Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/6/2015 6:24:17 PM EDT
For those that remember the 30mm build I thought you might be interested in seeing the test of the new muzzle brake.  It's a pretty effective brake.  These shots were using 4oz of superslow powder.

Video 1

Video 2

Next up is to rework the sighting system to tighten it up.  Currently it has a wandering zero.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 6:58:16 PM EDT
[#1]
That's neat! Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 7:03:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm green with envy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 8:00:22 PM EDT
[#3]
That's awesome!  Do you have a link for the build thread?
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish I had a link to the old build thread.  This has been a work in progress for a long time and the thread rolled out of the archives.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 11:34:58 PM EDT
[#5]
OST. I doubt I will ever build a 30mm, but someday I want to do a 20mm build.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#6]
What is the process for reloading? How do you gather the components? Do you have to pay a tax stamp for each round?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 8:55:31 AM EDT
[#7]
awesome! wish i had the land to shoot one of those. living in the city def is cramping my style.

Keep us posted with more details on the build
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Reloading is a piece of cake now that I bought a hydraulic press.  I used to do it with a car jack and it was a serious PITA.  Here's an older ammo pic with a 44mag for size comparison:

Reloading is:

1) Press out old primer and initiator tube
2) Reload initiator tube with black powder.  I use gasket maker to seal the outgoing end of the tube and use a piece of masking tape to seal the primer end of the tube.
3) Put the initiator tube in the case.
4) Press in the primer
5) Pour in 4oz of powder
6) Gorilla glue the projo in the case.  I used to crimp in the projo but figured that it will just end up causing the cases to fail sooner.

I used a screw breach on the gun so that I didn't have to resize cases.  It makes reloading much easier.  The only special tools needed are the decapper and the primer shell holder.

Here's some repeat pics from the prior thread:

It's fun playing with this much power (and it's not even that large as far as 'cannons' go).  It's fun punching fairly big holes in steel.  Stuff like grader blades that 50bmg just scratches the surface on comes apart with the 30mm.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#9]
I found your old build thread in the archives.  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_21/298923_30mm_GAU_Anti_Tank_Gun_Build_Pictures_As_Promised.html

Really cool stuff!
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:56:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Cool.  Thanks for the assist.  This project has been a looong time in the works.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Reloading is a piece of cake now that I bought a hydraulic press.  I used to do it with a car jack and it was a serious PITA.  Here's an older ammo pic with a 44mag for size comparison:

http://i58.tinypic.com/ndwghc.jpg

Reloading is:

1) Press out old primer and initiator tube
2) Reload initiator tube with black powder.  I use gasket maker to seal the outgoing end of the tube and use a piece of masking tape to seal the primer end of the tube.
3) Put the initiator tube in the case.
4) Press in the primer
5) Pour in 4oz of powder
6) Gorilla glue the projo in the case.  I used to crimp in the projo but figured that it will just end up causing the cases to fail sooner.

I used a screw breach on the gun so that I didn't have to resize cases.  It makes reloading much easier.  The only special tools needed are the decapper and the primer shell holder.

Here's some repeat pics from the prior thread:

http://i58.tinypic.com/6rndpz.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ef82o5.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2vv829h.jpg

It's fun playing with this much power (and it's not even that large as far as 'cannons' go).  It's fun punching fairly big holes in steel.  Stuff like grader blades that 50bmg just scratches the surface on comes apart with the 30mm.
View Quote

OMG thats a 44 mag? i thought it was a .22lr!
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 10:44:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Next up is to rework the sighting system to tighten it up.  Currently it has a wandering zero.
View Quote

Best of Luck - that just looks tricky trying to calculate offset, height over bore and then insuring everything is TIGHT!

I thought witness/index marks on a .308 were mandatory!  YIKES!

PM Sent.

~Will
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Exactly!  Getting the angles right so that the offset scope moves in parallel to the barrel for elevation changes is ugly.  We'd added additional adjustment points put it's still pretty crude.  Once I get a scope mounted directly over the receiver (and ensure the gun doesn't have some other issue that's causing a wandering zero) I can then start chasing down the offset sight issues.  It'll be interesting to see if a scope holds up to the recoil sled movement.  

On my current timeline the offset scope issues should be resolved in about another 10 years.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#14]
It's great to see an update!  I followed your build thread with much interest.  You've done really good work, and I'm jealous!

