Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
B&T 9mm Carbine APC9 (Page 7 of 73)
Page / 73
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#1]
For those that have submitted a form 1 on a p26, what are you entering in and are you uploading photos since it's so new?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WillysJeep:
For those that have submitted a form 1 on a p26, what are you entering in and are you uploading photos since it's so new?
View Quote

I just submitted an eform 1 around 20 mins ago. "B&T AG" is no longer a verified manufacturer, which is strange because it was 2 months ago when I submitted an eform for my TP9. I just used "Brugger and Thomet" switzerland for manufacturer, but I guess time will tell if it's correct. P26 was in the drop down menu so I guess I wasn't the first to go with that. 6.88" is the barrel length and 24.88" is the OAL.

For those with an approved APC9 eform what did you use for the manufacturer and model? I saw "APC9" and "APC-9" were in the drop down for "Brugger and Thomet", but I though that the model was just "APC".
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MichaelHK:

I just submitted an eform 1 around 20 mins ago. "B&T AG" is no longer a verified manufacturer, which is strange because it was 2 months ago when I submitted an eform for my TP9. I just used "Brugger and Thomet" switzerland for manufacturer, but I guess time will tell if it's correct. P26 was in the drop down menu so I guess I wasn't the first to go with that. 6.88" is the barrel length and 24.88" is the OAL.

For those with an approved APC9 eform what did you use for the manufacturer and model? I saw "APC9" and "APC-9" were in the drop down for "Brugger and Thomet", but I though that the model was just "APC".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I have an approved APC9 and used Brugger and Thomet. I also have a submitted form 1 on a P26 and used Brugger and Thomet. I have seen others use B&T AG and get approved as well.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:06:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By gunman9:

I have an approved APC9 and used Brugger and Thomet. I also have a submitted form 1 on a P26 and used Brugger and Thomet. I have seen others use B&T AG and get approved as well.
View All Quotes

Thanks for the info. Did you use "APC9" for the model as well?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes

Yes APC9
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I submitted last week and used B&T AG since that is the actual company now. P26 was not in the model so I added it and submitted photos of the markings. It went from pending research to pending 4 days later.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#7]
It looks like two P26's have popped up on gunbroker for $1550-$1600 plus shipping. What a deal!

With that said I must say for $1200 my initial impressions are very favorable. The stock trigger is excellent and the overall feel is very nice. I like the angled magwell grip and the upward turned charging handle. To be honest this is a much better "deal" than my TP9 was IMO.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#8]
How about some more pics and range reports? My FFL left for 2 weeks the day my P26 was to be delivered
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:35:07 PM EDT
[#9]
It looks like two P26's have popped up on gunbroker for $1550-$1600 plus shipping. What a deal!

With that said I must say for $1200 my initial impressions are very favorable. The stock trigger is excellent and the overall feel is very nice. I like the angled magwell grip and the upward turned charging handle. To be honest this is a much better "deal" than my TP9 was IMO.
View Quote

Yeah, those GB ads are posted by the idiots over at Osage County Guns who are an actual dealer and just trying to gouge customers instead of just selling them for a decent ($1,200-1,300) price. They received 5, and have 5 . At $1,525 without shipping you mine as well save your cash and wait for an APC9 and buy it from a dealer who's not trying to rip people off.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By skipper469:

Yeah, those GB ads are posted by the idiots over at Osage County Guns who are an actual dealer and just trying to gouge customers instead of just selling them for a decent ($1,200-1,300) price. They received 5, and have 5 . At $1,525 without shipping you mine as well save your cash and wait for an APC9 and buy it from a dealer who's not trying to rip people off.
View All Quotes

Ya that's crazy! I paid $1150 shipped for mine. At $1600 just save and get the APC9. Can't believe a dealer is gouging like that but it is a supply and demand thing and dealers set their own rates.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:57:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Ya that's crazy! I paid $1150 shipped for mine. At $1600 just save and get the APC9. Can't believe a dealer is gouging like that but it is a supply and demand thing and dealers set their own rates.
View All Quotes

Yeah, I got mine for $1,200. Only 50 of these guns are out in the wild out of 400 being produced. So there's still a chance at getting one down the road for those looking for one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:37:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I snagged mine for $1040. I think that's about what I paid for my old DSA-imported TP9s. For $1040, it seems like a good deal for a special snowflake; for $1500 and change, I would be looking to an APC (which, incidentally, I'll probably grab anyway). For those who don't own any B&T products, they really set a very high bar.  Can't wait to get my P26 in and slap my Octane/tri-lug on it.  

