact, of the Senate seats in the Toss Up column, Trump only leads in Indiana and Missouri where both Republicans are running a few points behind him.

Early voting is underway in 27 states, so Republicans don’t really have much time to turn things around, and Trump won’t be any help, especially his campaign doesn’t really have a ground game to speak of. The GOP’s only hope is to start running a checks-and-balances message, or more blatantly, a don’t-give-Clinton-a-blank-check message to motivate their base, particularly what one strategist called “casual Republicans,” to the polls. We are starting to see that message in some red and purple states as candidates work to tie Democratic candidate to Clinton.
View Quote

Solid work.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are they?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/ElectoralCollege1984.svg/349px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

How could that be?

Such rally

Much Populism
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:50:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Solid work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Senate Republicans had been doing a pretty solid job of maintaining their distance from GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump by running their own campaign that focused largely on more local issues or those issues that motivate their base. The strategy was working fine and it looked as if Republicans would be able to keep their losses low. That is until October 7 when The Washington Post reported on the existence of the Access Hollywood tape in which Trump described sexually assaulting women. Then things started to unravel, albeit slowly.

Assuming that Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton wins the White House, the party needs four seats to tie the chamber, leaving the Vice President as the tie breaking vote. For much of the cycle, we have expected Democrats to score a net gain of between four and six seats. Since the release of the Access Hollywood tape, Senate Republicans have seen their fortunes dip, particularly in states like Florida, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada and Pennsylvania where Clinton has established a lead. In fact, of the Senate seats in the Toss Up column, Trump only leads in Indiana and Missouri where both Republicans are running a few points behind him.

Early voting is underway in 27 states, so Republicans don’t really have much time to turn things around, and Trump won’t be any help, especially his campaign doesn’t really have a ground game to speak of. The GOP’s only hope is to start running a checks-and-balances message, or more blatantly, a don’t-give-Clinton-a-blank-check message to motivate their base, particularly what one strategist called "casual Republicans,” to the polls. We are starting to see that message in some red and purple states as candidates work to tie Democratic candidate to Clinton.

Solid work.

Your thanks would be most appropriately delivered to the establishment GOP.

Without their resounding failures there would be no Trump....or any of the rest of this mess.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:52:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

How could that be?

Such rally

Much Populism
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are they?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/ElectoralCollege1984.svg/349px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

How could that be?

Such rally

Much Populism

Yeah but how many -yard signs- did Mondale put out?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Without their resounding failures there would be no Trump....or any of the rest of this mess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Early voting is underway in 27 states, so Republicans don’t really have much time to turn things around, and Trump won’t be any help, especially his campaign doesn’t really have a ground game to speak of. The GOP’s only hope is to start running a checks-and-balances message, or more blatantly, a don’t-give-Clinton-a-blank-check message to motivate their base, particularly what one strategist called "casual Republicans,” to the polls. We are starting to see that message in some red and purple states as candidates work to tie Democratic candidate to Clinton.

Solid work.

I mostly blame them for not kicking him out at the Convention.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Solid work.

Then you would have lost for sure
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Solid work.

This. If they would have done the job we sent them to do, Trump would be home by now.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:11:51 PM EDT
[#26]

The really sad part of this, is the fact that if we'd nominated anyone but Trump, Hillary wouldn't go down in history as the first female president of the United States..  She's going to have her face on a coin someday because we nominated the only person she could beat.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:16:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Solid work.

The race has been lost since May 3rd.

Anyone would have a better chance at winning that Trump.

They should have installed Scott Walker and won this fucking thing.

Instead we get President Hillary and a Dem Senate.

Awesome.

Fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Solid work.

And if that's your most potent criticism of the establishment GOP, you're little more than a party sheep who has no understanding of the origins of all of this nor any real understanding of cause and effect.

Thinking is hard.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Awesome.

Fucking awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome.

Fucking awesome.

I don't believe that in the slightest
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

And if that's your most potent criticism of the establishment GOP, you're little more than a party sheep who has no understanding of the origins of all of this nor any real understanding of cause and effect.

Thinking is hard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Solid work.