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:49:11 AM EDT
[#15]
What kind of accuracy do you get with that setup?

Lots of awesome you have there.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Thank you for the support and encouragement.  There have been a lot of times that I've considered throwing in the towel.  Even now I sometimes think I should trade it off.  But then I think about pulling the cord on it and I start thinking getting motivated again.

The accuracy is still up in the air since I have a wandering zero on the sighting system.  I have been able to hit steel plates and get a marginal hit on a large drum of water just by sighting down the bore.  It made the drum jump and is on its way to destroying all the steel targets I have.    Grader blade targets which just get scratched from 50BMG get blown apart with the 30mm.  

It makes me realize how nasty it would be on the receiving end of an A-10!

I don't remember if I posted this before but here's the subcal we built for it:

I really need to take this to the annual AK shoot and punch some holes in vehicles and engine blocks:  

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:32:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Why not a laser bore sight?  Then zero your scope to that BSZ.

At least it would be dead nutz on at a given range.

That project is a special kind of insanity, I'm glad I don't has it and glad that its not contagious!

~Will
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 10:01:32 AM EDT
[#18]
That project is a special kind of insanity, I'm glad I don't has it and glad that its not contagious!
View Quote

I always add a note about that when talking about this project.  I figure it helps vaccinate people against catching this kind of craziness!

Otherwise people just see the cool side of it and not the crazy hours of work.  For awhile I was spending so many weekends at my buddy's shop that my wife finally started joking that I was having an affair and there really wasn't a cannon at all.  She never saw any of it for years since it was all over at my buddy's house in pieces.

If I was going to build a second one it would go pretty fast since I now know how to just pay commercial shop time for the stuff that we'd spent days figuring out how to do ourselves.

I haven't used a laser bore sight before.  Great idea.  That could do the trick if I could get one with enough power for a longer range.  The bore is big enough that I could probably just cram a higher power commercial one in the bore with an adapter to keep it centered.

The primary reason to not do it is that just looking at the offset sight linkage makes my shudder when I think about what it'll take to get it working for anything more than display.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 11:28:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I always add a note about that when talking about this project.  I figure it helps vaccinate people against catching this kind of craziness!

Otherwise people just see the cool side of it and not the crazy hours of work.  For awhile I was spending so many weekends at my buddy's shop that my wife finally started joking that I was having an affair and there really wasn't a cannon at all.  She never saw any of it for years since it was all over at my buddy's house in pieces.

If I was going to build a second one it would go pretty fast since I now know how to just pay commercial shop time for the stuff that we'd spent days figuring out how to do ourselves.

I haven't used a laser bore sight before.  Great idea.  That could do the trick if I could get one with enough power for a longer range.  The bore is big enough that I could probably just cram a higher power commercial one in the bore with an adapter to keep it centered.

The primary reason to not do it is that just looking at the offset sight linkage makes my shudder when I think about what it'll take to get it working for anything more than display.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What's so different about your sighting system compared to a similar cannon? How do they solve the issue?
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#20]
What's so different about your sighting system compared to a similar cannon? How do they solve the issue?
View Quote

My sight replicates the design of a 'real' cannon sight but it's not as heavy duty or precise since it was originally designed for a replica kit.  To get it working properly I need to fine tune the mechanism so that it moves exactly in parallel with the barrel.  I have a way to do that now but it's fairly crude adjustment points.  It would need to be significantly refined to make it easy to calibrate.  It would also need strengthened since it gets bounced around pretty hard when I trailer it.  It's all doable but my motivation to fix that stuff just isn't there right now.  I now live a couple hours away from my buddy's shop so the logistics gets tough.  If I had my own shop I'd probably tackle it.

If I get a more direct sight mounted I can then figure out the base accuracy and then start chasing down the other sight from there.  It's basically R&D work on a prototype.

Great question!  

