Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/25/2016 12:07:56 PM EDT
Trumps internal polling shows he is behind by 5, please get out and vote. The guy I spoke to obviously can't speak for Trump himself, but he (the guy on the transition team) is worried.

PLEASE VOTE, DON'T STAY HOME, WE CAN DEFEAT THE WITCH.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:09:43 PM EDT
[#2]
RCP avg also shows 5 pts behind.

Did he talk about electoral college?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:10:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
This made me laugh.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:12:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

No. He is in involved in the top of the healthcare area of the team, he was told this information by the political side of the transition team. He did not mention a date on this info either but I can imagine it is very recent given he is on the team. This guy is a good man, I trust him completely.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:18:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No. He is in involved in the top of the healthcare area of the team, he was told this information by the political side of the transition team. He did not mention a date on this info either but I can imagine it is very recent given he is on the team. This guy is a good man, I trust him completely.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, GD will assure us he's a Hillary shill.

ETA: As are you.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I bet your "buddy" will really appreciate you leaking internal polling data.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:26:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Trumps internal polling shows he is behind by 5, please get out and vote. The guy I spoke to obviously can't speak for Trump himself, but he (the guy on the transition team) is worried.

View Quote

If he is sharing it outside the internal team then he is a rat bitch, and Trump needs to ferret this person out and kill them off.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I just spoke to my friend on Trump's transition team, and he said your friend is wrong.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:30:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If he is sharing it outside the internal team then he is a rat bitch, and Trump needs to ferret this person out and kill them off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

with a gunshot tot eh back of the head as head kneels in the streeT
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:30:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he is even telling the truth.

So far voting in FL and AZ say he is probably in the lead.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This person has no reason to lie.

For those who are going to cry about a "leak" that's fine if it were vastly different that RCP or classified info but get real. But its the same as public numbers, which leads me to believe at least some national polls are correct.

It was not shared with me in confidence, there were others around the conversation.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Voting is not enough. you have to be attacking Hillary on YOUR social media as well.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Trump has literally won already, we are just waiting to vote.

Not just by a little either but bigly.

I made this realization several weeks ago.

Can't wait for the butthurt to flow, it's going to be glorious.

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Voting is not enough. you have to be attacking Hillary on YOUR social media as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS RIGHT HERE!

I plan on making it my job in the days leading up to the election of passing along the truth about FHRC.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:49:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

For those who are going to cry about a "leak" that's fine if it were vastly different that RCP or classified info but get real. But its the same as public numbers, which leads me to believe at least some national polls are correct.

It was not shared with me in confidence, there were others around the conversation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was this just for CT?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:00:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Everyone needs to remember the Brexit. Farage thought he had lost based on polling before the final results were in.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Up or down, don't care. Still voting tomorrow, still trashing Hillary and mocking her supporters wherever I find them.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Everyone needs to remember the Brexit. Farage thought he had lost based on polling before the final results were in.
View Quote

How far off was Brexit polling?

I believe 4% was how far off Brexit was, FWIW, that map stays the same through a 6% change in favor of Trump.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:05:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

And your have a connection to his team how again?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Down by 5 where?

Connecticut?  I'm OK with that.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:07:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I used 4% to build my maps in this thread; http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1922576_Trumps_path_s__to_win_.html

I believe 4% was how far off Brexit was, FWIW, that map stays the same through a 6% change in favor of Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used 4% to build my maps in this thread; http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1922576_Trumps_path_s__to_win_.html

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#23]
If that is strictly an insider poll of CT, then I am happy with those numbers.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#24]
In before
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The final yougov poll was 4% off, so that sounds right.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I just spoke to my friend on Trump's transition team, and he said your friend is wrong.
View Quote

+1

Internal polling shows Trump is neck and neck with Hillary.  Anyone here who decides to stay home is basically handing the election to Hillary.

This election is ours to lose.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Was this just for CT?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was this just for CT?

National from what I understood.