By the way, anyone know what the TP9/P26 brace looks like? I am not in love with the TP9 wire-style stock.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:50:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trpclfvr] [#13]
I grabbed one from G&R too. Saw Gunman9's original post on FB CZ Scorpion forum. By the time I made the decision, already missed the boat on the OTB batch, so jumped when G&R had theirs.

Looks like I'll be getting it from my FFL on Monday. Can't wait. This will make a nice companion to my DSA-imported TP9. Already have plenty of magazines for use.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Trpclfvr:
I grabbed one from G&R too. Saw Gunman9's original post on FB CZ Scorpion forum. By the time I made the decision, already missed the boat on the OTB batch, so jumped when G&R had theirs.

Looks like I'll be getting it from my FFL on Monday. Can't wait. This will make a nice companion to my DSA-imported TP9. Already have plenty of magazines for use.
View Quote

If y'all are on FB we have a very small group page. Search "B&T APC Owners" we all also own the P26, but more that join we can share more info and where these things and stuff are in stock and the best prices.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:55:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FADALdude] [#15]
Call me synicall but the "only 400 ever imported! Design sold to a manufacturer who isn't going to sell in the USA!!!!" seems like a great way to sell those 400 units.

Whatever  "mystery manufacturer" that doesn't want to sell the design in the largest civilian market in the world (that would be the USA) needs a lesson on economics. Hopefully this is a non-compete type agreement.  It just seems stupid because IMHO it would be a Scorpion killer

At best, hopefully this pushes down the price of MP9 magazines regardless of branding.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By FADALdude:
Call me synicall but the "only 400 ever imported! Design sold to a manufacturer who isn't going to sell in the USA!!!!" seems like a great way to sell those 400 units.

Whatever  "mystery manufacturer" that doesn't want to sell the design in the largest civilian market in the world (that would be the USA) needs a lesson on economics. Hopefully this is a non-compete type agreement.  It just seems stupid because IMHO it would be a Scorpion killer

At best, hopefully this pushes down the price of MP9 magazines regardless of branding.

View Quote

I understand your line of thinking, but this is FACT. I talked to B&T directly, and it's 400, no-more-no-less. The design has been sold to another manufacturer as previously stated. The KH9 is coming too, along with a new model in 2017.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:40:21 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

How would it be a Scorpion killer? The Scorpion took off because it was cheap. This gun, while cheap by Swiss standards, can't compete on cost. There would have to be a hell of a performance difference, which I'm skeptical of, since they're both 9mm blowback guns.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:55:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Picked up my APC9 today.
Form 1 going out tomorrow.
Will update w/pics later.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:23:53 PM EDT
[#19]
The KH9 will be worse. Its even stated on B&T's website that its limited to 222 units.

KH9 website
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:29:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Trpclfvr:
The KH9 will be worse. Its even stated on B&T's website that its limited to 222 units.

KH9 website
View Quote

I asked B&T directly about this also and they haven't been approved by the ATF for importation yet ?? I will have one of these to.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:29:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By AKSU:
Picked up my APC9 today.
Form 1 going out tomorrow.
Will update w/pics later.
View Quote

Well done! I'm jealous. I scoured the earth looking for one, and there are none to be found. Another month or 2 maybe?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:21:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AKSU] [#22]
This thread cost me $4,835.53
Omega 9K w/3 lug not pictured.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:06:33 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Damn! Every time I see that gun I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my pants. I'm dying to get ahold of one of those. At least I'll get my P26 in tomorrow to keep me company. I'm also 3 weeks deep in my wait for a form 4 on an Omega 9K. Good choice!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Damn! Every time I see that gun I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my pants. I'm dying to get ahold of one of those. At least I'll get my P26 in tomorrow to keep me company. I'm also 3 weeks deep in my wait for a form 4 on an Omega 9K. Good choice!
View All Quotes

How much did you get that Omega 9K for?  That thing looks amazing.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:15:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By VelveteenMole:
View All Quotes

$760 OTD with tax locally.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:24:49 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

Not bad.  Should make an awesome subgun can.   I'll always feel like an MP5/K is the most beautiful subgun ever, but the APC9 with last round hold open, bolt buffer, great controls and trigger, and the build quality really seems like the best thing ever.  And it's the second best looking in my opinion. Really has a modern, industrial sexiness to it-- very "New-Euro" looking, would go well with a nicely tailored suit and skinny tie .

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:41:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By crazymoose:

How would it be a Scorpion killer? The Scorpion took off because it was cheap. This gun, while cheap by Swiss standards, can't compete on cost. There would have to be a hell of a performance difference, which I'm skeptical of, since they're both 9mm blowback guns.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crazymoose:

I get what you're saying about the price. You are Absolutely right about the price of the Scorpion vs P26. What I was implying was that the fact it is Swiss made at a "reasonable" cost. Kind of like the new Sphinx pistols. I didn't make that part clear.