Link Posted: 5/15/2015 11:49:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hell you could probably make some coin just by offering the plans
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 9:25:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Hell you could probably make some coin just by offering the plans
View Quote

That sounds like work!  I'm not interested in trying to make money off it but I'll happily share info with anyone who wants to build one.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 9:25:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Dupe
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:05:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted: OMG thats a 44 mag? i thought it was a .22lr!
View Quote

Me too!
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#25]
I can tell by the smile that you are in love... Enjoy her! Nice job on the build too. I'd love to tow that behind my Jeep. GROG
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:56:04 PM EDT
[#26]
1) Cut new hole in shield above bore.
2) Mount Aimpoint on Beowulf X mount on bbl in front of shield.
3) Mount telescope (off brand magnifier - like 30+X) behind shield, not attached to bbl or recoil mechanism.
4) Profit?

Beautiful work.

Laser bore sighting could be done @ night w/ a 7.62x54R laser bore sight dummy cartridge in your subcaliber device.  Calculate offset @ 25 m, adjust red dot to Y" above laser pointer.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#27]
needs more APFSDS nice build though!
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#28]
APFSDS?  I didn't know something so damn cool existed for the 30mm!  Any idea how fast they're moving?  Maybe 5k or so?  I bet they're impossible to find for sale as projos.  I had thought about trying to make a sabot using 50bmg projos and turning my own plastic sabot for it.  

On the mount, that's pretty close to the plan.  There's a barrel mount just in front of the receiver that we'll start from and then end up with the scope over the receiver.  Once a slot is cut in the fake armor I'm then all set!

Thanks all for the interest.  After years of some frustration with all the issues to work through on the build and the time it took, the 'smile' sure felt nice.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:35:51 PM EDT
[#29]
I know there is 20mm and 25mm sabot not sure about 30mm, wouldn't be terrible hard to do could just copy a smaller shell. The black ap rounds are fairly easily to find if you have the money and I think they would tear up and armor short of a heavy tank.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:06:24 PM EDT
[#30]
They look real and they look wonderful!  

30mm
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Did you get your casings yet?

Purely for decoration:

30mm Belted Balloon Head Experimental Cartridge.

Link Posted: 6/7/2015 9:39:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

30mm
View Quote

That's it, I'm sitting on one right now. They are very expensive and are pretty rare. But I've talked with a local machine shop about replicating out of tungsten and aluminum. Sadly the heads alone would end up around 80 each. Not counting having the fins machined out.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's it, I'm sitting on one right now. They are very expensive and are pretty rare. But I've talked with a local machine shop about replicating out of tungsten and aluminum. Sadly the heads alone would end up around 80 each. Not counting having the fins machined out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

30mm

That sounds uncomfortable   Did you consider getting pricing for making them out of drill rod, or a similar tool steel?  Obviously they would not have the same performance as tunsten, but I bet they would still be quite impressive for much less cost.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#34]
What are you going to do with the repro projectiles?  Are they for display or shooters?  Pics would be cool if you end up pursuing the project
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 6:22:45 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

I have doubts that the "balloon head" was by design, but I think I've got one of those. (Shown flanked by 30-06 on L&R and also pictured is my nest egg)

This may be a 30x126B T239 US 1950s (for T182 Aden-type aircraft revolver cannon) according to my limited GoogleFU.

Link Posted: 6/13/2015 11:40:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I have doubts that the "balloon head" was by design, but I think I've got one of those. (Shown flanked by 30-06 on L&R and also pictured is my nest egg)

This may be a 30x126B T239 US 1950s (for T182 Aden-type aircraft revolver cannon) according to my limited GoogleFU.

<a href="http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/Slyphotos87/media/20141107_170714-1_zps6ebad1d0.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y412/Slyphotos87/20141107_170714-1_zps6ebad1d0.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/Slyphotos87/media/20141107_170714-1_zps6ebad1d0.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y412/Slyphotos87/20141107_170714-1_zps6ebad1d0.jpg</a>

100% RIGHT ON!

The Balloon Head happened when a crotchety Team Leader made the call to cut & spread the C-4 too thin.  Instead of a BOOM, we got a KA-POW and a fire with ALOT more KA-POW's...

The carts were a reminder: follow the Best Practices, deviate when you HAVE TO, not because you are too lazy to draw more C-4.

Learning did occur that day though: MINIMUM PROPAGATION DIAMETER became reality!

C-4 is NOT detasheet.  They are SIMILAR but NOT the SAME.

Anywho, I sent OP a couple carts for decoration, firing pull handles, wind chimes...  Whatever.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Just in case you didn't see my PM thanks again for the cases to add to the ammo case collection
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Here's my APDSFS 30x173 round, next to a TP

ETA: I paid like $200 on gunbroker. Haven't seen or heard of any since.