Everyone believe what they want, I believe this guy. Just get out and vote.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The same numbers that have been oversampled and questionable?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#29]
This could be a close one, guys. EVERYONE needs to vote.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:30:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take it for what you will. All I am sharing is what I was told by an insider. Believe what you want.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just listened to the voice in my head and Trump will win it.

My vote has not been cast yet but it will soon.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:33:14 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm calling BS. The polls are being oversampled in almost every case I've looked at. So... she's leading in North Carolina by 3%. Dems are getting over sampled by 4%.

The network polls are the worst but I've seen it in almost every poll I've looked at.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I'm calling BS. The polls are being oversampled in almost every case I've looked at. So... she's leading in North Carolina by 3%. Dems are getting over sampled by 4%.

The network polls are the worst but I've seen it in almost every poll I've looked at.
View Quote
How far off is the average oversample?

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:47:35 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Take it for what you will. All I am sharing is what I was told by an insider. Believe what you want.

View Quote

Well I don't believe

1. Polls that have been PROVEN to be oversampled to one side

2. A random guy on the internet claiming to have info from someone who heard it from someone else.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

+1

Internal polling shows Trump is neck and neck with Hillary.  Anyone here who decides to stay home is basically handing the election to Hillary.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Not when you are in a state that doesn't matter  I'm not staying home but every time I vote I feel as though I am wasting my time.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:54:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen 19-25-ish%.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:59:17 PM EDT
[#37]
I am doing my part.  Will drag 3 voters to election day to vote for Trump.  Unfortunately it will not matter in communist occupied Illinois.  I'm so distrustful that I will not even vote early.  Gives the crooked machine more time to erase my vote.  The corrupt politicians need to be tarred and feathered.  In 2016 America this shouldn't even be a concern.

You guys in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, and NC, can be the heroes.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#38]
It isn't just the extra number of Dems in the polls, it is the stupid high turnout for Dems they are expecting.  Hillary is not going to get Obama numbers.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:23:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It isn't just the extra number of Dems in the polls, it is the stupid high turnout for Dems they are expecting.  Hillary is not going to get Obama numbers.
View Quote

Obama didn't even get Obama numbers in 2012.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

This made me laugh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This made me laugh.

Cool story bro
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

What do you mean by over sampled?  Where do you find information on the different sampling strategies?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:32:01 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

National from what I understood.

View Quote

National polling is useless data, it comes down to states and the electoral college.  Remember how Al Gore won the popular vote nationally?

If your friend said Trump is:

Behind in Florida by 5, behind in Georgia by 3, and behind in Ohio by 6 then that would be data we can use.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What do you mean by over sampled?  Where do you find information on the different sampling strategies?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

look at the breakdown of the polls, do some math, profit.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:34:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Methodology"
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:42:17 PM EDT
[#45]
How concerned are you OP? What are your favorite toppings on We The Pizza pies? Low energy trolling...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:47:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Sorry but Trump Landslide 2016.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:47:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

"Methodology"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Methodology"

Methodology means the study of methods.  

I seek information on the different sampling strategies used by the different polls.  GD seems to know all about these, I just want to read the information published by the pools
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your suggestion would do nothing to answer my question
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:52:14 PM EDT
[#49]
So your "friend" was told something by some other guy who may or may not have any clue what's going on?

Ok then.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This ABC News poll was conducted by landline and cellular telephone Oct. 20 to 23, 2016, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 1,155 likely voters. Results have a margin of sampling error of 3 points, including the design effect. Partisan divisions are 36-27-31 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents.

Here is another one.

http://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/rpooBV0UlG4k/v0

42 percent
In January, Gallup announced that those who identify themselves as “Independent” now make up a full 42 percent of the voting electorate. In March, Pew showed that Millennials increasingly see themselves as independent from a political party.

Can you tell me what's wrong?

No to mention that in 2012 there was only a 4.5% difference in Ds and Rs that voted. So how/why they think its 9% is beyond me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top