BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 191
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 1:10:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good to know - how do I print the stamps?  When I print the applications - it has a "submitted" watermark with no stamp.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Internal Control Number is only something that shows up if you put it there. It's just a way for you to track which application is which without opening them to look or trying to remember SNs.

Good to know - how do I print the stamps?  When I print the applications - it has a "submitted" watermark with no stamp.

Curious as well. I should be approved soon and want to know how to deal with this if it happens to me
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 1:45:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You have a problem. You'll need to email Ted, or the [email protected] address, or use Ask The Experts.

If it's in the Approved branch, and has a Finalized Date, it should have a Submitted watermark. You said it doesn't have a stamp...but does it have an examiner's signature? Is the Approved box at the bottom of the form checked?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Internal Control Number is only something that shows up if you put it there. It's just a way for you to track which application is which without opening them to look or trying to remember SNs.

You have a problem. You'll need to email Ted, or the [email protected] address, or use Ask The Experts.

If it's in the Approved branch, and has a Finalized Date, it should have a Submitted watermark. You said it doesn't have a stamp...but does it have an examiner's signature? Is the Approved box at the bottom of the form checked?

That's what I feared.  The forms have no stamp, signature, or approved/disapproved check.  It literally looks like it did 5 minutes after I submitted it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Email sent - thank you for the help.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 8:45:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's what I feared.  The forms have no stamp, signature, or approved/disapproved check.  It literally looks like it did 5 minutes after I submitted it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All 3 of mine are the same way.  I email Gary and Ted, also submitted an :Ask The Experts:  

MAHA
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 10:03:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I emailed him yesterday, but the email actually got kicked back earlier today saying the atf.Gov server was unreachable
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you efile? If so re file and email Ted clutter with both control numbers. He will have it fixed in a matter of days.

Yeah, already have the new draft ready, just don't have my trust documents on my phone to upload. I'm  going to mention my other forms from 5/27 and see if he'll get those approved as well.

Did you already resubmit and email? If so, approval back yet?

I emailed him yesterday, but the email actually got kicked back earlier today saying the atf.Gov server was unreachable

Just an update to my situation, Ted Clutter approved both my resubmitted Eform, as well as my other two from 5/27 this morning. That man is awesome.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 10:13:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Very nice. Was hoping to see some approvals starting to roll in again
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#8]
It's been a bit exasperating for me.  When I applied it was at like 75 days and hung close to that for almost the entire time.  Now it's hitting the home stretch and in the past couple of weeks they've tacked 15 days on.  90 is still better than 8 months, but I'll be shocked if I get my 3/19s at 90 days.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's been a bit exasperating for me.  When I applied it was at like 75 days and hung close to that for almost the entire time.  Now it's hitting the home stretch and in the past couple of weeks they've tacked 15 days on.  90 is still better than 8 months, but I'll be shocked if I get my 3/19s at 90 days.
View Quote

I'm at 94 days for my 3/13's and still nothing

Link Posted: 6/15/2015 3:11:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Form 1 submitted 3/16, so running at 90 days I should be getting it tomorrow... if they don't slow down any more than they already have.

I also have a Form 1 submitted 5/12 and another one I just did 5 minutes ago. Waiting to see if the return of batch processing rumors are true

ETA: according to the date calculator, 90 days would have been yesterday, so I'm actually at 91 now. Oh well.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I checked my eForm account and my 3/14's and my 5/22 were approved today. No emails, I also checked my spam folder. I will print them off tonight and make copies at kinks tomorrow.

2 suppressors and a 9mm SBR.

MAHA

View Quote

Will they shrink them down for us?
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 3:34:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Form 1 submitted 3/16, so running at 90 days I should be getting it tomorrow... if they don't slow down any more than they already have.

I also have a Form 1 submitted 5/12 and another one I just did 5 minutes ago. Waiting to see if the return of batch processing rumors are true

ETA: according to the date calculator, 90 days would have been yesterday, so I'm actually at 91 now. Oh well.

View Quote
It seems batch approvals are dependent on which examiner you happen to get...