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#39]
we made some adapters up for the M119 using the top handguard of a Knight RIS and and Aimpoint. An NCO down at Benning came up with the idea for direct fire bore sighting. It was approved by ARDEC and is use today
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Sweet build!  
I have one of those barrels and have daydreamed about building something like that.  
Please post pics of destroyed engine blocks.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Sweet build!  
I have one of those barrels and have daydreamed about building something like that.  
View Quote

When you decide to start, let's talk.  I'm happy to help with any info I can provide.

It'll be awhile until I get to shoot at cars during an annual Alaska shoot but I'll post videos when it happens.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 2:53:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

When you decide to start, let's talk.  I'm happy to help with any info I can provide.

It'll be awhile until I get to shoot at cars during an annual Alaska shoot but I'll post videos when it happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sweet build!  

I've been sitting on a barrel too.  I bought it back in the 90's, and it's just been greased up and hibernating because I have no idea what to do about a receiver.  I found a place willing to build me a receiver back then, but they wanted 14k for a single shot semi auto action design.  Too steep for my blood.

I would feel comfortable enough tackling all the other stuff, but I'm a chicken on the action.  I want someone more competent than me to make the receiver.LOL

ETA:    Forgot to add that I love what you have done with your build.  It's awesome!
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#43]
I want someone more competent than me to make the receiver.
View Quote

I have WAY more hours in the carriage than I do the receiver.  If you have equipment big enough to spin a chunk of 4140 (or access to someone who can) it's pretty straight forward for a shell holder design.  It's pretty much just boring and threading on the receiver.  The receiver could be quite a bit smaller than what I used.

On a different note, I've pulled the gun apart and have the barrel clamp off which I'll use to mount the new sight over the bore.  I'm pretty much just waiting for summer to be over since there's too many other fun things to do in the few remaining warm days.  I might have a couple days in Sept to work on it.....
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Here's a video from shooting a couple weeks ago.  If you watch the steel plate target there's a nice flash when it's hit:

This was shooting with the direct site mounted over the bore.  The gun still has a wandering zero.  I'm not sure what's up with it.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#45]
How much is it wandering?

I suggest acquiring a muzzle boresight device (scope you stick in the muzzle with adjustments so you can align it with the bore). You can boresight your sighting scope to the muzzle and compare before and after shooting. That will let you separate mechanical alignment changes from ammo dispersion. You can also just aim with the boresight, just be sure to remove it before firing. A telescope with a reticle will work way better than a laser which has beam divergence and will be impossible to see in the day time.

For 30mm you will have to get something high end,like one of these http://graflex.com/products/muzzle-boresight-systems or http://www.airbusds-optronics.com/web/guest/boresighting.html.

Or maybe you could cobble together something from some surplus stuff like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/United-States-MILITARY-BORESIGHT-TELESCOPE-Lenzar-Optics-M26A1-105-/182091895105?hash=item2a6585d141 You would need to make or find a bar that fits into the bore that you can attach the telescope to. Typically they have spring loaded contacts that provide a repeatable installation.

Link Posted: 5/8/2016 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Thanks for the bore sight links.  Those are way cool - especially the cheap surplus one.  That's right up my alley.  I tried using the M-N rifle subcal pictured on page 1.  It also had a wandering zero but after I got home I found that the rifle had loosened in the adapter so that probably caused it.

I didn't actually measure groups but at just under 200 yards (the far berm in the video) the gun was shooting around a 2 foot windage by 3 foot elevation group. That's a pretty serious consistency issue.  My ideas are to:

1)  Try again with the tightened up subcal
2)  Dig the trails in.  They were digging themselves in fairly far with each shot.  This has to screw with consistency?
3)  Get more serious about my reloading and try faster burning powder.  I've only shot Super Slow (105mm?) powder so far.  It leaves quite a bit of crap in the bore that looks like half burnt powder.  I have some appropriate speed powder to try.

I have a few factory training practice rounds that I could use to rule out my reloading but I'd hate to burn them on test shots.  I'm guessing that it's shot to shot velocity that's throwing it this far off.  Does anyone have any ideas of something I could be missing?