Let's just hope those damn magazines go down in price!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#28]

I understand your line of thinking, but this is FACT. I talked to B&T directly, and it's 400, no-more-no-less. The design has been sold to another manufacturer as previously stated. The KH9 is coming too, along with a new model in 2017.
View All Quotes

I believe you...those damn Swiss are brilliant at marketing! Hopefully down the road that manufacturer get product to the US.
With my SBR TP9 the P26 was kind of neat. But to get one of 222 of "Karl's Hobby Gun"......Ill start saving now!
The 2017 release has really got my interest peaked.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:05:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MichaelHK] [#29]
I hope they bring the TP380 stateside. It would be my first .380 firearm and a neat little sbr.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Let me know how that B&T grip is. Thinking about getting one. I just got a Weapon Control MOUNT-N-SLOT that I think will work well with the stubby grip. Almost like the MP5K integrated grip and hand stop.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:22:55 PM EDT
[#31]
So for the p26, does the serial number include the US suffix or not?

And it's Brugger and Thomet, Switzerland?

Thanks again. Still can't decide if I want to upload photos of it on the form 1.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:22:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Not bad.  Should make an awesome subgun can.   I'll always feel like an MP5/K is the most beautiful subgun ever, but the APC9 with last round hold open, bolt buffer, great controls and trigger, and the build quality really seems like the best thing ever.  And it's the second best looking in my opinion. Really has a modern, industrial sexiness to it-- very "New-Euro" looking, would go well with a nicely tailored suit and skinny tie .  
View All Quotes

Yeah, I couldn't believe I found it at that price locally at the small shop I frequent. It was my first can I didn't have to form 3. i completely agree with the industrial "New-Euro" look. I'm really lusting over the APC9!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:21:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RichardDo] [#33]
Couldn't resist and just purchased an APC9  with the aimpoint! What is everyone putting for manufacturer,  length, and the format for the serial number for their Form 1? Debating between a omega 9k or dead air ghost. Anyone has pics of both to help decide? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:23:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By RichardDo:
Couldn't resist and just purchased an APC9  with the aimpoint! What is everyone putting for manufacturer,  length, and the format for the serial number for their Form 1? Debating between a omega 9k or dead air ghost. Anyone has pics of both to help decide? Thanks in advance.
View Quote

Where did you find the APC9???? How much?
The Omega 9K is a nice fit for size, and the price is easy to Swallow. The Ghost is a little overpriced for what you get IMHO, but still a nice can.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:34:55 AM EDT
[#35]
What is everyone putting for manufacturer,  length, and the format for the serial number for their Form 1?
View Quote

B&T AG is the manufacturer, 6.9" is the barrel length and 23.5" is the overall length. The serial number starts with US 15-
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#36]
So for the p26, does the serial number include the US suffix or not?

And it's Brugger and Thomet, Switzerland?

Thanks again. Still can't decide if I want to upload photos of it on the form 1.
View Quote

I used "B&T AG" Switzerland. I included everything as engraved on the metal tag for the serial "US 16-200X"
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Just finished my Approved Form 1 9mm can. Was waiting on the Liberty Suppressor 3 lug mount. Looks good on my B&T! Just need to get a HAD Cover or cerakote it. B&T APC9 SBR and B&T P26 (awaiting approval). Best 9mm sub guns I own! I have a Cz scorpion but it's like the ugly red headed step child to my B&T's lol

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:43:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Just finished my Approved Form 1 9mm can. Was waiting on the Liberty Suppressor 3 lug mount. Looks good on my B&T! Just need to get a HAD Cover or cerakote it. B&T APC9 SBR and B&T P26 (awaiting approval). Best 9mm sub guns I own! I have a Cz scorpion but it's like the ugly red headed step child to my B&T's lol

<a href="http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/bmpatrick9/media/127089B0-8E4D-4271-8194-9D85CC272472_zps7gxnao5b.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j392/bmpatrick9/127089B0-8E4D-4271-8194-9D85CC272472_zps7gxnao5b.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/bmpatrick9/media/6514EEF0-4E28-488E-9A1F-9880B369F3E7_zpsiskaeg1b.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j392/bmpatrick9/6514EEF0-4E28-488E-9A1F-9880B369F3E7_zpsiskaeg1b.jpg</a>
View Quote

Damn!!! Those are gorgeous. I'm going to pick up my P26 in about a 1/2 hour.i need an APC9 bad!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#39]

Damn!!! Those are gorgeous. I'm going to pick up my P26 in about a 1/2 hour.i need an APC9 bad!
View All Quotes