Link Posted: 6/15/2015 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll cross my fingers then. I'm sure its a long shot, but I threw that other F1 in today just in case I could catch a batch process and win the award for shortest F1 wait time ever

Link Posted: 6/15/2015 6:16:40 PM EDT
[#14]
3/14 and 4/16 both approved today.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I like the batch idea. 3/19 waiting and just submitted 2 more.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 6:27:40 PM EDT
[#16]
My 3/13 was finally approved today , no batch approval and a draft watermark !
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#17]
3/13 approved, no draft mark. 94 days.

Did not get a batch approval for a form 1 sent 5/27.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

All 3 of mine are the same way.  I email Gary and Ted, also submitted an :Ask The Experts:  

MAHA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

MAHA

All of mine were the same too! Emailed Ted this afternoon, hopefully it is fixed tmr morning. Submitted 3/14
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 10:43:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Something weird going on. Trust had 3 submitted 3/13.  No email just logged on early this am Two show approved one disapproved.

When i try to look at the forums they still look like when you first submit them no stamp / signature or mark of approval.
The one that shows disapproved doesn't show the Trust name on it anymore ........ Myself and my brother quadruple checked these before submitting them i know it had the trust name on it when it was submitted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can someone help me here or point me in the right direction?

I submitted 3/12 and 3/13 - Approved 6/13 without any email notification.

There is no internal control number showing, and when I click the eye icon, I get the application with a "submitted" watermark.  Can anyone tell me where the stamp is or point me in the right direction?

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=77787

Something weird going on. Trust had 3 submitted 3/13.  No email just logged on early this am Two show approved one disapproved.

When i try to look at the forums they still look like when you first submit them no stamp / signature or mark of approval.
The one that shows disapproved doesn't show the Trust name on it anymore ........ Myself and my brother quadruple checked these before submitting them i know it had the trust name on it when it was submitted.

We resubmitted the one that the trust name disappeared on and emailed Mr Clutter  all of the info.
He had them all approved before 9am this morning.

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Form1 / eFile SBR

03/13 Submitted
06/08 Approved

87 days.

Emailed with pdf. No Watermark.

I also have an earlier submitted Form1 03/09 that is waiting on approval.
View Quote

Second one finally came in. There was an issue with incorrect model number. Application was denied Saturday, no email sent. I reapplied on Monday with the correct info this time. Emailed Mr Ted Clutter with both the denied control number and the resubmitted control number with a request for help. He approved in about 16 hours. He takes Customer Service very seriously. WoW! Much appreciated.

Anyways, info on new approval:

Form1 / eFile SBR

03/9 Submitted
06/15 Approved

98 days. *** with re submission included

Emailed with pdf. No Watermark.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My 3/13 was finally approved today , no batch approval and a draft watermark !
View Quote

Emailed Ted , he fixed my draft watermark and approved my 5/21 . Now if only I could get him to look at some pending form 4s
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I'll cross my fingers then. I'm sure its a long shot, but I threw that other F1 in today just in case I could catch a batch process and win the award for shortest F1 wait time ever  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, my batch idea didnt work, only got one of the three approved today, the other two are still pending.

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 9:36:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well, my batch idea didnt work, only got one of the three approved today, the other two are still pending.  
View Quote

im going to cancel the other two I submitted if they don't get batch approved with my 3/19 lol
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 1:49:42 PM EDT
[#24]
3/17 Form 1 approved 6/17 JA Bowers.

Still have 3 others pending, I hope to get those later today.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:55:19 PM EDT
[#25]
I have four forms in the pipe two SBR and two suppressor and I logged in to see if was lucky and to double check how I filled out the forms. Well when I try to view the forms I receive an error message from Adobe reader saying file is corrupt or damaged. And this is on all four forms with dates from 3/22,4/9,4/10,5/22. I am on day 87 and have been checking once a week but this is first time I have tried to view the forms and now I am worried they are all messed up and I will have to restart the process.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 7:24:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I have four forms in the pipe two SBR and two suppressor and I logged in to see if was lucky and to double check how I filled out the forms. Well when I try to view the forms I receive an error message from Adobe reader saying file is corrupt or damaged. And this is on all four forms with dates from 3/22,4/9,4/10,5/22. I am on day 87 and have been checking once a week but this is first time I have tried to view the forms and now I am worried they are all messed up and I will have to restart the process.
View Quote
I've had that error before, but it did not affect approval. I had emailed Gary Schiable [sp] to be sure...