Thinking is hard.

We're gonna build a wall!

Mexico is gonna pay for it!

Yeah, thinking is hard.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:32:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Solid work.

They don't understand that they really believe one of the other candidates could beat her. You can point to whatever polls the MSM is feeding you but I guarantee Trump is going to get people who normally don't vote off the couch November 8th. It's amazing you guys are STILL bitching two weeks before the election. Newsflash! Either Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton will be the next President. If you vote for anyone else you are wasting your time. If you liked another candidate so much you should have volunteered or contributed to their campaign over a year ago but you didn't. Trump is our last stand against the corruption and status quo.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:34:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Solid work.

The GOP made Trump a bad campaigner?

Regardless of WHY Trump managed to get the Nomination, only HE is to blame for HIS terrible decisions.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The really sad part of this, is the fact that if we'd nominated anyone but Trump, Hillary wouldn't go down in history as the first female president of the United States..  She's going to have her face on a coin someday because we nominated the only person she could beat.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Bullshit. If any of those guys won I would have voted for them to but they didn't. They lost miserably to a man who received more votes than any other Republican candidate in history. Thanks for doing your part for the Clinton campaign. I'll stick to voting and supporting a winner.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#35]
A bad campaigner LOL. I don't recall any Republican candidate who could fill a stadium night in and night out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:39:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Bullshit. If any of those guys won I would have voted for them to but they didn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit. If any of those guys won I would have voted for them to but they didn't.
So it doesn't matter who the candidate is?
They lost miserably to a man who received more votes than any other Republican candidate in history.
He received a smaller percentage of the Republican votes, too.
Thanks for doing your part for the Clinton campaign. I'll stick to voting and supporting a winner.

And I want the NY Giants to win the Super Bowl.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:40:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
A bad campaigner LOL. I don't recall any Republican candidate who could fill a stadium night in and night out.
View Quote

Or stand up to the media and democraps
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bernie Sanders filled arenas.  So did Mondale.

Thousands of True Believers in a stadium does not equate to millions of votes in a State.

How do you people not know this?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:42:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will that trump the utter lack of a ground game, or failing poll numbers in key states?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:44:29 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Bullshit. If any of those guys won I would have voted for them to but they didn't. They lost miserably to a man who received more votes than any other Republican candidate in history. Thanks for doing your part for the Clinton campaign. I'll stick to voting and supporting a winner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you're looking in the wrong direction when it comes to doing their part for the Clinton campaign.

Hillary and the DNC were praying for people like you....and you delivered
According to an
email from Marissa Astor, Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook’s
assistant, to Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, the campaign knew
Trump was going to run, and pushed his legitimacy as a candidate.
WikiLeaks’ release shows that it was seen as in Clinton’s best interest
to run against Trump in the general election. The memo, sent to the
Democratic National Committee (DNC) also reveals the DNC and Clinton
campaign were strategizing on behalf of their candidate at the very
beginning of the primaries
. "We think our goals mirror those of the DNC,” stated the memo, attached to the email under the title "muddying the waters.”

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:44:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:51:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Will that trump the utter lack of a ground game, or failing poll numbers in key states?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think so, the whole country is pissed at somebody.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#44]

1. Of course it matters. Rubio? Fail Cruz? FAIL Kasich? Moron Jeb! Moron of Epic proportions and brother who left office with the country in bad shape.

2. You don't think he would have received more votes if there weren't SEVENTEEN other candidates he had to campaign against? Come on dude you're a smart guy. Once it got down to the final few he was winning with greater than 50% of the vote. Not one prediction the MSM made came to fruition. They have been stunned the entire time and are now in fill panic. I'm from PA which should be a show in for Clinton but it's not. We never see Presidential campaign TV ads this late in the game because it's normally over by now. As I'm writing this there is an Ivanka ad on. Clinton is still spending big money here and making campaign stops. Why? CNN told is it's over.