<a href="http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/bmpatrick9/media/127089B0-8E4D-4271-8194-9D85CC272472_zps7gxnao5b.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j392/bmpatrick9/127089B0-8E4D-4271-8194-9D85CC272472_zps7gxnao5b.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/bmpatrick9/media/6514EEF0-4E28-488E-9A1F-9880B369F3E7_zpsiskaeg1b.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j392/bmpatrick9/6514EEF0-4E28-488E-9A1F-9880B369F3E7_zpsiskaeg1b.jpg</a>

Congrats man you'll love it! Honestly it makes the Cz scorpion feel like a kids toy at toys-r-us. I highly recommend the APC9. If I could only have 1 9mm sub gun that would be it no questions asked!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:20:29 PM EDT
[#40]

Congrats man you'll love it! Honestly it makes the Cz scorpion feel like a kids toy at toys-r-us. I highly recommend the APC9. If I could only have 1 9mm sub gun that would be it no questions asked!
View All Quotes

Other than its limited production and lower price point, any reason to go with a P26 over an APC9?  The limited run is the only thing that really has me intrigued about the P26, otherwise I would choose the APC9 hands down.  Just wondering if there's anything else I missing about the gun?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Nice pics!

The P26 looks perfect with a can. I think the APC9 would look great with an osprey. Too bad a 3-lug isn't an option for that suppressor.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Squawk1200:

Other than its limited production and lower price point, any reason to go with a P26 over an APC9?  The limited run is the only thing that really has me intrigued about the P26, otherwise I would choose the APC9 hands down.  Just wondering if there's anything else I missing about the gun?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Squawk1200:

P26 lacks bolt release, bolt hold open button.. Does have LRBHO. other than that the quality of the P26 is right there with the APC9. I would get a P26 now and a APC9 when they come back in if you cant find one now. If i had to chose between owning one or the other the APC9 hands down. Your not missing anything with the P26. Its just a dang nice gun at a great price, and the limited run i didnt want to miss out so i grab one up from the first delivery. i mean for 1100 can you really go wrong with a piece of Swiss craftsmanship?! Think about it like this. The CZ scorpion you would let anyone shoot, P26 only family, and APC9 whoever touches it losses a hand lol
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:39:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Didn't B&T USA stated that they might make a ported P26 barrel so it becomes a P26-SD some point in the future? MP5SD like.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#44]

The Omega 9K is a nice fit for size, and the price is easy to Swallow. The Ghost is a little overpriced for what you get IMHO, but still a nice can.
View All Quotes

Tim over at Copper Custom had a few in Stock with the T1 for 2519 shipped. Thought it was a good deal being that it would cost over 500 for that optic. In the market right now isn't the ghost around $100ish over the Omega 9k? Just wanted to ask it that 4.7 vs 6.2 really made a big difference in your opinion.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:03:56 PM EDT
[#45]

B&T AG is the manufacturer, 6.9" is the barrel length and 23.5" is the overall length. The serial number starts with US 15-
View All Quotes
What is everyone putting for manufacturer,  length, and the format for the serial number for their Form 1?

Thanks for the info! Will send my Form 1 asap next week right after I pick it up. Now onto purchasing magazines and the stock for it (which will stay at a friend's house.)
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Thanks! It's home now, and it was well worth the money! I will definitely be buying an APC9 whenever I get the chance.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#47]

Thanks! It's home now, and it was well worth the money! I will definitely be buying an APC9 whenever I get the chance.
View All Quotes

Nice! Ya quality of these guns is hard to match. Expecially at the price point of the P26! What are your initial impressions?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#48]

Tim over at Copper Custom had a few in Stock with the T1 for 2519 shipped. Thought it was a good deal being that it would cost over 500 for that optic. In the market right now isn't the ghost around $100ish over the Omega 9k? Just wanted to ask it that 4.7 vs 6.2 really made a big difference in your opinion.
View All Quotes

YES!!!!!! You are the man!!!! I just bought one. Time to get a 3-lug adapter for my Octanes and Omega 9K. In the past week I've bought 2 P26's, Scar 17S, and now an APC9. Time to let the wallet cool off.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:38:31 PM EDT
[#49]

YES!!!!!! You are the man!!!! I just bought one. Time to get a 3-lug adapter for my Octanes and Omega 9K. In the past week I've bought 2 P26's, Scar 17S, and now an APC9. Time to let the wallet cool off.
View All Quotes

Damn lol I have all those and ain't none of them cheap. Glade you doing a APC9! I still want a APC45
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

SBRing both p26's or keeping one as a spare parts gun?
Page / 73
B&T 9mm Carbine APC9 (Page 7 of 73)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top