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#28]
c'mon 3/18 c'mon if it comes tomorrow I might be able to whip it out in time to get it metered this Friday  My likely one and only chance to have my Form 1 builds actually metered.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any chance it was this error?

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx151/thegreghorton/Mobile%20Uploads/0CA9BD9D-167F-4A25-BD7F-710F51E468F6_zps358xin99.jpg

Yes that was it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I doubt it. The engine that produces the pdfs might be fubared, but I doubt that the database on the back end is. Form1s are taking around 90-100 days. Wait a bit longer.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 9:48:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 8:53:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Update your adobe reader or install a third party like Foxit Reader.  

Your forms are fine;  The information isn't even contained in that PDF, it's all in a database that generates a pdf on demand when you ask for it.  Don't worry, your forms are intact (Correctly filled out, I can't swear to, but they're there.)
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:05:15 AM EDT
[#33]
I received and email this morning saying my form was moved to a separate folder. Returned without action. Have no clue what this means my other three are in submitted in process folder. this seems very strange. but i can view all forms now.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:33:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Well shit.

Be prepared for another week kicked back.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:38:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well shit.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2eckwf8.jpg

Be prepared for another week kicked back.
View Quote

It does this somewhat frequently, I wouldn't worry unless it goes on for more than a few hours. I remember freaking out when it was like this when I started my first SBR but it was back up the same day.

But every time I see it I still try not to freak out and cross my fingers it's not a repeat of the Form 4 efile fiasco so I certainly sympathize lol
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:44:13 AM EDT
[#36]
E-file 3-17 and 5-23. Both approved 6-18. J. Bowers
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
Lucky. Why couldn't I have gotten a batch approving examiner?

Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:30:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had Bowers and he only hit one of my 4.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 12:24:06 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm, that is interesting. So it sounds like it isn't examiner specific after all that way? Wonder what the key is then to getting the batch approval?

Link Posted: 6/18/2015 10:40:00 PM EDT
[#40]
No 3/18 approvals? Fuck my life. My 3/19 will be next month at this rate.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 10:43:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm still waiting on my 3/17, and a bunch of people are before me and still waiting, so I'm trying my hardest not to check every five minutes lol

ETA: My 3/17 PS-90 and Evo from May were batch approved today (6/19)!
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 8:58:00 AM EDT
[#42]
3/17 SCAR17s and 5/8 CZ Scorpion  both approved today.
Jason Bowers
Email received with .pdf for Scorpion only. No "DRAFT" watermark on either.

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 9:13:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
3/17 SCAR17s and 5/8 CZ Scorpion  both approved today.
Jason Bowers
Email received with .pdf for Scorpion only. No "DRAFT" watermark on either.

View Quote

Congrats. Pics on the SCAR please
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 10:38:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Form 1 SBR submitted 3/17/15, Finalized 6/19/15. 93 days.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 12:56:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm still waiting on a 3/13.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 4:16:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Didn't get my 9mm approval today either but my 30 Cal can meters 135 DB at the ear so that's cool at least
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Didn't get my 9mm approval today either but my 30 Cal can meters 135 DB at the ear so that's cool at least
View Quote

How loud is that without ear pro?
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 10:25:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Not safe imo but not uncomfortable.   It's got a pretty decent tone.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 8:32:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Day 90 for my first submission
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 8:48:50 AM EDT
[#50]
I see a lot of impatience in here for people waiting for their form 1 to clear. That is understandable as I know it is exciting but the best thing to do is forget about it completely until it clears. My first two sbr took 5 1/2 months that were submitted jan 2014:

Im currently waiting on a mar 18 form 1 can and I just submitted one for an SBR last night. Fingers crossed that last nights stamp clears with the one from 3 months ago
Page / 191
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top