3. Can't stand the Giants as an Eagles fan but I'm glad you brought that up. Wasn't it your NY football Giants that squeezed into the playoffs as Heavy underdogs? Didn't they have to play every playoff game on the road to get to the Super Bowl? And when they did get there who was in their way? The most scandal ridden team in sports who were heavy favorites. How did that work out? I'm not trying to tie footbridge US politics but I am trying to illustrate that the underdog does win. If the Giants listened to ESPN the week before the Super Bowl and believed every writer in the country they wouldn't have suited up for the game. GET OUT AND VOTE. Regardless of how flawed you think he is we both know he is not that nasty woman.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FWIW I'm going to help with the ground game this weekend in Pennsylvania. I talked with the campaign director in my area this afternoon.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

1. Of course it matters. Rubio? Fail Cruz? FAIL Kasich? Moron Jeb! Moron of Epic proportions and brother who left office with the country in bad shape.

2. You don't think he would have received more votes if there weren't SEVENTEEN other candidates he had to campaign against? Come on dude you're a smart guy. Once it got down to the final few he was winning with greater than 50% of the vote. Not one prediction the MSM made came to fruition. They have been stunned the entire time and are now in fill panic. I'm from PA which should be a show in for Clinton but it's not. We never see Presidential campaign TV ads this late in the game because it's normally over by now. As I'm writing this there is an Ivanka ad on. Clinton is still spending big money here and making campaign stops. Why? CNN told is it's over.

3. Can't stand the Giants as an Eagles fan but I'm glad you brought that up. Wasn't it your NY football Giants that squeezed into the playoffs as Heavy underdogs? Didn't they have to play every playoff game on the road to get to the Super Bowl? And when they did get there who was in their way? The most scandal ridden team in sports who were heavy favorites. How did that work out? I'm not trying to tie footbridge US politics but I am trying to illustrate that the underdog does win. If the Giants listened to ESPN the week before the Super Bowl and believed every writer in the country they wouldn't have suited up for the game. GET OUT AND VOTE. Regardless of how flawed you think he is we both know he is not that nasty woman.

View Quote

Dont you guys read any other posts?

He would not have received any more votes if there werent 17 candidates.  

Five of the candidates dropped out before a single vote was cast.  No votes for Trump.

Seven more dropped out only getting 2% of the votes....combined.  Now, considering who those candidates were, how many do you honestly think would have gone to Trump?

That leaves 98% of the votes between 5 candidates.  That is an average field of candidates to choose from.  

So, No.  In this case, the number of candidates had jack shit to do with the fact that more than half of all voters voted for someone other than Trump

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump wasn't regularly getting 50% of the vote until he hit a bunch of liberal states and his opponents all dropped out. He was getting roughly mid 30% of the vote when he actually had opposition.

Podesta/Clinton was more concerned about Rubio or Cruz. Trumpkins handed them exactly who they wanted. A loud obnoxious moron with a ton of baggage attached.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Trump wasn't regularly getting 50% of the vote until he hit a bunch of liberal states and his opponents all dropped out. He was getting roughly mid 30% of the vote when he actually had opposition.

Podesta/Clinton was more concerned about Rubio or Cruz. Trumpkins handed them exactly who they wanted. A loud obnoxious moron with a ton of baggage attached.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who won't spend any of his "billions" and doesn't believe in data operations or ground game.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:10:15 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

From Iowa (February 1) through Wisconsin (April 5), there were 38 states that had primaries and Trump never got 50% in any of them

The New York primary was on April 19th when he got 59%.  The states that followed included CT, DE, MD, WA, CA, NJ, etc....

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:10:57 PM EDT
[#50]
http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/25/breitbart-reporter-proud-working-shady-democrat-operative-expose-rubio/

If Boyle is to be believed here (and I have no reason to disbelieve him), this post firmly rebuts any claim that Breitbart “coordinated” with Black in the sense of telling him where to go or what to do.

But that was never the allegation. It’s certainly not my complaint.

The essence of my complaint is that Breitbart.com worked with a dark hat Democrat operative to sympathetically publicize that operative’s attacks on Trump rivals like Marco Rubio during the primary. And Boyle admits that in this post. He’s not hiding it. He’s proud of it.

In “defending” themselves, Breitbart has given away the game.
View Quote
Page / 427
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top