I could probably figure this out more quickly if I shot it more than once a year.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 9:49:34 PM EDT
[#47]
That is a really, really awesome looking piece.  Could we get more pictures and some different angles?  Maybe a rough estimate of the money and time that you have into building it so far?  I love it, and want to do a similar project with a 40mm barrel.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Thanks for the enthusiasm and interest.  if you haven't seen it yet, check out the thread below and let me know what I can help with as far as pics or info.

Combined 30mm Goodness Thread

Unfortunately the original build thread has rolled off the archives.  I've been working on this project that long.  If I had to SWAG the cost I'd say $6-7K for: the barrel, steel, heat treating, machine work, and carriage replica kit.  The replica kit came from these guys but they might not sell them anymore:

Replica M3

I could build one cheaper a second time around by:  using a smaller chunk of 4140 (we had originally planned on a sliding breech and needed more steel for the original plan), building a home made cheaper carriage, having to redo less work (for instance, we SWAG'd the bolt threads based upon sizing up other designs.  After I learned how to run the numbers, we had to cut larger threads.  The original threads were safe as long as there wasn't a pressure spike.  Pretty good for a SWAG), living in a state that has a heat treater that can handle the size of the receiver, etc

For fun reading and dreaming of projects, the Armament Engineering book is really helpful.

Please hit me up if I can help anyone down their own project road.  When I started this it was really hard to find anyone to talk with about it.  The guy who Jestertoo bought his base cannon from is a stellar individual and was the first home-build cannon guy who gave me info.  I'm trying to repay the favor down the road.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Please hit me up if I can help anyone down their own project road.  When I started this it was really hard to find anyone to talk with about it.  The guy who Jestertoo bought his base cannon from is a stellar individual and was the first home-build cannon guy who gave me info.  I'm trying to repay the favor down the road.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Can do! I'm about to file for yet another 30mm, this time I guess it'll be using 30x173mm. Who made the base cannon/action for Jestertoo? I'm capable of the machining and will likely go for a simple screw breech, as you did, but knowing more sources for large bore stuff never hurts.

Where did you find pressure specs on the cartridge, and for that matter firm numbers on loading, or did you work it up in QL or similar? I can turn some new projectiles easy enough on the lathe, I can always sleeve the primer pockets down to 50 BMG primer pockets if need be, but the other sticking point is finding any powder that's slow enough to realistically use. I've found the 30mm percussion primers, but they end up being about $4/ea after hazmat, plus there's the issue with the storage requirements.

What threads did you end up using for the breech, anyway? I can calculate thread engagement, material strength at different hardness, total engagement of all pressure parts, etc., but without knowing the chamber pressure it's only a guess. The bolt thrust will be easy enough to calculate once I have that number, and then cut open a case to do some measuring on the base.

Sorry for all the questions. I'm excited to get yet another cannon together.

Quoted:
For fun reading and dreaming of projects, the Armament Engineering book is really helpful.

Is that the 1963, three part series from the US AMC? Or the much more recent text, 2003 (some sources say 2005 but the copyright page says 2003), by H. Peter? Or something else entirely?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Can do! I'm about to file for yet another 30mm, this time I guess it'll be using 30x173mm. Who made the base cannon/action for Jestertoo? I'm capable of the machining and will likely go for a simple screw breech, as you did, but knowing more sources for large bore stuff never hurts.

Where did you find pressure specs on the cartridge, and for that matter firm numbers on loading, or did you work it up in QL or similar? I can turn some new projectiles easy enough on the lathe, I can always sleeve the primer pockets down to 50 BMG primer pockets if need be, but the other sticking point is finding any powder that's slow enough to realistically use. I've found the 30mm percussion primers, but they end up being about $4/ea after hazmat, plus there's the issue with the storage requirements.

What threads did you end up using for the breech, anyway? I can calculate thread engagement, material strength at different hardness, total engagement of all pressure parts, etc., but without knowing the chamber pressure it's only a guess. The bolt thrust will be easy enough to calculate once I have that number, and then cut open a case to do some measuring on the base.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're gonna need info on your previous project + pictures... And pictures of any significant others.

My breech was made by Mike Riker of Pioneer Weapons out of Laveen AZ. PM me for contact info if you're serious. His stuff is good up to the head diameter of the 20x102 or 30x113, but not bigger. He's got a 40mm bofors tho and likes making big stuff.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top